Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 5 of 6[ 232 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip! (Sign-up/OOC)Topic%20Title

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

Except it only works for images that are online, and all she did was upload them to Discord. I mean, I guess there might be a link to it then? I dunno, someone more well-versed in Discord than me please answer this young man's question.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Happy Maria

I'm not that young!

Though if that doesn't work, couldn't you just save the image and then reupload it on imgur?

What I'm saying is that you guys won't get me on Discord so easily.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

well then you want see, cox! i made him for you! i even put socot on the paper! even though im not found of solomon cox, i did however, make him atractive. atleast thats what others say.
*coughs awkwardly*

Happy Maria

Um, thanks. But where's the picture?

http://i.imgur.com/8bNwFej.jpg

There he is. Just imagine him in a prison uniform for school mode:p

Happy Maria

Lone wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/8bNwFej.jpg

There he is. Just imagine him in a prison uniform for school mode:p

...Huh.

I mean, it doesn't exactly fit with the description I gave him during F1, but I kinda like how he looks more like an adventurer here.

Your drawing skills are pretty good for your age, MC_Kitten. I was much worse back then, ahah. Also thanks for the new name idea. I'm changing my name to 'Sacot' when I get the chance to.

weird thing is this isn't the first time I've seen fan art of one of my characters

Btw, sorry for what I did in Eta's room. I really wanted to give the sensory overload that I imagined the room having, but I think I went a bit overboard with it. A bit.

Ow my eyes.

I only made small tweaks to Viktor's room. I didn't imagine he'd get too artsy. Just stuff in the cupboard and on the table.

(also thanks for reminding us of the heavy irony. Cox's first post specifically says to not call him by his last name whereas now, literally everyone does that)

Oh and thanks MC Kitten for drawing Flo as well. I'll make sure to digitally trace and color it for later uses.

Happy Maria

Wait, where's the Flo picture? I'm intrigued.

Also sorry guys I was goofing around with the door colour and I accidentally changed the colour of a few other doors. I tried to change it back to the closest shade to it I could find but I didn't find the exact shade. My bad.

Shy guy

Ever the chaos element, huh SC? I fixed it, don't worry :p

Don't forget about your QTs everyone! Since the RP is now going, you can now make Free Time requests!
100% pure Joy.

Happy Maria

Is it bad that the RP's started and I'm still contemplating murder plans for F2?

Yes. F2 won't be until at least winter. At least, if I end up running it. But then, I've noticed people getting twitchy about it. So maybe, who knows. I just hope people's schedules can work around November-December too.

Happy Maria

November/December will be perfect due to winter holidays and such

Sorry I'm not posting as much compared to F1 or NG5 but since I can't pretend to be innocent here...you know how it goes

Character Sheet for Vinny_Valens:
Role: Student
Name Kaibo Kimura
Talent: Ultimate NEET
Appearance: A tall slender young man around 180 cms. Kaibo has ruffled, short black hair and green eyes. Due to almost never going out of his home, he has pale skin. Kaibo wears a white dress shirt under a black sweater, brown pants, and simple black leather shoes.
Personality: Kaibo is a quiet young man who identified himself as someone with a weak will that follows popular opinion. His instructors often noted him to be a person with great potential, but an utter lack of initiative. He can be further described as being taciturn, and Kaibo tends to remain in the background unless necessary. By his own admission, he is something of a coward and is noted for his low self-esteem. Fitting of his talent, Kaibo exerts no effort on almost everything, and is extremely lazy.
Extra Info/Notes:
Dislikes: Activity, Photos
Turn-offs: Talkative people, Physical effort
Favorite things: Cats, Origami

Happy Maria

Wow, Ultimate National Eligibility cum Entrance Test sounds like a great talent! Good job on your character Vinny!

You opinion will change soon enough Soco, I won't pull a Subaru and save your character this time :^)

Happy Maria

Oh no

Now how will I save myself from absolutely nothing considering there's no real danger in this RP

Attention Students! I have decided to change the phase times to the morning on Sunday and Monday, so that more people are able to participate right away. I will still write up the phase change post the night before, then post it as soon as I can when I wake up the next day. Apologies if this causes any inconveniences.
100% pure Joy.

You’re so small in such a big world...

*Falls in through a hole in the ceiling*

After much thought, and careful consideration, I have decided to join this RP with two characters!

Character Sheets for Lida_Rose (with an underscore)

Name: Austin Zimmern

Talent: Super High School Level Computer Programmer

Appearance: He has long, brown hair put up in a ponytail and deep brown eyes. His skin is slightly tanned. He has a muscular upper body, and is actually tall for his age, though the latter fact is hard to tell. Because he is in a brown wheelchair, which always makes a squeak when pushed from a complete stop. He tends to wear a red t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of black sandals.

Personality: Austin is a positive kid who likes to crack jokes. It doesn't seem like he is fazed by really anything. He is very kind to those who meet him. But he hasn't gotten out much before coming to this academy, which shows in his ocassional naivety. In the event that something does bother him, he's not likely to say anything about it. He also can't tell a convincing lie. His face is far too expressive. He'd lose miserably at poker.

Extra Info/Notes: He's Cat's son, and never knew his father. His paralysis was caused by cerebral palsy. His hands and fingers twitch from time to time. He has chronic pain, does not tend to eat very much, and is prone to seizures. He always enjoyed computers. What started as simply playing computer games turned into a love of programming. He designed very simple programs for a time and seemed content with that. But then one day, he suddenly decided that wasn't good enough. He began designing program after progam with increasing complexity, but never quite seems satisfied with his work.

Role: Parent

Name: Catherine "Cat" Zimmern

Talent: Ultimate Crazy Cat Lady

Appearance: Short and slight with a pixie-like face, she has long, ratty brown hair that falls beyond her waist and huge, brown eyes that are constantly darting around. She wears a pink hoodie over a pink shirt, gray sweat pants, and white sneakers. She is always seen holding a Persian cat in her left arm and a black tuxedo cat (who is a tiny runt) in her right, with a string of five other cats (a Siamese, a Maine Coon, a Tabby, an American Shorthair, and a Sphinx) walking behind her in a line.

Personality: Cat is highly energetic, always flitting to and fro. She clearly loves cats, and all cute things. She giggles almost all the time and kisses the cheeks of everyone when she first meets them. She likes to smoosh Austin's face in a teasing manner as she talks about how cute and sweet he is. She doesn't seem to understand her son's talent, but she does understand that he is finally out of the house and she is very relieved by this. She never bothers to bottle up any emotions of hers and is a very much what you see is what you get type. She rambles on and on about cats and Austin all the time. She is a bit of a helicopter mom.

Extra Info/Notes: At 17, Cat got pregnant. Her boyfriend got scared and ran away after that, leaving her to raise Austin by herself. Her pregnancy was full of complications, but she did have Austin prematurely. The fact that he was born with cerebral palsy caused her no end of grief and she blames herself for it to this day. Raising a disabled child on only one income was tough, and she had to take more than one job to afford it. That meant daycare, babysitters, and leaving Austin home alone much of the time when he was old enough that he didn't need either. She feels guilty for this, too. But at least he always had cats to keep him company? All domesticated breeds of cats have always been inexplicably drawn to Cat, which has caused her to get fired multiple times.

She tried to take her son out to do fun things when she was there, and he used to enthusiastically agree. But then he one day stopped doing so, telling her he'd rather stay in. And now he finally got into this academy? She couldn't possibly be prouder!
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

=================================================
This Post Is For Organizational Porpoises
=================================================

Attention Students! I'm planning for School Mode operations to resume once F2 finishes. If you would still like to participate in School Mode for Phase 2, and you already have characters entered, I ask that you please re-confirm that they'll be staying.

For any new people, refer to the opening post in this thread for everything you need to know to join this wonderful experience.

My have I got a bit of a mess to clean up in the meantime.
100% pure Joy.

hi

Character Sheet for Blinky

Name: Isaiah Hill

Talent: Ultimate Puppeteer

Appearance: He has short and messy blond hair, green eyes, and pale skin. He's around 5' 4" tall and very thin. He wears a black turtleneck, black sweatpants, and has a pair of sneakers he almost never wears, as he prefers to only wear socks.

Personality: Isaiah is extremely introverted and rarely speaks to anyone. However, if someone expresses interest in seeing one of his puppet shows, he immediately opens up and will perform for them.

Extra Info/Notes:
Dislikes: Crowds, heat

Sleeping is my life.

Hey, before I post my character, I have a question that I'd like to ask. Is it perfectly acceptable if my character is 27 years old and is a student? I just want to make sure it's acceptable, because I don't see anything saying that the student have to be in their mid-teens or college-age.

That's acceptable. The age field under the characters spoiler states that for students, I'd prefer the age be high school (mid-teens) or college (late-teens through twenties) but it's by no means a hard limit.

Since I'm turning this into a Supplementary Learning Program, rather than a main branch of Hope's Peak, non-traditional students are more believable, I think. So go ahead! I'd love to see your character!
100% pure Joy.

Sleeping is my life.

Well, thanks for clarifying. Character coming up!

Character Sheet for Hanzo Shimada
Role*: Student
Name*: Sojiro Arakida
Talent*: SHSL Yakuza
Appearance*: He have medium-length black hair, and dark brown eyes. His hair is neatly combed back. He wears a black vest over a white shirt and black tie, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. The shirt’s sleeves are rolled up, exposing his forearms. He got red dragon tattoos on both arms.
Personality: At first glare, he may seem like a cold person, as he’s the type of person who only wants to focus on important things. Despite his cold personality, he is formal around his peers. When you’re talking to him, you may get the feeling that there’s more to him than meets the eyes. Perhaps if you get to know him better…?
Extra Info/Notes: When Sojiro was 17, his parents died in a traffic accident, which forced him to drop out of high school. For a while, he struggled to survive on his own. To take his frustration out, he would pick a fight with anyone who dared to cross his path. One, day, he picked a fight with a man, just like any other fight, except this time was different. This time, Sojiro lost the fight, and when he realized that he lost the fight, he broke down and started crying and asking himself what he have been doing with his life. The man, named Osami Kijimuta, saw that he was crying and decided to treat him to a meal. Over the meal, Sojiro explained to Osami about his current situation. Osami, understanding the situation, decided to take Sojiro into his care, seeing as he was impressed with his fighting style. Osami Kijimuta happened to be the head of a yakuza family. Once Sojiro became a member of the yakuza family, he had been loyal to Osami Kijimuta, working his way up the yakuza ranks, until he was the first lieutenant of the yakuza family. Sojiro’s talent as a member of the yakuza have gotten the attention of Hope’s Peak Academy, in which Sojiro received an acceptance letter from the academy itself. As per Osami’s suggestion, Sojiro decided to attend Hope’s Peak Academy as a student, hoping he’ll be able to finish his education.

Character Sheet for Lone
Name*: Flo Yates
Talent*: Ultimate Sociologist
Appearance*: https://i.imgur.com/iMy66p9.jpg
Personality: Everyone's favorite ditzy sociologist.
Extra Info/Notes: AU Flo. No recollection of F1, never participated in the killing game. Here to learn how to get along with people her own age.

Name*: Bud Lau
Talent*: Ultimate Senator
Appearance*: https://i.imgur.com/algFbEv.png
Personality: Crazy wild teen who speaks like an 80's surfer dude. Yet somehow is also a senator.
Extra Info/Notes: AU Bud. Might be re-tuned to fit school mode. Here as part of his campaign for reelection.

Request for Viktor to transfer away, in addition to locations (yolf mountain, prison) suggested by him.

Last edited by Lone on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

You got it! Give me some time to get everything set back up and ready to go. Once I make a post in the main thread, it's go time again!

But please know that the actual mechanics of School Mode (Voting, events, etc.) won't actually begin for a few more weeks. This is just approaching the end of Break Time. GET HYPE!!
100% pure Joy.

Happy Maria

Wow, Slezak. Seems that there's been a lot of activity recently. I won't be coming here currently, but I wish you good luck for this next *ahem* season of School Mode.

You’re so small in such a big world...

Oh, right. I told Slezak via DM that I wished to bring Austin and Cat back, but I suppose I'll make it public.

I wish to bring in Austin and Cat for round two. ^_^
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Golly its great to see you guys are active still. Nice to see ya, did you miss me? Im super exited for the game to start up again!
:will: :acro:
*coughs awkwardly*

Happy Maria

Exited already? But the game's just going to start :(

Edit: oh but before I forget, I'd like to say that I will be playing Cox when the time comes ^^

Shy guy

Which? :p

Happy Maria

The one everyone hates :p

Shy guy

Will he be bringing his army of fangirls with him?

Happy Maria

Fangirls? I didn't know Sol has a frothing army of the female masses accompanying him. Has he achieved fame elsewhere? Did he receive a murder award? Why wasn't I informed of this

Ah, wait, actually...never mind. I noticed that Lone's post stated that Viktor's locations (including the prison) will also be transferred with him. I don't know how you can transfer away locations, but I guess this means that once more, I'm reduced to being a lone spectator :(

Shy guy

Wasn't that like the sole reason he hid his identity as a painter? Because he kept accidentally making girls swoon all over him with his art?

I mean, AU Cox isn't actually in jail, if that's what you mean. And everyone's going to be using AU versions - keeping up with F1 canon causes too much awkwardness and headaches.

basically that's why I opted for getting rid of the locations too. i just didn't want to stress over story stuff anymore and wanted to have a good relaxing time with everyone. if you want to continue the prison thing, i'm open to discussion via discord PMs or whatever.

Happy Maria

Ah, yeah. Sorry, it's been ages since F1. Forgotten almost everything at this point.

Well, originally the plan was for F1 Cox to be in prison as a one-off character the participants would meet, but really the entire thing was more of a formality in the first place so I'll drop it. Sorry, guys, but I think I'll stick to being a spectator. I'm not really that good when it comes into casual RPing anyway, so it's probably for the best.

ASCEND

Southern Corn wrote:
Sorry, guys, but I think I'll stick to being a spectator. I'm not really that good when it comes into casual RPing anyway, so it's probably for the best.

Ahaha, but alas, you will never claim the title of Ultimate Spectator...
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Happy Maria

Pfft whatever, at least I have a name

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

why can't you make Cox, you know, a good guy this time? or, will that be too hard to convince everyone that? I just think, a little change, will make the forum a little more... eh... interesting? I don't know. By the way, i'm making a new character for the next game. The ultimate Fanfict writer. He will be Remeku's big brother. what do you think of him being a teacher in the school? I'm so exited!!! The cool thing is, the one who is making the next game is my uncle so I can always see how far he has gotten. :will: :will: :will: :will: :will: :will: :will: :will: :will: :will: IM TOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!1

S O R
R

Y
*coughs awkwardly*
Page 5 of 6 [ 232 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads