Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 7 of 7[ 268 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Re: Best. Quotes. Ever. in AAI. Period.Topic%20Title

The Twisted Samurai

At the start of case five, when Lang is counting his guys off and Edgeworth says, after Lang gave one of them a birthday present:
"Well, I guess I´ll just leave them to their alone time" or something.
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

All Dialogue and inner monologue comes from Turnabout Reminiscence hahaha!

Spoiler:
(Ack! My eyes have locked with my reflection's eyes in the barrel window! As a student of Von Karma, I refuse to back down!).............I won. - Miles Edgeworth

Yew: Ahah... Ahahahahahahahahaha! Th-That just now... was hilarious, little missy!

Franziska: Hmph. Of course it was.

Edgeworth: (.......What is wrong with these two women!? Why does my pain give them delight?)

Edgeworth: So that window on the other side belongs to the men's restroom...
Franziska: ... I can't see it.
Edgeworth: At your height? I'm not surprised.
Franziska: ......! *whips Edgeworth*
Edgeworth: Nnghoooooooh! (I guess short people have feelings too!)

Edgeworth: I see you have no mercy for the elderly either, Franziska.
Franziska: Hmph. Don't talk back to me, unless you want to be whipped in the back.
Edgeworth: (With your height, you'd need a step-ladder or four to accomplish that)

who made that smell?

Edgeworth: OBJECTION your hon-
Judge: I cannot allow you to object.
Edgeworth:well... i cannot allow you to not allow me to object!
judge: Egad, i've been overuled! :udgy:
I'm climbing the STEP-LADDER of success!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si_PcOFEze4

my friend fyn's minecraft series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW0sfyrzZlY

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Spoiler: AAI - Case 1
Miles Edgeworth: I believe the correct term here is "You fail!"

I have no real interest in the perceived worth of other people. As for my own worth, that is something only I can determine for myself.

Dick Gumshoe: I'm just a lowly detective so... I'm not sure what to do with that, other than arrest it!

Maggey Byrde: I'm just a lowly security guard so... I'm not sure what to do with that, other than guard it!

(See this? The quotes are so alike. This made me baww.)

Dialogue (5-1):

Edgeworth: ...Is this... yet another batch of fresh flowers...?
Gumeshoe: The ones that come with a card attached every month like clockwork for you? Yup. Speaking of that! Let's see what's on the card this month, sir! " All will be resolved. --Wendy"
Edgeworth: (Oh, Ms. Irony. How painful are thy thorns.)
Gumeshoe: Wendy... Isn't that the name of that old lady with the whiny voice that's stalk--
Edgeworth: That's enough, Detective. You need not remind me further. *shudder*

Spoiler: AAI - Case 2
Miles Edgeworth: (Knowing her, the only kind of talking she likes to do is with her whip. Plus, I doubt the top-secret part was what stopped her from talking to you, Detective.)

(About Meele's sleeping on duty) (How has this woman not been fired yet?)

Franziska von Karma: Foolish reasoning for a foolish fool from a foolishly foolish fool meant to fool me…

Dialogue (5-2):

Edgeworth: It's a movie poster for... "License to Love, Laugh, Maim, and Murder"...
Teneiro: That's an iFly Airlines sponsored movie. It's a suspense-hardboiled-action-romance-horror-comedy movie.
Edgeworth: ...Is that the genre listing for this movie?
Teneiro: Yes. It's a movie that can be enjoyed by anyone because it encompasses all those genres!
Edgeworth: I can't even begin to imagine what the plot of this movie would be like.
Teneiro: But you have to admit it piqued your curiousity right? I heard the main strategy with this genre listing was to make people curious.
Edgeworth: ...............Well then, consider the mission a successful one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edgeworth: Excuse me, but may I have a word with you?
Meele: (Sleeping)
Edgeworth: You there!
Meele: ...............*yawn* ....If you need something, please ask Ms. Rhoda over there, OK?
Edgeworth: What the....Hey! Wake up, you!
Teneiro: I'm terribly sorry that she's being so rude, Mr.Edgeworth.
Edgeworth: No need for you to apologize. I just find it hard to believe she's asleep on the job! (If I were her boss I'd see to it that her salary was cut so low that it was in the red.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edgeworth: What's a lifesaver doing here... ?
Passenger: I-I-I bought it a-at the in-f-f-flight shop just be-beyond the lounge! If-If something sh-should happen, having o-o-one will s-save your life!
Edgeworth: (I think this guy would've been better off not taking the plane to begin with.)

Edgeworth: Ah that's right. I was in the middle of recreating a chess game.
Teneiro: Just an observation, but aren't there too many red knights around that lone blue pawn?
Edgeworth: Nonsense. It simply shows that the blue pawn is no match for the red knight's might.

Teneiro: That leads to the emergency escape hatch. You can't go there in mid-flight.
Edgeworth: What's the probability the criminal escaped through here?
Teneiro: A hundred percent.
Edgeworth: !
Teneiro: ...........Oh! Let me finish my thought. I'm 100% certain they didn't.
Edgeworth: (When I'm searching for an answer, only complete thoughts need apply.)

Edgeworth: (These counter windows offer a glimpse of the sky, but these clouds, they tell me nothing.)
Teneiro: Mr Edgeworth..? You... look like you're talking to the clouds.
Edgeworth: Is that so? Then tell me, what do you suppose I said to them?
Teneiro: I don't know, but it looked like a rather one-sided conversation.
Edgeworth: (The clouds... they tell me nothing.)

Lablanc: Hmph! Don't number the birds before they are born!
Edgeworth: (Don't number the... What...? I have no idea what he's trying to say. "Don't count your chicken before they hatch" perhaps...?)

Edgeworth: Hm? Looking from behind.... I think I've seen this man somewhere before...
Passenger: OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM! In Soviet Russia, World Flags Lunchboxe eat j00! Urrrr....Nnnn....F... (>_<;) Found it! LAWL!! Ooh! I feel a wave of CR34T1V3 POW3RZ coming ON! It's over 9000!!! LULZ! For my next L33T movie, it's gonna be "The Steel Samurai: Warrior of Neo Olde Tokyo"... versus "The World Samurai: Champion of the Earth"! It's gonna r0x0rz so many b0x0rz!
Edgeworth: So the Steel Samurai is finally getting a movie...
(I bet this passenger was Sal Manella.)

Gumshoe: Hey, Mr Edgeworth, I think something just fell out of your pocket.
Edgeworth: Hm? What are you........gnrk!
Gumshoe: S-So did something fall out or not? I didn't, um, get a good look, sir!
Edgeworth: ...It doesn't concern you, so don't worry about it. (My Prosecutor's Badge of all things! Gumshoe must never know that I dropped it!)

Captain: What did I ever do to deserve this... ? More than this job, all I truly love is my sweet Cammy!
Edgeworth: (Might I suggest you not to say that at this moment in front of Franziska... ?)

Edgeworth: If I may have a word with you, Ms. Meele...
Melee: No, you may not have a word with me. I don't want to talk to any other man except for the captain right now.
Captain: Me, too, Cammy! I...I will never talk to another woma.... (gets whipped by Franziska) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!
Edgeworth: (This definitely looks like a job for Franziska.)

Edgeworth: Franziska, I'd like to ask you about the investigation...
Franziska: Miles Edgeworth. Can't you see that I'm in the middle of taking his statement? This man is the only captain in title. I'm going to teach him to do his job properly. (Whips the captain)
Captain: OWW!! OK, OK! From now on, I'll keep my focus and take my responsibilities seriously!
Gumshoe: He's really trembling there...
Edgeworth: If it makes him to take his job seriously, it's not such a bad thing, is it?
Gumshoe: Wh-Why are you looking at me like that, sir!?

Gumshoe: M-Mr. Edgeworth! What is this super-expensive-looking feast of Jurassic proportions?
Edgeworth: It's just the food they serve in First Class
Gumshoe: Wow! I am so jealous, sir! I wanna ride in First Class sometime!
Edgeworth: (Right... When pigs fly and I own my own private jet...)

Gumshoe: Wow! You read law books even when you're flying sir!?
Edgeworth: Were you expecting anything less? Now come along, we must hurry to the crime scene!
Gumshoe: Hm? Hold on a sec... There's a different book stuck in here. "The Steel Samurai's Adv..."
Edgeworth: Detective Gumshoe! Am I going to have to charge you with invasion of privacy?!

Edgeworth: Ms. Meele. Wake up!
Meele: *yawn* I'm awake, I'm awake........................zzz.
Franziska: Miles Edgeworth. I demand that you do something about this flight attendant this instant!
Edgeworth: (Why ask me to wake her when you can finally put that whip to an appropiate use?)

Edgeworth: Ms. Meele! How many times do I have to repeat myself!? Wake up!
Meele: *yawn* I'm awake, I'm awake........................zzz.
Edgeworth: Ms. Meele. Wake up!
Franziska: (Finally snaps and whip at her but hits Gumshoe instead)
Gumshoe: Yeowch!! Wh-What did you whip me for, siiir!?
Meele: Ooh, what did I miss?
Edgeworth: A poor detective being on the receiving end of a lash in your stead.

Spoiler: AAI - Case 3
Miles Edgeworth: (Today has gone beyond from the typical "not my day" into the realm of "walking nightmare"!)

(Badger, badger, badger, badger ... Just what does she see in these silly things?)

(Nooooo! Why HER!? Why HERE!? Why NOW!?)

Shi-Long Lang: Lang Zi says: Every pack has it's own rules.

Lang Zi says: On truth's path, the word "probability" does not exist.

Kay Faraday: Oh, come on. It wasn't that hard to see that coming, even for a layman like me!

You know she reminds of? A cartoon character!

Badger GET!

Dialogue (5-3):

Edgeworth: There is clearly...
Kay: ... A contradiction here!
Edgeworth: Please stop stealing my lines!

Spoiler: AAI - Case 4
Miles Edgeworth: Kids... can sometimes be so cruel...

(This is what some people may say is the pot calling the kettle black...)

Your Honor, I'm sorry but... I cannot allow you to not allow me to make an objection!

(Ack! My eyes have locked with my reflection's eyes in the barrel window! As a student of Von Karma, I refuse to back down!) .............I won.

Hmm, a drink vending machine................ Ack! (Now is not the time to be pondering what kind of drink I want!)

Franziska von Karma: Wh-What a completely foolish line of foolish thought from a thoroughly foolish fool!

The Judge: Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse too!? GUILTY!

Egads, I've been overruled?!

Dialogue (5-4):

Judge: My eyes are as sharp as can be! Ready to see through lies to the truth! Although, recently, things do seem to become a bit fuzzier than they used to be...
Edgeworth: (Clearly his eyes aren't the only thing to go fuzzy!)

Edgeworth: *OBJECTION!* That statement contradicts this evidence!
Judge : Really!?
Franziska : Your Honor, by my account... there is absolutely no contradiction here at all.
Judge: R-R-R-REALLY!? *nods* Well then, I guess we're still alright. Please continue the testimony.
Edgeworth: The two of them overruled me!?

Edgeworth: *OBJECTION!*
Franziska : Overruled!!

Edgeworth: (Egad...! What a cold stare he's giving me! However, as a disciple of Von Karma, there is no option but to win!) ..................!
Bailiff: ................
Edgeworth: (Nngh...... He's good! The power of his cold stare rivals my own!)Bailiff: ................zzz.
Edgeworth: ...........! (He's sleeping while standing up!)

Franziska: Perhaps the Yatagarasu is in the business of stealing people's lives?
Yew: ........ You are not very funny, or witty, are you, little Miss. von Karma?
Franziska: Grr.......!
(Franziska readies her whip)
Edgeworth: Franziska! Be careful about who you whip! Choose carefully, or we may be sued by... (Franziska whips Edgeworth) Nnghhoooh!
Franziska: There. I chose carefully, just like you wanted.
Yew: Phwwh... Mnnphwwwwwwh! Ahahahahaha!
Franziska: .......?
Yew: Ahah... Ahahahahahahahahaha! Th-That just now... was hilarious, little missy!
Franziska: Hmph. Of course it was.
Edgeworth: (.......What is wrong with these two women!? Why does my pain give them delight?)

Edgeworth: So that window on the other side belongs to the men's restroom...
Franziska: ... I can't see it.
Edgeworth: At your height? I'm not surprised.
Franziska: ......!
(Franziska whips Edgeworth)
Edgeworth: Nnghoooooooh! (I guess short people have feelings too!)

Edgeworth: I see you have no mercy for the elderly either, Franziska.
Franziska: Hmph. Don't talk back to me, unless you want to be whipped in the back.
Edgeworth: (With your height, you'd need a step-ladder or four to accomplish that)

Edgeworth: I'll be the judge for that, Detective Gumshoe.
Franziska: No, you won't! I'll be the judge of that!
Judge: No, no, no, no, no. I'M the judge around here! And I'LL be the judge of that!

Edgeworth: How about we use this handkerchief to dry your little eyes?
Kay: *quiver* Uuuuggh...
(Kay goes up to Edgeworth and blows her nose in his cravat)
Kay: *Hooooonk!*
Edgeworth: Nnnnghooooooh! My cravat! Don't blow your nose on that!

Edgeworth: I believe that's a hill of ants.
Franziska: Oooh... That detective...! He claims that not a single slipped by him and yet, there is a whole hill of them!
(Franziska whips Edgeworth)
Edgeworth: Gnaaack! Wh-What are you hitting ME for!?
Franziska: As a replacement for that pathetic detective!

Spoiler: AAI - Case 5
Miles Edgeworth: (There is no limit to the law. Any limit that exists was set there by man. When a person goes beyond that limit, then the law, too, crosses into new territory! For what reason were laws invented? The answer to that is what I must now show!)

H-How could this happen two days in a roooooooooooow!?

Larry, you do realize that Santa Claus does not exist? ...Then you will also realize this. If Santa was real he'd be the biggest unlawful trespasser in history!

I want you to answer this question honestly, and depending on your answer, I may let you live...
OBJECTION! Go away!

Shi-Long Lang: Lang Zi says: ...HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL!!

Quit screwin' around! I have no sympathy for someone who would pass the guilt on to a dead man!

Lang Zi says: The reason people judge people is because people are people.

Lang Zi says: Before aiming for the throat, chew the neck shield off first.

Quercus Alba! You BASTARD!

Lang Zi says: ....................Just go already!
L
ang Zi says: A cub who disrespects others soon feels the disciplinary bite of an elder.

Dialogue (5-5):

Lang: Alright... but if what she says is a waste of time... I'll place her under arrest faster than you can howl "Nooooooooooooooo!"
Edgeworth: Hmph... as you wish.

Franziska: What is this plant supposed to be?
Edgeworth: Franziska, can't you see that it's supposed to be a likeness of Ambassador Alba?
Franziska: Miles Edgeworth! As a subordinate, you have a lot of nerve telling me what to think! I look forward to your next salary assessment next month.
Edgeworth: (You are deluding yourself if you think you have any control over that!)

Edgeworth: Wait, hold on. Laaaaaaryyyy! It was you!? YOU'RE the one who wrote my Steel Samurai autograph!?
Larry: Hm? Oh, you didn't notice earlier? I even winked at you through my headpiece.
(Edgeworth realizes his "hero" was a loser and becomes embarrassed, remembering how he acted in front of him)
Franziska: What's going on? And why are you beet-red?
Edgeworth: Sorry, but could you not speak to me now?

Larry: Yeah, and trust me, I know a real fan when I see one, because I'm the Steel Samurai!
Edgeworth: OBJECTION! I will never acknowledge you as the true Steel Samurai!

Kay: Oh! One last thing before I go! Let's take a group photo, just the three of us!
Gumshoe: Yeah, a commemorative photo! Every big case has to end with one!
Edgeworth: .................No.
Kay: Hey! Why not!?
Gumshoe: Don't tell me you're camera shy, Mr. Edgeworth!
Edgeworth: O-Of course not, Detective!
Kay: Come on, Mr. Edgeworth! I'm taking the picture now!
(Edgeworth starts to walk away)
Kay: Hey! Come back here!
Gumshoe: Mr. Edgeworth! You can't run away from this, sir!
(Gumshoe grabs Edgeworth by the wrists)
Edgeworth: Ack! Hey! Detective Gumshoe! S-Stop that! I can't be seen doing... that!

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Part of the Homestuck-fandom ~

Mary Faraday wrote:
Edgeworth: There is clearly...
Kay: ... A contradiction here!
Edgeworth: Please stop stealing my lines!

I laughed harder than I should have. The both of them are just so cute <3

wanna play? ~ proud shipper of davexjohn and dirkxjake ~ tumblr

OBJECTION!

Edgeworth's lines seeing Oldbag.
Image Dual Destinies has rekindled my love for this fandom.

Love this one so much... and Edgeworth so does wear something similar smelling, but it's much more subtle.

Spoiler: Case 4 - Callisto's Perfume

C-A

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Case 3
Spoiler:
Edgeworth : Y-You're... !!! (Nooooooooo ! Why HER ?! Why HERE ?! Why NOW ?!)

Wendy : Edgey-pooooooooooo !

Edgeworth : (I had a bad feeling before but this just made it official. Today has gone beyond the typical "not my day" into the realm of "waking nightmare" !)

Image Image

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

To Object or not to Object

Spoiler:
Hold it ,noone can find who said it ,Fornecics Scientist says it's actually me I have to say something, also the Shin's Quercus Alba you bastard is epicly funny for some reason

The video game boy; the one who wins

While there are lots of good quotes, two that I really like are two of the standard lines, the first one being "I won't rest until I've inspected every suspicious nook and cranny." I don't know why, it just sounds... sweet.

And, even though it hardly qualifies as a line in itself, I find it hilarious when you deduce wrong and realize right after doing it, and Edgeworth still goes "EUREKA!!. No, Miles. NOT "eureka".
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Of GK2 (whole game):
Spoiler:
Guard:-No one can enter the courtroom during the recess.
Kay: -But that would mean not even the person responsible for dismissing the recess can enter, which mean it would go on forever!
Guard: -Gah…! Y-you’re right… Dammit all!

About Redd White's table:
Edgeworth: -The design of this table is horrible to watch.
Kay: -But it would be great to hide under during earthquakes! It wouldn’t matter how many heavy objects fell down on it!
Edgeworth: -Yes, but hiding under it would mean being surrounded by the four men…

Edgeworth: -Is it a new Steel samurai film?
Will Powers: -No, it isn’t.
Edgeworth: (So it’s not.)

Kay: -Trailer ready for launch! 3, 2, 1… Engine start! GOOOO! Showers, full blast! The trailer’s rocket bathroom has reached maximum velocity!
Edgeworth: (I would rather things not get too violent while I’m in the bath…)

Kay: -I’m sure its eyes don’t shine as bright as yours, Mr. Edgeworth!

Franziska: -Miles Edgeworth! How dare you barge into my prosecutor’s bench…!
(I'm starting to see why him losing his badge was up to question...)

Shigaraki when Edgeworth is lecturing Kay for making him worried: -Aaaand cut.

-Perhaps [the snowman] refroze later.
-Mr. Edgeworth, you’re too naïve! Even if it did, it wouldn’t be a snowman, it’d be an iceman!
(Geh…! W-what!?)
(…is what she thought I’d say, I suspect.)

Sarushiro: -Ah ha ha! Why would I have to do something so annoying?

Sarushiro: -Ooooh….. Ohhhhhhh……..Owwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! …………Just kidding. Ahahaha!

-A M-M-M-MAN appeared from the Great monster Bullmoth! This is the murderer of the president of Zheng fa!
-Huh…? Isn’t that you in that photograph, Mr Powers?

Shigaraki to Kazami: -Well, while you were asleep, we asked ourself... What if Kazami is the culprit?

Shigaraki: You're a sprited one, aren't you? But I like girls like that too. So why don't you come and give Uncle Atty a welcoming hu-ugh!
*wha-dish*
Franziska: ...How filthy. *continues talking to Edgeworth*

Yumihiko: -Um... if there were initially eleven customers, and after the murder there were also eleven... *chocked face* Then we're in a horror film!

Out of context: -I thought that detective Gumshoe had [Kays] clothes?

Kay: -It's a giant monster! What's not to like?
Edgeworth: -I don't get the appeal.
Kay: -Well, I don't get the appeal for the Steel Samurai.
Edgeworth: -Gah...! Kay, the Steel samurai is...
Kay: -Well well, more importantly, let's investigate for now.
(Ouch. Take that, Miles.)

-I could probably carry a lamp of this size on my shoulder.
-Kay, don't tell me you intend to steal it.
-Of course not! But with this, I could shine a light on you whenever you shout "Objection!" Oh, I can imagine it in my head! It would look so cool! When should I begin?
-Never, please.

Sarushiro: -Heh... Excactly. The roof top store room has crumbled!
Edgeworth: -Gah…….. Gaaaaaaaaagh! (And he even said it in my voice!)

Shigaraki: -C’mon Kay, can you do a trick for us?
Kay: -I’ve been waiting for this! First up, Kay Faraday. I’ll be imitating Sarushiros voice! [robotic bli-de-blip-blip] *O-objection*
Sarushiro: -What.. H-hey! Enough of this!
Shigaraki: -And that, Miles, is how you stall for time. Well, we are just being complete jerks. OK, Nice one, Kay!

Shigaraki halfway through Edgeworth's office: -Knock, knock. Coming in!

Edgeworth: (Since when have I worn sandals?!)

-Its name is… hm… Madam Monkey!
-That was close, Kay, real close, but its real name is Mrs Monkey.

-Pops said fine feathers make a fine bird, but I’m not a bird… and this is not a down jacket.
Logic chess option: ”It would look better on me!”

Kay: -If we don’t solve this case, the Steel samurai will be lost forever!
Edgeworth: (Geh! I didn’t expect to have to deal with that pressure!)

The courthouse model that can transform into a robot, and Kay's and Edgeworth's discussion on whether the real thing can as well.

Kay singing the whole Yatagarasu song and Edgeworth's only response being:
-I know that. Let's start investigating.

Edgeworth being whipped by Franziska:
-Nghhoooouchi! (I don't know what he did in the original, but this has stuck with me kind of like "Nnnngoooh!" stuck with Kay in AAI-3)

Ema: Just spray it wherever you wanna investigate!
Edgeworth: *walks towards Lotta*
Ema: Ahh! You can't spray Luminol onto people!
Edgeworth: ...Mm. I knew that.

For sheer cuteness:
Edgey: -The greatest judge I know… is one overflowing with humanity. Even during a trial, that judge experiences happiness, anger, sadness and joy… but nevertheless always hands down the correct verdict at the end.

Edgeworth to Yumihiko: -Didn’t I promise? If you have the couraget o stand on your own two feet… I will show you the way. And if the path is too difficult alone… let us walk it together.

Edgeworth about Yumihiko: -I must hasten to get him to tell me how he truly feels and calm him down!
(Made hilarious considering it's the beginning of a Logic chess where the first option is "YOU'RE A FAILURE AS A HUMAN BEING!" Way to go, Miles.)

Probably my favourite:
Bansai (after Edgeworth dramatically claiming the wig in the bow wasn't a wig but Bansai's fake beard):
-Ah... Ahaha... This is my real beard, you see. Quit it, Miles.
(Yeah Miles, just knock it off. You're just making a fool of yourself claiming that beautiful beard of his is a fake.

:larry: I'll confess to every murder in the whole world and then kill myself and cause mass confuuuuuusiooooon!
Oh, Larry, as stoic as ever.

I loved every quote from Edgeworth about the steel samurai, such as "I will never acknowledge you as the Steel Samurai!" and "Laaaaaarryyyyyy!" :edgeworth: I love how that's the only thing that can really throw him off. And Larry's "I think that part of your personality is cute". And then of course, the infamous "Nnnnnggooooh!"

[Whip the cream!]

"Curse you! I should just hurry up and die already if that's how it's gonna be! I'll confess to every murder in the whole world, and then kill myself... ...and throw everything into mass confuuuuuuusion!"

Edit: Miles got there before me. Yes, stoic, stoic Larry. :larry:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Logic ~ The Way To The Truth

"May I inquire as to why you are here?"

-Miles Edgeworth, The Kidnapped Turnabout
ImageImageImage

Get away from my Miles, you old windbag!

[Whip the cream!]

Lang Zi says: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL!

...yes, yes, Lang. That's a very... uhm... profound proverb right there.

Logic ~ The Way To The Truth

WaitingforGodot wrote:

And this one too!

"Lang Zi says: ... Just go already!" :edgey:
ImageImageImage

Get away from my Miles, you old windbag!

[Whip the cream!]

Damarus wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:

And this one too!

"Lang Zi says: ... Just go already!" :edgey:

Hahaha, YES! That too! :edgey:

I really like the music.

Spoiler:
Judge: Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse too!? GUILTY!

" If you wish to hang yourself, Mr. Wright, you're welcome to, but not inside my courtroom."

I died at that part xD

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

An Original Username wrote:
Spoiler:
Judge: Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse too!? GUILTY!

I'll always love this.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

"Oh, Edgeworth! You're sending chills down my spine!"

It's heard three times in the game in Cases 3, 4, and 5. In 3, it's foreshadowing the twist (before we even meet Yew). In 4, it's just a line of dialogue. In 5, it's just bone chilling

"Eggs?"

:think: Edgeworth: Ms. Pink Princess. I have a few questions I'd like to ask you.
:shoe: P. Princess: ..................
:edgeworth: Edgeworth: Ms. Pink Princess! If you would please answer...
(Pink Princess takes off her helmet.)
:wacky-edgy: Edgeworth: ...meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
:wendy: Oldbag: Heh... This must be what they call "fate".
:wacky-edgy: Edgeworth: H-How could this happen two days in a roooooooooooow!?

That extra "meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" added by Edgey was the frosting on the cake. And I bet you can guess, my favorite part of a cake is the frosting.
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!

The cape is self-fluttering

Frosting kicks ass.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

bOIng!

Spoiler: Case 4
:edgeworth: "When you're in hot water, you might need a hot dog."................Hmm...It looks like this slogan was decided through a public contest. And the winner was... Prosecutor Winston Payne...?
:franny: Hmph. What a pathetic slogan. No presence at all! Now, if it were up to me, it would read... "If you leave matters in a von Karma's hands, everyone in court will be found guilty dogs!"
:edgeworth: ............. :objection:
:franny: Overruled!

This is an amazing quote, said by Shi-Long Lang in Turnabout Ablaze
Spoiler:
"Quercus Alba! You bastard!"

Great Revival

:objection: Go away!
Page 7 of 7 [ 268 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby