Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)

Page 1 of 1[ 19 posts ]

Which Character's should be in a possible sequell?Topic%20Title

Kevin Wright: Ace Attorney

Which characters you want to see in a possible sequel? I would love to see Miles, Franzy, and Gumshoe?
Kevin Ace Attorney Image Image
Re: Which Character's should be in a possible sequell?Topic%20Title

A Kirby and AA fan

Terribly off topic, but there won't ever be an on-topic moment for this, so please forgive me.

Is it just me or is your font incredibly difficult to read? I have to actually highlight it for me to even be able to read it.

迷探偵

Not just you. I'm using an older forum skin, and I can't hardly see there's any text written in the first place. To be honest, I don't even bother trying to read his posts, as I would have to highlight them every single time...
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Y'know

I don't think any more of AA characters in a crossover would do any good - after all, if there is a sequel, I believe it will be handled in a similar manner when it comes to the setting and the characters. It was fine for Layton's policepeople in London, but only because their role in the story was pretty minor altogether.

The only exception I can think of are Mia, who can be channeled by Maya, and Pearl, because she's a part of the assistant team already. That being said, it would be unfair to add Pearl and keep Flora out of the game, so I assume she'd have to be there as well? Still, I don't know if she joined Layton and Luke at that point in time, so...

A Kirby and AA fan

Nearavex wrote:
I don't think any more of AA characters in a crossover would do any good - after all, if there is a sequel, I believe it will be handled in a similar manner when it comes to the setting and the characters. It was fine for Layton's policepeople in London, but only because their role in the story was pretty minor altogether.

The only exception I can think of are Mia, who can be channeled by Maya, and Pearl, because she's a part of the assistant team already. That being said, it would be unfair to add Pearl and keep Flora out of the game, so I assume she'd have to be there as well? Still, I don't know if she joined Layton and Luke at that point in time, so...

PLvsAA definitely takes place after Curious Village because
Spoiler: Curious Village and Pandora's Box
Professor Layton knows Chelmey in PLvsAA, whom he only met for real in Pandora's Box, after Flora joined in Curious Village.

Ash wrote:
Not just you. I'm using an older forum skin, and I can't hardly see there's any text written in the first place. To be honest, I don't even bother trying to read his posts, as I would have to highlight them every single time...

Good to know. Hopefully he'll change his font for the sake of readability.

The video game boy; the one who wins

MAYA THE IRONCLAD.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Racing through the sky like a Missile

And next time, have Nick be the damsel in distress.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Is it wrong that I sorta want some of the characters from the first one to make an appearance in the potential sequel? Like Barnham, Kira, or Greyerl.

The Mildly Bent Samurai

Even before the crossover came out, I decided I wanted a sequel filled with swordfighting--Simon Blackquill vs. Jean Descole!

TaylorHyuuga wrote:
Is it wrong that I sorta want some of the characters from the first one to make an appearance in the potential sequel? Like Barnham, Kira, or Greyerl.

Barnham! Definitely Barnham.

Feriku wrote:
Even before the crossover came out, I decided I wanted a sequel filled with swordfighting--Simon Blackquill vs. Jean Descole!

TaylorHyuuga wrote:

I knew someone would reply that to me. It was just a matter of when.

What did he do this time...?

Feriku wrote:

TaylorHyuuga wrote:

I would absolutely endorse this battle. How about Simon Blackquill VS Jean Descole VS Zacharias Barnham VS Professor Layton in a epic swordfight to the death? Yes, I think that'll be the title of the sequel.
Want to play my custom-made Ace Attorney case made on Ace Attorney Online? (you must be using Firefox to run it)
Turnabout Destiny

Game On

I would love to see Flora and maybe Pearl to appear next time. Oh Gumshoe!! :D

As much as I am dreaming and hoping for a sequel, what do you think the chances are of actually getting a sequel?
Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, See No Evil

"Eggs?"

Mimi Wright wrote:
I would love to see Flora and maybe Pearl to appear next time. Oh Gumshoe!! :D

As much as I am dreaming and hoping for a sequel, what do you think the chances are of actually getting a sequel?

Flora and Pearl = Perfect duo
Gumshoe = YEEEEEES

And as for the chances of a sequel? Hmmm... I see it now... Zvarri! 1/80 CHANCE, so basically probably no sequel.

But we still have hopes! :trucy:
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!

The video game boy; the one who wins

(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Apollon Flame

Inquisitor Zacharias Barnham needs to be in a sequel. Phoenix was beginning to build his character with the concept of "truth above the verdict", but he was literally brushed aside during the last hours of the game. So if he returns as an inquisitor (or prosecutor, seeing as how Labyrinthia could be a developed city by now), they need to give him sufficient exposure.
A King

in name

alone...

Scent wrote:
Inquisitor Zacharias Barnham needs to be in a sequel. Phoenix was beginning to build his character with the concept of "truth above the verdict", but he was literally brushed aside during the last hours of the game. So if he returns as an inquisitor (or prosecutor, seeing as how Labyrinthia could be a developed city by now), they need to give him sufficient exposure.

They said in one of the Special Episodes that they were keeping Labyrinthia in it's old style, since they're more used to it. Granted, these episodes break the fourth wall constantly, so believe it if you will.

The Mildly Bent Samurai

Danchat wrote:
Feriku wrote:

TaylorHyuuga wrote:

I would absolutely endorse this battle. How about Simon Blackquill VS Jean Descole VS Zacharias Barnham VS Professor Layton in a epic swordfight to the death? Yes, I think that'll be the title of the sequel.

BEST SEQUEL EVER!
I would buy it immediately.

Scent wrote:

Agreed 100%!

You know, a Mario game!

I'd personally like to see Apollo appear in a potential sequel. Apollo never appears in any spinoffs or crossover games, he should get more time in the spotlight. I'd like to see Gumshoe meet Chelmey, the dialogue that would ensue from there would be pure gold! I'd like to see Edgeworth have an actual role in the story this time instead of a mere cameo and an appearance in one of the special episodes. I'd also like to see The Phantom meet Don Paolo or Jean Descole, as they share many similarities, but alas, that's probably never going to happen. I'm pretty sure that PLvsPWAA isn't canon to either the Ace Attorney or Professor Layton series, so you could probably do anything, like bring back dead characters.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Dracarys!

GoingforMiles wrote:

This is beautiful.
Page 1 of 1 [ 19 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)