Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River

Page 1 of 277[ 11055 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 277  Next
 


CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [TOWNIES WIN]Topic%20Title

Victorian London will never catch on

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am

Posts: 1044

Image

Key: Living, Resurrected, <Dropped Out>, Dead
Living Players: 13

O.G. Cracker
Marshmello
Rebel Vanguard
SheenAT
Sarah733
Super Judge Bro.
CoffeeAddict
Mayaluff
Penny_Nickels
The Doctor
Xero Wright
MercuryKitten
Sakuro

Townie Affiliates Dead: 33

<Leo> - Empty Handed
<Neon Lemmy Koopa> - Empty Handed
<LooityLoo> - Empty Handed
<Prosecutor von Karma> - Empty Handed
Donald Serrot - Empty Handed
itsaqua - Empty Handed
AdvanceStratagist - Empty Handed
WhiteElephant - Empty Handed
Allan's Aokage - Empty Handed
<Scorchgid> - Empty Handed
<AntiRoyalty> - Empty Handed
<PhoenixTears> - Empty Handed
MoronSonOfBoron - Empty Handed
ff3girl - Empty Handed
Phoenix_Apollo - Autopsy Report, Empty Handed
<Iced Doughnut> - Empty Handed
<Haibara~n> - Empty Handed
<Onigiri-san> - Empty Handed
Ghaleon von Karma - Empty Handed
Pie - Empty Handed
<pieboy> - Empty Handed
<Gourmet Foodstuff> - Empty Handed
<Mayday> - Empty Handed
atomicscribble - Empty Handed
<Ryuusai64> - Empty Handed
<theOtakuAttorney> - Empty Handed
wassamattawityucca - Empty Handed
<DokenMaster> - Empty Handed
Balrog - Empty Handed
Topaz Fey - Empty Handed
Comfortably Numb - Empty Handed
XDGummyDX - Empty Handed
burningmetal225 - Empty Handed

Mafia Affiliates Dead: 17

<DahliaXKristoph> - Empty Handed
<genodragon1> - Empty Handed
Insho - Empty Handed
Caitlin - Empty Handed
Sklarvv - Empty Handed
R. Bond - Empty Handed
Game Over - Empty Handed
<Jeshi> - Empty Handed
<THESUPERPENGUIN> - Empty Handed
Lord Nathaniel - Empty Handed
Endless Blasphemy - Names List
fatalfeline - Empty Handed
<TheObjectionist> - Empty Handed
exCLOUDyGH - Empty Handed
Turnabout Person - Empty Handed
lmegabyte - Empty Handed
Lauren Order - Wellington's Cell Phone

Unaffiliated Dead: 2

.Zyfarius. - Empty Handed, Not Amnesiac
PollyxD - Bullet, Amnesiac


Caitlin's name change (to KitKat) was requested on May 27th, before signups opened. Should their username be changed during play, this will not disqualify them. Players are advised to be aware of both of this player's usernames.


Last edited by Velotican on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:03 am, edited 39 times in total.
CR MAFIA VI RULES AND REGULATIONSTopic%20Title

Victorian London will never catch on

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am

Posts: 1044

You should have read these rules at least once! They are here for your convenience when playing. Use them well.


COURT RECORDS MAFIA VI RULES

Synopsis
Spoiler: Synopsis
The Mafia have invaded the town, intending to make use of its resources! But which side will you be fighting for? As a self-respecting Townie, your job is to flush out the corrupt elements of your society and put the Mafia behind bars. As a Mafioso, your job is to crush the worthless fools who think they're smart enough to run a town fairly and make sure the town doesn't have the firepower to threaten your group of elite clientèle so they can move in permanently.

There are also a few Wild Cards who fight for themselves and themselves alone. However, prove to these players the benefits of assisting your faction and they may swear to serve your cause. Leave these Wild Cards to their own devices, and any side may claim victory.

Worse, a few people have lost their memories! Not knowing who they are, they may choose to fight for their mortal enemies by mistake. Both factions are all too happy to take advantage of this.


Gameplay
Spoiler: Gameplay
The object of the game is to eliminate players who you believe are working for an opposing faction until your faction is the only one with any influence in the town remaining. The game takes place over several game days, with a daytime and nighttime phase. During the daytime, the Townies reign: every player can eliminate other players by voting for the most suspicious player in the Town – at sunset, the votes are counted and the three players with the most votes get put on trial. If found Guilty, they are out of the game, never to be seen again. At night, the powerful members of the Town come out of hiding: by taking advantage of players with special abilities, players can speed up the process of elimination at night, attempt to gather more information about the Town's population, or use other, more devious skills. The results of the use of these actions is revealed when dawn comes again.

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO GIVE OTHER PLAYERS PRIVATE MESSAGES (“PMs”) IN THE GAME AND POST IN THE GAME THREAD WHILST ALIVE, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR ROLE IS. Not doing so makes you look inactive and a big, fat target. Don't be afraid to form allegiances with other players and don't be afraid to lie to other players' faces to win; that's what the game is about!


MAMA: Mandate Against Metagame Anything

By playing the game, you agree to the following:

I, the undersigned, understand that by participating in this game, I temporarily give up any friendships, alliances, or pacts formed outside of the game, with or without express intent of forming an in-game alliance. I will not honor these outside alliances inside the game, and will not let them affect my actions.
In-game, the only players that can honestly trust me and be trusted by me, and expect to protect me and be protected by me, are those players officially listed as being part of my faction, regardless of my knowledge of their true affiliation. I will do everything in my power to further my faction's goals of TOTAL DOMINATION above all else.
I swear that I will not resort to metagame methods of information collection and dissemination. This includes but is not limited to screenshots of private messages, reading of the Dead Thread as a living player, employing nonplayers, creating duplicate forum accounts, bribing or blackmailing the GM, et cetera.
I recognize that this agreement is in the spirit of sportsmanship and fair play, and that in-game actions are made with concern to in-game victory, and are not made with the intent to incite injury, insult, or vendetta.
If for any reason I am found to disagree with or act against the MAMA, or the spirit of the Mafia game, I accept that I may be instantly removed from the game without warning.


If you believe you are incapable of following this directive, please do not play the game.


Victory Conditions
Spoiler: Victory Conditions
If a faction's victory conditions are met, they win the game.

Townies: Eliminate all Mafia players.
Mafia: Eliminate all Townie players or eliminate enough Townie players to make it impossible to eliminate any Mafiosi.


Loss Conditions
Spoiler: Loss Conditions
If a faction's loss conditions are met, they lose the game. Your faction also loses the game if one of the other factions achieves its victory conditions. IF A FACTION HAS LOST OR IS DISQUALIFIED BY THE GM, ALL ITS LIVING MEMBERS BECOME UNAFFILIATED AND MAY JOIN ANOTHER FACTION. Should multiple faction members be found breaking the game rules, especially as a group, they will disqualify their faction.

Townies: All the Townies are eliminated or enough Townie players are eliminated to make it impossible to eliminate any Mafiosi.
Mafia: All the Mafiosi are eliminated.


Faction Tactics
Spoiler: Faction Tactics
Each of the factions plays very differently. Get to know each faction and how they'll be expected to be playing, because you'll either be playing for them or fighting them. A faction with good players is very likely to stick to the following styles of play:

Townies: The Town has the most control over the Courts and is the largest faction; take advantage of this and gather strength in numbers so that the Mafia cannot destroy you. Watch out for spies trying to sabotage the Town's plans; it could be anyone, even one of your own faction. Be careful not to let paranoia destroy your chances of victory, however, and do not turn away rogue wild card players too quickly, for they may provide the Town with the extra assistance it needs to win the Town back.
Mafia: The Mafia is relatively small, but it is strong as a team. The player with the Names List would be wise to contact all of their allies and attempt to bring the Mafiosi together; divided Mafiosi are dead Mafiosi. Beware the potential turncoats within your ranks; convince them to remain loyal or “permanently end their service contract”; the choice is yours. The more Mafiosi that die, the harder it will be for the Mafia to obtain victory. Do not overlook the potential benefits of hiring external servicemen either; wild cards are well-equipped to assist your cause.
Wild Cards: This round brings an interesting new dynamic to Wild Card play – you're no longer safe in the knowledge that you are who you think you are. Be careful with every move you make, and watch what you say and do – it could cost you later on.


Game Phases
Spoiler: Game Phases
THREE REAL-LIFE DAYS MAKE UP ONE GAME DAY: EACH DAYTIME PHASE LASTS 48 HOURS AND EACH NIGHTTIME PHASE LASTS 24 HOURS. Phases will begin and end at 16:30 PST (Western US). This is equivalent to 19:30 EST (Eastern US) or 00:30 BST (British). Posts will be made to announce the change of a phase and the results of any actions or lynches that have occurred during that phase. Phases do not officially change until the announcement post has been written and posted, and may be updated late at the discretion of the Game Master. Please avoid performing any actions or discussing the game after the formal deadline.

The game will start with the Nighttime: Day 0 phase, followed by the Daytime: Day 1 phase, then the Nighttime: Day 1 phase, then the Daytime: Day 2 phase, etc. It is recommended that you begin forming alliances from the first phase of the game. During Nighttime: Day 0, all special abilities that are not permanently active are blocked.

This is the general flow of a typical gameday:

  • Daytime: Players can gather evidence, and can use them to gain small one-time powers, or give the evidence to Phoenix instead. Votes are cast by all players. The top 3 players voted out are put on trial.
  • Trial: At the beginning of the trial phase, Phoenix Wright sorts the evidence that was submitted to him into which of the three trials he will use them for. Each piece of evidence contributes to the defense score for the trial it is assigned to. Should a player's defense score be more than 0 they are declared Not Guilty, and may continue to play as normal. Otherwise, they are declared Guilty. Guilty players are lynched and killed, their role revealed. The Trial Phase is conducted as though it were the end of the Daytime Phase.
  • Nighttime: Players use their night actions. Players gather and utilise more evidence in this time.


The Infinite Retargetting Rule
Spoiler: THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT RULE!
UNLESS CONTRADICTED BY STANDARD OR SPECIAL EVIDENCE ACTIONS, ALL ACTIONS TAKEN BY PLAYERS CAN BE CANCELLED, REACTIVATED AND HAVE THEIR TARGETS CHANGED AN INFINITE NUMBER OF TIMES BEFORE THE DEADLINE FOR THE NEXT PHASE CHANGE IS REACHED. WHENEVER AN ACTION IS REQUESTED, IF ANY TARGETS ARE REQUIRED FOR THAT ACTION TO DO ANYTHING, ALL THE TARGETS MUST BE SPECIFIED WHEN THE ACTION IS REQUESTED OR MODIFIED.


Life and Death Rules
Spoiler: Life and Death Rules
The game will be split into two threads: one for living players to play the game, and a dead thread, for dead players and non-participants (“spectators”) to comment on the game.

1) You may not read nor post in the Dead Thread as a living player. Avoid using the forum Search function to prevent any accidental views.
2) A dead player cannot post in the Living Thread but they may view it freely.
3) Dead players cannot discuss the game with living players at any time in any medium.
4) LIVING PLAYERS MAY NOT DISCUSS THE GAME WITH PEOPLE NOT CURRENTLY PLAYING THE GAME, NOR MAY PEOPLE NOT PLAYING THE GAME ATTEMPT TO DISCUSS THE GAME WITH LIVING PLAYERS. THIS INCLUDES USING AN ALTERNATE FORUM ACCOUNT TO COMMUNICATE WITH ANYONE. ALL VIOLATORS OF THIS RULE WILL BE WITHDRAWN FROM THE ROUND IMMEDIATELY IF PLAYING AND BANNED FROM JOINING THE NEXT ROUND.
5) IF YOU ARE NOT SIGNED UP TO PLAY THE CURRENT ROUND, YOU MAY NOT POST IN THE CURRENT ROUND'S LIVING THREAD WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION FROM THE GAME MASTER. VIOLATORS WILL BE BANNED FROM PLAYING THE NEXT ROUND.
6) Players may choose to leave the game at any time by sending the GM a withdrawal request. They will be classed as dead players from that point onwards. Attempts to Resurrect them will be ignored.
7) THE GAME MASTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE A PLAYER FROM THE GAME WITHOUT STATING A REASON FOR DOING SO. DEATHS CAUSED BY THE GAME MASTER, BECAUSE OF RULE BREAKING OR OTHERWISE, WILL BE REPORTED AS DEATH BY A MEANS OF THE GAME MASTER'S CHOOSING. In practice, this ability will get used when a player has been breaking the rules but telling the living players in public would ruin the game. It may also be used if a player upsets the Game Master or the flow of the game. This includes but is not limited to: if the player tries to get the Game Master to let them cheat; the player is abusive to the Game Master for doing his (volunteered!) job; the player is damaging the atmosphere of the game by being an asshole, particularly to other players, et cetera.
8) IF YOU CHANGE YOUR USERNAME AT ANY TIME DURING THE ROUND, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GAME.
9) A Resurrected player may not discuss, quote or otherwise reveal information from the Dead Thread unless this information has already been revealed by another living or Resurrected player in-game without breaking this or any other rule.
10) Resurrected players are revived holding no Special Evidence nor any Standard Evidence.


Affiliation Rules
Spoiler: Affiliation Rules
Affiliations deal with the faction you're officially playing for. This feature allows Wild Card players to officially join and fight alongside a faction of their choosing, adding to the number of people playing for that faction. This feature also covers turncoat roles.

1) You are considered a member of your current formal affiliation for victory purposes. Your affiliation is which faction you are currently playing for.
2) Players are expected to support their affiliates unless their role allows them to do otherwise.
3) A Wild Card character starts the game unaffiliated but may choose an affiliation from the factions available.
4) Once affiliated, a character cannot change their affiliation unless this is overridden in their role description.
5) Choosing to change your affiliation officially requires an affiliation request to be sent by private message to the Game Master, which must be supported by at least three players from that faction or everyone alive in that faction, who must also send private messages to the Game Master stating their support. The Game Master will inform the affiliating player whether their affiliation request has been successful or not.
6) Players that can change their affiliation may do so at any time – your affiliation is not public knowledge.
7) You cannot formally affiliate to change your current allegiance more than once per round.


Role Rules
Spoiler: Role Rules
Each player will be assigned a role by the Game Master. You may not choose your role. Most roles start the game affiliated with a faction, but Wild Card roles do not. Roles have special abilities that may be used as their role description dictates. The most common role in any Mafia game is the regular Townie.

1) Your role is disclosed to you at the beginning of the game via PM. The role description you are given in private may contain more information about the role than is publicly known, but at no time will public information be falsified. The role PMs may contain suggested tactics that will enhance your enjoyment of the role.
2) You may disclose your role to other players by PM and on the public thread, but be careful to obey the evidence rules and not get disqualified. You may also pretend to have another role if you so wish.
3) YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PM OTHER PLAYERS IN THE GAME AND POST IN THE GAME THREAD WHILST ALIVE NO MATTER WHAT YOUR ROLE IS. Not doing so makes you look inactive and a big, fat target. Don't be afraid to form allegiances with other players; that's what the game is about! ;)


Testimony Rules
Spoiler: Testimony Rules
The use of testimony, your words and arguments, to support your actions and motives is an important part of Mafia, as much so as deceiving your enemies. Carefully crafted testimony will greatly improve your chances of survival. However, it is very easy to cheat when testimony is involved. These rules cover these issues.

1) You may not use screenshots, either in public or in private. Violators will be withdrawn from the game immediately. All players are encouraged to report any violations.
2) ALL PM CONVERSATIONS WITH THE GAME MASTER ARE CONFIDENTAL – YOU MAY NOT QUOTE THEM TO ANYONE EXCEPT THE GAME MASTER THEMSELF.
3) You may otherwise use quotes as you please, but please remember that quotes can be falsified. No testimony in the game is foolproof. Don't try to gather proof of anything – trust your gut instincts to win the game!
4) Provided you do not break the other Testimony Rules, you may produce as much false testimony as you please; lying is a perfectly valid tactic in Mafia.


Lynch Voting
Spoiler: Lynch Voting
Every living player votes to lynch a player during the daytime phases. The three players with the most votes are taken to Court where their fate is decided. The final vote tallies for the day will be counted at the end of each daytime phase. Two result tables will be given at the end of the daytime phase: one without special effects applied to the votes and one with special effects applied to the votes. This will help players see if the votes have been manipulated in some way.

1) Voting periods begin from the start of a daytime phase until the end of the same daytime phase.
2) You may only vote during daytime phases and only once per daytime phase, however you may change your vote an infinite number of times until the voting deadline passes.
3) Please make your votes clear and easy to see, as well as any changes you make to your votes. Increasing font size moderately, using bold text, and capital letters are acceptable methods. Making extreme changes to text color, scrolling marquees, and use of screen-stretching font sizes are not advisable.
4) If a player is found Guilty, their true identity is revealed as they die.


Nightly Town Revival Requests
Spoiler: Nightly Town Revival Requests
During a nighttime phase, the Townies may revive a player lynched during the previous daytime phase by voting for a revival request. These votes are sent to the GM via PM. The target is revived at the end of the nighttime phase and the revival is announced in the public Living Thread. The revived player is considered Resurrected.

1) At least six Townies must request the same revival target for it to be valid.
2) If more than one valid revival request is established, the revival request that gets the most votes is carried out and the others are ignored.
3) Non-Townies may not contribute to the revival request voting for any reason.


Nightly Mafia Hit Requests
Spoiler: Nightly Mafia Hit Requests
During a nighttime phase, the Mafia may eliminate a player by voting for a hit request. These votes are sent to the GM via PM. The target is eliminated at the end of the nighttime phase and the kill is announced in the public Living Thread.

1) At least two Mafiosi must request the same hit target for it to be valid.
2) If more than one valid hit request is established, the hit request that gets the most votes is carried out and the others are ignored.
3) Non-Mafiosi may not contribute to the hit request voting for any reason.
4) In the event of there not being enough votes to specify one target, a hit request is arranged against a random non-Mafioso by the GM.


Evidence Law
Spoiler: IMPORTANT: EVIDENCE LAW
Players will handle evidence as part of the game. They may also be able to gather evidence for themselves. All Living Players are able to Transfer evidence to other Living Players.

1) Evidence comes in two main forms: Special Evidence and Standard Evidence.
2) Players have a limited evidence capacity for each type of evidence, shown in their role information. This is their inventory, or Evidence Bag.
3) If players can gather evidence automatically, the speed they gather evidence at will be stated in their role information.
4) Players are restricted to utilising each piece of evidence in only one way each phase.
5) Players may utilise multiple pieces of evidence each phase.
6) Special Evidence grants more potent special skills than Standard Evidence.
7) Special Evidence may carry special Statuses, a set of special skills common to multiple pieces of Special Evidence from past, present and future rounds. Which Statuses feature in the round and what they do is shown in the Special Evidence Statuses section of the rules below.
8) Some evidence has Hold effects that do not require a target to do anything. These Permanent Hold effects cannot be controlled by the player and are active so long as the player is not carrying too much evidence in their inventory and still possesses this evidence.
9) Evidence consists of the majority of the actions players can undertake. The order that actions take effect and are resolved is shown in the Action Priority section of the rules below.
10) Evidence can be used to affect the outcome of Trial Phases by changing the Defense score of a player. If a player is sent to Court and their final Defense score is 0 or less, they are found Guilty and eliminated from the game. Otherwise, they are considered Not Guilty and continue playing normally.
11) Some evidence is considered Unique. If a piece of evidence is Unique, only one copy of the evidence can be in the game at once.
12) When a player is Dead, their evidence capacity changes: they can now carry no Standard Evidence and only one piece of Special Evidence. If the Special Evidence a player is carrying does not have the Spiritualist or Ghost status, it is automatically discarded when the player dies. The player's Standard Evidence is always discarded automatically.


Evidence Actions
Spoiler: IMPORTANT: EVIDENCE ACTIONS
There are six actions that you can perform with each piece of evidence. This includes Standard and Special Evidence. Performing any one of these six actions is considered UTILISING EVIDENCE. All Evidence Actions should be submitted to the Evidence Handler. If they are submitted to the Game Master, they may be ignored.

  • Retain – You do nothing with this piece of evidence. This is the default action if you do not specify an action for a piece of evidence.
  • Discard – You destroy the evidence without utilising any of its effects. If you are carrying too much evidence, you must Discard some. If you do not specify enough pieces of evidence to Discard, your actions will be ignored and assigned randomly by the Evidence Handler instead.
  • Submit – You send the evidence to the Courtroom to be used in a trial. You must specify which player's trial the evidence is to be used for when you Submit it. If the player does not go to Court, the evidence will be assigned to a random case.
  • Use – The evidence is destroyed. The player gains the special abilities stated in the Use section of the evidence card to use once each. On Special Evidence, this action is also known as a Hidden Power.
  • Hold – The evidence is not destroyed. The player can control the special abilities stated in the Hold section of the evidence card that require targets to do anything. Each of these Targetted Hold Effects can only be used once each phase. If you do not specify enough targets for a Targetted Hold effect, it does nothing.
  • Transfer – You give this piece of evidence to another player. This player does not have to be a member of your faction. If the Transfer target's Evidence Bag is full, the Transfer fails and you get the evidence back.
  • UNLESS YOU RETAIN OR HOLD EVIDENCE, THE EVIDENCE'S HOLD EFFECTS DO NOTHING THAT PHASE.


    Hidden Powers
    Spoiler: Hidden Powers
    Special Evidence contains formidable skills in place of a regular Use skill. These Hidden Power abilities are not publicly revealed, but may be disclosed freely by players provided the player obeys the Testimony Rules in doing so.

    1) Special Evidence can have more than one Hidden Power.
    2) Hidden Powers are unblockable.
    3) Hidden Powers are considered Use effects.
    4) Hidden Powers may allow you to retain the Special Evidence you use to activate it, but this is rare. If they do, this fact will be stated in the Hidden Power itself.
    5) LINKING THE SPOILER SPECIAL EVIDENCE IMAGES OR THE HIDDEN POWER IMAGES IS CONSIDERED QUOTING THE GAME MASTER.


    Action Priority
    Spoiler: Action Priority
    ACTIONS ARE PROCESSED IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER:

      All Phases, Section 1

      END OF CURRENT PHASE
      Action Rewrites Double-Checked
      Final Actions Determined
      All Capacity Modifiers Applied
      Player Evidence Capacity Checked
      Discard Evidence Actions Applied
      Mandatory Discard Evidence Actions Assigned by EH
      Mandatory Discard Evidence Actions Applied
      Unspecified Evidence Actions Auto-Assigned to Retain Requests
      Retain Evidence Actions Applied
      Mandatory Retain Evidence Actions Assigned by EH
      Mandatory Retain Evidence Actions Applied
      Hidden Power Evidence Actions Applied
      Submit (to Court) Evidence Actions Applied
      Use (to Destroy) Evidence Actions Applied
      Enemy Transfer Send Evidence Actions Applied
      Neutral Transfer Send Evidence Actions Applied
      Allied Transfer Send Evidence Actions Applied
      Permanent Hold Effect Modifiers Applied
      Utilise Targetted Hold Actions Applied

      Daytime Phase Mode, Section 2

      Lynch Votes Counted
      Lynch Modifiers Applied
      Lynch Blocks Applied
      Court Cases Assigned
      Trial Phase (Court) Commenced
      Temporary Court Modifiers Assigned
      Evidence Assignment Blocks Applied
      Evidence Assigned to Cases According to Received Requests
      Defense Scores Calculated
      Verdict Decided
      Dismissal of Not Guilty Players
      Conviction of Guilty Players
      Trial Phase (Court) Completed

      Nighttime Phase Mode, Section 2

      Hit Request Votes Counted
      Hit Request Vote Modifiers Applied
      Hit Request Blocks Applied
      Hit Assigned
      Acquittal Request Votes Counted
      Acquittal Request Vote Modifiers Applied
      Acquittal Request Blocks Applied
      Acquittal Assigned
      Hit Conducted
      Acquittal Conducted

      All Phases, Section 3

      Player Death Evidence Capacity Modifications Applied
      Dead Player Evidence Auto-Discard Applied
      Enemy Transfer Receive Evidence Actions Applied
      Bounced Transferral Scenario (Target at Maximum Evidence Capacity) Effects Noted
      Bounced Transferral Scenario (Target at Maximum Evidence Capacity) Effects Applied
      Neutral Transfer Receive Evidence Actions Applied
      Bounced Transferral Scenario (Target at Maximum Evidence Capacity) Effects Noted
      Bounced Transferral Scenario (Target at Maximum Evidence Capacity) Effects Applied
      Allied Transfer Receive Evidence Actions Applied
      Bounced Transferral Scenario (Target at Maximum Evidence Capacity) Effects Noted
      Bounced Transferral Scenario (Target at Maximum Evidence Capacity) Effects Applied
      Forced Gathering Effects Applied
      Evidence Gathering Session Conducted by EH
      All Other Unresolved Actions that Fully or Partially Resolve This Phase Resolved
      All Active Powers Suppressed
      START OF NEXT PHASE


    Standby Players
    Spoiler: Standby Players
    If there are too many players signed up to play, the Game Master reserves the right to place extra players on a standby list. Players on standby exist to fill in the roles of inactive or absent players at the start of the game.

    1) Standby players must abide by all game rules like any living player. For purposes of integrity, players on Standby are not allowed to view or post in the Dead Thread, and are not allowed to post in the Living Thread. Similarly, they are not allowed to discuss the current round with living players.
    2) If a registered player has not confirmed their signup before gameplay begins, they may be replaced by a standby player.
    3) If a registered player has confirmed their signup, but is inactive from the beginning of gameplay, they may be replaced by a standby player.
    4) Active players who become inactive or absent are removed from the game and are not replaced by standby players.




    MAFIA VI ROLES

    The Townie – AFFILIATED WITH THE TOWNIES - Evidence gathering is limited to one piece of evidence each phase, with three standard inventory slots. Townies also have one additional slot reserved for Special Evidence only. Only one piece of Special Evidence may be held at a time.

    The Mafioso – AFFILIATED WITH THE MAFIA - Evidence gathering is limited to one piece of evidence each phase, with three standard inventory slots. Mafiosi also have one additional slot reserved for Special Evidence only. Only one piece of Special Evidence may be held at a time.

    The Wild Card – NO AFFILIATION – Evidence gathering is limited to two pieces of evidence each phase, with three standard inventory slots. Wild Cards also have one additional slot reserved for Special Evidence only. Only one piece of Special Evidence may be held at a time.



    MAFIA VI SPECIAL EVIDENCE STATUSES

    Amnesiac
    Spoiler: Amnesiac
    Amnesiacs believe they are unaffiliated wild-cards. This effect is caused by being the first to possess certain Special Evidence. Giving this Special Evidence to another player will not make them Amnesiac.
    • Amnesiac players start the game as vanilla wild cards. Their role PM will tell them they are a vanilla wild card rather than their actual role, and they will not be informed that they are an Amnesiac.
    • Amnesiacs are not aware they are carrying Special Evidence. If a player proves that they are Amnesiac, their Special Evidence is revealed and the Amnesiac status is removed.
    • Amnesiac players may choose to avoid proving they are Amnesiac to continue to operate as a vanilla wild card.
    • Amnesiac players may affiliate with any faction they choose like a normal wild card.
    • An affiliated Amnesiac counts towards their affiliation's player count for victory purposes regardless of what their actual role's allegiance is.
    • When an Amnesiac's actual role is revealed, if that role has a fixed allegiance, the allegiance of the player is immediately changed and the player must switch sides according to the details of the MAMA Directive.
    • If a player is proven Amnesiac, they may not refuse their actual role.
    To Lose Amnesiac Status: Have a player correctly guess what Special Evidence you're holding using the Magatama evidence or use the Wallet evidence.


    Orderly
    Spoiler: Orderly
    Dwelling at the bottom of the chain of command, they unquestioningly follow everyone's orders and seem to have no idea what's going on at all times. Each nighttime phase, Orderlies may receive specific orders from various roles, and they are obligated to carry out each one to the letter:
    • Search - If ordered to search a player, that player loses all collected evidence that is not Special. Any evidence being processed for usage or Phoenix's collection will also be lost.
    • Detain - If ordered to detain a player, that player is blocked from taking any actions that phase. They may still gather and submit evidence, but they cannot use it for themselves. Orderlies cannot detain themselves, at least not on command.
    • Request ID - If ordered to request identification from a player, that player's apparent affiliation is revealed to him, with 30% accuracy. This information is relayed to his superior automatically.
    • Overworked - If Orderlies receive 3 or more orders, they will get mixed up. Their superiors and their orders will be rearranged, but they will be completely convinced they have them correct.
    Orderlies cannot use any of their special actions of their own free will. Orders issued to Orderlies are not considered evidence actions; you may issue Orders and utilise evidence in the same phase.


    Gather-B-Gone
    Spoiler: Gather-B-Gone
    So long as you possess this status effect, you cannot gather evidence each phase.


    Turncoat
    Spoiler: Turncoat
    You may change from one faction to another of your choice, during any phase.
    • You are considered a member of your current formal affiliation for victory purposes. Your affiliation is which faction you are currently playing for.
    • Choosing to change your affiliation officially requires an affiliation request to be sent by private message to the Game Master, which must be supported by at least three players from that faction or everyone alive in that faction, who must also send private messages to the Game Master stating their support. The Game Master will inform the affiliating player whether their affiliation request has been successful or not.
    • Players that can change their affiliation may do so at any time – your affiliation is not public knowledge.
    • You cannot formally affiliate to change your current allegiance more than once per round.




    MAFIA VI STANDARD EVIDENCE LIST

    Spoiler: STANDARD EVIDENCE LIST
    KEY
    RARITY: Evidence is assigned a percentage value, which is how often the randomiser will select this item from the list. If the evidence is marked as Unique, then only one copy of this evidence will ever be in-play at any time.
    COURT: If you submit this evidence to the court and it is used, it will add this value to a player's defense.
    HOLD: If you keep this item in your inventory, this effect becomes available to you until you get rid of the item.
    USE: If you use this item, you gain this special effect for one time only.

    Glasses
    RARITY: 10%
    COURT: +1
    HOLD: The accuracy of your investigations are increased by 10%.
    USE: Decrease the accuracy of one of a target player's investigations by 10%. If you specify an invalid target, you cannot change targets.

    Broken Glasses
    RARITY: 10%
    COURT: -1
    HOLD: The accuracy of your investigations are decreased by 10%.
    USE: Increase the accuracy of one of a target player's investigations by 10%. If you specify an invalid target, you cannot change targets.

    Wallet
    RARITY: 10%
    COURT: +1
    HOLD: The likelihood of you gathering a Dropped ID Card becomes 12%. The likelihood of you gathering a Wallet becomes 0%.
    USE: Strip your Amnesiac status, if applicable.

    Glass Shards
    RARITY: 10%
    COURT: -1
    HOLD: You appear to be a Mafioso. Your Defense score is reduced by 1.
    USE: You are guaranteed to receive either the Glasses or Broken Glasses evidence during your evidence gathering in the next phase, if applicable.

    Pistol
    RARITY: 10%
    COURT: -1
    HOLD: You appear to be a Mafioso. Your Defense score is reduced by 1.
    USE: Increase a target player's Defense score by 2 for the next phase.

    Fire Extinguisher
    RARITY: 10%
    COURT: +1
    HOLD: Attempts to tamper with your evidence are blocked.
    USE: You may increase or decrease the value of a target player's submitted evidence by 2.

    Magic Panties
    RARITY: 10%
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: You gain an additional two slots in your Standard Evidence inventory. All your Magic Panties cannot provide more than two extra slots. The likelihood of you gathering Magic Panties becomes 0%, the likelihood of you gathering the Broken Glasses becomes 15% and the likelihood of you gathering the Glasses becomes 15%.
    USE: You are guaranteed to receive The Amazing Mister Hat evidence next phase instead of your normal evidence gathering unless The Amazing Mister Hat evidence is already in-play.

    Polly the Parrot
    RARITY: 8%
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: You hear Polly's current message. You may change Polly's current message to a new message of your choice.
    USE: This evidence is submitted to Court. If Polly's message is “HEAL”, Polly's Court Rating is +2. If Polly's message is “HURT”, Polly's Court Rating is -2. Otherwise, Polly's Court Rating is 0.

    Phone Booth
    RARITY: 8%
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: You appear to be a Mafioso. Your Defense score is reduced by 1.
    USE: The likelihood of receiving a piece of Unique evidence changes to 5% per piece for the next phase's evidence gathering, if applicable. If you can gather evidence and do not receive Unique evidence next phase, you receive the Glasses or Broken Glasses evidence instead.

    Policeman's Uniform
    RARITY: 2%
    COURT: +2
    HOLD: You appear to be a Townie. Your Defense score is increased by 2.
    USE: You cannot be accurately investigated this phase.

    Dropped ID Card
    RARITY: 2%
    COURT: -2
    HOLD: You may submit your lynch votes by PM instead of in public. This vote is revealed to the players when the votes are tallied at the end of the daytime phase, as well as who cast the vote.
    USE: You gain an extra vote this phase. You must submit this vote via PM. This vote is revealed to the players when the votes are tallied at the end of the daytime phase, but NOT who cast the vote.

    Cold Killer X
    RARITY: 1% (UNIQUE)
    COURT: +2
    HOLD: Players cannot block your evidence gathering except with Hidden Powers.
    USE: Block a target player's evidence gathering for the next phase.

    Custom Baseball Glove
    RARITY: 1% (UNIQUE)
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: Any Standard Evidence used or discarded is returned to you during the next phase. This takes place before evidence is distributed.
    USE: Any evidence you submit this phase has its Court stat doubled.

    Fingerprinting Powder
    RARITY: 1% (UNIQUE)
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: You are told who is trying to kill you at any time, if applicable.
    USE: This phase, the first attempt at killing you is negated if applicable.

    Leather Gloves
    RARITY: 1% (UNIQUE)
    COURT: -2
    HOLD: Your Defense score is increased by 3.
    USE: A target player is guaranteed to receive the Leather Gloves evidence instead of their normal evidence gathering. This action takes place before other evidence is assigned.

    Parking Stub
    RARITY: 1% (UNIQUE)
    COURT: +2
    HOLD: Your Defense score is reduced by 3.
    USE: You acquire a piece of Standard Evidence of your choice instead of your normal evidence gathering. This action takes place before other evidence is assigned.

    Phoenix's Business Card
    RARITY: 1% (UNIQUE)
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: If taken to Court, Phoenix cannot assign positive evidence to your case. Positive evidence submitted for your case is reassigned to other players at random.
    USE: A target player cannot be assigned negative evidence to their case by Phoenix. Negative evidence submitted for their case is returned to its original owner at the beginning of the next phase in addition to their normal evidence gathering.

    Crime Photo
    RARITY: 1% (UNIQUE)
    COURT: +3
    HOLD: Your investigations are 30% more accurate than normal.
    USE: You may conduct an investigation on a target player. This investigation has 50% accuracy and only reveals the affiliation of the target.

    Wiretap
    RARITY: 1% (UNIQUE)
    COURT: -3
    HOLD: Your investigations are 30% more accurate than normal.
    USE: You find out what evidence a target player receives next phase, if any.

    Camera Data
    RARITY: 1% (UNIQUE)
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: You may subtract one vote from a single target each phase.
    USE: If targeted for a kill this phase, you will redirect the attack back at one random member not holding Special Evidence from a faction you are not playing for.

    The Amazing Mister Hat
    RARITY: 1% (UNIQUE)
    COURT: -2
    HOLD: Each phase, there is a 50% chance that one investigation is redirected to target you instead of the intended target.
    USE: If sent to Court this phase, a target player takes your place in Court. If this action is blocked, you cannot select a new target.

    Paper Attorney's Badge
    RARITY: N/A – GIVEN TO PLAYERS BY AN ACTION
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: The GM will mock you each phase.
    USE: The GM will inform the owner of the Swanky Blue Suit that he is mocking you.

    Evidence Law, Volumes I, II and III
    RARITY: N/A – GIVEN TO ALL PLAYERS BY THE GM AT THE START OF THE GAME
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: The GM will PM you the Evidence Law Manual.
    USE: The GM will give you a quiz to prove you understand the Evidence Rules.




    MAFIA VI SPECIAL EVIDENCE LIST

    Spoiler: SPECIAL EVIDENCE LIST
    Players can only carry one piece of Special Evidence at a time in the slot reserved for Special Evidence. Special Evidence cannot be stored in a Standard Evidence slot. The same kind of Special Evidence may be assigned to multiple players unless it is marked as UNIQUE.

    KEY
    ASSIGN: This evidence is assigned to a role of this specfic affiliation.
    STATUS: If applicable, this evidence may grant a role a special status, i.e. Amnesiac, Orderly.
    COURT: If you submit this evidence to the court and it is used, it will add this value to a player's defense.
    HOLD: If you keep this item in your inventory, this effect becomes available to you until you get rid of the item.
    HIDDEN POWER: If you use this item, you gain this Hidden Power effect for one time only.

    Autopsy Report
    ASSIGN: TOWNIE (UNIQUE)
    STATUS: Amnesiac
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: You may conduct an investigation on up to four targets during a nighttime phase by PMing the GM. The accuracy of each of your investigations is 30%.
    HIDDEN POWER: ???

    Job Listings
    ASSIGN: TOWNIE
    STATUS: Amnesiac
    COURT: +4
    HOLD: Investigations against you are 20% more accurate than normal.
    HIDDEN POWER: ???

    Maggey's Policewoman Hat
    ASSIGN: TOWNIE (UNIQUE)
    STATUS: Amnesiac
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: You may send orders to an Orderly during nighttime phases. Your Defense score is reduced by 5.
    HIDDEN POWER: ???

    Magatama
    ASSIGN: TOWNIE (UNIQUE)
    STATUS: N/A
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: You are granted one guess each phase as to the Special Evidence a chosen target carries. If your guess is correct, this fact is relayed to you and the target loses their Amnesiac status, if applicable.
    HIDDEN POWER: ???

    Missile the Dog
    ASSIGN: TOWNIE (UNIQUE)
    STATUS: Gather-B-Gone
    COURT: +15
    HOLD: You can only be taken to Court if you have the most votes out of all the players.
    HIDDEN POWER: ???

    Police Badge
    ASSIGN: TOWNIE (UNIQUE)
    STATUS: Orderly, Turncoat
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: Investigations against you report that you are a member of the investigator's faction.
    HIDDEN POWER: ???

    Bullet
    ASSIGN: MAFIOSO
    STATUS: Amnesiac, Turncoat
    COURT: -4
    HOLD: Investigations against you are 20% less accurate than normal.
    HIDDEN POWER: ???

    Holographic Monitoring Device (HMD)
    ASSIGN: MAFIOSO (UNIQUE)
    STATUS: N/A
    COURT: -50
    HOLD: Your Defense score in Court is reduced by 50. Any vote made to take you to Court will count as two votes. You will track all Use and Submit evidence actions made by all players – reports will detail the evidence used and the target of the action, but not who used it.
    HIDDEN POWER: ???

    Names List
    ASSIGN: MAFIOSO (UNIQUE)
    STATUS: Gather-B-Gone
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: The Game Master will reveal the identities of everyone who was actually in the Mafia at the start of the game that is not currently an Amnesiac to you. You may send orders to an Orderly during a nighttime phase.
    HIDDEN POWER: ???

    Payne's Business Card
    ASSIGN: MAFIOSO (UNIQUE)
    STATUS: Gather-B-Gone
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: You may send orders to an Orderly during a nighttime phase. During a daytime phase, you may take over one of the Court cases and assign evidence to it manually. You may not use more than one third of the evidence available.
    HIDDEN POWER: ???

    Swanky Blue Suit
    ASSIGN: MAFIOSO (UNIQUE)
    STATUS: Amnesiac
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: Each phase, you may send up to three targets a Paper Attorney's Badge in place of their normal evidence gathering. You may block a target player from being lynched during a daytime phase. You may not protect the same target twice in a row.
    HIDDEN POWER: ???

    Wellington's Cell Phone
    ASSIGN: MAFIOSO (UNIQUE)
    STATUS: Amnesiac
    COURT: 0
    HOLD: You may send an extra hit request to the GM via PM that requires only your vote to be registered. You appear to be a Townie.
    HIDDEN POWER: ???
    CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title

    Victorian London will never catch on

    Gender: Male

    Location: UK

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am

    Posts: 1044

    == NIGHT 0 BEGINS ==

    Image

    == NIGHT 0 ENDS AT 00:30 BST ON JUNE 9 ==
    == NIGHT 0 ENDS AT 19:30 EDT ON JUNE 8 ==
    == NIGHT 0 ENDS AT 16:30 PDT ON JUNE 8 ==
    == NIGHT 0 ENDS AT 08:30 JST ON JUNE 9 ==


    All powers that kill players are disabled this phase. Requests to use these abilities will be ignored and mocked by the GM and EH. ^_^

    Remember to send all Evidence Actions to Regy Rusty to guarantee they will be registered. At any time, RR may announce that he is backlogged and redirect all Evidence Action requests to me.

    If you send Evidence Actions to me, I cannot guarantee they will be activated, though it is likely.
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [CLOSED FOR TESTING]Topic%20Title

    Victorian London will never catch on

    Gender: Male

    Location: UK

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am

    Posts: 1044

    OK! As soon as you get your role PM, you may post here. Enjoy the game!
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    I may or may not be here.

    Gender: Male

    Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm

    Posts: 4916

    *yawn* Well, I guess it's time to get used to this new town.
    *gets out of bed and opens window* Ah, what a wonderful world!
    *starts up TWEWY music on iPod* Howdedo everyone!
    ImageImage
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Mistress Game Master

    Gender: Female

    Location: Glasgow, with My BFFL Adam Smith

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:29 am

    Posts: 1798

    "Wake up
    Leave your hesitation
    Wake up
    Time for us to realize
    Wake up
    Show appreciation
    Wake up
    Time for us to realize..."


    Good luck, all. :keiko:
    Image

    Signature and avatar by Mme. Vicki.
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Lurker turned Member

    Gender: Male

    Location: Pennsylvania, USA

    Rank: Decisive Witness

    Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:16 pm

    Posts: 231

    Hey there don. Let the games begin eh?
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    I refuse to change my avatar

    Gender: Male

    Location: Fighting a rat for a pop tart

    Rank: Prosecutor

    Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 4:49 am

    Posts: 975

    *was going to scream by how exicted he is but is afraid of Master Velotix....*

    Er....Hi....Please dont kill me! I bring Cheese Cake!
    Image
    Thank you Delsy for the Awesome Game Over Sig! If you're still here, I still love it!
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    This silt just got real

    Gender: Female

    Location: Falling off Rainbow Road

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:31 pm

    Posts: 148

    Good game, everybody. Have fun!


    ...And I prefer chocolate cake. :P
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Layton v. GS and GS5 fever!

    Gender: Female

    Rank: Decisive Witness

    Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 pm

    Posts: 169

    *tips hat*

    Well, hallo everybody.
    Good luck to all.
    ImageJoin the Project!
    Engaged to R. Bond, Daughter to Donald Serrot and Sklarvv, and sister of Clarounette, GavinnerRock, and PhoenixFire in the CR Family Tree RP
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    I know, Wright?

    Gender: Female

    Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland

    Rank: Prosecutor

    Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm

    Posts: 806

    Woo I got my role :gymshoe:

    Okay, talk to you tomorrow.
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    SEIZURE SEIZURE SEIZURE

    Gender: Female

    Rank: Suspect

    Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:02 pm

    Posts: 5

    Just wanted to say "Good luck" to all. :edgy:
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Gender: Male

    Location: New York

    Rank: Suspect

    Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:21 pm

    Posts: 18

    My post of Hello.
    I doubt I will post again for a while!
    No point in spammin up the place
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Um.....42!

    Gender: Female

    Location: Sitting in a classroom, drawing smiley faces on my hand

    Rank: Decisive Witness

    Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:54 am

    Posts: 250

    ^^ I know I said this already, but good luck, okay, pals?
    Married to genodragon1! <3
    Daughter of Lolita_Kitten and DokenMaster!
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Oh, Mr. Moffat, you card you.

    Gender: Male

    Location: Here, not there

    Rank: Prosecutor

    Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:31 am

    Posts: 631

    Sup, hommies! Get the popcorn ready, in under 5 hours, the town is gonna go wild with accusations!
    (Yeah, my VG Mafia Game fellows know what this is all about.)
    Image


    Last edited by Insho on Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Let's ROCK this bizzitch...with love!

    Gender: Female

    Location: East Side! West Side!

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:56 pm

    Posts: 145

    Holaaaaa~ Let the game begin!

    And finally, I can sign off. It seems I'll be spending most of Night 0 asleep, but I'll answer/send PM's and begin playing in the morning.
    Image
    Icon by kakita_akari on Livejournal!
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    "Battle is my forte!"

    Gender: Female

    Location: Star Bowl

    Rank: Decisive Witness

    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:23 pm

    Posts: 159

    Saa, geimu no jikan da... :jake:

    Which I'm pretty sure is Japanese for "It's game time."

    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    What the heck is a "Blassy?"

    Gender: Female

    Location: Under the awesome.

    Rank: Suspect

    Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:25 am

    Posts: 40

    WOO~ :D

    Game Start! Good Luck everyone! ^^
    Image
    Sig by Sakuro
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    A fad in a castle

    Gender: Female

    Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm

    Posts: 3503

    Hurrah, got my PM at last. Good luck to all and to all a good luckmass.

    ....Does anyone here have MSN or a instant messager that allows people to chat with MSN users?
    ImageImageImage
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    This silt just got real

    Gender: Female

    Location: Falling off Rainbow Road

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:31 pm

    Posts: 148

    I'm going to have to take my leave, I'm afraid. I need sleep!
    See you all later!
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    "Battle is my forte!"

    Gender: Female

    Location: Star Bowl

    Rank: Decisive Witness

    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:23 pm

    Posts: 159

    Super Judge Bro. wrote:
    Hurrah, got my PM at last. Good luck to all and to all a good luckmass.

    ....Does anyone here have MSN or a instant messager that allows people to chat with MSN users?


    You can see if people put up an MSN or AIM etc. username under their profiles.

    Be careful using IMs in Mafia, though... It could put you in a spot you don't want to be in.
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Mistress Game Master

    Gender: Female

    Location: Glasgow, with My BFFL Adam Smith

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:29 am

    Posts: 1798

    Okay, sorry Velo, but I have an announcement:

    HOLA, MAFIA PEOPLE.

    In order to cut down on the shit in my PM box, my AIM screen name is SOCRETTE.

    IM, not PM, please.

    Gracias
    . Buena suerte.

    Image

    Signature and avatar by Mme. Vicki.
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    One K, one R, two V's. Gawd.

    Gender: Female

    Location: Kissing Vikinator's feet for making this sig O_O

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:32 pm

    Posts: 1043

    This is a tiny town,
    and we don't want you comin' round...


    Yo. Let's get this going >D
    ImageImageImageImage
    Married to Don- Mom to Obby, Wassa, Gavinner, and someone whose name starts with a C... :P
    Comics Updated August 13th
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    A fad in a castle

    Gender: Female

    Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm

    Posts: 3503

    Sakuro wrote:
    Super Judge Bro. wrote:
    Hurrah, got my PM at last. Good luck to all and to all a good luckmass.

    ....Does anyone here have MSN or a instant messager that allows people to chat with MSN users?


    You can see if people put up an MSN or AIM etc. username under their profiles.

    Be careful using IMs in Mafia, though... It could put you in a spot you don't want to be in.


    True, but I just find IMing much easier and less stressful for me.

    ...Can AIM and MSN users talk to each other? I only know that MSN slash Yahoo works. :/
    ImageImageImage
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Not humble, goddamnit.

    Gender: Female

    Location: Gaia, usually.

    Rank: Medium-in-training

    Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:36 am

    Posts: 356

    Why's everyone already going to bed?

    It's our first night here, I say we find this town's best bar and have ourselves a party.
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    I may or may not be here.

    Gender: Male

    Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm

    Posts: 4916

    I'm just gonna say this now, I don't use my IM.
    I'll probably not get anything IM'd to me so stick with PM.
    I probably won't post again until after I get evidence and the game really starts or I see something that screams for my comment.
    Chao!

    ~Don~

    Edit: On second thought, if I find myself talking allot with someone I may use IM but don't expect that often.
    ImageImage


    Last edited by Donald Serrot on Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Um.....42!

    Gender: Female

    Location: Sitting in a classroom, drawing smiley faces on my hand

    Rank: Decisive Witness

    Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:54 am

    Posts: 250

    Sklarvv wrote:
    This is a tiny town,
    and we don't want you comin' round...


    Yo. Let's get this going >D



    ....Whoo, someone I know around here! This is gonna be fun....[/spam]
    Married to genodragon1! <3
    Daughter of Lolita_Kitten and DokenMaster!
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Gender: Male

    Location: Australia

    Rank: Medium-in-training

    Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm

    Posts: 309

    Good Morning Everyone, Are we all..... well?
    *cough cough*

    ....Well, anyway, Here's hope it'll all turnout well. Good luck everyone.
    Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    A fad in a castle

    Gender: Female

    Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm

    Posts: 3503

    Donald Serrot wrote:
    I'm just gonna say this now, I don't use my IM.
    I'll probably not get anything IM'd to me so stick with PM.
    I probably won't post again until after I get evidence and the game really starts or I see something that screams for my comment.
    Chao!

    ~Don~


    That's sad. D: I even have you in my contacts... oh well.

    Hmm, this is going to take awhile.
    ImageImageImage
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Wheeeeeeee~

    Gender: Male

    Location: The eye of the hurricane.

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:09 pm

    Posts: 93

    Hehehehehe...so it begins...
    Hehehe...
    MUHUHUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-*choke*
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    "Battle is my forte!"

    Gender: Female

    Location: Star Bowl

    Rank: Decisive Witness

    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:23 pm

    Posts: 159

    I can be reached on MSN and AIM, as well...

    Going to a bar during Mafia strikes me as not a good idea. XD
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    I may or may not be here.

    Gender: Male

    Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm

    Posts: 4916

    Super Judge Bro. wrote:
    Donald Serrot wrote:
    I'm just gonna say this now, I don't use my IM.
    I'll probably not get anything IM'd to me so stick with PM.
    I probably won't post again until after I get evidence and the game really starts or I see something that screams for my comment.
    Chao!

    ~Don~


    That's sad. D: I even have you in my contacts... oh well.

    Hmm, this is going to take awhile.

    I just added that I may use my IM if I talk to someone often enough. But the best thing for me is PM.
    ImageImage
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Not humble, goddamnit.

    Gender: Female

    Location: Gaia, usually.

    Rank: Medium-in-training

    Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:36 am

    Posts: 356

    I have a name for AIM, MSN, and YIM, and am usually on all three if possible.

    Buuut given my connection is terrible for messengers at home, I recommend people keep the important stuff to PM and only IM me if they've got something besides the game to talk about or are just really bored.

    Also, why NOT go to a bar? That way, everyone can get so drunk we can ALL be amnesiacs!
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    "Battle is my forte!"

    Gender: Female

    Location: Star Bowl

    Rank: Decisive Witness

    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:23 pm

    Posts: 159

    Because drunk people have loose lips. On occasion.

    AND I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK. Nor would I want too. XD
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    A fad in a castle

    Gender: Female

    Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm

    Posts: 3503

    Pie wrote:
    Also, why NOT go to a bar? That way, everyone can get so drunk we can ALL be amnesiacs!


    Couldn't we just get hyper on Pepsi or something?

    @Don: Aw. It's okay.
    ImageImageImage
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title

    Gender: Female

    Rank: Medium-in-training

    Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:43 pm

    Posts: 418

    I just wanted to wish everyone luck. So... Good luck!

    *rubs hands together evilly* Mwahahaha. It's game time.
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Not humble, goddamnit.

    Gender: Female

    Location: Gaia, usually.

    Rank: Medium-in-training

    Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:36 am

    Posts: 356

    Hey, I'm underage too and I still enjoy an illegal beverage when I've got reason to celebrate.

    ...

    Oh, don't look at me like that. My liver is Russian.
    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title

    Victorian London will never catch on

    Gender: Male

    Location: UK

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am

    Posts: 1044

    All roles should be sent now. Special Evidence is now being delivered.
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Past & Future

    Gender: Male

    Location: The Von Karma Estate

    Rank: Decisive Witness

    Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm

    Posts: 259

    The game has started...the trumpets sound...and the clowns are sent in. Life is short, especially in this game. Good luck and watch your back.
    Image

    CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
    Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

    Image

    Image
    Re: CR MAFIA VI LIVING THREAD - [NIGHTTIME: DAY 0]Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Um.....42!

    Gender: Female

    Location: Sitting in a classroom, drawing smiley faces on my hand

    Rank: Decisive Witness

    Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:54 am

    Posts: 250

    .....Some Arbor Mist would be good right now.... I'm also underaged for drinking. By a lot. I was born in the year of Ron DeLite, so yeah, very underaged. Ah, well.....*agrees with Super Judge Bro.* Pepsi sounds great, actually....*shakes a can and flings it at you*
    Married to genodragon1! <3
    Daughter of Lolita_Kitten and DokenMaster!
    Image
    Page 1 of 277 [ 11055 posts ] 
    Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 277  Next
     
    Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

     Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River

    Who is online
    Users browsing this forum: Magpie [Spider], Yandex [Bot?] and 2 guests

    You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot post attachments in this forum
    Jump to:  
    cron
    News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
    Powered by phpBB

    phpBB SEO