Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Borscht Bowl Club

Page 3 of 13[ 490 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 


Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'm the one who's supposed to say that!

Gender: None specified

Location: In Texas (Where they shoot you for that)

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:33 am

Posts: 391

Spoiler: Most of the rest of my list
City Escape
Battle! Trainer (Pokemon Red, Green, Blue, Yellow)
Battle! Gym Leader (Pokemon Red, Green, Blue, Yellow)
Battle! Trainer (Pokemon Gold, Silver, Crystal)
Battle! Gym Leader (Pokemon Gold, Silver, Crystal)
Battle! Trainer (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald)
Battle! Gym Leader (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald)
Battle! Trainer (Pokemon Firered, Leafgreen)
Battle! Gym Leader (Pokemon Firered, Leafgreen)
Pokemon Stadium (SSBB theme)
Gun Pointed at the Head of the Universe
Heretic, Hero
One Final Effort
Prepare to Drop
ODST Theme
Chandelier - To All Things
Native Faith
Flowering Night
Knight of Nights
Touhou Piano Medley


Damn... There is a nagging feeling that there are more, but I don't remember all of them and my music's so compartmentalized amongst 3 different user accounts (long story), I can't check on all of it at once.

Image
Avast! It's Pirate/Matey Day!
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

Catgrenade wrote:
Kenny 57 wrote:
I like the Opening to:
Sonic heros


You mean the really generic sounding song with out any substance? The same one that's just one guy yelling Sonic Heroes over and over?


Don't be so bad, the opening sequence goes on longer than the guy yelling Sonic Heroes repetitively.

Besides in my opinion Sonic's had a history of great music to go with his games.

I advise you all to check out the....Project Chaos I think Doomsday cover. It'll probably bring a smile to anyone who enjoyed Sonic 3 enough to get the final boss.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Rasu Begasu

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm

Posts: 2038

I have roughly 74 video game tracks on my iPod. The scary thing is that I don't think it's enough.
Image
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

...

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:14 pm

Posts: 1587

Herr Blondie wrote:
Catgrenade wrote:
Kenny 57 wrote:
I like the Opening to:
Sonic heros


You mean the really generic sounding song with out any substance? The same one that's just one guy yelling Sonic Heroes over and over?


Don't be so bad, the opening sequence goes on longer than the guy yelling Sonic Heroes repetitively.

Besides in my opinion Sonic's had a history of great music to go with his games.

I advise you all to check out the....Project Chaos I think Doomsday cover. It'll probably bring a smile to anyone who enjoyed Sonic 3 enough to get the final boss.


It goes on, but it's still bad.
Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

Matter of opinion Cat.

Besides its not generic these days.

Generic these days is R+B songs about b***hs, hoes, cars, bling, sexual acts, clubs etc etc.

I'm quite drawn to the usually upbeat tunes Sonic has.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

Gender: Male

Location: Not in a courtroom, that's where.

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Posts: 914

I think the reason I'm drawn to video game music is because it's almost all instrumental. Screw lyrics, they add nothing that you can't get with an instrument (unless you're serenading someone).
Image
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

A beautiful world indeed.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am

Posts: 1334

GigaHand wrote:
I think the reason I'm drawn to video game music is because it's almost all instrumental. Screw lyrics, they add nothing that you can't get with an instrument (unless you're serenading someone).


Actually, screw lyrics for all forms of music. Most of the time we don't really care what you're saying, or even understand it.

Unless you're trying to send some sort of message throught the song.
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

neoswordmaster wrote:
GigaHand wrote:
I think the reason I'm drawn to video game music is because it's almost all instrumental. Screw lyrics, they add nothing that you can't get with an instrument (unless you're serenading someone).


Actually, screw lyrics for all forms of music. Most of the time we don't really care what you're saying, or even understand it.


Not...necessarily.

Opera for one would be crippled without singing no?

And sometimes there's nothing like a good singalong, some songs actually seem designed for it.
A lot of meaning can be found in lyrics for songs, meaning that without which I'd be sincerely disappointed in the song.

Take Billy Joel's "Goodnight Saigon" it wouldn't be half as good lyric and voiceless, it wouldn't convey any of the trauma of the Vietnam War if it was simply music.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

A beautiful world indeed.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am

Posts: 1334

^

Ah touche.

Ok, well maybe I would just like some more bands to be instrumental only.

Oh and to submit something. The entire soundtrack to Shadow of Collosus. Epic.
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

Gender: Male

Location: Not in a courtroom, that's where.

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Posts: 914

neoswordmaster wrote:
GigaHand wrote:
I think the reason I'm drawn to video game music is because it's almost all instrumental. Screw lyrics, they add nothing that you can't get with an instrument (unless you're serenading someone).


Actually, screw lyrics for all forms of music. Most of the time we don't really care what you're saying, or even understand it.

My friend, you have earned my respect.
Herr Blondie wrote:
Take Billy Joel's "Goodnight Saigon" it wouldn't be half as good lyric and voiceless, it wouldn't convey any of the trauma of the Vietnam War if it was simply music.

Then it would do as simply a poem, no? And a violin is a good instument for sad music.

EDIT: I don't mean to say lyrical songs totally suck. Singing is pretty much just another instrument to add to the list. So a voice is no better than a cello or trumpet. I honestly don't see why so much importance is placed into lyrics!
Image
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

A beautiful world indeed.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am

Posts: 1334

^

Exactly. Take YYZ by Rush. There are no lyrics, so the emphasis is placed on the instruments. It's actually one of my favorite rock songs.

Anyway, I have both the Iji (rock/metal/electric) and Cave Story (nostalgic bleeps and bloops) soundtracks on my MP3 player.
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'm the one who's supposed to say that!

Gender: None specified

Location: In Texas (Where they shoot you for that)

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:33 am

Posts: 391

For that matter, Billy Joel's We Didn't Start the Fire. Without vocals, none of its purpose would carry through.

Even some video game music needs lyrics to express its meaning. For example, almost every lyricized song from the Ace Combat Series. A Brand New Day plays when you finally bring down the Chandelier. The war is over, the sun is rising. It is a brand new day. In Ace Combat 5, The Journey Begins is sung by the soldiers of each of the allies in the last mission, declaring their unity in this final fight. Also, as you fight the last dogfight and destroy the superweapon, SOLG, The Unsung War, which tells the Legend of Razgriz in Latin, plays, highlighting the player's role as the Demon of Razgriz, bringer of death and great hero.

As much as the music is important, so can the lyrics be.
Image
Avast! It's Pirate/Matey Day!
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

@Gigahand: Sure it could've been a poem but it wouldn't quite have worked. When you get to the part where the soldiers join in singing "And we would all go down together" it's a chorus to add extra power and a sense of togetherness and brotherhood among the soldiers of the Vietnam war.

Choruses have no place in poems like that therefore a literal written version as a poem is NOT the same. It would need to be a song for effect.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Rasu Begasu

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm

Posts: 2038

neoswordmaster wrote:
Oh and to submit something. The entire soundtrack to Shadow of Collossus. Epic.

YESSSSSSSS
Image
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Arutica: Attorney at NYAAH

Gender: Male

Location: Halmstad, Sweden

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:31 pm

Posts: 457

Kenny 57 wrote:
I'm serieus.


Who the fuck is that?
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'm the one who's supposed to say that!

Gender: None specified

Location: In Texas (Where they shoot you for that)

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:33 am

Posts: 391

While I'm thinking about it, the song played in the We Are ODST trailer for Halo 3: ODST. It sings about the brotherhood and camaraderie the ODSTs have. How they fight our war together and such.

Lyrics are just as important as music.
Image
Avast! It's Pirate/Matey Day!
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Back from the dead

Gender: None specified

Location: Silent Hill

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Posts: 1279

Everything in P3F is win. EVERYTHING!
Image
Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Wut?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am

Posts: 1553

Kenny 57 wrote:
Zero Gravety

Image
Arutica wrote:
Kenny 57 wrote:
I'm serieus.


Who the fuck is that?

I think he means me.
Image
Image
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Princes Kept the view

Gender: Male

Location: The agency

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:58 pm

Posts: 485

Wocky Kitaki wrote:
Kenny 57 wrote:
Zero Gravety

Image
Arutica wrote:
Kenny 57 wrote:
I'm serieus.


Who the fuck is that?

I think he means me.
Image

No I mean I'm serious when I say I like the music in JFA.

Also the music in Sonic Rush is awsome, I mean I can't play the game without it.
Image
Thanks DNR
My fanfic 3 Truths 1 Law
Mother: Miyako Chinatsu
Father: Yaragorm
Siblings: oddy, MaxSavar, kitsunaii
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

A beautiful world indeed.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am

Posts: 1334

Just got the Persona remake for the PSP.

Maybe it's just me, but the music is pretty bland in comparison with 3 and 4. Maybe because they are just bite sized tracks, or that I need the context of the game with them, but nothing seems to jump out at me like the soundtrack for P3 and P4.
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

I like Justice For All's music too, it's just not as good as Trials & Tribulations's...

But it's still better than Apollo Justice's... :yuusaku:
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Fantina's perfect little Franny!

Gender: Female

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Posts: 3471

I've been listening to a lot of video game music lately.
Singles
Simple and Clean - Utada Hikaru
Pokemon XD Battle Theme
Dolf's Theme (Tuff E Nuff)
Rei's theme (Tuff E Nuff)

Albums
The legand of Zelda: Orcarina Of Time
TWEWY Soundtrack
Puchi Carat Soundtrack
PW: AA Soundtrack
Gyakuten meets orchestra 2008
Ace Attorney Orchestra
Ace Attorney Jazz
Cadenza
JFA soundtrack
T&T soundtrack
AJ Soundtrack
GK soundtrack
Pokemon Red/Blue version soundtrack
Pokemon Gold/Silver version soundtrack
Pokemon Pearl/Diamond version soundtrack

And the odd game tune lying around. And I like some of the themes in Super Smash and Donkey Kong.
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

A beautiful world indeed.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am

Posts: 1334

Yaragorm wrote:
I like Justice For All's music too, it's just not as good as Trials & Tribulations's...

But it's still better than Apollo Justice's... :yuusaku:


I disagree.

The court themes were much more dramatic, the cornered theme was better, and not to mention some great character themes (Valant, Lamriror, Klavier and Trucy's) music > Circus music (Moe's).

If JFA ups AJ's music in any category, it might be the reminesce music.
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

neoswordmaster wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:
I like Justice For All's music too, it's just not as good as Trials & Tribulations's...

But it's still better than Apollo Justice's... :yuusaku:


I disagree.

The court themes were much more dramatic, the cornered theme was better, and not to mention some great character themes (Valant, Lamriror, Klavier and Trucy's) music > Circus music (Moe's).

If JFA ups AJ's music in any category, it might be the reminesce music.


I beg to differ.

In my opinion AJ's cornered theme is far worse. The musical quality is better but the composition is MUCH better and more adrenaline fueled.

In fact I think plain old Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney has the best music of all.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

lying is bad

Gender: Male

Location: Ithaca, NY

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Posts: 1916

Herr Blondie wrote:
neoswordmaster wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:
I like Justice For All's music too, it's just not as good as Trials & Tribulations's...

But it's still better than Apollo Justice's... :yuusaku:


I disagree.

The court themes were much more dramatic, the cornered theme was better, and not to mention some great character themes (Valant, Lamriror, Klavier and Trucy's) music > Circus music (Moe's).

If JFA ups AJ's music in any category, it might be the reminesce music.


I beg to differ.

In my opinion AJ's cornered theme is far worse. The musical quality is better but the composition is MUCH better and more adrenaline fueled.

In fact I think plain old Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney has the best music of all.


I agree. GS1 had the best cornered theme.
GS2 was bad.
GS3 had the best Allegro Cross-Examination.
GS4 kind of sucked.
Image
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

Er. I actually like JFA's cornered theme most...
But not its crossexamination theme....

The first game had my second favorite crossexamination theme although I don't like its objection theme too much because it's not as catchy as the others...

T&T had the best crossexamination theme and the best objection theme to me...

Apollo Justice had OK themes except for its cornered theme....it sounded cool but could've used some work.....

And I've heard some of GK's music and I really don't know what to say... :gregory:
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

I like the AAI's music from what I've heard (which is extremely not much)

I heard the cornered variation and the music from the trailer and if the rest is anything like that I'm going to like it.

I like the sorta upbeat jazz vibes I got from it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

Well I like its cornered, objection, and announce the truth themes....but the rest of what Ive heard is a bit........lacking....but I guess I can't judge until I've actually heard the music while playing the game to feel its true impact.....
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Wut?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am

Posts: 1553

Kenny 57 wrote:
Wocky Kitaki wrote:
Kenny 57 wrote:
Zero Gravety

Image
Kenny 57 wrote:
I'm serieus.

I think he means me.
Image

No I mean I'm serious when I say I like the music in JFA.

Also the music in Sonic Rush is awsome, I mean I can't play the game without it.

Image
Image
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

lying is bad

Gender: Male

Location: Ithaca, NY

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Posts: 1916

The stuff from the Mother (Earthbound in America) series is heart-wrenching. It's actually very good, considering the series was made for the GBA. It definitely spurted forth my inner emotions.
Image
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

Mystery Dungeon 2 had OK music, their best music was for dialga and palkia...but some of the regular dungeon music isn't as good as the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon..... :udgy:
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

A beautiful world indeed.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am

Posts: 1334

VeryHappyTaffy wrote:
The stuff from the Mother (Earthbound in America) series is heart-wrenching. It's actually very good,considering the series was made for the GBA . It definitely spurted forth my inner emotions.


The mother series was on the NES and SNES long before the GBA was even thought of. Mother 3 and the Mother 1+2 combitnation were on the GBA.

But yeah, Mother 3's music is simply amazing.

For my own contribution I submit the entire soundtrack to Iji.

The emotional parts work well, while everything else is KICK BUTT METAL!!!...or techno/electronica.
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

My body is ready.

Gender: Male

Location: Tennessee, unfortunately.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:40 pm

Posts: 536

TROMBE OVERRIDES ALL!
"Freedom without socialism is privilege and injustice while socialism without freedom is slavery and brutality." - Mikhail Bakunin
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

I think I'll take this time to say that Kirby had some of the best music of all time...

Especially their remixes in Brawl.... :redd:
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

A beautiful world indeed.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am

Posts: 1334

Iji's final boss theme

My second favorite final boss theme (after P3 of course).
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

Can't stop listening to this Fire Emblem theme probably because Shadow Dragon was the only FE game I played. :godot:
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

Yaragorm wrote:
Can't stop listening to this Fire Emblem theme probably because Shadow Dragon was the only FE game I played. :godot:


Yeah that was a brilliant tune, I preferred the Fire Emblem medley in Brawl though.....somewhat less spanish zorro feel to it which bugged me a little.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Princes Kept the view

Gender: Male

Location: The agency

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:58 pm

Posts: 485

Would cover music of real songs count? Like in EBA or the covers in GH games.
Image
Thanks DNR
My fanfic 3 Truths 1 Law
Mother: Miyako Chinatsu
Father: Yaragorm
Siblings: oddy, MaxSavar, kitsunaii
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

Frintu's Theory of Life: Tits of GTFO

Gender: Male

Location: Behind You

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Posts: 172

I currently have exactly 1201 video games songs. It'd take too long to write a full list, so I'll list the OSTs I have songs from (I don't have every song from them, though).

Spoiler:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright: Justice for All
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
GS3 Bonus Disk
GK Melodies
Cadenza
Gyakuten Meets Jazz Soul
Gyakuten Meets Orchestra
Gyakuten Meets Orchestra 08
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Chrono Trigger
The Brink of Time (Chrono Trigger Arranged)
Super Mario 64
TLoZ: Ocarina of Time
Super Smash Bros.
Final Fantasy 8
Paper Mario
Golden Sun
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Smashing Live! (Melee Arranged)
Halo
Kingdom Hearts
Metroid Prime
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
TLoZ: Wind Waker
Paper Mario 2
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Kingdom Hearts II
Super Paper Mario
Halo 3
Super Mario Galaxy
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Mother
Earthbound
Mother 3
Mother Official Soundtrack (Mother Arranged)
Mother 2 Official Soundtrack (Earthbound Arranged)
Mother 3+
Mother 3i
Oto no Ishi
Oto no Ishi 2

………Do I get a cookie now?

ImageImageImage
Click the above picture for the official Wakana Shiraoto Fanclub! Click the below picture for Wakana's Facebook fan page! Wakana smiley made by the awesome Dekuran!
Image
Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title
User avatar

In Justice We Trust

Gender: Male

Location: Southern California

Rank: Admin

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Posts: 4090

I recently gathered some of the music played in some of my computer games and put them on playlists in Windows Media Player. I don't have an mp3 player, so a computer is the next best thing.
Image
Page 3 of 13 [ 490 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Borscht Bowl Club

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO