Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 1 of 2[ 41 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

GS5 iOS RipsTopic%20Title

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Not too much in this batch, despite being over 300 megs. There's HD Cutscenes (MP4), Soundeffects, and Music (both in ACC). No backgrounds or anything traditionally useful. Some cutscenes lack music, but I only assume that's because actual background music is playing in a separate channel.

http://hobohodo.court-records.net/rips/ ... 20Rips.zip
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Re: GS5 iOS RipsTopic%20Title

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Can't seem to find the thought route sound effects.

Thanks a lot for these!

I've noticed the cutscenes have subtitles. Is it something exclusive to this version? I'm sure the English 3DS version doesn't have subtitles...

Servant of the Goddess of Law

Jozerick wrote:
Thanks a lot for these!

I've noticed the cutscenes have subtitles. Is it something exclusive to this version? I'm sure the English 3DS version doesn't have subtitles...

Yeah I don't think it does..at least not to my knowledge.

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

If all future games are released simultaniously on iOS and 3DS, I'm totally ditching 3DS, because this iOS port is so perfect. Smooth framerate (my biggest complaint about presentation in DD), High quality anime scenes and crisp HD graphics for the in-game 3d stuff. This is great, and I hope it will massively increase the fanbase when it gets to the west.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

So I managed to extract these pictures:
01 02 03 04 05

Stepladders are a type of ladder so.....

Are you guys gonna be uploading this to the main site? I can't seem to get the file open... :ron:

I have extracted the voice clips from both the English and the Japanese iOS versions of Dual Destinies.

You can listen to them here:
http://youtu.be/KSrP7Aec0lo

...and download them here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Pu7 ... jF6bGF2NlE

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Are the "system" sound effects (button presses, menu sounds, etc.) included in this? I took a quick look at the sound effects and couldn't seem to find them.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Ironic really. Edgeworth's DD voice doesn't suit him at all, but it could potentially work for someone like Grossberg.

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

TheDoctor wrote:
Ironic really. Edgeworth's DD voice doesn't suit him at all, but it could potentially work for someone like Grossberg.

I'm glad you're not the voice director, no offense. Edgeworth's voice is good, much better than in
Spoiler: don't click unless you've played all the games.
plvpwaa
but it's just that his actor can't make a good "Objection!" interjection.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Sorry, I should have clarified it was his objection voice clip I took issue with. You are correct in that his cutscene voice acting was decent, it's just that you hear the objection more often than you hear anything else.

Klavier on the other hand is the complete opposite. His objection is passable (if a bit boring compared to his original), but his cutscene voice doesn't work at all.

As an aside, if I were the voice director, I would have at least tried to get actors who sound closer to the original voices.

Ace Procrastinator

Wooster wrote:
Not too much in this batch, despite being over 300 megs. There's HD Cutscenes (MP4), Soundeffects, and Music (both in ACC). No backgrounds or anything traditionally useful. Some cutscenes lack music, but I only assume that's because actual background music is playing in a separate channel.

http://hobohodo.court-records.net/rips/ ... 20Rips.zip

The AAC files don't seem to be playing in foobar. Any idea why that might be? Thanks in advance.

Internetakias wrote:
The AAC files don't seem to be playing in foobar. Any idea why that might be? Thanks in advance.

I don't think foobar can play "raw" AAC files (or at least not these). The music that was in GS123HD was AAC in a M4A container, so foobar can play those. I'm currently working on a solution to this.

Y'know

Can we get rips of mugshots, especially of this one?

D.A. McCoy wrote:
Are the "system" sound effects (button presses, menu sounds, etc.) included in this? I took a quick look at the sound effects and couldn't seem to find them.

No, because the zip folder Wooster uploaded only includes the "streamed" audio that was in the raw AAC format. Most of the sound effects (including the "system" ones) are in another folder in the IMA ADPCM format. The "system" sound effects and the rest of the sound effects are included in the sound rips zip file I link to at the towards the bottom of my post.
munchulax wrote:
Internetakias wrote:

I don't think foobar can play "raw" AAC files (or at least not these). The music that was in GS123HD was AAC in a M4A container, so foobar can play those. I'm currently working on a solution to this.

I have "wrapped" the AAC files in M4A containers. Wrapping the AAC files does not re-encode them, so the original quality is retained. The files are just in a more supported format now.

You can download the complete sound rip (which includes BGM and SFX, minus the voice clips) here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Pu7 ... 3A5RjlLZEE
Voice clips can still be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Pu7 ... jF6bGF2NlE

(Almost) all of the filenames have been translated in the sound rip. There were some that I had trouble translating (mainly because I know close to no Japanese) but I think the filenames should reflect the sound in the file accurately enough.

It's worth pointing out that Juniper Woods's junie "cough" sounds were originally named "shinobu_cough_1_jpn" and "shinobu_cough_2_jpn". This suggests that her cough was originally supposed to be re-recorded for the English release of the game, before difficulties or lack of time made CAPCOM scrap the idea. The files are simply renamed in the English release.

Silence, forumer-dono!~

I'm throughly impressed with your progress OP and other posters, great work!
Now we have finally made decent progress on GK5's ripping after a year! ^_^

If there is any project I can help with by going through the ipa or archives of the game, I'm able to and happy to help!
-Blackquill's "Silence!" :simon:

Gardevoir lover

Now i'm hoping for Phoenix wrong stuff with the DD rips.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

munchulax wrote:
D.A. McCoy wrote:

No, because the zip folder Wooster uploaded only includes the "streamed" audio that was in the raw AAC format. Most of the sound effects (including the "system" ones) are in another folder in the IMA ADPCM format. The "system" sound effects and the rest of the sound effects are included in the sound rips zip file I link to at the towards the bottom of my post.

Thanks!
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

¡Protesto!

I really need the Sprites, please, release all!

Enoshima Junko-chan!

I want to get this in HD:
But the best I've done is this with iRec:

I'm guessing the above image is actually photoshopped.

TheDoctor wrote:

It's not. It's an actual frame of one of Athena's animations ripped from the Flash Demo.
Image ImageImage

The video game boy; the one who wins

I like how everyone in the audience has an identical twin.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Y'know

Spyro wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:

It's not. It's an actual frame of one of Athena's animations ripped from the Flash Demo.

That would mean that it was never in the game though - just in the demo.

A Kirby and AA fan

Nearavex wrote:
Spyro wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:

That would mean that it was never in the game though - just in the demo.

How do you figure this, though? If it's in the demo, it could very well be in the game. In fact, isn't it unlikely to be different for the game if it's in the demo?

Y'know

Well, for one that animation was ripped from the Flash demo on the Capcom site - it's natural that they changed things in the actual release, especially given that interview confirmed they didn't edit models between 3DS and iOS release.

I expected more rips by now, somehow though...

Art Person

Nearavex wrote:
Well, for one that animation was ripped from the Flash demo on the Capcom site - it's natural that they changed things in the actual release, especially given that interview confirmed they didn't edit models between 3DS and iOS release.

Not sure if you've seen the ripped files posted here?:
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 45&t=30699
There's some textures (Magic Panties!) and background images viewable, and even a beta Apollo profile pic. I'm working on making animations through recordings of the game as well. (It's just hard with animations where the characters move slightly in each frame, like most of Filch's animations)

A Kirby and AA fan

Nearavex wrote:

Is it? Wouldn't the demo have to be an accurate representation of the actual game? Why is it natural to change the models and animation between demo and the actual game? To me, that doesn't sound natural.
Do I think it's a possibility? