Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

This trailer reminds me of a puzzleTopic%20Title

Deputy of Self-Esteem

A collection of suspicious things I noticed in the trailer.

Image Image Image

There's a suspicious emphasis on the bell towers. Can you spot the bell without an accompanying arc?

Also, double points if you can spot a contradiction between the illustration and the real thing. I didn't notice anything.

At first I thought Ms. I'm-not-a-witch was being chased by 4 fingered monsters. But nope. 5 fingers, and rings? Curious.

ImageImage

It wouldn't be a Layton game without top hats. On the other hand, 'F'? I smell a puzzle.

The most legible part of the paper Phoenix was tapping in the infamous Objection scene. Not sure what geography has to deal with knowing the contents of the book.

Image Image

Also, the book that Luke and Maya look at share the same seal as the Story Teller. Not that there was any doubt who wrote it... But I'd wager there's a puzzle involved in finding said book.

At first I thought that Maya and Phoenix were eating Burger/Tacos at the fountain in the middle of the city, but there aren't any trees, plus the buildings have roofs that don't match.

On the other hand, the latter picture may be of the burning city. Notice the giant gateway at the lead to the city? On the other hand, this pic has a dirt road leading up, and the burning city has stone.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Re: This trailer reminds me of a puzzleTopic%20Title

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Sorry folks, I didn't realize I had posted this in Trial Minutes. Moved.

Man I feel like an idiot.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

Lang Zi says: I Love Shi-Long Lang

Wow there are soo many bells, I hate bells :payne:

Those monsters have the dress up nails i used to wear when i was little the ring goes just under your finger and there are a fake nails on the top.

Where Phoenix and Maya are eating lunch, Layton and Luke are in Layton's office at Gressenheller University in London. Does that mean Phoenix and Maya are in london?
ImageImage

MissEdgeworth wrote:
Where Phoenix and Maya are eating lunch, Layton and Luke are in Layton's office at Gressenheller University in London. Does that mean Phoenix and Maya are in london?

That were my thoughts at first, too. But when you take a close look you can see the bell towers in the screen with Layton in his "office". So the scene with Layton drinking tea and Phoenix and Maya eating take place in this medieval village.

But I wonder why most of the time in the trailer PL and PW are hiding and fleeing and then can just chill out in this city. Maybe these are scenes after they solved the mystery around the witch? But when they still don't trust each other at that point it would mean, that there could be more than one case.

Lang Zi says: I Love Shi-Long Lang

Lusankya wrote:
MissEdgeworth wrote:

That were my thoughts at first, too. But when you take a close look you can see the bell towers in the screen with Layton in his "office". So the scene with Layton drinking tea and Phoenix and Maya eating take place in this medieval village.

But I wonder why most of the time in the trailer PL and PW are hiding and fleeing and then can just chill out in this city. Maybe these are scenes after they solved the mystery around the witch? But when they still don't trust each other at that point it would mean, that there could be more than one case.

Don't worry i watched the trailer again and they are in a hotel room Luke is sitting on the bed THE ONLY BED YOU CAN SEE ~La Gasp~ Never mind me and my disgusting fan ideas...
ImageImage

PL vs PW <33

The city Nick and Maya are eating at feels too modern for the medieval town we see them fleeing around in. And burgers, I'm sure that's a fairly modern invention. It makes me think the trailer isn't in chronological order, and that scene was at the beginning of the game, before they got to that towered city and ran around (at which point they're working together)?

I too thought Layton was in his office, but I never noticed those bell tower things in the window reflection.

I don't notice any contradiction between the book drawing and the city, maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Also, Layton really is short, Maya's the same height as him XD
Phoenix: "You know my strategy. Speak first, think later!"
devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)