Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

What happened in London (spoiler heavy)Topic%20Title

logic can lead you so far

Ok, this point is one of the most contrived I've heard about while reading the differents topics. So I think a topic should be made about it, everyone let's make a beautiful theory without flaws.

There is no doubt that Stellar was linked to what happened to Layton in London, but more challenging was the disappearance of Phoenix Wright which was as everyone knows an accident.

In both of the cases, the protagonists perused the book. Thus rendering them at least unable to see true black. But what is really important is the fact that the book swallowed them, we can understand that they fainted. Simply said during the night, Layton, Luke and Espella were unable to see black things, meaning Darklaw and co were already in Layton office before Luke closed the door, used some anesthesic on Aria before carrying her, and breaking the window, before covering themselves with the cloak (i don't think they jumped outta the window, thus Layton and Luke would be the one to allow them to get out of the room, I know it's quite a stretch but it's logic this way. As of why they didn't collide, well ask yourselves why the citizen of Labyrinthia didn't collide with all these high tech devices. They couldn't see them consciously meaning that they were still able to avoid them.)

Now one can understand that Layton and Luke were abducted, but there is more to that. Because the same happened to Maya and Phoenix. And once again they were brought to Labyrinthia by accident. One can guess that in the book was written something along the lines " They see themseleves in the book and faint for *insert time needed to reach Labyrinthia*".

Now about the trial itself, Stellar is working with the british governement, so one can guess a deal was made to make Espella disappear after being found guilty, her being eighteen, assault and larceny would have given her some years away. About the assaillant on the cargo... It's obvious it was a shade, on the photo one can see a pair of shoes was lost. And I don't think it belonged to the victim.

Now about zombie Espella... I already read three times that Darklaw was able to use hypnosis on espella. That is not true. What Stellar can do is bury one memory. Zombie Espella is the true Espella. There is no doubt for her, she is Bezella and carry the guilt for burning her village to ashes (even if not true). Thus meaning that in london, something triggered her memory which was buried back to Labyrinthia. As for why she "killed" her father, nothing is less sure, Darklaw was with her the whole time. How was the great inquisitor not seen is already explain with the layton office. But she definitely told the spell, just had to read her part.

Hmm I guess I digressed a little here so everyone, share your theories here. And if you can find flaws in mine, do not hesitate.
Re: What happened in London (spoiler heavy)Topic%20Title

One question that will make me understand this more: WHO THE FUCK IS STELLAR! I've only played about halfway into Azran Legacy, and that's the extent of my Layton history.

Gettin' Old!

Apparently Labrelum Inc owns the statues that wrecked the car in the park.

Also the book's ink makes people suggestive and hallucinate, just one whiff and you'll start seeing and perceiving what's not real.

I think the equipment solution is easy. Just think about it the next time you are walking in a crowded street, how much conscious thoughts do you put towards avoiding those around you? Not much, you automatically adjust your position and speed to avoid colliding into others. Avoiding the machinery would be subconscious like this. Besides all of it could simply be included in the hypnosis process just to avoid these spots and people would walk around them without even realising it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

They so could have jumped out the window! There was obviously an invisible helicopter waiting outside to hoist them up by wire and help them drift into the night. Also, it wasn't an entire team of Shades; it was Darklaw by herself. She's the only one that made close contact with Layton and Luke. <- tossing this theory out from nowhere

Also, now that you brought up the Shade that attacked Olivia, I had previously considered it to be Darklaw, but on second thought, it could have been Kira. That box looks a little small for Darklaw, though, we can't accurately judge its size from that picture. I doubt the pair of shoes would have given much confirmation either way, since they belong to neither one.

TaylorHyuuga wrote:
One question that will make me understand this more: WHO THE FUCK IS STELLAR! I've only played about halfway into Azran Legacy, and that's the extent of my Layton history.

Another name for Labrelum Inc. Has nothing to do with the rest of the Layton games.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

"Eggs?"

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Also, now that you brought up the Shade that attacked Olivia, I had previously considered it to be Darklaw, but on second thought, it could have been Kira. That box looks a little small for Darklaw, though, we can't accurately judge its size from that picture. I doubt the pair of shoes would have given much confirmation either way, since they belong to neither one.

Kira wasn't a shade at this point. She was still her abnormal flower-selling self up until THAT trial. But the fact that it could have been a shade is a good guess.
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)