Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Things that didn't make sense *Spoilers*Topic%20Title

There were various things during the cases that didn't make sense to me. So maybe other people thought the same or can explain my lack of recognition to me. Spoiler warning for all 5 cases of AAI.
Now, of course, I can only think of one thing not making sense.

Case I-5: the Primidux Statue

Alba had Shih-na help him switch it around so that the real one went into the Babahl side and the fake one into his own office on the Allebahst side. But why did he do this? Apparently, to take the plates for the counterfeit-bills out of it, because it would've caused trouble.

But would it have, really?
After all, the bills would've been found in Coachen's office. In Babahl, the bills were known to use Babahlese Ink and all that. During inspection, the fakeness of the statue would've been found out and Alba would've had no worries regarding Coachen or Palaeno. Nothing would've put him under suspicion.

If it were in regards to being found out as head of the smuggling ring... well, he's the head of the smuggling ring. He could've just told Coachen to go bend himself and take the fall for the counterfeit. Especially when he found out that Coachen was going to backstab him, anyway.

C-A
Re: Things that didn't make sense *Spoilers*Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

This topic already exists albeit under a different name.

Go Here
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Things that didn't make sense *Spoilers*Topic%20Title

Ah, then this topic should be closed.

C-A
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby