Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

The Official Soundtrack?Topic%20Title

I just blue myself

I'm sorry if this has already been brought up but I'm looking for some new workout music and Ace Attorney music always gets me pumped. Is there any knowledge of a soundtrack for GS5? Where to get it, download it or if it even exists yet?

Thanks Recorders!
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

But in all honesty, META humour sucks.
Re: The Official Soundtrack?Topic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

ReturnofthePhoenix wrote:
I'm sorry if this has already been brought up but I'm looking for some new workout music and Ace Attorney music always gets me pumped. Is there any knowledge of a soundtrack for GS5? Where to get it, download it or if it even exists yet?

Thanks Recorders!

There's an official soundtrack that has been released. It's a two disc set and it features versions of the songs with beginnings and ends, so it's much better than your basic game rip. It's not available in the West, though, so importing is your best bet.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Re: The Official Soundtrack?Topic%20Title

I just blue myself

D.A. McCoy wrote:
ReturnofthePhoenix wrote:

Thanks Recorders!

There's an official soundtrack that has been released. It's a two disc set and it features versions of the songs with beginnings and ends, so it's much better than your basic game rip. It's not available in the West, though, so importing is your best bet.

Thank you, you handsome devil!
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

But in all honesty, META humour sucks.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)