Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 4 of 4[ 150 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Re: The Dual Destinies Progress Charter!Topic%20Title

Sleeping is my life.

Pierre wrote:
BlueAttorney4ever wrote:
So, um, I just started out on the game. I'm currently on the first case at this moment.

XD Best hurry on that, most of the site is up in discussion on spoilers basically stay clear of all tabs and discussions until then unless you don't mind spoilers.

Hahaha. Thanks for the advise, althought I'm not that fast to finish the whole game. I'm just slow, ya know, taking my sweet time and all that stuff. :godot:

ANYWAY, I'm currently on the second case. Obivous supsect is obivous. :meekins:

The Twisted Samurai

Yellow Magician wrote:

Also:

Spoiler: Major Game-wide spoilers. Do not click unless you've finished episodes 1 to 5, or else you will cry.
It's really weird seeing Fulbright and Blackquill as their 'usual' selves. Especially Fulbright. He's just so damn authentic.

Know that dem friggin feel.

I get a sting into my heart, everytime I see 'em.
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

Gettin' Old!

BlueAttorney4ever wrote:
Pierre wrote:
BlueAttorney4ever wrote:
So, um, I just started out on the game. I'm currently on the first case at this moment.

XD Best hurry on that, most of the site is up in discussion on spoilers basically stay clear of all tabs and discussions until then unless you don't mind spoilers.

Hahaha. Thanks for the advise, althought I'm not that fast to finish the whole game. I'm just slow, ya know, taking my sweet time and all that stuff. :godot:

ANYWAY, I'm currently on the second case. Obivous supsect is obivous. :meekins:

Yeah I was a bit disappointed they revealed it right off the bat, but eh I guess it's more of a "how" than "who" case.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Sleeping is my life.

Anyway, finished case 2. Man, that was one heck of a crazy case that turned out to be. Onto Case 3!
Althought I did have a little trouble saying "Gotcha" into the mic. (I really hate myself for not playing the Apollo Justice game. :sadshoe: )

Gettin' Old!

Yeah I really liked Case 2. It kinda gets overlooked being a bit of filler between the other cases but I think Mayor Tenma is pretty awesome in it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Godot's the Man

Pretty random, but i have nowhere else to post this...

Just realized on the defense bench they switched the position of the defense attorney, and the defense co-council in DD. the co-council always used to be closer to the judges bench, but now the attorney is. As a result, when your looking at the co-council, they face the other direction now.

No idea why they would make this change. Just seems weird to change something that's been that way since the start of the series. Anyone else pick up on this?

GyakutenGodot wrote:

Just realized on the defense bench they switched the position of the defense attorney, and the defense co-council in DD. the co-council always used to be closer to the judges bench, but now the attorney is. As a result, when your looking at the co-council, they face the other direction now.

No idea why they would make this change. Just seems weird to change something that's been that way since the start of the series. Anyone else pick up on this?

Some people think it's because, this way, the co-council is shown facing the same direction as the defense attorney.

Gettin' Old!

Jozerick wrote:
GyakutenGodot wrote:

Some people think it's because, this way, the co-council is shown facing the same direction as the defense attorney.

Spoiler: 5-5
It means that they can show Athena's magical moon-rock evidence fragment all the time. It wouldn't be visible on the other side of her head.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

State Alchemist

Well, since I haven't checked into here in a LOOOOOONG time, I might as well give a status update on Dual Destinies over here.

Currently, I've beaten the main game, which I will say right now pretty much surpassed my expectations (which were a little low tbh ^^;), and right now I'm playing through the DLC case. Already gotten through the first trial, and on my second day of investigation.

The King of All

Emiyo Gnobo Gavi wrote:
Well, since I haven't checked into here in a LOOOOOONG time, I might as well give a status update on Dual Destinies over here.

Currently, I've beaten the main game, which I will say right now pretty much surpassed my expectations (which were a little low tbh ^^;), and right now I'm playing through the DLC case. Already gotten through the first trial, and on my second day of investigation.

Cool to see ya here again :godot:

Is Emiko planning on visiting?
The king of all, Sir Duke

Gettin' Old!

Emiyo Gnobo Gavi wrote:

I'm about the same place yeah. Why such low expectations for it? I was just brimming with excitement for a new game for the first time XD
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
Jozerick wrote:
GyakutenGodot wrote:

Spoiler: 5-5
It means that they can show Athena's magical moon-rock evidence fragment all the time. It wouldn't be visible on the other side of her head.

Spoiler:
Couldn't they have just moved it to her other ear?

Sleeping is my life.

Anyway, just started Case 3. Time to meet a familar face from a case that I solved. :cody-talk:

Gettin' Old!

InfamousStepladder wrote:

Spoiler:
Couldn't they have just moved it to her other ear?

Spoiler:
Her long hair would cover it then no? Perhaps it doesn't actually matter where the Co-council stands XD.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

Racing through the sky like a Missile

GyakutenGodot wrote:

It matches Maya's position in the movie. Maybe the court design wasn't the only thing they wanted to make like the movie?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Sleeping is my life.

Completed Case 3. Althought...

Spoiler:
I never really like Prof. Means at all. He's just creepy as heck! Especially that smile!

Since its getting late in my area, I'll work on Case 4 tomorrow. :larry2:

Gettin' Old!

BlueAttorney4ever wrote:
Completed Case 3. Althought...

Spoiler:
I never really like Prof. Means at all. He's just creepy as heck! Especially that smile!

Since its getting late in my area, I'll work on Case 4 tomorrow. :larry2:

Spoiler: Case 3
I never really thought the Means reveal was the high-point of that case for a lot of it seems real obvious. It might shake it up a little when Hugh is being pretty callous but the best bits are the other character's reveals and seeing Fulbright pop out a window.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

Sleeping is my life.

Starting Case 4! I'm, like, almost close to finishing the main game, and then I'll work on the DLC case.

Edit: Finished Case 4! What a unexpected twist!

Gettin' Old!

I just got to the bit with that iconic song of Athena's in Turnabout Reclaimed.

*sigh* She really doesn't do the song much justice. Also she seems to be the star in every cutscene, in spite of Phoenix being the main lawyer this time round.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

Pierre wrote:

*sigh* She really doesn't do the song much justice. Also she seems to be the star in every cutscene, in spite of Phoenix being the main lawyer this time round.

Speaking of Justice, why doesn't Fulbright sing it? I'm pretty sure he'd do a great job. (Replacing every noun with the word "JUSTICE" and every verb with "TRUST")
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

I've felt worse.

BonnyMono wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Speaking of Justice, why doesn't Fulbright sing it? I'm pretty sure he'd do a great job. (Replacing every noun with the word "JUSTICE" and every verb with "TRUST")

We be justices who trust to trust the seven justices
Just a bunch of justices who are as free as free can be
We trust through justices and justices all because you see
There's justices and justices trusting just for me.

. . .
I don't think it's working.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Gettin' Old!

sumguy28 wrote:
BonnyMono wrote:
Pierre wrote:

. . .

:acro: Speak for yourself
Made by Chesu+Zombee

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

sumguy28 wrote:
BonnyMono wrote:
Pierre wrote:

. . .

Oh but it is! :redd:
IT'S PERFECT!
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

Gettin' Old!

How about this then?

We be Agents of Justice doing what we please
Just a bunch of noble folks who are as just as just could be.
We fight evil and villainy you see
In Justice we Trust that's right for me!

Made by Chesu+Zombee

Sleeping is my life.

So, I completed Case 5 last night, which means that I completed the main story. I think I'll states my thoughts about each of the cases.

Spoiler: Case 1
The true suspect is like totally obivous. But then again, this case was meant to be a tutorial to get the basics of you-know-what.

Spoiler: Case 2
Obivous suspect is obivous. I really like how we didn't realize that it was a case of mistaken idenitiy until the final part of the case.

Spoiler: Case 3
I don't really like Prof. Means cause of what I stated a while ago. But during his breakdown, I can't resist but join in and boo him as he make those lame-o alternate suggestions of his punishment.

Spoiler: Case 4
I think Solomon Starbuck is a cool guy, and he earned a spot on my list of favorite Ace Attorney characters. I like the wacky things that Sol pulled off during trial, like him getting stuck on the ceiling. The twist at the end of the case was totally surprising, if you ask me!

Spoiler: Case 5
Never thought that Simon Blackquill have a nicer side of him. And I didn't know that Bobby Fulbright was actually the imposter the whole time during the story. Also, its nice to see Apollo Justice, Phoenix Wright, and Athena Cykes works togethers as a team. That's what I call teamwork!

Anyway, now that I finished the main story, I guess I'll work on the DLC case.

Gettin' Old!

Yeah they did a great job hiding the actual identity of the Great Nine Tails, at the start it was so obvious I was like "Is this actually meant to be a difficult puzzle or something?" then when it was revealed he'd been killed I assumed it was said an done. The best twist of that case I think.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

Expert bluffer

Pierre wrote:
Yeah they did a great job hiding the actual identity of the Great Nine Tails, at the start it was so obvious I was like "Is this actually meant to be a difficult puzzle or something?" then when it was revealed he'd been killed I assumed it was said an done. The best twist of that case I think.

I agree, I was also fooled by this one.

As for me, I'm on day two of the trial for Turnabout Reclaimed. I'm really feeling the urge to visit an aquarium after playing this case, as well as a new fondness for penguins.
I love the animations for all the characters in this case, especially Sasha and Dr. Crab.
"Your argument is like a naked banana--it simply lacks a peel." --Phoenix Wright

"I'll gladly take your 1 cent!" --Miles Edgeworth

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

I'm finally starting Dual Destinies tonight (I've started an AA marathon in July and finished AJ a couple of days ago).

I'm super excited!
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Gettin' Old!

D.A. McCoy wrote:
I'm finally starting Dual Destinies tonight (I've started an AA marathon in July and finished AJ a couple of days ago).

I'm super excited!

You should be!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Godot's the Man

I totally saw this coming

Spoiler: DLC Spoilers up, end of Trial Day 1
Declaring Orla innocent and arresting Sasha instead. Reminded me of 3-2 when Ron is declared innocent of theft, and then charged with murder.

The case is really starting to get good. I'm really liking it so far. Definitely a worthy DLC for the game.
Page 4 of 4 [ 150 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)