Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)

Page 2 of 2[ 47 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Other PW characters you want to see in the crossoverTopic%20Title

Shao-Mae wrote:
No that would be incredibly funny. But for the sake of layton's fan, only character making an image cameo in the puzzles would make my joy (works for both games). Come on layton's players, how many times did we see the characters over and over. Just a single cameo like that can't hurt anyone. Those who get it, well, get it, and those who don't, for them they are just random character meant to illustrate the puzzle.

You know, I hadn't really considered "in-puzzle" cameos. Those would be easy to use without it having any problem with the story. And it wouldn't even matter if there were people playing who didn't recognize the Ace Attorney characters, because the characters depicted in the puzzle don't really matter. I would totally approve random in puzzle cameos! :pearly:

(Sp)ace Detective

As much as I want to see Edgeworth and Layton discussing the finer points of brewing a good cup of tea, any appearances by other characters should be plot-relevant (like Don Paulo; good old chap manages to find a way to fit himself into the story every time).

Except puzzle cameos, can never have too many of those.
Read my fic(s)!
Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
We have no dreams at all or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way — not at all or in an interesting manner.

I second the suggestion for in-puzzle cameos: they are a nice nod to the characters of the respective series -like having Emmy and Edgeworth or Apollo and Stachenscarfen in a puzzle together- without entirely derailing the game beyond the 4 core cast members.

This appears to somewhat be the case in a screenshot on the main site showing Maya and Luke for one puzzle, but the other two screenshots show anonymous medieval people being used...
Inspector Grosky is prepared to arrest you in style with finesse with his chesthair sheltering innocent kittens.

What did he do this time...?

An update: Looking at the pictures on the front page of court records, it appears that some Professor Layton characters are going to be in the game. (at least Detective Chelmey) I think this opens up the possibility of an Ace Attorney character appearing. It seems like the game takes place half in London and half in Labyrinth City. So...is there an AA characters who could make a cameo in London?
Want to play my custom-made Ace Attorney case made on Ace Attorney Online? (you must be using Firefox to run it)
Turnabout Destiny

Mia Fey, Ace Attorney.

After reading the WMG page on TVTropes for this game, I want Chelmey and Gumshoe teaming up. It doesn't have to happen, but I...
I'd also like Maya to do some channeling. Mia,
Spoiler:
Claire,
anyone really. Also, Nick defending Maya from accusations of witchcraft sounds like an interesting concept.
I don't think there should be too many characters from the verse appearing outside of puzzles really.
Also, I'm loving what's happening with this game.
And, to finish off this post, Phoenix on a horse backwards:
"We never really know if our clients are guilty or innocent. All we can do is believe in them. And in order to believe in them, you have to believe in yourself."

Signature by MidnightJasper~

I don't think that any past characters will reappear. There will probably be some references though.

Can I just say one little thing?

Neni wrote:
TvS wrote:
Further than some little references (like characters in puzzles )

Lol, I can totally see that!

:maya: "Hey Nick, that reminds me of a puzzle!"

:nick-sweat: "God, not you too, Maya!"

PUZZLE NR. XXX

"Gumshoe usually gets paid 10 Dollar Salary. Today, however, he forgot to clean Ms. Von Karma's whip, which made her cut his salary by half. Next he accidentally spilled coffee on Mr. Edgeworth's Cravat, which caused him to Cut his Salary by 2/3.

How much Salary has Gumshoe left?"

:objection:

:think-pw: "Maya, that's not a Puzzle, that's cruel reality."

:-P "Oh, come on, don't be a killjoy, Nick!"

...I derailed here...

Lol I'd really buy the game if it's like that. :hotti:

If they have the detective from PL then I think it will be only fair if they get classic ol' Gummy to be transported somehow.

I wish for Franzy to appear but I know that won't happen :acro:

So maybe an Oldbag cameo? :wendy:
:maya: "Hey, a ladder!"
:phoenix: "That's a stepladder."
:maya: "So? They're the same thing, Nick! You should stop basing your opinions on narrow-minded cultural assumptions!"
:nick: "..."
:objection:
Page 2 of 2 [ 47 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)