Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Layton Game Crack theoriesTopic%20Title

Aspiring Critic and Film Engineer

One an initial note, please use spoiler tags for your theories, and do the same if you are responding to theories. Even though they may not possibly be relevant, it is simply a good habit to keep to avoid conflict.

Without further ado, I'd like to propose a thread; this thread, to deal with possible predictions and interpretations of the Layton series. As we all assume to believe to know, the Layton series is reaching its dawn with the so far unreleased, unnamed, unannounced 6th Layton game in Japan. Also, because localizers are slow, Layton games 4 and 5 have not yet been released outside of Japan.

Spoiler: Actual thoughts
Personally, I'd love to see how Layton, Luke and Emmie (English name for Remi) will take the identity of Jean Descole. And of course, since we know Remi does not appear, and is not mentioned in the first three games, what has happened to her? If I were to take a guess, something will happen to Remi in the sixth game. As for Jean, I don't know WHAT to think.

Spoiler: Crack thoughts
Jean Descole is Darth Vader, or a rogue cyborg from St. Mystere.

Re: Layton Game Crack theoriesTopic%20Title

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

At one time, I actually called Descole Bat-Dracula because of the mask and frilly cape. Is it just me, or does Descole's theme remind me of Phantom of the Opera. Or, :Maskdemaske: = Descole, seeing as they both wear masks, they both wear funny hats and capes, and they both have epic themes.

At your service.

Well,

Spoiler: Really real theories
Well, I think firstly that for the final game in the series, we're going to have something happen that makes Emmy leave. Because she wasn't thought of in Curious Village. At best, I think she'll leave for personal reasons, like Luke at the end of Unwound Future. At worst, I don't wanna even go there. Then at the end we'll get something mentioning St. Mystere, like an article in the papers reporting the Baron's death and the Professor taking note of it or saying something about going there. Because segwaying into the first game would be fun.

Spoiler: And now the stupid stuff
Professor Layton is revealed to be a Time Lord, Luke is revealed to be a child secret agent, we have an epic showdown between the Professor and a puzzle, at one point we will have the bad guy summon Cthulu, someone will have an insanely retarded puzzle which gets replaced with the hardest puzzle on earth once you solve it and then the moon gets blown up A La Sonic. :3

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Spoiler: Real theories
Descole is Layton's brother or other relative. Jean does have the face for it. I'd also like to see what happens to Emmy. In the next trilogy(if there is one), Descole and Don Paolo will face off. After all, Paolo has pretty much given up in Unwound Future, so he's probably a good guy now. Descole is probably still the evil epic guy he is and made Layton think he was dead, faking his death. After all, every Holmes must have his Moriarty.

Spoiler: And now, the craziness.
Descole is really Don Paolo in another disguise. Descole is really Count Cannoli and is going to start making hat-shaped robots in Layton 6.

At your service.

Also,

Spoiler: This was going to be said sooner or later
The guys from Rhythm Thief show up and put on a show a la EBA.

Or vice versa, either would be funny.

And

Spoiler: Some real theories here
The ending shall take place in a courtroom in a tower. Because that is the only way it'd work.

Programmer

Spoiler: Real counter argument
Don Paulo is at it again in the beginning of the movie. The truce really was temporary.

Spoiler: Fun counter argument
Don Paulo has secretly been working under cover for descole as nameless henchman # 7. He will sneak off during the final fight and the professor will get fooled, if only temporarily.

Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)