Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 2 of 10[ 366 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Re: Spin the Bottle Part 4- Signup and RP-related OOC talkTopic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

No- the Starwars Chase did. You share the same name so that's how I picture it ^^
ImageImageImageImage

Insanity at its classiest.

It must be pretty weird to think of Shatner flying from a motorcycle lol
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

Not neccesarily. Starwars have speeder bikes just as Startrek had their own versions :) Shatner and bikes are not mutually exclusive :)

This is what Argon (The son) looks like if anyone is interested
ImageImageImageImage

Next RP I use Chase in, I'm making him talk like Shatner.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

CarChaseCityMan wrote:
Next RP I use Chase in, I'm making him talk like Shatner.

You horrible horrible distracting yet awesome husband you ^^
ImageImageImageImage

Objectionable

Quote:
Besides, Phoenix isn't going to force some teenager he doesn't know to confess his feelings for his daughter without a good reason ;)

Eh, I guess at one point I was considering having him join the truth or dare game instead. Preferably with the dares kept fairly tame (like this: down Phoenix's entire grape juice stash).

Anyways, is anyone else going to post ever or is it just going to be me and Chase for the next few pages?
This evidence clearly contradicts your claim!

Waiting on Godot...

People can't RP every day- don't stress over it :) I know Nadindi is very busy with schoolwork. Not sure about Panda. I'm waiting for one of them to respond before I RP cause we're kind of leaving them behind. Give them a week before you panic if they're alive or not. Sometimes people are free, and sometimes they're busy :)

Quote:
Eh, I guess at one point I was considering having him join the truth or dare game instead. Preferably with the dares kept fairly tame (like this: down Phoenix's entire grape juice stash).

Uh- this is VERY unlikely to happen cause he's VERY young, and well, being an adult myself, I know it'd take away the fun for them of the game.

As a side note- this version of Phoenix I've decided drinks 'Grape juice', ie cheap wine. In my head canon it makes sense. I know alot of people disagree, but the way Phoenix is structured, 'Grape juice' feels like a youthanism for booz to me :)

We can hold a vote, but I'd rather you make an adult if you want to play an adult game. With the characters that I have in the game, it isn't going to be tame. The idea of the dares and truths are to be challenging for the person being challenged.

If you're uncomfortable with specific things, it's best you voice them rather than swapping games. That's what this thread is for, right? :)
ImageImageImageImage

Objectionable

Arkillian wrote:
Quote:

Uh- this is VERY unlikely to happen cause he's VERY young, and well, being an adult myself, I know it'd take away the fun for them of the game.

As a side note- this version of Phoenix I've decided drinks 'Grape juice', ie cheap wine. In my head canon it makes sense. I know alot of people disagree, but the way Phoenix is structured, 'Grape juice' feels like a youthanism for booz to me :)

We can hold a vote, but I'd rather you make an adult if you want to play an adult game. With the characters that I have in the game, it isn't going to be tame. The idea of the dares and truths are to be challenging for the person being challenged.

If you're uncomfortable with specific things, it's best you voice them rather than swapping games. That's what this thread is for, right? :)

I'm not uncomfortable with anything yet.

Anyways, you're right and I'll keep him exactly where he is for now- hiding.

Waiting on Godot...

Cool- as long as you're happy with him just observing for now. IF you want a cool re-entrance and need to talk to people about it then this thread is open for WIP awesomeness :)
ImageImageImageImage

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

Arkillian wrote:
People can't RP every day- don't stress over it :) I know Nadindi is very busy with schoolwork. Not sure about Panda. I'm waiting for one of them to respond before I RP cause we're kind of leaving them behind. Give them a week before you panic if they're alive or not. Sometimes people are free, and sometimes they're busy :)

Apologies for my not having posted for a couple of days but, as stated above, I am very busy, namely I'm frantically writing a long, long history essay which is going to form part of my A Level coursework for this year. I'm sorry if this holds up the action a little but I'm sure you'll all understand that my schoolwork (sadly) takes priority over RPing ^^

I'll try my best to be done by the weekend, since I'm aware I'm currently holding up action in both games DX
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Hey guys! I'll post this here and in the RP thread, but in the next couple of months or so I'm going to be really busy with university application processes, especially as one of them is Oxford, so I really won't have as much time for this as I should. ;__;

I'll still keep up with the RP, and hope to occasionally post, but I just want to ask that you could keep my characters' interaction relatively off-central. Sorry to be a pain. <3
^ Click for my graphics ^

Waiting on Godot...

How interactive can you be, Nadine? One post a day? 2? Less?I dont' mind waiting 2 days for a response if I know that'll happen.
ImageImageImageImage

Err, maybe a post every 2 or 3 days? I've honestly no idea, but from what my teacher has said about the whole Oxford application process, it's going to be pretty life-consuming. I hope it won't be any less than that.

That's okay. Good luck on your applications!

Waiting on Godot...

Bugger... OK then, who wants to spin next? Does Melissa? Chris could offer her to be the next spin.

I say that we try our best to not spin Nadine's characters so much till she can keep up a bit better. She'll have a good idea how active she is, and there's enough background RP going on that she can have RP stuffs without the stress of holding anything up if she can't RP. Perhaps if you PM her before spinning if you want to spin Ema, Kristoph or Nadine. Just so you know how busy she is.

That's how I think it's best then :)
ImageImageImageImage

Genius as always, Arky.

Waiting on Godot...

:keiko: Just trying to get the plot moving and everyone happy. I think Eumetazoa could use a bit of spotlight :D

BTW guys- if you're stuck for stuff to add as background story, there's no reason that your character couldn't know another character from somewhere else to rock up some drama. The relationship doesn't have to be a friend one. Maybe they have disagreeing views on things, or they're an ex, or maybe they just didn't like their tone. Shy characters are tough to get fun RPing out of cause they're non committal. Give them opinions and quirks and they become fun. Making characters do dares and stuff with others they like or don't like creates drama which is fun :)
ImageImageImageImage

I love how dramatic you are, Arky.

Waiting on Godot...

I blame it on too many cartoons as a kid XD
ImageImageImageImage

Objectionable

I think Melissa shall bring up a trivia question to decide who is getting marridged.

Now to come up with categories that one or both of your characters would know about.. So far I'm thinking Video Games or Star Wars.

Waiting on Godot...

What a perfectly logical way of solving it! XD Starwars trivia!
ImageImageImageImage

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

I have to apologise profusely here, but my laptop charger has blown a fuse- rendering my 2-hour battery life laptop virtually useless DX I'll be able to finish Theresa's dare but from then on, expect me to be less active while my laptop problems are being fixed ^^ I should mention too that, like Nads, I'll be involved with uni applications and schoolwork is a big thing this year, as I'm aiming for a scholarship. It's the lack of a laptop that'll hold me up posting though so once it's fixed (which I anticipate should take no more than a week or two) I'll be able to be normally active again.
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Waiting on Godot...

Ah- Ok. Well, give us a buzz when the workload is high then so we know. I guess we can just do the teens game for now till you're ready to finish off the dare (Darn it though- I'd like to introduce Cara but I want Klavier to react first T.T Oh well)
ImageImageImageImage

Objectionable

So, my post next, or should I wait a bit more?

Waiting on Godot...

What are you waiting for? O.o You're talking a Melissa post? If so, do it :)
ImageImageImageImage

Name: Leann Addington
Appearance: Leann is 5'6 with a very curvy figure. She has pale ivory skin with freckles all over her face. Her eyes are light blue and they have a very mysterious, deep look about them. Her hair is in a short bob with lots of volume to it, and its deep auburn. She always has her nails painted dark red. She is wearing a long sleeved dark grey sweater with a reddish gold fox on it, boyfriend jeans, and knee high reddish brown boots.
Personality: Leann is very hard to read. She can come off as snobby and uninterested but really she is just an awkward shy girl. Around good friends she is a total party animal though. It takes a long time to get to know her but once you do she is super talkative. Very smart and into writing, Leann is a very deep artistic person.
Extras: She is a vegetarian and very into animal rights. ((I don't really know how she knows everyone else. School maybe?)) :minuki:
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Waiting on Godot...

Sweet! More females! The how she knows everyone thing is how she was invited to the party. If she's friends with Tascha, she may have gotten her pix of Darren and Chris kissing, tempting her to come and join the craziness, maybe she was late but came cause of Trucy's mass invite, maybe she heard about it through Nadine and her cheerleading contacts. Other than that, Darren joined cause his little sister was originally there (now gone) and dragged Alex along, Nadine joined cause of the invite... so did Tascha I think. Melissa I don't know....

Uh, yeah! Panda can make some rolls for you when she's free. For now, lets say she just hasn't gotten spun. She can still join the fun :)

BTW- the front door is guarded by a scary (but sorta cute in an intimadating way?) guy in a black and white suit with aviators. He has dark red hair which is short and spikey, and an eyebrow ring.

Spoiler: What he looks like

He'll let you in unless you're super suspicious. Other than that, come join the party!
ImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

Does anybody know what the current ratio of male to female characters is? I'm still interested in posting my new male OC once the time is right. Also, Bethanyann, do you mind if my character Artie has a huge crush on Leann? Because she seems like she would be just his type, if it's okay with you.

Waiting on Godot...

OK... so far we have:-

Girls
Natascha Diamant, Nadine Garbett, Trucy Wright, Cara, and now Leann Addington.

Guys:- Artie Brown, Jonah McCloud, Alex Daniels, Darren Jones, Christopher Trent, Kiwoharu Kimishima.

That is 5 girls, 6 guys. The odds are BETTER now... up to you I guess, but no more guys after that I say. *making calls for Panda in her absence T.T *
ImageImageImageImage

Objectionable

Are you suggesting Melissa is a robot?

Waiting on Godot...

Uh- I thought I had added her. Consider the numbers even now then :)
ImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

I suppose I'll go ahead and post his bio. I may wait a bit before actually introducing him into the game, since things are a little hectic now with so many new characters coming in at once.

Name: Gabriel Pierce

Appearance: Gabriel is very overdressed for the party, wearing a sophisticated-looking black tuxedo. His short brown hair is very well groomed, neatly parted to one side. He has blue eyes and a dazzling smile which he shows off much too often. Gabriel is physically fit, and is about 5'11'' in height.

Personality: Gabriel has been a fan of the theatre his entire life, participating in plays since he was a young boy. This trait is quite noticeable in his personality, which others have frequently described as being "overdramatic." He approaches life as if he were performing onstage, always speaking in a loud, booming voice and aiming to please and entertain others.

Extra Details / Relationship with someone in the RP: Gabriel's eccentric personality has scared away many potential friends, causing him to spend much of his high school days alone. This loneliness ended one day when he met Trucy, who was amused, as she said, "that a boy could be so funny." Trucy and Gabriel have been friends ever since, but he has never admitted his true feelings for her.

Now here's a character that will definitely make the game a little more interesting! If the person who is RPing Trucy has any problems with the background information, feel free to speak up and I will change it.

Objectionable

So, do I complete the dare (and thus walk into the kitchen to find our adult) first or go over and make sure Artie's self esteem doesn't get too low?

Waiting on Godot...

Phoenix Minamimoto wrote:
I suppose I'll go ahead and post his bio. I may wait a bit before actually introducing him into the game, since things are a little hectic now with so many new characters coming in at once.

Please :) Panda has a bit on her plate it seems.

Eumetazoa- Up to you. We can wave a magic time warp wand so that this magically happens in between dares so everyone is free. When you're ready to loot an adult, we'll just treat it as parallel time lines. IT'll work- trust me ;) Just do what ever Melissa would do. Someone else could cheer him up
ImageImageImageImage

Phoenix Minamimoto wrote:
Does anybody know what the current ratio of male to female characters is? I'm still interested in posting my new male OC once the time is right. Also, Bethanyann, do you mind if my character Artie has a huge crush on Leann? Because she seems like she would be just his type, if it's okay with you.

Yeah sure thats fine with me :)
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Waiting on Godot...

Hmmm... I just realised that my drawings of Kraus and Sarah don't quite look right for them. As a non drawn comparison, Kraus looks like the german model Axel Hermann while Sarah is more like what the BJD Ipsae would look like if she were real.

Sorry- I haven't got a decent picture of either of them. Can't draw Germans well, and I'm not great at girls >.<
ImageImageImageImage

Hey how do I get put into spin the bottle? My character is about to join in the game but I don't really know what to do

Waiting on Godot...

You wait for a spin to finish, then you grab the bottle. Panda will randomly pick some spins for you (Actually, I think it's a good idea to reset the teens spins so that the chances of spinning a new comer is higher) where you'll get to chose between 3 choices of spins.

Example:- Chris had- Wildcard and Darren, Alex and Kiwoharu, Darren and Trucy.

He had 3 choices of 2 people he had to chose. in his case, his number came up randomly, and since you can't kiss yourself, Chase chose to spin Nadindi (wildcard) and Darren when he chose his spin. You'll have a different set of three pairs.

Once you've decided on a spin, it's up to you if you want your character to do a dare. She'll have to 'flip a coin' and call what she thinks the result is. If she gets it right, she can CHOSE of opt out, (or chose to opt in!), but if she doesn't call it right (choses heads and flips tails) then she MUST do the dare. You can chose if your character is forced into a dare, choses to get a dare, or choses not to have a dare.

You role play the character doing the actions. These are just the results :) This make sense?
ImageImageImageImage

ohhh ok i get it now. thank you :)

I chose the lesser (and more dramatic) of three evils.
Page 2 of 10 [ 366 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads