Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

The Fate of Apollo Justice: Justice's Memoirs by TapTopic%20Title

The guy who looks at stuff

I was going through stuff for older, now defunct games and rediscovered Apollo Justice: Justice's Memoirs by Tap. From what I remember, it had at least one completed case for PyWright.

I'm just going to pose a question: anyone remember it? And if you do, anyone have that case sitting in a file somewhere? All traces seem to have just vanished. I played it once YEARS ago. I remember liking it, but apparently it go negative reception? No idea. I'm just curious if any trace of the actual game is still out there.
Re: The Fate of Apollo Justice: Justice's Memoirs by TapTopic%20Title

Are you thinking of this: http://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php? ... it=memoirs? That was an AAO case. Looking around the thread I see mentions of Pywright version being planned but if there was a download link, I can't find it there.
Signature loading, please wait...

The guy who looks at stuff

Cesar Zero wrote:
Are you thinking of this: http://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php? ... it=memoirs? That was an AAO case. Looking around the thread I see mentions of Pywright version being planned but if there was a download link, I can't find it there.

I know it was originally an AAO thing. But I swear, I know that its first case: Turnabout Shot Dunk DID have a release on PyWright at one point. It actually was one of the games you could download directly from PyWright itself back in the day before the original severs shut down.

I was one of the artists working on the project, I can confirm it had a PyWright version before being revamped and switching to AAO so no you’re not hallucinating. I don’t think the link was kept for it so what’s left is the AAO one, sorry.

AJM did get some negative reaction but it did get a lot of good responses during its time too, I hope that answers all of your questions.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games