Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

Troubles in Equestria [PyWright] [Playable, VERY Unpolished]Topic%20Title

Objection!

Troubles In Equestria
(Working title)

OVERVIEW

Disclaimer: If My Little Pony annoys you, this probably isn't for you.

I'm making My Little Pony - Ace Attorney crossover cases with a basic premise:
Phoenix Wright is called to Equestria to defend an innocent pony, while facing the local Ponyville Prosecutor, Trixie Lulamoon. Each case will be self-contained, there is no overall plotline, though it helps to be up to date with MLP:FIM later seasons.

I'm going to be honest with you. This is really unpolished. The MLP characters don't have any talking animations (which might make it confusing to see who's talking. I try to change their poses when they speak, but it's still distracting.) Gameplay-wise it's fully finished and playable, but aesethetically a lot of things are still just vanilla PyWright assets. (Court record, buttons, ect). You can probably see a progression of me learning more about PyWright with each case. I've had people play these cases before and I've recieved mostly positive reception, though I suspect I'll have much harsher criticism here. Makes sense, I still have a lot to learn.

If you want to see what it looks like in action without downloading it, just watch The Fluttering Turnabout's trailer.

CASES: (2)

Click on a title to watch it's youtube trailer.

Every finished case will be merged into the download link at the bottom for simplicity's sake.

THE FLUTTERING TURNABOUT [Finished]
[1 Investigation, 5 Testimonies, No Autosave]
Spoiler: Cover

A pony's life has been taken at Fluttershy's Cottage! Can Phoenix Wright and Maya find the true culprit?
(Note: The trailer purposely only shows Gumshoe's testimony so as to not spoil the other witnesses that show up.)

TURNABOUT RARE DIAMOND [Finished]
[3 Investigations, 5 Testimonies, Autosave]

Tragedy strikes at Carousel Boutique! It's up to Twilight Sparkle and Phoenix Wright to solve the case and save their friend!

SMILE FOR THE TURNABOUT [WIP: 10%]
[Unfinished.]
(A collaboration with Creepa-Bot Inc.)

The great and powerful Trixie must set aside her differences with her new partner to solve a mysterious murder at Twilight's School of Friendship!
*This case will include an aesthetic overhaul, with animated MLP characters, OCs, cutscenes, and some (like 2 or 3) custom music tracks.

> DROPBOX LINK TO DOWNLOAD ALL CASES <
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games