Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

new crossoverTopic%20Title

A true gentleman always objects!

So, does anybody like the idea of Ace Attorney crossing over with L.A. noire, Ghost Trick, Rhythm Thief and (even though it's been done.) Layton?
Re: new crossoverTopic%20Title

OBJECTION! That's a clear contradiction!

I like the idea of a L.A. Noire or Rhythm Thief crossover (of course for L.A. Noire Ace Attorney would either crossover with it on a console or Cole Phelps will come to the handhelds) Personally though I feel much better having Layton crossover with Rhythm Thief. Oh and Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney 2 would be awesome if they ever started it (except take out the versus part)

There are many similarities between Phoenix and Phelps for example, they where both
Spoiler:
washed away by Water
and they tend to be the serious one in investigations. (Even the coroner in L.A. Noire makes jokes in investigations.) Do you think that Phelps might be Phoenix's ancestor and Phoenix surviving a waterfall could be because
Spoiler:
Even though we can't prove it, Phelps survived the Waterfall?

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

I don't think an L.A. Noire crossover would work, for a lot of reasons (Time period, LA Noire not being a series, Two different game studios, Rockstar probably not being interested, etc.) but I think the others you mention could be possible.

I'll be honest, though, next time I see an AA crossover I'd prefer it to be with something that has the same amount of "realism" - While I'm really excited for PLvsAA, I think we can't have too many "magical" parts in the AA chronology without it becoming a hindrance to the way Phoenix solves cases. Assuming that PLvsAA is canon.

I think the crossover really breathed a lot of new life into AA so I think it would be best if they held off on another one until they need it again.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Spoiler:
What if the protagonist's (and every character in all series) are all family (Phelps is Phoenix's great grandfather and Layton is Raphael's older brother?)

How does anyone feel about Jack Kelso being the main villan?
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)