Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

A new lawyer is approaching....Topic%20Title

You Will Be Judged!

Hello everyone~ I'm still pretty new to Phoenix Wright as a whole (in fact I'm almost done with the 1st game) , but I am a huge fan of the series! I found this site just yesterday as I was looking for a translation of the Japan-only games, and decided to check it out (glad I did!).

So, let me talk a bit about myself if you don't mind my rambling...

Other than pixel art and playing games on emulators (only when I can't buy the game myself of course), I am a huge mystery and horror fan who just likes to talk about things that interest me. I like Sailor Moon, MLP:FIM, Attack On Titan, and many other anime. Well, except mecha of course 'cause I rarely like that type of stuff. I like fantasy!

I also like crystals/gems, Greek & Roman mythology, and am a huge fan for goth stuff. But don't worry, I won't bite you unless you find the one nerve that'll make me rip your head off (metaphorically of course).

I am part of these sites:
Gaia Online, Deviantart, GLAM!, Heavenly Host Forums (Zetaboards), Youtube, .....and now I'm a part of this one! I used to be on a lot of other sites, but I forgot the names of them and forgot my ol' username (or the site went dead).

-----------------------------------------------------------------

How did I get my username?? Well, that's the name of my PW OC, Pepper Phoenix. She's a medium and a lawyer-in-training (of course her story takes place in an AU where :phoenix: is a ghost and it's this whole story of how she has to find his murderer while keeping her gift a secret while also trying to juggle cases....Yea, it'll be awesome~).
The 12 at the end is how old she looks, despite being almost 20 years old (this is due to her having a Growth Hormone Deficiency where her growth was delayed and it made her look like a child despite whatever age she really is at the time).

So....Yeah, she's a complex character. ^u^'' She will be very hard to write indeed....But I'm ready for a challenge! I even plan to do sprites of the characters in the story~

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So, anyways.....Onto my favorite characters!

#1 Overall - :athena: Athena(I just luv everything about her)

#1 Guy - :edgeworth: Edgeworth (He's just so cold-hearted it makes me excited to beat him in a case)

#1 Girl - :trucy: Trucy (I luv her design SO much~ Especially her hat and hairdo)
Re: A new lawyer is approaching....Topic%20Title

Winter Flag Trademark

Hello, and welcome to CR. :wave:

Your OC and OC Story sounds pretty interesting though. Looking forward... :edgey:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: A new lawyer is approaching....Topic%20Title

You Will Be Judged!

Ace Pointer wrote:
Hello, and welcome to CR. :wave:

Your OC and OC Story sounds pretty interesting though. Looking forward... :edgey:

Thanks~ :will:
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference