Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

Manfred VonKarmas other daughter? (AAI case 4& 5 spoilers)Topic%20Title

Ok then, who is manfred VonKarmas other daughter?
I'll give you a clue, who in AAI is an evil person who is ten years older then franny (older sister) and we also do not know her real name, she is an attorney who finds something funny about edgeworth........

That's right, Calisto Yew!

Could she have met Edgeworth when he was a child? He wouldn't remember her, (proof of that is that he didn't recognise Kay.) and she finds it amusing.

we also know that manfreds eldest daughters daughter has a dog named phoenix, possibly named after a random attorney she had heared of? It would make sense for her to know an attorneys name....

well?

also, we know manfred knows where here hiding place was, he must of had a very good hiding place, somewhere manfred would know to go to in order to hide from the police from 2001-2002 when he killed Gregory Edgeworth,
what if calisto hid in the same place years after?
also, who is the Yukki yew? If she was related to the incident in case 4, we would of got a profile pic of her... why didn't we? what if it was because Yukki Yew, was actually killed a while before that, and when she was 'killed' in record, it was actually Calisto in another disguise,

Now the problem is, why was Yukki really killed? Maybe Manfred new alba, they only had 5-6 years between them, he could of arranged for a traitor to get killed in order to make an identity for his beloved daughter?

and not forgetting, I can't just go to some other country and become and be trusted with top secret information as a secretary for the interatinal police force with out even a background check, so who ever made up her background information must be very high up in the force... maybe the best and most powerful proscutor manfred vonkarma?

It all seems rather... strange, I agree, but I will show you more evidence tommorrow, and things might become more clear.
Sig.

Last edited by DefenceLawyer on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Manfred VonKarmas other daughter? (AAI case 4& 5 spoilers)Topic%20Title

ok then contradictions:
So... Many... Contradictions..... Gahhh....

Spoiler: freakyalex
1. Where is it ever said that Manfred's older daughter was 'evil'? on the contrary, she is married with a wife and kids. (And yes, that IS in the official fanbook, which means it IS true.)

answer: where does it say she's a complete angel?

2. There is also no proof that she is an attorney.

answer: *sigh* yet again, what happened to the 'vonkarma name'?

3. Manfred's older daughter didn't have a pet dog named Phoenix, his granddaughter did. That's eldest daughter's child, by the way - proof that the eldest daughter is still around in GS1 times.

...Isn't that what I said?

4. The dog couldn't have been named after Phoenix Wright. The dogs name is mentioned in 1-4. At this point in time, Phoenix had won only three cases, ever. Not exactly 'Great lawyer' material. More to the point, why would Manfred's seven year old Granddaughter name her dog after a lawyer?!

calisto has to apply for a job somewhere, maybe she was rejected by the fey and co law offices and heared about an intresting name, 'phoenix'.

Spoiler: freakyalex... do I sense a pattern here?
5. Calisto Yew didn't need a hiding place in 2001. She was 12 years old at the time, you fool. She needed a hiding place in 2011, to 2018 (at which point Manfred was in jail).

er... what if manfred told her about the hiding place?
Sig.

They took some honey, from a tree...

DefenceLawyer wrote:
ok then contradictions:
So... Many... Contradictions..... Gahhh....

answer: where does it say she's a complete angel?

Where does it say she's as evil as Karma?
We could loop like this all day :D

Quote:
answer: *sigh* yet again, what happened to the 'vonkarma name'?

Weeelll, let's take Franny into account. Why is all the weight of the von Karma name on her shoulders? Surely if her older sister was an attorney too, then some of the pressure would be alleviated? More likely than not, Franny's sister refused to follow Manfred's footsteps, and became her own person. Thus Manfred became obsessed with making the other sister into a Prosecutor in lieu of the "lost one".
Re: Manfred von Karma's other daughter? (AAI case 4&5 spoilers)Topic%20Title

Consider this puzzle solved.

DefenceLawyer wrote:
Also, we know Manfred knows where a hiding place was, he must have had a very good hiding place, somewhere Manfred would know to go to in order to hide from the police from 2001-2002 when he killed Gregory Edgeworth.
What if Calisto hid in the same place years after?

Manfred wouldn't need to hide from the police. They never suspected him to begin with.

DefenceLawyer wrote:
What if it was because Cece Yew was actually killed a while before that, and when she was 'killed' in record it was actually Calisto in another disguise.

Now the problem is, why was Cece really killed? Maybe Manfred knew Alba? They only had 5-6 years between them, he could have arranged for a traitor to get killed in order to make an identity for his beloved daughter.

I assume that by "traitor", you mean someone who was going to reveal info. about the smuggling ring. In that case, wouldn't the police find it strange when she never gave them the info.?

[quote="DefenceLawyer"] And, not forgetting, I can't just go to some other country and become trusted with top secret information as a secretary for the Interatinal Police Force with out even a background check, so whoever made up her background information must be very high up in the force... maybe the best and most powerful prosecutor, Manfred von Karma?[quote]

I would think that the smuggling ring would have a member (maybe someone in Interpol) that could create false background information. Can you prove that it had to be Manfred?
Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?

I are the duck.

DefenceLawyer wrote:

4. The dog couldn't have been named after Phoenix Wright. The dogs name is mentioned in 1-4. At this point in time, Phoenix had won only three cases, ever. Not exactly 'Great lawyer' material. More to the point, why would Manfred's seven year old Granddaughter name her dog after a lawyer?!

calisto has to apply for a job somewhere, maybe she was rejected by the fey and co law offices and heared about an intresting name, 'phoenix'.

Calisto didn't name the damn dog! Manfred's granddaughter did!

I'll be honest, Calisto is almost definitely not Manfred's daughter. Oh, and one more thing.
She's not German.

Credit for the above goes to this person here.

Freakyalex wrote:
DefenceLawyer wrote:

Calisto didn't name the damn dog! Manfred's granddaughter did!

I'll be honest, Calisto is almost definitely not Manfred's daughter. Oh, and one more thing.
She's not German.

are you saying manfred's young daughter went to the pet shop and said 'er... I want dat doggy! I'll call him Phoenix'

also, maybe manfreds first daughter was franziskas step sister, born to a diffrent mother possibly.... any way freakyalex, I'm only spectulating :godot:
Sig.

PCHOOO

This again? Look, that thing with Franziska's sister was a spur of the moment comment to explain a line in the first game that was inconsistent with Franziska's introduction in the second. That's all. It isn't ever going to have any further significance and there is no reason whatsoever to believe that Calisto is the other daughter.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to close this topic. The reasoning makes absolutely no sense.
ImageImage
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby