Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 9 posts ]

An idea I had ([I-2 spoilers])Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

What if...Zinc Lablanc was the culprit in I-2? And I don't mean the killer,necessarily.

What I mean is that he could have been the guy who was in charge of the smuggling ring in Borginia. This,he would control Cammy,and masterminded the murder attempt of Hicks. And he could've purposefully gotten the fake Alif Red into the plane to sell it to some poor fool. And then the real fight would be proving that he masterminded it all.

I dunno,Zinc seems to be a rather boring character with a terrible design and colour scheme. So I came up with this.

What do you think? Could it be plausible?
Re: An idea I had ([I-2 spoilers])Topic%20Title

To lurk, or not to lurk.

I don't know, I mean, you'd also have to prove:
Spoiler:
Alba's true involvement. If he wasn't the mastermind then what would he be if not a second in command/fall guy? What would everything boil down to win Zinc's plans and motives? It would make for a neat AAI-DLC type of case but calling him the mastermind without enough argumentative evidence doesn't make it plausible.

Happy Maria

I'm not saying that Zinc is the mastermind behind the ring. I'm saying that he would be the controller of operations in Borginia,and Cammy would be his accomplice.

I'm fine and ready for justice!

The one thing that throws a wrench in your theory is that Zinc has an alibi at the time of the crime, which Edgeworth himself verifies. A person can't exactly commit murder if he couldn't be there in the first place.

Edit: Wait, nevermind, I forgot you said he wasn't necessarily the killer. My bad! :basil:
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

The only thing I can really say right now is that your reasoning is sound but reasoning is all it is. Like stated in Turnabout Serenade, "1,000 facts can point towards a person but if you don't have the evidence, it's meaningless". That said, if I recall correctly, the real Alif Red was in the picture Hicks took, while the forgery was switched during the fueling in Zeng Fa. Now, if he really was planning on smuggling it to Zeng Fa and selling the fake to "some poor bloke", then a contradiction arises, as the original destination of the Alif Red was a museum in the United States. If such a museum was expecting it, they would surely notice if it had not arrived and if some bloke had it, would they not?
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Happy Maria

This isn't some theory,but instead an AU sort of thing I proposed. Though now that I look at it,it does seem to be a sound theory :basil:

If we're looking for sound theories with evidence behind them, I'd say that Zinc being threatened for the Alif Red would be one. In fact, I'll go put it in the theories forum right now! Check it out if you want.

Ultimate Godot Fan

This theory seems a little plausible...
"The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over." -Godot, 2019.

Happy Maria

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
This isn't some theory,but instead an AU sort of thing I proposed. Though now that I look at it,it does seem to be a sound theory :basil:

But yeah,thanks.
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby