Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

The PLvsPW summary projectTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

One of C-R's longest-running features is the case summaries, a tradition which sadly fell behind during GK2 and DD's releases due to time constraints on the staff. We'd like to invite the community to create similar summaries for PLvsPW, so that this doesn't happen again. Some key points:

• No need to cover the entire game! Post which chapter(s) you'd like to summarize and you'll be added to the list.
  • Check out past summaries to get a sense of the level of detail we're looking for - no need to be super duper specific.
  • Don't plagiarize! I know the Ace Attorney Wiki'll likely be getting a lot of contributions in the coming weeks - just because it's openly available doesn't make it cool to copy-and-paste.
  • If you're interested in writing non-English summaries, let us know and we'll see if we can work something out.

Thanks!

Spoiler: Current volunteer list - note, contains number of chapters in game
Prologue one: Bolt Storm (written, needs cleanup)
Prologue two: Bolt Storm (written, needs cleanup)
Chapter one: OPEN
Chapter two: OPEN
Chapter three: OPEN
Chapter four: OPEN
Chapter five: OPEN
Chapter six: OPEN
Chapter seven: OPEN
Chapter eight: OPEN
Chapter nine: OPEN
Chapter ten: OPEN

Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: The PLvsPW summary projectTopic%20Title

The King of All

How specific will the summaries have to be, and do they need any graphics or art from the chapter?
The king of all, Sir Duke

元・超会社員級の管理人

Deadpool 9 wrote:
How specific will the summaries have to be, and do they need any graphics or art from the chapter?

Like the post says, check out the past summaries to get an idea of the level of detail. In the past they've 'followed along' with the characters and discussed the lion's share of clues, evidence, arguments, objections, etc. - but you don't need to hit absolutely every point of a conversation, or include specific dialogue.

Graphics/art will be provided by us.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

The King of All

Oh so just write Phoenix's POV, Villains POV, and a short summary for the witch trials, and an in depth write up for the adventure chapters?

EDIT: I may be able to do chapter 2, but I don't have the game and won't know what exactly happens until a walkthrough on YouTube comes out.

I know what goes on from the Court Records Tumblr blog dedicated to PLVSPW:AA, Contradictory Puzzles.
The king of all, Sir Duke
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)