Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River

Page 21 of 26[ 1024 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 26  Next

Re: Pretty Super Magical Girl Makoto And Friends!Topic%20Title

Layton v. GS and GS5 fever!

Okay! Glad to be able to help

By the way, here's a link to my Dev art if you want to see it. It's a shame I post up only 5% of all the art I draw here. But the good news is that with school ending soon, I will have time to make a lot more art for the project.
http://wassamattawityucca.deviantart.com/

By the way, I was wondering. When is the best time to get on the paint chat?
ImageJoin the Project!
Engaged to R. Bond, Daughter to Donald Serrot and Sklarvv, and sister of Clarounette, GavinnerRock, and PhoenixFire in the CR Family Tree RP

e × e = e²

PChat runs on USA time, so 14:00 to 22:00 EST/EDT (UTC -5/-4) is the general range of peak activity.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Not humble, goddamnit.

Ah, question. We discussed this in the paintchat but there was no final word, just an explosion on the canvas, and it was never brought here.

I had the thought of adding a sixth (and probably final) member to Holy Trinity Hospital, a nurse to replace Hotti in the Holy Trinity once he's gone.

April May. If she has any powers we've not thought of them yet. But she's there to feed information to back to von Karma... and, well, for fanservice.

What are the thoughts?

e × e = e²

You know me, more boobs = good thing. Or two of them.

Mafia- Serious Business..lol

Honestly I don't think April May should have powers (UNLESS MAJOR BOOBAGE IS ONE). She should probably just be a secret Von Karma agent who tells him what's happening. Not every villain needs to have super amazing powers. Plus in 1-2 although she snapped easily she was still afraid of doing her job wrong (when talking to Phoenix in the detention center that she didn't want to end up like Mia did. This means she's intimidated easily into doing her job).

But I don't mind her being a part of Holy Trinity. Although one needs to wonder why they employ her there. Unless Von Karma falsified a medical degree or something :yogi:
Random Ace Attorney 'Shipper From Hell approves of Franziska/Adrian >;D

A fad in a castle

WhiteElephant wrote:
Honestly I don't think April May should have powers (UNLESS MAJOR BOOBAGE IS ONE).

I thought Saditress (Spelling? Sorry, still kinda new to this project..) had already filled that role. >_>
ImageImageImage

Not humble, goddamnit.

Sadistress. Yes, she does. But there is no such thing as too much fanservice.

A fad in a castle

Well if April does find her way in this, I doubt she'll be as big as Sadistress.
ImageImageImage

Hers and everyone else with boobage shall be overall inferior to Sadistress's might.

Not humble, goddamnit.

Super Judge Bro. wrote:
Well if April does find her way in this, I doubt she'll be as big as Sadistress.

Yes, that's a given. Please note, a scale has been made for measuring aptitudes, and Sadi gets a 10 for fanservice. Also known as Epic Level.

The only other things which have that rating are Sadi's Strength and Hotti's Intelligence. And even Hotti I think I might have overestimated.

I was going to give Mime epic intelligence but I didn't want to make her godly since most of all her attributes are least over the super scale (beside fanservice). Her highest one is intelligence and it's a 9/10

Not humble, goddamnit.

Yeah, balance was actually the reason I set Hotti's Intelligence at Epic. Because he's got, like, nothing else going for him. Except for his memory and attention to detail, particularly in regards to boobs.

Meanwhile, the way Hairaiser is balanced I believe I've heard referred to as having a glass jaw... packs a powerful punch but, as far as damage goes, it doesn't actually take much to take him down.

e × e = e²

I found Regina Berry's theme song!

LET'S CALL HER LUCKY!

Not humble, goddamnit.

So apparently, people like my tegaki pic of Hairaiser...

His face looks like a lady~

Too bishounen?

:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington

@_@ Woah! What is this epic beauty that I see?!
Nice job! I can tell you did some serious detail work on that!

NOkay. Nice to know the PC works well with my schedule.
ImageJoin the Project!
Engaged to R. Bond, Daughter to Donald Serrot and Sklarvv, and sister of Clarounette, GavinnerRock, and PhoenixFire in the CR Family Tree RP

@_@ Woah! What is this epic beauty that I see?!
Nice job! I can tell you did some serious detail work on that!

Okay. Nice to know the PC works well with my schedule.
ImageJoin the Project!

Spoiler: Makoto Fanart

Hope you guys like it.
ImageJoin the Project!

OhWOW! That's pretty X3~ It looks like an outfit that would be suited to her Venom designs.

Thanks for the compliment!
I was trying to go for one of the Venom designs. ^ ^
ImageJoin the Project!

e × e = e²

Well, shit. Please join the project officially. :|

A fad in a castle

What does it take to join anyway? :/
ImageImageImage

e × e = e²

Just be willing to help out with development, that's all. Keep in touch with involved people as often as possible and submit ideas and contributions regularly. Provide input, however small, on various aspects. Bring up ideas, old and new, in conversation and discussion. Feel free to ask all the questions you want. Look over established ideas and see if any can be added to. Look for gaps you want to fill. Submit concepts and ideas even for things that were already established, as new angles and concepts can always be discovered this way.

The best way to get started with all this is going over the available information and learning about the universe and what is already in it.

The best place to keep in touch with the group members is the PChat (link in my signature), where most of the project members convene.

A fad in a castle

Ah, I see. Well I have been going over the current information on the wiki. And well, if I see anything amiss.. I'll be sure to report it.

That's all really. I'm only really good with the littlest of things.
ImageImageImage

e × e = e²

Here's a question to be tackled, then:

Misty is missing. Where did she go, and why? This could also be applied to Maya's situation. What about Morgan's base of operations?

What's the explanation for Dahlia taking on the last name of Hawthorne, since their father seems to be absent in this storyline?

A fad in a castle

Before I begin, is there anything else I should know about Misty and Dahlia? If I get other information, then in 45 minutes I should be able to whip up something. Of course maybe I'm asking too much.

And yes, I realize that Dahlia is Maya's cousin. :P
ImageImageImage

e × e = e²

In the SMako storyline, Dahlia is directly responsible for Mia's death, that is to say she killed her and took the red magatama from her. She'll do the same when it comes to Maya's green magatama, and Pearl's blue magatama. The only person she cares about is Iris.

Stop by in the PChat if you want to discuss this all live - it's a little easier that way, and we can post fuller concepts in the thread when we're done talking.

Not humble, goddamnit.

Thinking. This first crossed my mind when I was making the userbox but it wandered by again while in the shower.

In the construction of the userbox, I had checked the profile made for Mimi to see if there was anything I forgot. And there was. Race. As in species. I considered it but ultimately decided against adding it since I didn't see it as something commonly listed as anything besides human.

In reconsideration, that's wrong, isn't it? The Mime Demon is a demon, implying there are angels and demons in the world (and in my head canon, angels and demons also imply fairies), but besides that... Daryan and the other experiments probably qualify as non-human (though other than Edge being Werewolf, I'm not sure what the classifications would be) and there's also Robots, Cyborgs, Plush Toys...

Anyone mind my adding it?

Also, as a heads up, parents are laying the pressure and rules on me thick right now, so any contributions here are being snuck in. Expect heavier work from me once things get better around here.

e × e = e²

I don't think it's necessary to add "race" to the information box. It should be obvious enough from all other descriptions what exactly each character is, and any cases that require this special treatment are usually distinct or unique enough that they don't form an overall demographic.

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:

Misty is missing. Where did she go, and why? This could also be applied to Maya's situation. What about Morgan's base of operations?

What's the explanation for Dahlia taking on the last name of Hawthorne, since their father seems to be absent in this storyline?

Misty Missing- My guess is that something similar happened like DL-6 (not the actual DL-6 though, since it wouldn't make sense. Von Karma is the original cause of it and he's up in space somewhere. He and Edgeworth probably never met) and feeling disgraced she left. Perhaps she went somewhere out of the country (BORGINIA ANYBODY -brick'd-) and sometime after the Borgina Incident she came back to America to find out what exactly occurred. But then she sees Kurain has been destroyed and tries to find out secretly what is going on.

Morgan's Base of Operations- Personally I want to suggest Hazakurain Temple. She could have ran Bikini away from the temple (that is if Iris knows Bikini. If Iris and Bikini never met however then Morgan might actually kill her) and situated herself there.

As for Race- Mimi is a human, but she using a mask that contains a demon. The Mime Demon has not officially taken over Mimi/Mime's body (if it did then believe me Mime would go batshit on everyone) as Mimi is still retaining a will of determination to accomplish her goals (which is her revenge basically on Holy Trinity). So as long as Mimi holds an overpowering will that she is determined to accomplish the Mime Demon is merely being used to her advantage and has no real influence over her (maybe the Mime Demon persuaded Mimi when it's mask was put on to assist Morgan but at this current point of Smako Mimi has control of the Mime Demon).

e × e = e²

Misty Fey could be an "old guard" superhero herself, perhaps? But she was defeated/blackmailed/humiliated somehow by an evil villain and had to go into hiding or somesuch.

(I nominate Fiddler)

Yes! I would love to join!
Nay random sketches I come up with, will go here. I guess I'll re-read the wiki page and all the info.

WhiteElephant wrote:
MoronSonOfBoron wrote:

Misty Missing- My guess is that something similar happened like DL-6 (not the actual DL-6 though, since it wouldn't make sense. Von Karma is the original cause of it and he's up in space somewhere. He and Edgeworth probably never met) and feeling disgraced she left. Perhaps she went somewhere out of the country (BORGINIA ANYBODY -brick'd-) and sometime after the Borgina Incident she came back to America to find out what exactly occurred. But then she sees Kurain has been destroyed and tries to find out secretly what is going on.

Morgan's Base of Operations- Personally I want to suggest Hazakurain Temple. She could have ran Bikini away from the temple (that is if Iris knows Bikini. If Iris and Bikini never met however then Morgan might actually kill her) and situated herself there.

As for Race- Mimi is a human, but she using a mask that contains a demon. The Mime Demon has not officially taken over Mimi/Mime's body (if it did then believe me Mime would go batshit on everyone) as Mimi is still retaining a will of determination to accomplish her goals (which is her revenge basically on Holy Trinity). So as long as Mimi holds an overpowering will that she is determined to accomplish the Mime Demon is merely being used to her advantage and has no real influence over her (maybe the Mime Demon persuaded Mimi when it's mask was put on to assist Morgan but at this current point of Smako Mimi has control of the Mime Demon).

This may be completely random and silly, but I think after coming back, (from Borgnia? [That was funny] XD -also brick'd) Misty may some how start a small vigilante group against Dahlia. (Revenge for Mia? Also protection for Maya and Pearl?)
ImageJoin the Project!

Not humble, goddamnit.

Okay so, I brought up Romein LeTouse and how he should get killed by Hairaiser. He's probably still an Interpol agent, right, and Interpol is still trying to control the cocoons to prevent their misuse, so it makes sense why he crossed paths with Hairaiser in the first place.

And Bee asked why Interpol wouldn't employ supers instead. And I answered that maybe LeTouse IS a super. Or, um, was, since he still dies. Well? LeTouse as a generic brick wall super, with a lot of strength and durability, though not enough to take out Hairaiser? (But maybe enough to hold on after a fatal wound long enough to give a dying message.)

Hell, if we made him superpowered, rather than just being able to handle the kickback of a big gun, he could probably handle the kickback of a cannon. Not that it'd matter much given his appearance would be cut short since he dies and all.

e × e = e²

If we're including LeTouse, we have to include Lamiroir.

...Who has had absolutely no mention whatsoever so far. ORZ

A fad in a castle

The Siren...

Does that make Lami a super person too? :P
ImageImageImage

e × e = e²

She'd have to be, if she was Trucy AND Apollo's mom.

And Apollo has the blood of Spartan heroes in him. Does that make Trucy an Spartan, too? x_x We had considered this idea before but never really worked on it... come to think of it, neither Trucy or Apollo have seen a lot of development in SMako. So many gaps...

ORZ

Not humble, goddamnit.

Troupe Gramarye is now TEAM SPARTA or something like that?

It'd make sense for Lamiroir, being a Siren and all (Greek Myth hurrah), but I'm trying to picture Trucy in a Greek Myth context and... I can't see it very well.

Other option is the Spartan blood coming from Apollo's father. Which could still mean that Trucy inherited her powers from Lamiroir (a route which implies Apollo may also have inherited powers besides his Spartan blood), or she inherited them from her father, Zak (a route which implies that Lamiroir has a thing for sleeping with supers), or... they're all from her? That wouldn't make sense in context, given she's continuing the magician legacy in the games...

Hrrrrmmmmmm.

e × e = e²

I'm afraid that any development on Lamiroir may have to wait til post-Manfred arcs, once GS5/6 roll around and we learn more about her. I don't think we'll have to cram every character's development into the Current Arc.

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Pie wrote:
Troupe Gramarye is now TEAM SPARTA or something like that?

It'd make sense for Lamiroir, being a Siren and all (Greek Myth hurrah), but I'm trying to picture Trucy in a Greek Myth context and... I can't see it very well.

Other option is the Spartan blood coming from Apollo's father. Which could still mean that Trucy inherited her powers from Lamiroir (a route which implies Apollo may also have inherited powers besides his Spartan blood), or she inherited them from her father, Zak (a route which implies that Lamiroir has a thing for sleeping with supers), or... they're all from her? That wouldn't make sense in context, given she's continuing the magician legacy in the games...

Hrrrrmmmmmm.

Actually, I like idea of the Spartan blood coming from Apollo's father instead of Lamiroir. It allows him to take different branching paths of character development in comparison to Trucy's development. I mean, they should still have some powers (and personality) in common like they did with perceive system ingame (Although, I have no idea if that holds a grain of sand in the Smako universe). But, like, a majority of powers should be unique to their own person as we have with other every other Smako character. It could be rather restricting for Trucy's character development if we tie her down with the Spartan blood. Or looking on the other end of the scale, she might overpower Apollo if she get both S.B. and Magic while Apollo only gets the S.B. which could be a bad thing.

Does Lamiroir really need to have superpowers? The gaps make this so harder to choice a side on...:yuusaku:

e × e = e²

It's something they've obviously saved to explain for the later games, so I think it's something we best leave for, well, later.
Page 21 of 26 [ 1024 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 26  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River