Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 1 of 6[ 227 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

The Tyrell Badd Fanclub *SPOILERS*Topic%20Title

Idol of Polar Bears

This is the thread for all of us to gush over the most baddass character in the series, Tyrell Badd. Discuss his character, post awesome fan art of manliness, talk about his theme song, etc. Show your appreciation for this dedicated, vigilant, grizzled, unshakable Herculean law enforcer!

By posting in this thread, you are encouraged to post new facts about Tyrell Badd which I will keep updated on this post.

Facts About Tyrell Badd *Possible spoilers, read at your own risk*
Fact: Tyrell Badd is the only man that can make lollipops baddass.
Fact: When Tyrell Badd checks his reflection in the mirror, it's just because he has to convince himself of how baddass he is.
Fact: In court, Tyrell Badd cross-examines you!
Fact: Tyrell Badd doesn't need colors to be badass.
Fact: Tyrell Badd can have boners in the middle of scenes and not care. Even if he's in front of 2 women.
Fact: Tyrell Badd is the only person that Gant can't raep.
Fact: If Tyrell Badd had been involved with case 3-5 there wouldn't have been any problem-because he can kill the dead.
Fact: Tyrell Badd isn't examining his face in the mirror; he's looking into the future.
Fact: Tyrell Badd is always on top because Tyrell Badd never fucks up.
Fact: It is said that Chuck Norris fears nothing. This is a blatant lie - he is known to have pissed himself at the prospect of meeting Tyrell Badd.
Fact: In soviet Russia, Tyrell Badd still owns you.
Fact: Tyrell Badd's mirror is actually for your protection. Without the mirror to block his gaze of doom, you would instantly die from it.
Fact: He can suck the badass out of things. That lollipop wasn't always a lollipop.
Fact: Badd is black and white because even his colors fear him.
Fact: The best part of waking up for Diego Armando is NOT Folger's in his cup, but knowing that Tyrell Badd didn't shoot him in his sleep.
Fact: Capcom once thought of an idea for a game with Tyrell Badd as the main character. Unfortunately they ditched the idea because the game would've been too easy.
Fact: Winston Payne was not always so wimpy, he used to be the second manliest man in Ace Attorney. One day, he tried to cut Tyrell Badd's pay. In his rage, Badd severely beat up Payne with a single lollipop.
Fact: Tyrell Badd is the author of his own book - 1000 Ways To Kill A Man By Staring
Fact: This book sells better than Gant's 999 Ways To Kill A Man By Staring
Fact: The reason those so-called bullet holes are so huge is because regular bullets change course when they approach him. So people use extra-badass bullets.
Fact: Mr. T can't touch Tyrell Badd.
Fact: Mr. T pities the fool. Tyrell Badd shoots them.
Fact: Tyrell Badd doesn't like smoking. As such any smokers that see him coming instantly quit and take up lollypops.
Fact: Tyrell Badd is so baddass, that bullets never fly directly at him. If that were ever to happen, then they would stop in midair, and make a left or right, hence the holes in his jacket.
Fact: The reason Tyrell Badd's theme song is so baddass is that he composed it himself, by himself.
Fact: Tyrell Badd can touch MC Hammer.
Fact: Tyrell Badd is the only person who can make being arrested look awesome.
Fact: Tyrell Badd actually died from bullet wounds several decades ago; death is just too afraid to claim him.
Fact: If Tyrell Badd were a girl, he wouldn't get periods, he'd get exclamation points!
Fact: Tyrell Badd can never be a girl. In an alternate reality where all characters were genderswapped....he'd at least be a hermaphrodite.
Fact: If Tyrell Badd were a girl he would still be manlier than the rest of the world.
Fact: There's no such thing as scot-free criminals, only those that Badd has allowed to live so that prosecutors would be able to keep their jobs.
Fact: The reason why Lang was able to proceed despite being shot in the leg by Badd previously is that Badd healed Lang in an instant with his sheer willpower.
Fact: The mirror which Badd is using is actually made by Badd himself - he simply took a rock and started grinding it with his bare hands until the rock surface became reflective.
Fact: Badd doesn't sleep, he wanders the night as one of the legs searching for the truth.
Fact: Badd is the reason the west became wild.
Fact: EVERYTHING stops for Badd, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Fact: The reason Yew is such a nutcase is that she has the 'its' for Badd, it drives women crazy.
Fact: Badd doesn't ever need to open his mouth to Object, his mirror reflects all arguments and lies.
Fact: Badd is the REAL Steal Samurai.
Fact: Badd has not one, but two weapons.
Fact: The reason Badd has so many lollie pops is that he stole them off Gant, the Child Catcher and Pedobear who were using them as tools to get children to come to them, he then subsequently beat both up with them and it took them 4 weeks to recover physically and 8 months to recover mentally.
Fact: The reason Badd couldn't be at the end of the game is beacause it would be too easy. Alba would instantly crack under his Baddass gaze. :raygun:
Fact: Franziska's whip can't touch the sheer force of Badd's badassness.
Fact: Mother bears allow Kay Faraday to play with their cubs because they fear the wrath of Uncle Badd should Kay be threatened in any way.
Fact: Tyrell Badd has no voice because no VA can possibly capture his awesomeness.
Fact: If Tyrell Badd was the star of 24, it would be called 6.
Fact: Normally, people aren't meant to look directly at the Sun because it would damage their eyesight. Tyrell Badd doesn't look at the Sun because he would damage its eyesight.
Fact: Tyrell Badd created Godot. He has the mask because he looked for too long at his creator.
Fact: Tyrell Badd isn't really 60. He just decided to divide his real age by 200 and go by that.
Fact: Before there was time, there was Chuck Norris. Before there was Chuck Norris, there was Tyrell Badd.
Fact: Franziska doesn't whip Tyrell Badd because her whip would break in half.
Fact: Jesus can walk on water. Chuck Norris can swim on land. But Tyrell Badd can do both. At the same time.
Fact: Tyrell Badd's lollipop is made of Powerthirst.
Fact: It takes more than dying of old age to not be called a kid by Tyrell Badd.
Fact: Human cloning is outlawed because then two Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks might meet. Tyrell Badd outlawed human cloning.
Fact: It is a little known fact that on the eighth day God created Tyrell Badd.
Fact: When Tyrell Badd reads a book, the words literally speak to him out of fear that they'll be punished by his penetrating gaze.
Fact: Nothing is truly illegal there is only what Badd doesn't wish....Governments just put laws into place to avoid the crushing justice that would occur on the common populace for going against Badd's wishes.
Fact: The only thing more terrifying than the Proto Badger is an enraged Tyrell Badd.
Fact: Tyrell Badd raeps no one. Because they'd all be totally willing.
Fact: Badd once beat Gant and Medusa in a staring contest.
Fact: Michael Jackson died because he asked "Who's Badd?"
Fact: Tyrell Badd has the ability to morph his appearance, and was actually all three members of the Yatagarasu AT THE SAME TIME.
Fact: Tyrell Badd has been with so many women, he calls everyone "kid" despite their age. Half of the time, he's right.
Fact: Tyrell Badd is the only person known to have survived a roundhouse kick from Chuck Norris.
Fact: Police list anyone who fights Tyrell Badd as a suicide.
Fact: Tyrell Badd has beaten Contra. Hard mode. The Japanese version.
Fact: Tyrell Badd is every nationality at once.
Fact: Tyrell Badd created the Crowning Moment Of Awesome page on TV Tropes.
Fact: He did so because his very existence is the human race's Crowning Moment Of Awesome.
Fact: If Tyrell Badd gets beaten by a game he still beats it
Fact: Badd was the actual guy who made the AA and AAI games,that's what made them so awesome
Fact: Everything Badd does becomes badass, even having a lollypop
Fact: Badd doesn't dream since the dream thinks of him
Fact: The guy who brought Badd into jail was infact Badd himself
Fact: Actually Badd was the founder of the Falcon Punch, formerly called Badd Punch
Fact: Badd doesn't adore anything at all, he's adored by the adoration
Fact: Badd is so awesome, everything awesome in the world still wouldn't sum up his awesomeness
Fact: Tyrell Badd is the origin of the word "Badass".
Fact: Evolution is a lie, it's just a list of animals small enough to fit in the view of his mirror.
Fact: Badd doesn't dodge bullets, he stares the bullets down and scares them.
Fact: Many call him the Chuck Norris of AA, yet Chuck Norris is actually just the Tyrell Badd of real life.
Fact: It's said that if you put Tyrell Badd's lollipop into Godot's coffee, the universe will explode from the sheer perfection of the taste.
Fact: You can say Candlejack's name and not disappear because Tyrell Badd is on your side.
Fact: Candlejack is too afraid to utter Tyrell Badd's name out of fear that he'll be impri
Fact: Tyrell Badd is the only person on record to have beaten the original Ninja Gaiden without dying or taking damage.
Fact: Tyrell Badd is the only person Kanye West can't interrupt; he would've died from Badd's stare of death before he could finish saying, "Imma let you finish."

Last edited by Mr. Bear Jew on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:31 am, edited 31 times in total.
Re: The Tyrell Badd FanclubTopic%20Title

Priest of Gant

He's amazing, such a total badass....or should I say Baddass?HMMM...I vote his new name should be Detective Baddass.

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

He's alright, I guess.

You know who's really manly, though? Lance!
Billie Jean is not my lover.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

I thought his mirror was just another giant lollipop. =P

But yeah, he's quite the badass when it comes to badassery.
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!

Defend til the End!

Badd has perhaps the best character theme song of anyone in the entire series, hands down.

I wanna study YOUR beauty

I loooooooove Tyrell Badd <3

Best character of AAI!

And super manly. XD he could be picking flowers and it would still be manly. He could have
pink curtains in his house and it would be manly! He's invincible! He's been shot IN THE BACK OF THE NECK and he survived to kick ass another day! Like today. And the ass he will kick... is yours. Oh too late! He already kicked your ass, and you don't even know it!

EDIT: Tyrell Badd can take on Gourdzilla bare-fisted and come out victorious!

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

FalconBlade wrote:
He's amazing, such a total badass....or should I say Baddass?HMMM...I vote his new name should be Detective Baddass.

I vote Baddasss. He's earned that extra "s"
Billie Jean is not my lover.

Icarus wrote:
FalconBlade wrote:

I vote Baddasss. He's earned that extra "s"

So, so true. He's so baddasss that he adds extra lettters to thingss. Okay maybee I'm going a litttle tooo farr. Yeah it's not funny anymore.

If only Gumshoe was this baddass... but then he wouldn't be Gumshoe.

The times... they are a-changin'...

Idol of Polar Bears

I realized that I just betrayed my sig by adding 'Fanclub' to the topic title. D=

I suppose I can make an exception for Badd(ass), especially since it's impossible to not admire his dedication to his job and finishing what he starts.

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

Honestly, the only way some of his holes can be explained (like the ones on his tie) is with a bulletproof vest. And there are some holes that can't even be explained by that! And if you ask me, lollipops are badass, too. Also, only he can make a mirror badass. In a way other than casting his reflection.

Call me Ishmael.

Someone on YouTube called him "the Ace Attorney world's equivalent of Chuck Norris". XD

But yeah, he's awesome. He makes Godot look like Jean Armstrong.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

Marche Tobaye wrote:
Someone on YouTube called him "the Ace Attorney world's equivalent of Chuck Norris". XD

Equivalent? Surely you jest.

Call me Ishmael.

GigaHand wrote:
Marche Tobaye wrote:

Did I spell it wrong or what?

Marche Tobaye wrote:
GigaHand wrote:
Marche Tobaye wrote:

Did I spell it wrong or what?

I mean Badd is so much more baddass than Chuck Norris.

Call me Ishmael.

GigaHand wrote:

Oh, haha. Yeah he sure is.

Gettin' Old!

