Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Hello everyone!Topic%20Title

Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim

Hello everyone! I'm happy to be a part of this forum no matter how minor my role might be!
I've only been into the Ace Attorney series for about a month, but I can say that I absolutely love it! I've only played up to Apollo Justice, so I might give a blank stare at Dual Destinies references. I'm only in high school and I play the violin. I'm also into Pokèmon, Legend of Zelda, a very forgotten game called Dual Hearts and much more. I hope you all forgive any noobish mistakes I might make as I am new to this type of thing. Thank you for your time!
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim
Re: Hello everyone!Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Welcome to the forum :kristoph:

Its pretty cool that you play the violin. Have you ever tried the Zero escape series? I highly recommend it if you like mysteries and visual novels like AA.

Though by up to Apollo Justice do you mean you played the original trilogy?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim

Yes I have played the trilogy. Sorry for the miscommunication! And thanks for the suggestion! I'll look it up sometime.
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim

Too many thoughts and nothing to do~

Welcome to CR! I'm actually new here myself, so I can't exactly talk like I'm some kind of veteran or something, but... hope you enjoy your stay!
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good if I ever use Comic Sans, Arial, Times New Roman, Brush Script, Papyrus, Curlz, Ravie, et cetera."
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.

Back in it, hopefully for the better

Pierre wrote:
Welcome to the forum :kristoph:

Its pretty cool that you play the violin. Have you ever tried the Zero escape series? I highly recommend it if you like mysteries and visual novels like AA.

Though by up to Apollo Justice do you mean you played the original trilogy?

Huh. Never heard of it. What platform is it on? It seems just like a thing I would love to try out.

Back in it, hopefully for the better

TheMoonlitAttorney wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm happy to be a part of this forum no matter how minor my role might be!
I've only been into the Ace Attorney series for about a month, but I can say that I absolutely love it! I've only played up to Apollo Justice, so I might give a blank stare at Dual Destinies references. I'm only in high school and I play the violin. I'm also into Pokèmon, Legend of Zelda, a very forgotten game called Dual Hearts and much more. I hope you all forgive any noobish mistakes I might make as I am new to this type of thing. Thank you for your time!

Welcome to the forums, TheMoonlitAttorney. As your real life friend, I will also be there to make sure you get a hang of these forums. Feel free to PM if you wish enquire about something. Hope you have as much fun as I have. :edgey:
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference