Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

PL6: Professor Layton and the To-Be-Announced Long TitleTopic%20Title

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Source

We don't even have a date for the crossover game, but that hasn't stopped Professor Layton creator, Level-5 head honcho and Evil Genius extraordinaire Akihiro Hino from teasing the sixth and final? main Professor Layton game on Twitter.

In reply to a fan, says Siliconera, Hino has revealed that "The general framework for the next Layton title has been outlined." Whatever that means is beyond me, but my best guess is they already have the scenario pinned down, at the very least. That would be reflected in the fact that the game already has a title! Not that we know what it is, but the game totally has one. We know that because Hino says it's long. You got that? It's long, so it exists. Something can't be long if it doesn't exist.

So Professor Layton 6 has a title, but of course we don't know anything about it other than it being "long", in Japanese at least. But this sudden MAELSTROM of information doesn't mean we can hope for an announcement soon, oh no no: Hino-san says it'll "be a while before (they) can announce the game officially."

Who told Hino this is how you tease a long-hyped final game in a series? Whoever it was, they deserve the worst punishments Hell has to offer. The kind that Satan keeps in a separate room because he's too afraid to get near them.

So tl;dr: PL6 is being worked on, has a long title which we still don't know, and won't know for a while. Yay.
Re: PL6: Professor Layton and the To-Be-Announced Long TitleTopic%20Title

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Do they mean final as in final in this current trilogy, or final as in, it's time for Professor Apollo Justice? 'Cause unlike Phoenix (and Apollo for that matter), I see a lot of character in Layton.

That said, how many thus unknown skills can the Professor have?

With that also said, sounds like Level-5 World will be rather exciting this year.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

Such an oddly specific answer to a fan's tweet... However, I can't wait for the sixth game to be announced so I can marvel at it's long title. But then again I think I'll wait for the eventual Professor Layton and the Sparkley Mask confirmation at E3 until I can get properly excited for the sixth game.

I'm pretty sure when they mean the "final" game, they're talking about the last installment in the prequel trilogy. Who knows, there's probably going to be a third trilogy at the rate Level-5 is selling Layton titles worldwide.
Inspector Grosky is prepared to arrest you in style with finesse with his chesthair sheltering innocent kittens.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

I have been thinking hard about it, and I think it might be chess-related. After all, the first two games contained a large amount of chess puzzles. What I think they mean by the end is the end of this arc. Maybe it will lead to a post-Unwound Future arc, or maybe it will lead to Layton Brothers: Mystery Room...

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Take it here folks

Title IS quite long. "Professor Layton and the Legacy of Super Civilization A". I vote for English title "Professor Layton and the Forgotten Legacy" for some reason.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)