My god when I saw Tyrell Badd initially I thought he was a bad guy....which made me a little sad....then I figured of course Capcom wouldn't be so blatant in case 4 to name the bad guy "Badd".

That said I think he is...just so immense.
I really like how he has a soft uncle-y side for Kay as well and how he was reluctant to let Gumshoe get convicted, despite having little connection to this rookie detective, he stood by him because he was a member of the team. Additionally he doesn't appear to have aged at all in 10 years.

Oh....I also think his theme tune would fit in an Advance Wars game perfectly with him as a CO.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

GigaHand wrote:

Oh no you didn't.

Seriously, I propose that we now start a list of "Tyrell Badd Facts". He's indeed the most badass AA character... hell, one of the most baddass characters I know!

.Storm Parakaitz wrote:
he could be picking flowers and it would still be manly. He could have pink curtains in his house and it would be manly! He's invincible! He's been shot IN THE BACK OF THE NECK and he survived to kick ass another day! Like today. And the ass he will kick... is yours. Oh too late! He already kicked your ass, and you don't even know it!

I nominate this entire post to the list.

Fact: When Tyrell Badd checks his reflection in the mirror, it's just because he has to convince himself of how baddass he is.

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Debate of the Century: Tyrell Badd vs. Kyle Hyde

One sucks on Lolipops, the other has amazing paper clip bending skills. One can't get over how good he looks, the other can't get over how awesome his own name is.

The real question is, were they to meet, who'd crack first?
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

Zoinks

Unparalleled levels of awesome
Blown away by the mirror animation.
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

A mean lean loving machine

Everytime time Badd roundhouse kicks Lance a beautifull rainbow is made :Maki:

Wooster wrote:
Debate of the Century: Tyrell Badd vs. Kyle Hyde
One sucks on Lolipops, the other has amazing paper clip bending skills. One can't get over how good he looks, the other can't get over how awesome his own name is.
The real question is, were they to meet, who'd crack first?

Oh god this might be the badass debate of the century probaly Kyle though I mean if a little girl can make him crack what would dear old Badd do to him. I wonder what would happen if they were to team up crime as we know it would cease to exist.
Currently thinking up an genius siggy ...

This character is one of the my favourites throughout the whole AA series. His theme's just amazingly awesome and I think his laid back attitude is pretty awesome too.

Watch me as I gravitate...ahahaha

Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all

I want to jump on the baddwagon to. People who doesn't like him are badd. He is a real Baddass.

I agree to what you people say. Most Badass character of the whole series and probably one of the most badass characters of all time.
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska

Idol of Polar Bears

DeMatador wrote:
GigaHand wrote:

Oh no you didn't.

Seriously, I propose that we now start a list of "Tyrell Badd Facts". He's indeed the most badass AA character... hell, one of the most baddass characters I know!

.Storm Parakaitz wrote:
he could be picking flowers and it would still be manly. He could have pink curtains in his house and it would be manly! He's invincible! He's been shot IN THE BACK OF THE NECK and he survived to kick ass another day! Like today. And the ass he will kick... is yours. Oh too late! He already kicked your ass, and you don't even know it!

I nominate this entire post to the list.

Fact: In court, Tyrell Badd cross-examines you!

Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.

Marche Tobaye wrote:

I was going to post exactly the same thing, but you and several others have beat me to it! :redd:

Actually, the thing about him that struck me the most is that he looks pretty much NOTHING LIKE any other character in the entire series that I can think of! Seriously, everyone else has the slightly cartoony anime style going on, but THIS guy is just like..."Hi. My entire color scheme is composed of varying shades of gray, and I look downright realistic compared to all you people."

None of that's supposed to be a criticism, mind you, I'm just remarking on how completely different he looks compared to everyone else. It really caught my attention the first time I saw him.

Totally not my sig...

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Oh shit, Badd-Kyle against crime? Somebody needs to make an AVM of this now.

Fact: Tyrell Badd doesn't need colors to be badass.
Fact: Tyrell Badd can have boners in the middle of scenes and don't care. Even if he's in front of 2 women.

Asian

I love Mr. Badd. (: LOL.
I ship Phoenix and Edgeworth and Phoenix and Iris.

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Mia Shoe wrote:
Oh god this might be the badass debate of the century probaly Kyle though I mean if a little girl can make him crack what would dear old Badd do to him. I wonder what would happen if they were to team up crime as we know it would cease to exist.

We may need to set up a nature preserve strictly so future generations will be able to see crime in a rough approximation of what its natural habitat. There'll be some sort of plaque set up next to it explaining they Hyde-Badd massacre that made such a preserve necessary.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

Wooster wrote:
Mia Shoe wrote:

We may need to set up a nature preserve strictly so future generations will be able to see crime in a rough approximation of what its natural habitat. There'll be some sort of plaque set up next to it explaining they Hyde-Badd massacre that made such a preserve necessary.

"Hey, remember when there was crime?"
"Yeah, I do... But then came Hyde-Badd."
"Hell yeah, there were no criminals left."
"Oh, by the way, they just opened an exhibition in the museum to remind us of how crime used to be before Hyde-Badd. Wanna come?"
"Sure. Will Hyde-Badd be there? I want to see Badd, they say his skin and clothes are in greyscale!"

Hyde-Badd is now my favourite not-romantical pairing. I mean, they are my favourite pair of characters that don't share a loving relationship... OR DO THEY?
Nah, they are too badass to be gay... or to love anyone or anything except themselves.

[Words]

But what about Kay and Bradley? They care about them, don't they?

This topic is so full of win that...Well, words cannot be used to describe it. Detective Tyrell Badd(asss) is kick-ass by himself, but paired up with Kyle Hyde?
MIND=BLOWN.

Seriously though, I nominate Tyrell Badd to be the Chuck Norris of CR. When people mention CR, others will say "isn't that where the Tyrell Badd fad came from?" and we'll be like "It's not a fad, it's a way of life. Now shut up or Tyrell Badd will make you shut up."

Fact: In the next AA game, Borginia will be changed to Baddginia, because Badd went to war with them and defeated them single-handedly using only a half-finished lollipop, a mirror, and his baddass jacket.

Tyrell Badd is the only person that Gant can't raep.

If Tyrell Badd had been involved with case 3-5 there wouldn't have been any problem-because he can kill the dead. :fire:

Idol of Polar Bears

Tyrell Badd isn't actually looking at his face in the mirror; he's looking into the future.

A mean lean loving machine

[/quote]
Hyde-Badd is now my favourite not-romantical pairing. I mean, they are my favourite pair of characters that don't share a loving relationship... OR DO THEY?
Nah, they are too badass to be gay... or to love anyone or anything except themselves.[/quote]

Oh dear god if they were to breed they would create the equivilant of a batman jesus love child seriously that thing would be radder than rad chad.

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
Tyrell Badd isn't actually looking at his face in the mirror; he's looking into the future.
Oh my fanfic senses are tingling Tyrel Badd the secret father of maya fey *gasp*

for vulgar language =
Spoiler:
Tyrell Badd is always on top because Tyrell Badd never fucks up :agent-Smith:

Currently thinking up an genius siggy ...

Tyrell Badd can win a game of poker with Apples to Apples cards in his hand. Beat THAT, Hobo.

Idol of Polar Bears

Mia Shoe wrote:

Spoiler:
Tyrell Badd is always on top because Tyrell Badd never fucks up :agent-Smith:
[/quote]

I lmao'd.

In soviet Russia, Tyrell Badd still owns you.

Idol of Polar Bears

Candle Jack dares not utter "Tyrell Badd" out lo-

FalconBlade wrote:

I was just going to suggest this.

Priest of Gant

On the topic of Detective Baddass, I nominate he has his own international holiday....infact, screw holiday that isn't good enough for him.I vote every day is Tyrell Baddass day, and we shall all celebrate by basking in his glory, can't forget to come equpped with Tyrell Baddass fan costumes.OH and the official Baddass chin implant, lollypop, and mirror collector's set...
Page 1 of 6 [ 227 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby