Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 5 of 10[ 366 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Re: Spin the Bottle Part 4- Signup and RP-related OOC talkTopic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

Ah- I see. An art student, so you don't do art for fun cause serious art sucks it out of you. That makes sense.

I guess IT's what you want out of RP. I want drama and story. Others want interaction. Both are valid reasons to RP. Perhaps table top is better? Once a week meet up with a group of people, make up a character sheet, and beat up some unsuspecting troll or something. It can be great fun too :) If your time table is consistent. I do 2 table top RPs right now- a Star Wars one where I'm Argon Freeman, Mad scientist with Borg aliens jammed into his brain, and a Dungeons and Dragons game where I'm a tiny gnome cleric of Garl Glittergold (a gnome god that like gold, shinny, and PARTYING. She even carries her own little gnome sized miners pick and pan ^^ ) who is currently chatting up a handsome shape shifting silver dragon <3 She's fun cause she's like a gypsy, and has a little crystal ball for telling fortunes ^^ Some fun times with that :) I like it cause it's assigned time, not when ever so I don't get too addicted to it :)

Perhaps it's an option?

IT's great to hear from you anyways ^^ What's the best way to chat with you nowdays?
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

Naw, not exactly. I still enjoy art, but the workload I get from school drains so much energy from me that I can't bring myself to draw anything else. xD

For me it's the time issue, really. I love drama and story too but not the time and investment needed to make it work. It's like when things start getting hectic in real life, I'm constantly haunted by the thought that someone is waiting for me to post and that people would have more fun if only I posted quickly enough - which I can't. If not for that I'd be lit RPing all over the place. xD But for now a casual RP that I can jump in and out of at my own pace is the only thing that works.

Oh god, I don't think I'd be able to take table top. I like hiding behind my computer monitor LOL. xD It's something to consider though. It certainly sounds like a lot of fun with friends who are just as committed.

It's nice hearing from you too! I've gone on C-R less and less every since that long down-time. xP As for chat... I'm not on any IMs at the moment, but if you need me for something the quickest way would be on Facebook as I check on there regularly. Or you could always PM me on here, but I'll likely get back to you a lot quicker on Facebook. /o/

Waiting on Godot...

Just a quick check up to see how everyone is placed for Christmas. Anyone exceptionally busy over Christmas at any point? I will be, but it's not going to take me away for RP for more than a week so it's ok.

Also, is everyone enjoying themselves? Tell me if something could be done better and I'll endevor to improve it :)

One last thing, it'd be TOTALLY awesome to get 1 or 2 new RPers in the game. Not new characters, but new players. If you know anyone who is curious or would want to join then invite them in. It's nice to have a range of RPers so if one can't make it for a while it doesn't hold up a heap of characters.
ImageImageImageImage

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

O HAI THERE ;)

Coursework season is over, I have no January modules and my health has picked up... so I'm going to be rejoining the RP :D I'd like to reprise Tascha and Trucy, though I'm still undecided about Theresa. I feel as though her RP's been a little flat for a while and I would really love to have a very drama-llama adult- PM me if you can give me a hand? It's always way easier if I can link in a new character tightly with someone who's already there~
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Waiting on Godot...

Basically, it's all up to what you want to accomplish with the adult. Do you want to be associated with a person or profession?
ImageImageImageImage

I'd rather associate with a character (or more than one) already in the adult RP- as for profession, I'll have to think it through :3

Waiting on Godot...

Lets see... So there's a few options in the adult game to associate with Phoenix Wright, Zeth Gant, Alexander Kraus, Sarah Cottontail, Audrey Lincolns, Klavier Gavin, Kristoph Gavin, Luna Lovah.

Certain characters have darker backgrounds than others. If you want darker dealings then Zeth, Kraus, Sarah, Kristoph, and Lunah are options. Vaughan the doorman too, but he's an NPC. You can talk to him, but he's not in the game. If you want him to be for a reason I could get the door repaired, but right now he's more fun there.

Kraus, and Sarah live the rich life so if you want a wealthy character they'd know them. Phoenix, and Zeth are pretty ghetto. Audrey is a psychologist, and it'd be nice for her to have some back up. She's a bit socially awkward, and seems to be trying for Zeth. Perhaps you could be a wingman? XD Donno- lots of options. There's also the option of playing Miles :D
ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

Oh- and could you please update this thread to be just the OOC thread and not for a particular part? IT threw me off when you posted here cause it came up as the 4th part and it should be open for all the parts. It doesn't matter who runs this thread unlike the actual RP :)
ImageImageImageImage
Re: Spin the Bottle- Signup and RP-related OOC talkTopic%20Title

Changed the title :3

I'll be dropping Theresa then (as she hasn't appeared in Part 5 and she didn't do much anyhow, we can act like she didn't turn up in the first place) and continuing with this lady~

Name: Acantha "Tiffany" Belleville-Carini (very few know her real name, she is generally known as Tiffany rather than Acantha, after her penchant for Tiffany jewellery)
Appearance: Tiffany is clearly of Mediterranean origin, with dark hair and eyes and tanned skin. She is tall for a woman and always dresses elegantly- tonight she's wearing a fitted black knee-length dress with a square neckline and a double strand of pearls around her neck.
Personality: She likes to give the impression of being permanently calm and collected and would never let her manners slip in public. Often enjoys being cryptic and lets it be known that there are very few secrets that she is not in on. She is prone to using various European endearments, switching between Greek, French and Italian as the mood takes her.
Extra Details / Relationship with someone in the RP: Tiffany is the heiress to the Belleville banking empire and as such, knows virtually everyone there is to know in high society. She is descended from the Sicilian Carini crime syndicate on her mother's side, though the Carini have been outwardly clean for several years now, this allowed Tiffany to further widen her connections in the underworld. There are very few secrets that Tiffany does not know and she runs an "information service", selling them for the right price. It's known that she has often helped the police with getting hold of especially tricky information. She'd most likely know of everyone in the room and be closely acquainted with those who also move in high society.

I imagine that the characters with wealthy backgrounds and the ones high up in law enforcement would know Tiffany fairly well ^^

Waiting on Godot...

What's her reason for joining the game? How does she treat those around her? I assume if she's a secret shifting person then most of my characters will clam up around her unless she's trustworthy with secrets. Is she a contact for Zeth? Zeth is an information gatherer as well.
ImageImageImageImage

She doesn't sell or pass on sensitive personal information unless she feels it would be for the greater good, i.e. if she happens to have been called in as a consultant on a police case- she's simply a person who enjoys knowing exactly what's going on with everyone she meets. It's suspected that her connections aren't always legal but never investigated.

I assume that Tiffany knows about the game in the same way she knows about everything, or it could be that Trucy invited her, as I have just decided that she gives financial backing to the Wonder Bar amongst other venues. As for her reasons for coming, she adores meeting new people (all the more connections to be made) and has heard that acquaintances she hasn't seen for some time are going to be present~

I would guess that seeing as they're in the same business, Tiffany would know Zeth and that they've probably had dealings in the past.

Waiting on Godot...

She's a gossip gatherer for fun? I'd say that if she didn't give to the criminal underground in return that her resources there would be limited. The big way of getting info from them is either a:- Paying ludicrous amounts of money (Zeth gambles to do this with some people, and Kraus does this cause he's filthy rich. People go to them for info though cause the stuff they fight for is relevant to them. Taking out a crimelord benefits other crime lords.) b:- Blackmailing them into it (There's only a certain amount you can do with this before the person will attempt to take you out or fix the black mail in other ways. Kraus does this alot, and sometimes Zeth.) or c:- Giving services in return (Zeth and Kraus do this)

Essentially, Zeth and Kraus work together happily cause they're both out to take down the Abitonara family. Otherwise, Zeth can be reclusive about his criminal life cause he's super careful to cover his tracks. If she wants in on the criminal underground, make her go after certain peices of information. That way, my characters may have complimentary feelings for her cause and support her, or hate her rather than being flat neutral.

Unless this is an activity that she doesn't do frequently? Does she employ people to work proxy? Does she employ people like Zeth to find info for her? He is employable. Usually not for money. Zeth has no need for money. He's too good at gambling. I doubt she'd need Vaughan to body guard her but she may know that he's an A list assassin that works under Kraus.

So, is she friends with Phoenix then? If she knows Trucy enough to join the game? It's rather random otherwise that she'd actually come to the game otherwise.

Sorry about the 100 questions.
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

I've gotten a bit of free time back so I think I might try joining again, with Apollo or Ema possibly if slots are still open. I'm really worried about being inactive again at some point though. >__<;

Waiting on Godot...

((Give it some thought, hon. Both characters are available if they want to join though so either is cool :) Just be sure that it is cool though. And maybe after Christmas... unless you don't celebrate Christmas there? Not sure if the Philippines do... :udgy: ))
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

Yeah, we do celebrate Christmas. xD But the past couple of weeks have been pretty slow for me internet-wise, I thought it might be a good time to get back into things. How long this extended free time is going to last is anyone's guess though.

Hmm... Or I could bring Sean back and just not have her join in the game? Not get her too involved?

I don't mind the questions- it's useful to be able to flesh Tiffany out a little more before I RP her~ Shall I bring Tascha and Trucy into the game while we're still discussing?

Arkillian wrote:
She's a gossip gatherer for fun? I'd say that if she didn't give to the criminal underground in return that her resources there would be limited.

I might have been a little unclear there. Like Kraus, Tiffany is well able to pay for the information she wants and doesn't question what happens to the money once she's handed it over. As far as she's concerned, what the underground do with the funds she gives them in return for useful information is none of her business- I imagine she might clash on this point with other characters in the RP.

Arkillian wrote:
Unless this is an activity that she doesn't do frequently? Does she employ people to work proxy? Does she employ people like Zeth to find info for her? He is employable. Usually not for money. Zeth has no need for money. He's too good at gambling. I doubt she'd need Vaughan to body guard her but she may know that he's an A list assassin that works under Kraus.

It's dependent on what kind of information she's after, really. Some deals she prefers to undertake herself and for some, it's more useful to have a network of contacts to find the information she's after.

Arkillian wrote:
Essentially, Zeth and Kraus work together happily cause they're both out to take down the Abitonara family. Otherwise, Zeth can be reclusive about his criminal life cause he's super careful to cover his tracks. If she wants in on the criminal underground, make her go after certain peices of information. That way, my characters may have complimentary feelings for her cause and support her, or hate her rather than being flat neutral.

For the majority of her adult life, Tiffany has belonged to a family fairly prominent in the criminal underground, the Carini syndicate. The Carinis decided to go straight in the last couple of years, which didn't go down well with the Mazzeis, an offshoot of the family. As a result, former members of the Carini syndicate began disappearing, some of whom were fairly closely related to Tiffany. The information Tiffany goes after herself (i.e. not on behalf of clients) is either related to scuppering Mazzei interests or finding missing things or people that might help her to do so. Her motives aren't especially pure but she has collaborated with the police on such investigations.

Arkillian wrote:
So, is she friends with Phoenix then? If she knows Trucy enough to join the game? It's rather random otherwise that she'd actually come to the game otherwise.

I'd imagine so- if she's known Trucy for a while, it's unlikely that she wouldn't know Phoenix well too. It seems to me like Phoenix is the type of person with whom Tiffany would get on especially well, even if they don't see quite eye-to-eye on some of her dealings.

LONG POST IS LONG :O

Waiting on Godot...

No offence Nii, but it's a little difficult to be in this RP and not spin the bottle. If you used a canon character, then could sit in the background but and OC would have to officially leave, unless they had to 'take phone calls' or something. We have only one character not in the game in this RP and that's Vaughan, who's playing doorguard cause Kraus is paranoid. If you play Sean, I'd like you to bea active to a once per week capacity. I don't ask any more than that. Court Records allowes you to save your forum post so you could whittle it away in your free time when you get it, and if you need an extra week reprise for a test then that's cool. IF you think you at your normal couldn't handle once a week, then perhaps a canon character is better, or one that can easily excuse themselves. You'll need to join the game, or have a good reason to stick around though. It's just weird having someone just be there for no reason.

Panda- So Tiffany has nothing to do with Zeth or Kraus backstory wise? OK, so they likely wont want to give much away about themselves, but atleast they're not going to clam up. What are the Mazzei doing that she doesn't like? And why did Trucy invite her?
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

I got the impression that a canon character has more demands activity-wise. xP

Hmm... Well, Sean knows Zeth and is bound to be acquainted with people in the law industry and police force. Plus she's been there before. Couldn't that be reason enough to stick around and hang out? If that doesn't cut it then I'll take up Apollo, probably. Or Ema. Just one or the other this time lol.

I'm pretty sure I can do more than one post a week, and at least one post a week for when busy school season starts. If you guys don't mind my slowbutt self, that is. >3> Which is really why I'm trying to keep from joining the actual game for now. I don't want to get in the way of your fun by taking so long to respond.

Waiting on Godot...

I guess... Which ever you want then, as long as it works. What's Zeth and Sean's relationship now though? I mean... before Sean disappeared, Zeth had that really big ILU moment with her and she never responded to it. Did that happen at all? D: It was kinda heartbreaking getting him to move on after Sean left like that. I kinda don't like to just leave it. I mean, if you want to make it 1 way, then that's cool, but it'd be nice to do something with it. Zeth did have a looney moment trying to get her attention and stuff :( *post drama madness*

Se how it goes. It'd be nice if Sean joins in the game but you can leave it as casual for now if you want. I still want you to post once per week cause if you're having a convo, the convo partner doesn't want you dropping the convo for 2 weeks. It'll be less demand though I guess.

Perhaps Sean needed a time out after Zeth told her that he liked her around the back? That way, she can rock back into the house and stick around maybe to defend Zeth from the claws of Luna. Luna is a detective also, but she is involved with crime families, and is at ends with Zeth. She's constantly trying to blackmail Zeth. They both have beef on eachother. I think Luna is normally friendly to people. Zeth just brings out the worst in most people like her so perhaps Sean has seen this and thinks Zeth needs a baby sitter. That, and she knows alot of the people at the party. That'd work as an excuse to stay without gaming :)

Um... If you care to know them. Kraus is a prosecutor that works only on cases involving a certain crime family, the Abitonara. He specialises in cases to do with them cause he has extensive information on the inner workings of the family. Sean would be asked by Zeth to do analysis on bullets and stuff to do with crimes to do with this family, so his name would pop up alot. Zeth does alot of work with him and seems to be friends. She'd possibly know if she follows gossip that he also models, and has a model girlfriend, Sarah who is also at this party. Klavier is currently hitting on her >.>

I'll put Sean on the list of player characters if she joins the game. I'll leave her hanging as an 'NPC' or now so she's not spun.

Is this all ok?
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

I'd prefer to have Sean in there then, if that's okay. :D

I don't plan to magically forget about everything that happened before with Sean and Zeth, don't worry. As for her current stand on the matter... I'd say she's still trying to figure it out. Romance isn't something she's very experienced with. xD We'll see how it goes as the RP progresses. I already have a few ideas hurhurr.

Yep, at least once per week sounds good. I'll let you know ahead of time when things get especially busy. And yeah, list her as an NPC. She'll just be hanging out and poking into people's business from time to time for the meantime, to get a feel for things. I'm gonna have to re-acquaint myself with the setting though (it's been so long), will likely be reading up on old posts, and also familiarize myself with the roster of characters and the goings-on now, so I'll likely have her jump in early January or late December. I'll post an updated profile for her when I'm ready. >3<

Until then I will spam you all with QUESTIONSSS about your characters and such possibly. :yogi:

Waiting on Godot...

Totally- there's a heap of new OCs since you were last with us XD Some that Sean would know, some not. If she's drinking buddies, with Zeth, she might know Vaughan too. He's the 'door man' (or a top of the line assassin when he's doing his usual job). He's looking a bit bored on the front door step.
ImageImageImageImage

Arkillian wrote:
Panda- So Tiffany has nothing to do with Zeth or Kraus backstory wise? OK, so they likely wont want to give much away about themselves, but at least they're not going to clam up. What are the Mazzei doing that she doesn't like? And why did Trucy invite her?

I was planning on going with that she and Zeth have worked together in the past, given that they're in the same business- as for Kraus, I imagine they'd be at least casual acquaintances as they move in the same kind of society. The Mazzei effectively declared a vendetta on the Carini after they went legal, worried that the Carini might turn them in and former members of the Carini syndicate have been going missing in suspicious ways ever since.

Given Trucy's baffling capacity to befriend people, it's possible she just issued an invitation off the top of her head. That's a slightly boring reason though, so perhaps Trucy has something she wants to sweet-talk Tiffany into giving her financial backing on? like a piano bar for Daddy? :P

Waiting on Godot...

Phoenix is retaking the bar exam- I approve of the finacial backing idea XD You'll need to do some sweet talking to get past Vaughan though. He'd recognise her as high society and crime related. He wont let her past without good authority. We can just rp that out though.
ImageImageImageImage

Awesome :3 I shall begin posting imminently then~ I'm unsure as to how I can slot Trucy and Tascha back in as if they'd never been inactive- is it possible that one of them could spin next?

Waiting on Godot...

Just have an intro that says that they were off screen for a bit doing make up or something or around the back. IT's all good.
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

Ah, the heck with it. I'm in.

Name: Artemis Blind
Appearance: A smallish looking girl wearing a tattered blue dress and a purple shawl. Her silver shimmering hair is tied into two pigtails, and her eyes are mismatched in color. One is dark green, and the other is purple due to a contact lens she wears over her right eye.
Spoiler: Reason for contact lens
When she was young, her father, a magician in his own right, showed her a magic trick that involved a blinding flash emanating from a silver pendant. When he showed her this trick, she was so mesmerized that she didn't look away or shield her eyes, and as a result, her right eye became damaged. Thus, she wears a contact lens over her damaged eye to help her see better. She hides this because it brings up other traumatic memories of her childhood which she'd rather not get into (but will probably be forced to reveal, given the nature of this party).

Personality: Artemis is usually straight-laced and serious-minded, but she isn't above having a good time, especially when magic and music are involved. Selfless to a fault, she often puts the needs of others before her own, even when she's the one in more trouble.
Extra Details/Relationships with someone in the RP: Artemis has always loved magic ever since she was a child, especially Troupe Gramarye. She's a regular at Trucy's usual performances at the Wonder Bar, and has played a few games of poker with Phoenix before back when he lost his badge, mainly because she wanted to talk to him about Trucy, but also because she wanted to 'dismantle his illusion' as it were, and find out why he always won. It wasn't because she didn't trust him, though. She just wanted to see what kind of "magician" he was Her father always had a saying: "It takes a good magician to perform an illusion, but it takes a great magician to figure it out." She concluded that Phoenix was a great "magician" to dismantle her illusions while keeping his a mystery, and as such, was a man to be admired, at least as far as magicians were concerned. She never quite figured out his secret until after the State v. Misham trial, mainly because her knowledge of the Gramarye family and all of their history was limited at the time. Each time she played cards with Phoenix, she always expressed her desire to talk to Trucy, but she never said what was holding her back (Phoenix always saw Psyche-Locks on her thanks to the Magatama he kept with him, which he did eventually break about a month before his trial for the murder of Shadi Smith). She also recently passed her Bar Exam and became a prosecutor, so any prosecutors at the party might recognize her.

Spoiler: Artemis' Psyche-Lock Secret
Artemis' mother, an overly-strict, overprotective, and mentally-unstable prosecutor named Leto Blind, forced Artemis into a career in prosecution via a contract signed in blood when Artemis was seven years old. A clause in the contract stated that Artemis would get revenge against magicians for her damaged eye. It is because of this contract that she was apprehensive about talking to Trucy. Whether Phoenix told Trucy about this or not is up to the man himself.

If there are any other details required, please let me know. However, I really don't want to give everything away in the bio, even with the spoiler tags. Sometimes, it's best to let the story play out on its own.
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

Last edited by Little_Thief on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:34 am, edited 8 times in total.

Waiting on Godot...

Uh, sure, butt why does she wear one contact lens? Just because? Or does she have poor eye sight in one eye?

Could you update our Trucy with details she knows about your character? Also, there is a doorman at the door. Please interact with him before you enter cause he IS guarding the door from dodgy people entering. You'll need to give her a reason for turning up and joining the adults game though. She made an open invite to people her age, but not people of adult age. She could want to visit Phoenix or something, in which case, Phoenix should know her too (or whoever else applies to this)

The Prosecutors already here are Klavier and Kraus. Nadindi plays Klavier, and I play Kraus, although it'd be MUCH easier to be friends with Klavier outside of the game. Kraus is well known for being picky with his cases, only taking on cases to do with a particular crime family.
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

Arkillian wrote:
Uh, sure, butt why does she wear one contact lens? Just because? Or does she have poor eye sight in one eye?

Could you update our Trucy with details she knows about your character? Also, there is a doorman at the door. Please interact with him before you enter cause he IS guarding the door from dodgy people entering. You'll need to give her a reason for turning up and joining the adults game though. She made an open invite to people her age, but not people of adult age. She could want to visit Phoenix or something, in which case, Phoenix should know her too (or whoever else applies to this)

The Prosecutors already here are Klavier and Kraus. Nadindi plays Klavier, and I play Kraus, although it'd be MUCH easier to be friends with Klavier outside of the game. Kraus is well known for being picky with his cases, only taking on cases to do with a particular crime family.

Yes, she only has poor eyesight in that eye. Why? Well, that would be giving the game away. :godot:

Also, I'll make a few updates in her bio, as requested. Just a sec.

Edit: Done and done.
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

She hides it? I'm not sure why, but if something like that is a spoiler, you can put it in spoiler tags so I know why she's being strange ;) It was just odd cause it's not a natural eye colour. I wont update her RP details with it. You can bring it up if your character wants.

Does Phoenix actually know your character is coming?
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

Arkillian wrote:
She hides it? I'm not sure why, but if something like that is a spoiler, you can put it in spoiler tags so I know why she's being strange ;) It was just odd cause it's not a natural eye colour. I wont update her RP details with it. You can bring it up if your character wants.

Does Phoenix actually know your character is coming?

He should. Also, I'll add the spoiler parts to her profile.
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

Can you note me any information Phoenix should know about her specifically? Like, is she good at gambling? I assume Phoenix won alot ( or was that always cause of Trucy? Hmmm....) but that doesn't stop her being good at it. Anything about her as a person?
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

I made an extra note in the bio. Hope that helps. :edgy:
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

....Not really, but I take it that the relationship is a mistrustful one despite the friendship. I assume Phoenix has tried to figure her out just as she has and it's been sort of a 'i see you out of curiosity but it turned sort of friendship like somehow' kind of thing?
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

Arkillian wrote:
....Not really, but I take it that the relationship is a mistrustful one despite the friendship. I assume Phoenix has tried to figure her out just as she has and it's been sort of a 'i see you out of curiosity but it turned sort of friendship like somehow' kind of thing?

Well, kinda. Artemis' interest in Phoenix's winning streak was never really malicious, and it isn't like she doesn't trust him. I'll explain more in the bio once I edit it.

Edit: No wait, I just had a better idea.
My Fanfiction

Under-aged Defense Attorney

I'm going to be gone for 5 days starting now because I'm going on camp. See you all soon!!!

Waiting on Godot...

Sweet. Alex's kiss has already been put on hold for you and the game proceeded. I assume that the hug will last as long as 'Vera needs it'. I'm giving Nadine till Tuesday night NZ time which is 24 hours from now to RP or Zeth and Phoenix are moving on. I'm a little sad that Kraus and Sarah are both tied up now but it's ok I guess. As long as noone has to spin them or Klavier in particular.

Remember guys- once a week is all I ask even if it's a small RP. If you've got nothing to do, tell me and I'll fix it. If you can't RP for some reason, tell me and I'll arrange things to be put on hold, dropped or 'pushed forward in time' but if you don't tell me then it's REALLY frustrating. Just saying
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

I just want to mention something that confused me a bit. You mentioned before the layout of the apartment, and who's where for the players to keep in mind. However, how are the characters themselves supposed to know that unless they lived there themselves? Is there a map available for them out front? I'm just curious.

On another note, I apologize if I caused any inconvenience with my haste. I'll try to be more patient from now on, and I'll take your advice into account as well. :edgy:
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

It's cool :) It's easy to get caught up in RP if both are online, but at some point you need to wait for others to catch up. That's just the mechanics of online rp. it frustrates me too cause I'm use to table top RP where everyone is right there in person and you know exactly if they're joking or what.

The layout of the house is in the 'read me first' section of the RP. Theoretically, everyone that joins has to read that. Most just skim and miss out though so if that happens I'll just redirect people. You're not going to get yelled at for not remembering technicalities. Essentially, you need to know the layout of the house even if your character doesn't so they have somewhere to blindly move around in. If you want them to get lost you can, if you want them to find everything by luck easily then you can. In table top roleplaying, they render the map as you discover it. I don't get that luxury, and it's less important in this RP so I give you the map directly to use to your own disposal. I hope that clears everything up :) I'll drop the Phoenix x Luna convo tonight if Nadindi hasn't RPed in 5 or so hours. So don't worry- I'm not dropping RP with your character if she's not responding :) That's happened with other GMs. I VERY specifically don't want the game held up like that :)
ImageImageImageImage

Under-aged Defense Attorney

Thanks you guys, I'm back now!! :)

Waiting on Godot...

Sweet. Give Alex a buzz that she's ready to finish off the kiss then we can wrap that part off :)

Side note- Nadindi is on a temporary hiatus. Life is a little messy for her right now so she's going to be back in about a weeks time when it's sorted out. IF you guys can avoid interacting with Kristoph, Klavier, Luna, and Nadine for a little while, it'll be great :)
ImageImageImageImage
Page 5 of 10 [ 366 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads