Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 10 of 10[ 366 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Re: Spin the Bottle- Signup and RP-related OOC talkTopic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

I've been busy with life. I have a con this weekend. I was hoping for a few more RPs since mine though :(
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

Yeah, the RP's a bit slow, given how most of us RPers are in school/college. But don't worry, I have my laptop with me, so it's all good.

Beside, I'd like to make a RP. However, from what I know, Chip Byte is occupied with some matters at the moment, and Toby is shocked due to Cara's spin results.

Uh, I don't know what else to say. Guess this is all what I'll have to say. :payne:

Hi all! Hope everyone is well. I see the RP is slowing down... I know I haven't posted for quite some time but I would really like to again! Hopefully it can pick back up soon :D I've missed it so much!!
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Waiting on Godot...

Sory- I've gone through a couple of months of mood swings with depression and stuff so I haven't shot he rocket for recruitment. If people still want to keep the RP going, if you can give me another week or two, I have a convention over Labour weekend that I'm running a stall of 10 people to organise (cause I'm stupid and agree to do stuff like this on my own T.T ), then after that I'm going to give everyone a week to say that they're staying with the RP via notes. If they don't reply, then their characters are going to be erased off the list and open for new RPers. Right now though, I've gone on medical hiatus cause stress whacks the energy out of me so I'm trying to cut back on my stress levels. This was one of the things on the list. Sorry about that, I should've said :( As I said before though, mood swings, and depression stuff. I was VERY depressed and angry and small things like lack of RP made me get all funny for no reason. I'm 'better' at the moment, but I don't want to go back to that cause it's not fair on those around me >.
>
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there is no rush(: take as long as you need to relax! I have anxiety, so believe me I've been there before. :)
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Prolific Writer

Just a quick question. When everyone comes back, are we going to have to make a Part 6 thread, or can we still use the Part 5 one?

Also, if anyone is interested in brainstorming, feel free to drop me a line.
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout
Page 10 of 10 [ 366 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads