Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Borscht Bowl Club

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

RadioTopic%20Title

I've been listening to the radio a lot more than usual. I think it's really nice to have music on in the background while I do jobs or write.

My mum and I always listen to Classic FM, and we generally have it on all day. I find classical music is so easy to listen to, I never get sick of it. I prefer to listen to other types of music on YouTube or on my iPhone.

I was just wondering whether anyone else has a favourite station.
Re: RadioTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

105.(something) Smooooooth Radio

The greatest chillouts.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The video game boy; the one who wins

I hardly listen to the radio except for when I'm in a car, but I think retro stations are the most fun :edgey:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Local radio station (chart music and occasional 80's and 90's tunes) for most of the week, then on a Friday it's *Matt Berry voice* ABSOLUTE 80'S!
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Idol of Polar Bears

The radio is p. cool. I have a nice Sony home stereo system that gets AM and FM radio, though ironically I mostly use it to listen to sports (not music) because it's cheaper than cable and my local broadcasters are the best in the business. Plus, being able to passively digest the games while doing something else, like playing video games, is a nifty bonus. There's nothing like playing one game while listening to another.

Radio sports > Televised sports

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

I don't listen to radio, I prefer to have my fave music on my phone and I don't really like it when people are blabbering a lot and it doesn't make any sense to me.

My mom likes it to listen to the radio though. Whenever she's cooking, the radio is switched on.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

High level play

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
The radio is p. cool. I have a nice Sony home stereo system that gets AM and FM radio, though ironically I mostly use it to listen to sports (not music) because it's cheaper than cable and my local broadcasters are the best in the business. Plus, being able to passively digest the games while doing something else, like playing video games, is a nifty bonus. There's nothing like playing one game while listening to another.

Radio sports > Televised sports

Although I don't watch much sport at all on TV I'm going to have to agree with you about Radio sport > Televised sports. When you listen to the radio you don't get visual feedback from the match so the radio commentator has to captivate everything through words and (verbal)emotion. Its always quite nice when someone talks passionately about their job/hobby/sport that it almost makes me want to share the interest. Also a lot more tension gets build up over the radio, again because you lack visual feedback. What also helps is that when I listen to the radio I'm often doing something else (driving, working or behind my computer at home) so it feels like an addition to something useful.

I generally listen to music on the radio though. I listen to it when I'm in my car with company or when I'm at work. I don't play my own music in my car since most people I know don't want to hear metal, videogame music remixes or whatever I recently discovered. Radio usually plays songs which most people are OK with and since you're talking most of the time that seems the obvious choice. At work (both the office and part-time job) have set radio stations since the music is again generally OK for everyone and SFW.

As to what kind of music on the radio: I prefer classic rock or 80's and 90's pop music stations. This is the music I play in my car and luckily gets played in the warehouse at my part-time job.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Borscht Bowl Club