Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Borscht Bowl Club

Page 8 of 13[ 490 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next

Re: Videogame MusicTopic%20Title

My childhood right here

DeMatador wrote:
The whole of the Ace Attorney series has amazing music, specially Justice for All and Investigations.
Also, Layton, as Marche posted, has some of the best soundtracks I've heard, yes. There's also Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby (oh God Kirby... so good)... and some lesser appreciated ones, like Rhythm Heaven's (some are annoying, but most of them are gold), Punch-Out!!, Kid Icarus...

And as for standalone themes, Korobeiniki is definitely one of the most addicting themes ever.

Punch-Out, Kirby, Metroid, Mario, Zelda, Ace Attorney series specifically JFA, god its like you're in my head!

there are ofcourse the classics liek Megaman but some companies took the big step and got entire orchestra's hin hint Metal Gear Solid. Soem soundtarcks are just awesome compliations - Brutal Legend.
But oe of my favourites is teh soundtrack to Modern Warfare 2; seriously it was by HANS ZIMMER! He's legendary for movie soundtracks. great scale of epicness

My childhood right here

Katamari music

I can see you, from here!

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Katamari music

NAAAAAAAAAAA NANANANANANANA KATAMARI DAMASHIIIIIII

I mean yes, seconded.

Call me Ishmael.

Ah yes. Katamari's main theme is very catchy. :I

I found this on YouTube and it's very soothing.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

In this place, I too am able to object!

StarFox , Sonic, Super Mario, Metal Gear Solid, Ace Attorney and Super Smash Bros are the main franchises on my MP4 (yeah, MP4s are from the past century, but hey... those are very versatile...).

95% of the music I hear per year are from games.

Gettin' Old!

AeonWright wrote:
StarFox , Sonic, Super Mario, Metal Gear Solid, Ace Attorney and Super Smash Bros are the main franchises on my MP4 (yeah, MP4s are from the past century, but hey... those are very versatile...).

95% of the music I hear per year are from games.

MP4's are outdated?
I must not be up to speed with modern technology most of my music is from MP3 players I wasn't aware we had beyond MP4.

Anyway the Blazblue soundtrack and Guilty Gear stuff is especially awesome.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
MP4's are outdated?
I must not be up to speed with modern technology most of my music is from MP3 players I wasn't aware we had beyond MP4.

Well, MP14's already exist, then, MP4's must be very outdated by these times... :grey:
However, MP14's aren't so much different from MP13's, MP12's, MP11's and MP10's. :inspect: Understand the new technology is a difficult, annoying thing. XD :udgy:

The master of Judging 64

AeonWright wrote:
Pierre wrote:
MP4's are outdated?

Well, MP14's already exist, then, MP4's must be very outdated by these times... :grey:
However, MP14's aren't so much different from MP13's, MP12's, MP11's and MP10's. :inspect: Understand the new technology is a difficult, annoying thing. XD :udgy:

O_o. Yeah I only know MP3. MP4 is video? I didn't know we are up that far(14).

My childhood right here

Judgemaster64 wrote:
AeonWright wrote:
Pierre wrote:
MP4's are outdated?

O_o. Yeah I only know MP3. MP4 is video? I didn't know we are up that far(14).

I didn't even believe people when they were talking about mp5's for Phillip's sake!

Maybe MP6's and up are just Korean copies of the rest with one different function.
Here at Brazil we have a expression for these modified copies: Xing-Ling. :will:

Gettin' Old!

AeonWright wrote:
Maybe MP6's and up are just Korean copies of the rest with one different function.
Here at Brazil we have a expression for these modified copies: Xing-Ling. :will:

What does Xing-Ling mean?

You make it sound like Korea is just releasing these marginally different formats as a stunt to shock the rest of the world with their technological advances.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Xing-Ling doesn't mean somenthing, really, it's just a way to say "Made In China/Made In Korea".

MP7's and up are just Multi-task Cellphones, but they usually have a problem with the batteries (example: My sister bought a MPwhatever and it came with problems on the battery...XD).
I don't know why, but I prefer my good ol' MP4 over these high-tech paperweights.

Swim much?

I've come to realise that :jake: 's sounds a lot like the music in the Legend of Zelda ;D Especially Spirit Tracks.

Swim much?

Durgey wrote:
there are ofcourse the classics liek Megaman but some companies took the big step and got entire orchestra's hin hint Metal Gear Solid. Soem soundtarcks are just awesome compliations - Brutal Legend.
But oe of my favourites is teh soundtrack to Modern Warfare 2; seriously it was by HANS ZIMMER! He's legendary for movie soundtracks. great scale of epicness

Hans Zimmer must of been embarassed to have to make a soundtrack to, ... that game.. whose name shalt not be mentioned.

VonSchlemmer wrote:
Durgey wrote:

Hans Zimmer must of been embarassed to have to make a soundtrack to, ... that game.. whose name shalt not be mentioned.

Why? It's a pretty sweet game!

My childhood right here

Durgey wrote:
VonSchlemmer wrote:
Durgey wrote:

Why? It's a pretty sweet game!

I kinda feel noobish here, but what game are you talking about?

Steel Turnabout wrote:
I kinda feel noobish here, but what game are you talking about?

Modern Warfare 2

The Twisted Samurai

I liked the COD 4 Ost better
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

The Trusty Nudal!

My favourite video game soundtrack is from Xenosaga Episode 1 - The game over theme was so sad, I loved it. Here is a sample:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fJID87z ... 1&index=42
It's so beautiful...
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)

The cape is self-fluttering

nudalman wrote:
My favourite video game soundtrack is from Xenosaga Episode 1 - The game over theme was so sad, I loved it. Here is a sample:
It's so beautiful...

Absolutely. Just about anything Mitsuda composed made other video game soundtracks sound like pop music.

I almost cried when he didn't return for Xenosaga Episode 2. Then I almost cried again when I heard the crap that had been composed instead. And when I say crap, I don't mean "because it wasn't Mitsuda." It was crap. Really, really crap. In the first game, the cities and colonies had no BGM. Looking back, I would have preferred it to this crap. Fortunately, the composer got a clue and gave us a soundtrack to the third game that could probably rival Episode I's.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

The Trusty Nudal!

Adrian in black wrote:
nudalman wrote:
It's so beautiful...

Absolutely. Just about anything Mitsuda composed made other video game soundtracks sound like pop music.

I almost cried when he didn't return for Xenosaga Episode 2. Then I almost cried again when I heard the crap that had been composed instead. And when I say crap, I don't mean "because it wasn't Mitsuda." It was crap. Really, really crap. In the first game, the cities and colonies had no BGM. Looking back, I would have preferred it to this crap. Fortunately, the composer got a clue and gave us a soundtrack to the third game that could probably rival Episode I's.

Yeah. The second game was pretty lousy in my opinion, but the first and third are in my top 10 games.

I refuse to change my avatar

I picked up A Copy of The Complete Megaman Zero Collection and remembered why I loved it..

Cannon Ball-Hard Revenge. Then Cannon Ball
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwdiveH9 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvmK7onE ... re=related

This one is actually from ZX but kick ass any way.
Prometheus and Pandora Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQHpCk2r ... re=related
Thank you Delsy for the Awesome Game Over Sig! If you're still here, I still love it!

I can see you, from here!

...How have I gone so long without flat-out saying Nippon Ichi? I admit, Tenpei Sato is a freaking genius, and probably one of my favorite VG composers.

((The two Tenpei Sato: The Best collections are aptly named, as well. One carries a whole lot of just plain epic music, while the other is mostly calming. Still, it's an amazing collection, for both of them.))

"Do a barrel roll!"

Game Over wrote:
I picked up A Copy of The Complete Megaman Zero Collection and remembered why I loved it..

ANOTHER MEGAMAN FAN!!! Megaman Zero had an awesome soundtrack. You're lucky, I can't find that CD anywhere.

I just got the Time Hollow theme song in English. A freak'n great theme for a game. I loved Time Hollow. I've always had a love for the concept of time travel. The concept of time, alternate universes, and beings that are able to manipulate it has always mystified me.

Fabu♥

Wow, I'm shocked! No one here has mentioned anything from NO MORE HEROES??

Spoiler: I love both soundtracks in general, but my favorite tracks are:

Also, it's not on my playlist, but I love the music in Crash Bandicoot: Twinsanity just for the fact that the whole soundtrack is entirely a capella. I especially love this track No instruments, just all mouth. :D

I don't know if LittleBigPlanet counts since most of the tracks are songs from actual bands/musicians, but for the hell of it...
Spoiler: LittleBigPlanet music

Finally, I also love the TWEWY OST, a few songs from the Sonic games, Parappa the Rapper and the Gyakuten Saiban Jazz album.
ImageImage

Gettin' Old!

Since no more heroes was mentioned

The freaking high score table music! :gant:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Time for you to sleep.

Woah, woah, woah, you neglected to mention New Destroyman, Captain Vladimir, Alice Twilight, Cashmere Cannonball, NO MORE NO MORE HEROES, and The Virgin Child Makes Her Wish Without Feeling Anything?
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.

Gettin' Old!

Electroboy wrote:
Woah, woah, woah, you neglected to mention New Destroyman, Captain Vladimir, Alice Twilight, Cashmere Cannonball, NO MORE NO MORE HEROES, and The Virgin Child Makes Her Wish Without Feeling Anything?

Not played the sequel
Made by Chesu+Zombee

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIRQ1j169fU

The title song of Half Minute Hero...

Wow, just, wow.
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

Elimentary!

I love VG music. I much prefer it to real music. I think the majority of my playlist is VG music including:

-Gears of war OST
-Gears of War 2 OST
-Ace Attorney OST
-Justice for all OST
-T&T OST
-Sonic 2006 OST
-Generally ALOT of sonic music
-Alot of MGS 1,2 +3 music
-Mortal Kombat
-Almost as many user remix's of the music listed above.

And many many more odd tracks from games that i just dont have time to list. ^_^

Check out my Graphics page :D!

The Chemical Plant Zone - Sonic 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LYB7iLZNWE

VonSchlemmer wrote:
I've come to realise that :jake: 's sounds a lot like the music in the Legend of Zelda ;D Especially Spirit Tracks.

I think that the Spirit Tracks train theme sounds like his theme music!

Back on topic; about 70% of my music is VG music, and about 95% of the time I listen to VG music.
Currently I'm listening to the AAI soundtrack - it's so good! :jazzedgy:

Fabu♥

Electroboy wrote:

I didn't neglect. I said I love all the music from both NMH games, but I just listed my favorites.
ImageImage

My childhood right here

I'll post some Dragon Quest IX music shitz when I get it tomorrow.
And this is the soonest I've gotten a game after its release :|

The Real Human Being

This is the boss music that would be playing if you fought me.

Call me Ishmael.

Yeah, Pokey and DoMaya are pretty much the same person.

The Real Human Being

Marche Tobaye wrote:
Yeah, Pokey and DoMaya are pretty much the same person.

Hail to the King baby!

Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!

I've posted here before but it wouldn't hurt to do it again.

I really enjoy listening to all kinds of VG OST's like:

-Ace Attorney (Duh)
-God of War
-MGS (Almost everything)
-Persona 4 (Specially with "searching my true self" and "I'll face myself" both great songs)
-TLOZ: Spirit Tracks (Mostly the song while you ride the train)
-Megaman 2 (haven't really listened to other)

I think that's it...
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

Call me Ishmael.

VonSchlemmer wrote:

Well, the Spirit Tracks soundtrack is supposed to sound a bit like country, to fit in with the "trains" theme. And Jake is a cowboy. So yeah.

Also, this is the best song in the best Final Fantasy game.
Page 8 of 13 [ 490 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Borscht Bowl Club