Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

The overarching story of games 5 and 6 (do tag spoilers!)Topic%20Title

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Before we get any kind of discussion going guys, please note that I HAVE YET TO PLAY MIRACLE MASK because of my current lack of 3DS, so please guys, NO SPOILERS without their respective spoiler tags. You have been warned, disobey this rule and your post shall be deleted; repeat offenders shall be banned. No, there is no rule to support such tyranny, I just really really want not to spoil this game for myself.

So, from spoiler-free materials, I have gathered that a significant part of Miracle Mask's story involves an ancient civilization called the Azran. Interestingly, the final game of the prequel trilogy is called Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies, official (non-final) title confirmed by Level-5 International America (the Japanese title is Legacy of Super-Civilization A... pretty literal translation, IMO.)

This is clear evidence that the plots of Miracle Mask and Azran Legacies will be deeply interconnected by this ancient civilization, marking the first time two games in the series have a common (relevant) plotline. Also of note is the fact that this will most likely be Jean Descole's last apparance.

Also, there may be a Second Movie inbetween Miracle Mask and Azran Legacies, but the existence of such movie is unconfirmed. It could, potentially, also involve the Azran.

What do you think of this interconnected plot? Feel free to discuss with MM spoilers, as long as they're properly tagged, as I previously and emphatically expressed earlier.
Re: The overarching story of games 5 and 6 (do tag spoilers!Topic%20Title

Spoiler: MAJOR ENDING SPOILERS
With the revelation at the end about the Azran civilization being connected to the "Great Legacies" of Last Specter, Eternal Diva, and Miracle Mask and an ultimate villianous force to deal with (wanting to rule the world...), Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies comes with the expectation to up wrap all of the prequel trilogy (and two movies?) to a grand and worthwhile conclusion.

I'm personally psyched to have an interconnected plot between the games as long as it amounts to Descole's actions having some kind of coherency and a game possibly topping The Unwound Future in terms of scope and story.

Inspector Grosky is prepared to arrest you in style with finesse with his chesthair sheltering innocent kittens.
Re: The overarching story of games 5 and 6 (do tag spoilers!Topic%20Title

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Aw dammit I wanna read that D:

SOMEONE GET ME A 3DS

Let's just pretend I read your post and now I say "Interesting point, something similar occurred to me too while playing through the game."
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)