Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 1 of 2[ 53 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Should Ema have taken Kay's place?Topic%20Title

Hello everyone.

I feel like the title is self-explanatory.

I personally think Ema shold have taken Kay's place. The Investigation series introduced a lot of new characters and overused quite a few old ones, thus leaving less time to develop certain characters like Kay, whose reasons for hanging around with Edgeworth I still don't really understand.

Maybe I'm being cynical, or maybe I'm just judging Kay extra hard because I wasn't that big a fan of the spin-off, but I never really understood what she was doing in the game in the first place. Not only is she yet another perky teenage assistant with a tragic past, but she's also, according to herself, a thief - you know, a criminal. The kind of people Edgeworth supposedly hates.

Ema, on the other hand, has had experience in court, has the whole 'scientific investigation' thing down and actually already had ties to Edgeworth. It would also have provided an opportunity to further flesh out Ema's character.

Hell, maybe Edgeworth should've just stuck with Gumshoe. That man would have been soooo happy.

What do you all think?
Re: Should Ema have taken Kay's place?Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Ema is a horrible horrible human being...when she grows up.

I felt Kay did her place, especially when one of the themes of the first AAI was "Doing what's right irrespective of the law" it makes sense for such a goodhearted little thief to show, especially with her ties to the actual plot of the game.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender

Thane wrote:
or maybe I'm just judging Kay extra hard because I wasn't that big a fan of the spin-off

Yup. That's what you're doing.

You see, Kay actually had a lot of room for character development since she appeared on 3 of the 5 cases. She is also a key part of the plot behind the game, and as Pierre said, she also reflects the main message of the game; how sometimes the most unlawful of things may just turn out to be the right one. Edgeworth hates criminals, yes, but he doesn't hate Kay because he at first thought she was just plain crazy, and then recognized her as the girl who helped him not take a bullet to the head in his first investigation, so I imagine he'd be a little lenient towards her attitude.

Ema, on the other hand, wasn't even supposed to appear, seeing as she was studying abroad. Her appearance on Case 3 was nothing but fanservice bullshit. Yes, she does have the tools and brains to be an interesting aide, but the writers would have to come up with a very good explanation as to why she would go study overseas, come back to crack cases with Edgeworth and then go back to Europe, and then during Apollo Justice, tell him about her time there like it was one straight travel. And also, we all know she failed the forensics test anyway, so she couldn't be the aide in Investigations; if she was good, it'd make no sense that she failed the test afterwards, and if she was bad, there's no reason why Edgeworth wouldn't get pissed off and send her home.

I do agree that Gumshoe could've used some more screen time, but he is the aide to some extent. And let's not forget how many times he screwed up Edgeworth by disclosing information to Phoenix; he's not that trustworthy to begin with.

I believe I fell similar way about it. I would have preferred Ema as Edgeworth's assistant as well, which could greatly extend development of the relationship (not really suggesting anything here :yogi:) between the two.

I think what would collide with it though is the fact Ema was studying overseas during the time and was there only for holiday. Not a big problem actually, given how fast events in Gyakuten Kenji are carried out, but it still would look quite weird, to see her spending all the time with Edgeworth... That's not how you usually spend your holiday, you know.

But... Yeah. It's not like it would be the weirdest thing to happen in Ace Attorney universe. :hobohodo:

A shame they didn't do that, really.

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

I don't think it would have worked out very well with Ema.

Ema's background and story was already done in GS1 Case 5. And we see she becomes a very different character in AJ.

So if Ema was Edgeworth's sidekick in AAI, there wouldn't be any room for mystery or suspense in her backstory since that was already done in GS1. And seeing her turn from a happy sidekick to a serious, somewhat depressed character wouldn't work well with the games' usual plot progression, so I don't think it would have been possible for Ema to be a candidate for Edgeworth's sidekick. It also wouldn't have added as much to Edgeworth's character, as Ema is a good, upstanding citizen who wants to be a cop. It would be normal for Edgeworth to trust her. With Kay he eventually finds his acceptance of the belief that sometimes the courtroom is not where justice will really be found.

I think Kay was a fine character, personally. I liked her better than characters like Pearl and Larry. But then again I really liked AAI and I understand a lot of people are more skeptical of it than I am.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Hm... Not really sure if I should point it out....

Spoiler: GK2
Ema does serve as a substitute assistant for one case... And she is definitely a happy sidekick as it's still her past self.

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Sligneris wrote:

Ema does serve as a substitute assistant for one case... And she is definitely a happy sidekick as it's still her past self.

Yeah, and that's fine for a side character (Von karma and gumshoe don't go through any changes either.

But I think it would be boring for the main sidekick to not have any character development or substance.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

1000% Knight

Sligneris wrote:

Ema does serve as a substitute assistant for one scene... And she is definitely a happy sidekick as it's still her past self.

fix'd
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

I don't think having Ema be Edgeworth's assistant would conflict with her personality changes in Apollo Justice. Her frustrated behavior is mainly a result of her being unhappy with her job - she spent all those years expecting to get a job as a forensic scientist, only for her to fail the exam and get stuck with a job as a regular police detective. You can see sparks of her old self every time you get to do forensic investigation.

However, it would conflict with her supposedly being abroad since the original Ace Attorney. Sure, Ema appears on spring break in the first AAI, but only for one case. You wouldn't be able to justify her being Edgeworth's assistant across both AAI and AAI2.

Personally, I didn't understand why they've always felt like they NEEDED a young female Maya-esque assistant. Gumshoe's great in AAI; I would have been perfectly happy with him as your main assistant. Mind you, I don't dislike Kay. She just doesn't seem necessary to me.

Before you believe me, please feel your

There some interesting about our female assistants:
Kay Faraday - is the successor of yatagarasu and she learn how to use little thief.
Ema Skye - is good for forensic scientist items such as fingerprint powder and luminol.

These are the reason why both of them are loyal partners.

Hinchy wrote:
I don't think having Ema be Edgeworth's assistant would conflict with her personality changes in Apollo Justice. Her frustrated behavior is mainly a result of her being unhappy with her job - she spent all those years expecting to get a job as a forensic scientist, only for her to fail the exam and get stuck with a job as a regular police detective. You can see sparks of her old self every time you get to do forensic investigation.

However, it would conflict with her supposedly being abroad since the original Ace Attorney. Sure, Ema appears on spring break in the first AAI, but only for one case. You wouldn't be able to justify her being Edgeworth's assistant across both AAI and AAI2.

Personally, I didn't understand why they've always felt like they NEEDED a young female Maya-esque assistant. Gumshoe's great in AAI; I would have been perfectly happy with him as your main assistant. Mind you, I don't dislike Kay. She just doesn't seem necessary to me.

I agree, if her grumpy behavior comes from failing the exam (which they never explained in greater detail, I always found that strange) and not liking her job, then there's no reason to think she'd somehow have to undergo a dramatic change in character before Apollo Justice.

Do we know it just wasn't the beginning of her spring break? This is a game with spirit channelings, bloodline abilities and 8-year-old assistants on murder scenes; I believe it could be explained, at least if if GK2 takes place during a short time similiarily to its predecessor. Otherwise they'd have to come up with an excuse, which isn't all that hard.

However, it is as you say; why is there a perky female assistant here when Edgeworth already has Gumshoe? To me Kay Faraday never really contributed anything. I don't hate her character or anything, I would just have liked it better if they fleshed out a character I like more, or simply worked with only Edgeworth and Gumshoe.

Tea time.

ADA McCoy wrote:
I don't think it would have worked out very well with Ema.

Ema's background and story was already done in GS1 Case 5. And we see she becomes a very different character in AJ.

So if Ema was Edgeworth's sidekick in AAI, there wouldn't be any room for mystery or suspense in her backstory since that was already done in GS1. And seeing her turn from a happy sidekick to a serious, somewhat depressed character wouldn't work well with the games' usual plot progression, so I don't think it would have been possible for Ema to be a candidate for Edgeworth's sidekick. It also wouldn't have added as much to Edgeworth's character, as Ema is a good, upstanding citizen who wants to be a cop. It would be normal for Edgeworth to trust her. With Kay he eventually finds his acceptance of the belief that sometimes the courtroom is not where justice will really be found.

I think Kay was a fine character, personally. I liked her better than characters like Pearl and Larry. But then again I really liked AAI and I understand a lot of people are more skeptical of it than I am.

Even then I still think there's plenty to explore to her character, If you really look at it, she was only your assistant for 1 full case and the final case where she still shared it with Gumshoe & Franziska. If GK3 ever comes to light I hope we get some sort of flashback case with Bryne Faraday, or learn more about Kay's mother if she's even alive that is. At this point it's all up to the writers to decide how deep they want to go with that.

When it comes to both Edgeworth and Kay, I really loved the dialogue between them, a theif and a prosecutor with a dislike of anything criminal, I mean come on, you can't be more dynamic than that. Keep in mind Edgeworth has gone through so much character development post T&T, we've learned he's not this soulless prosecutor and in actuality is a big softy at heart even more than ever now that he doesn't do things the von karma way and searches for the truth, the one thing both Kay and Edgeworth have in common. It's shame there wasn't much development for Kay in AAI and we haven't gotten much on Gk2 either, hopefully we'll get some whenever Gk3 comes around if ever.

Paul Sohn

Yamazaki, the Director of AAI sereis, already said Ema was nominated to be girl assistant in AAI. However since Ema is Edgeworth's fangirl, the dialougue in the game would be too obvious, like

Edgeworth "This evidence shows the contradiction of this crime scene!"
Ema "Wow! You're so brilliant! I'll note that one!" :notes:

That's why Ema was rejected as the girl assistant. Then AAI team needed new girl assistant character, which have no love with Edgey, and that's Kay.
I'm Korean, I beg your apology for my horrible english grammer.

Apologize!!!

plsontaesung wrote:
Yamazaki, the Director of AAI sereis, already said Ema was nominated to be girl assistant in AAI. However since Ema is Edgeworth's fangirl, the dialougue in the game would be too obvious, like

That's why Ema was rejected as the girl assistant. Then AAI team needed new girl assistant character, which have no love with Edgey, and that's Kay.

That's what I know too.
plus: Being Kay as a sidekick made each cases more associated than if it were Ema. Ema's past was too revealed in Rises from the ashes, I think.

ZAWA ZAWA

Should Ema have taken Kay's place? No. Don't get me wrong, I love (young) Ema (in fact I like her better than Maya, she's my favorite assitant) but I don't think she should've been Edgeworth's assitant in AAI. Why? Mainly, this-
plsontaesung wrote:

Not to mention that Turnabout Ablaze wouldn't have been such a big deal if it wasn't for Turnabout Reminiscence which Kay was a big part of. Also, in my opinion Kay was the most serious of the assitants. Her serious animation came up alot more than any of the other assitant's serious animation.

Now, I know that the Investigations spin-off was orignially supposed Ema's detective game and then it became Edgeworth's game and Yamazaki just stuck Ema in there for fanservice and probably because he really liked Ema (God, her appearance in AAI was just atrocious)

Spoiler: Dual Destinies
Yamazaki apparently really likes Ema but didn't put her in Dual Destinies, pffft

Anyway, Kay does have alot of ties to the game that wouldn't have been possible with Ema as the assitant. No matter how much I love Ema, she still shouldn't have taken Kay's place.

Baia_74 wrote:
Spoiler: Dual Destinies
Yamazaki apparently really likes Ema but didn't put her in Dual Destinies, pffft
Spoiler:
Either because of her being her older self with different personality or...
Spoiler: Case 5
to quote BP, to make us get better impression from the final boss.

Quote:
To me Kay Faraday never really contributed anything.

That's my main problem with Kay, too. She doesn't add anything really great to the story, she never did anything that was a huge help - I feel Edgeworth should've been shot in the arm for handing a freaking weapon to a suspect! - and her whole gimmick was just not that great. Although I could say that about practically any of the other sidekicks...

I don't think Ema should've taken Kay's place. Ema was the first copy of Maya and hence had no really good personality behind her, except her whole fascination with forensics. That's basically Maya, only you substitute "Ramen/Burger" with "Forensics".
And doing the fingerprints or shoe-impressions or any of the other stuff in the Ema-Cases of GS1 and GS4 was not fun at all. And also, as somebody already pointed out, Ema being a huge fan of Edgeworth's would have basically resulted in her nodding and cooing about everything he does or says instead of helping.
Kind of like me, when I'm high on emotions.

I always felt like Edgeworth didn't need a female assisstant. Gumshoe was a good assisstant, an established character and funny in the series. Now, putting Young!Franziska into the assisstant position in GK-4 was kinda funny, but only when I inspected the candy machine... that part was funny! I would've been fine had Gumshoe been the assisstant all the time.

Or, at the very least, they should've given Edgeworth a serious and levelheaded assisstant if it had to be a female one.

C-A

The Reaper ~

Sir, you are my hero. I'm one of those people who hate Kay, really, I can't see a point in her being there at all.

Not only she isn't good at anything but she doesn't make a good pair with Miles. Maya fits Phoenix, Trucy fits Apollo, and Athena fits both Apollo and Phoenix, plus she is an attorney herself. But Kay doesn't fit at all Miles! I can't understand how some people see them as a pair, uff...

She is only there because the game needed a teenager girl as an assistant... At least in the first game she had a role (very small but still) but in the second game... why was she there at all? She doesn't have a purpose!

Miles's partner is Gumshoe, they make a good combo, and Gumshoe is a detective, he's useful. If they wanted a female Franziska was fine, as Gumshoe's case they make a good combo too, as they are siblings (I see them as that), she's a prosecutor too and also the 3 of them make some funny scenes together. And like you said, Ema is also fine, she can help him with science too and they also knew each other, unlike Kay, who just show up randomly!

Uff, I just doesn't know what to say. I don't like Kay as a character, and I hate to see her always with Miles like they knew each other forever. She's young and useless and I don't want to see her in any new game at all.

In my opinion I rather keep Kay as Edgeworth's permanent sidekick right next to gumshoe. Her quirky personality fits well with gumshoe and helps bring out those funny moments with Edgeworth. In retrospect i rather see Ema as Gavin's partner. :sawit:

I've felt worse.

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
In my opinion I rather keep Kay as Edgeworth's permanent sidekick right next to gumshoe. Her quirky personality fits well with gumshoe and helps bring out those funny moments with Edgeworth.

In retrospect i rather see Ema as Gavin's partner. :sawit:

I fail to see the logic in that last sentence. Where do they're personalities fit each other or bring out those funny moments?

On topic, though, Kay... definitely needed some work. Little Thief, in my opinion, shares the same problem with spirit channeling - in that's it's an overpowered weapon that seriously underused (three times). And aside from Little Thief, Kay herself doesn't contribute much to the investigation. I get that her backstory is essentially what brings her into the plot, but once she's in it, anyone at all could have done what little she does. Just give them the same backstory. That said, Ema could not fit in that role, as she already has an established backstory. Kay's role allowed some leverage for the cases to happen.

So in my opinion, no, Ema should not have taken Kay's place, but when/if GK3 starts development, Eshiro should drop Kay entirely and make room for CatMuto's "level-headed male".
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

sumguy28 wrote:
In my opinion I rather keep Kay as Edgeworth's permanent sidekick right next to gumshoe. Her quirky personality fits well with gumshoe and helps bring out those funny moments with Edgeworth.

I fail to see the logic in that last sentence. Where do they're personalities fit each other or bring out those funny moments?

On topic, though, Kay... definitely needed some work. Little Thief, in my opinion, shares the same problem with spirit channeling - in that's it's an overpowered weapon that seriously underused (three times). And aside from Little Thief, Kay herself doesn't contribute much to the investigation. I get that her backstory is essentially what brings her into the plot, but once she's in it, anyone at all could have done what little she does. Just give them the same backstory. That said, Ema could not fit in that role, as she already has an established backstory. Kay's role allowed some leverage for the cases to happen.

So in my opinion, no, Ema should not have taken Kay's place, but when/if GK3 starts development, Eshiro should drop Kay entirely and make room for CatMuto's "level-headed male".

For the last part it brings out that flirtatious funny side between Gavin mostly and her. As for Kay, she contributed a lot in AAI with the use of her little thief which yea its overpowered but without it Edgeworth wouldn't have been able to solve most of those cases in AAI. On the other hand you can be right, since i haven't played GK2 yet i really can't say if she's still useful or not. So as it stands for me based on GK1 Kay should not be replaced.

sumguy28 wrote:

For the last part it brings out that flirtatious funny side between Gavin mostly and her. As for Kay, she contributed a lot in AAI with the use of her little thief which yea its overpowered but without it Edgeworth wouldn't have been able to solve most of those cases in AAI. On the other hand you can be right, since i haven't played GK2 yet i really can't say if she's still useful or not. So as it stands for me based on GK1 Kay should not be replaced.

Wait... Gavin?... You mean Kristoph or Klavier?

Sligneris wrote:
Wait... Gavin?... You mean Kristoph or Klavier?

Klavier of course lol. :kyouya-pull:

Heheh. Still, it would certainly be interesting :garyuu: :sassy:

Sligneris wrote:
Heheh. Still, it would certainly be interesting :garyuu: :sassy:

I'm pretty sure he would have murdered her xD

Guys, how can you say Kay didn't add anything to the story when she's the freaking heir to the Yatagarasu, which is the central piece of the whole game?! Think; if Kay hadn't saved Edgeworth, he'd be shot. And no, he wasn't going to be shot in the arm, Calisto wanted him and Franziska dead. There would be no Edgeworth. And even if he did survive, supposing there was no Kay, there was no way for him to find Calisto either. He would forget/block out the Yatagarasu case (especially after going through everything he went during AA and JFA) and move on with his life. He'd have no way to know who was the Yatagarasu that broke in his office, no points of connection and no way of proving Shih-na was Calisto Yew all along.

So, no matter the scenario, AAI wouldn't happen if Kay Faraday did not exist.

VCM wrote:
Guys, how can you say Kay didn't add anything to the story when she's the freaking heir to the Yatagarasu, which is the central piece of the whole game?! Think; if Kay hadn't saved Edgeworth, he'd be shot. And no, he wasn't going to be shot in the arm, Calisto wanted him and Franziska dead. There would be no Edgeworth. And even if he did survive, supposing there was no Kay, there was no way for him to find Calisto either. He would forget/block out the Yatagarasu case (especially after going through everything he went during AA and JFA) and move on with his life. He'd have no way to know who was the Yatagarasu that broke in his office, no points of connection and no way of proving Shih-na was Calisto Yew all along.

Exactly the point I was trying to make. Glad you were able to put it in a better way then I did. :sillytrucy:

Paul Sohn

Moni_22 wrote:
She is only there because the game needed a teenager girl as an assistant... At least in the first game she had a role (very small but still) but in the second game... why was she there at all? She doesn't have a purpose!

:grey: Neither Maya nor Trucy appeared in their respective sequel with purpose. Well, except case 2-2 for Maya.
But Kay in AAI2, she brings some important photos to find the real assassin and various helps, thus Kay has more role rather than AAI.
Spoiler: "AAI2 and its Final Boss"
Her character is witty and familiar to normal people, more than any Edgeworth, Franziska, or Gumshoe. Without Kay, Edgeworth can't question Sota, so there's no excuse to investigate the crime scene, and couldn't find that Sota is "The Dark One", because Edgeworth himself wouldn't hear that he and Naito are friends. Also if there wasn't Kay that being kidnapped, there's no clue about what happened to Sota when he murdered Teikun, so Edgeworth couldn't arrest Sota.

Most of all, female partners aren't supposed to help the main protagonist so much, and in fact NO ONE really helps. They're done well if they make investigation part just more lively, no need to be scientific investigator nor fellow prosecutor.

Ema could have played Kay's role of sidekick if the entire storyline of the game was different, but for the story they wanted to tell with AAI, they needed a new character with a new backstory. She was hardly a spare part, really the game was more about her than it was about Edgeworth.

dapz wrote:
Ema could have played Kay's role of sidekick if the entire storyline of the game was different, but for the story they wanted to tell with AAI, they needed a new character with a new backstory. She was hardly a spare part, really the game was more about her than it was about Edgeworth.

I don't think Ema would have had the same effect as Kay. In my opinion Ema would make a much better sidekick for Gumshoe since now she became
Spoiler:
a detective

The Reaper ~

VCM wrote:

Em... if I may. When I, for example, say that Kay shouldn't exist, I mean that the whole story should be different, a story when she doesn't exist and someone else takes her place.

Of course, if she isn't there then "this" and "that" would have happen, but that's why the creators wanted her to do something "important" and make her seem like an important character in the story.

But, when I say "this character shouldn't exist" I mean that if that character isn't there then the story would be very different, a different story when that character is not in the story yet everything seems normal.

plsontaesung wrote:

First of all, they could easily avoid writing it like that.

Secondly, Gumshoe is already swooning over Edgeworth and he's in the game. I mean just look at how much he sucks up to Edgeworth in case 3-5.

I hardly think that is the reason Ema wasn't chosen as the assistant, it sounds more like a very, very poor excuse to me.

Gettin' Old!

Thane wrote:
plsontaesung wrote:

Secondly, Gumshoe is already swooning over Edgeworth and he's in the game. I mean just look at how much he sucks up to Edgeworth in case 3-5.

I hardly think that is the reason Ema wasn't chosen as the assistant, it sounds more like a very, very poor excuse to me.

Thane we've suggested perfectly good reasons for why Kay is valid as an assistant. At this point I think you are just trying to justify it to yourself there's nothing wrong with Kay.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Thane wrote:
plsontaesung wrote:

Thane we've suggested perfectly good reasons for why Kay is valid as an assistant. At this point I think you are just trying to justify it to yourself there's nothing wrong with Kay.

Oh I'm not going to argue about that. People have indeed brought up valid points, but this isn't one of them. That's all I'm saying.

Paul Sohn

Thane wrote:

The fact "Ema is Edgey's fangirl" coudn't be denied so easily. Most of all, the person who said that's not easy is the game director, who have thought about the script more than you.

Thane wrote:

So? Gumshoe doesn't fit for assistant position that requires some sort of cuteness. :sadshoe: I was talking about Ema, not Gumshoe.
If Edgeworth's enough for Gumshoe, then think about the plot if there's no Maya in AA. Mia's enough for Phoenix for assistant, she's more veteran, and most times Maya doesn't help Phoenix but just make him feel annoyed. Same logic.

Thane wrote:

This is pointless.

Last edited by plsontaesung on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Paul Sohn

(I deleted this post, because I clicked 'quote' instead of 'edit'.)

Thane wrote:
plsontaesung wrote:

No, they couldn't write her in another way. We already know Ema's a die-hard Edgeworth fangirl and gets all flustered and/or swoony when she's around him, and having her interact any differently would be out of character. Gumshoe is, yes, sucking up a lot to him throughout the game, but the point is that he "can" for comic relief reasons (which represents 70% of his role in the whole series), because one thing is to have the already smart girl suck up to the prosecutor just 'cause he's handsome and intelligent; that is bullshit to me. The other thing is Gumshoe "sucking up" (I think for the most part he's actually really admiring Edgeworth and over-expressing it because it's his character) to Edgeworth because he does things he doesn't, even the stupid and simplest ones, so that every time Gumshoe says "Oooh! Mr. Edgeworth, sir, you're the coolest!" when he figures out something stupid like the order of the books in the shelf, you just go "Gumshoe, dammit, even I saw through that one". So it's hardly a poor excuse, it's in fact very valid.

As well as Kay's reason for being the assistant, which you all seem to be conveniently ignoring, is equally valid.

Gettin' Old!

VCM wrote:
Thane wrote:
plsontaesung wrote:

As well as Kay's reason for being the assistant, which you all seem to be conveniently ignoring, is equally valid.

Nah he acknowledged that the reasons for her being an assistant were fair. I think he just wants to make a case it's equally valid for Ema to be the assistant for other reasons now.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Well not him, but I see some people here still like to think Kay had no role in the story...
Page 1 of 2 [ 53 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby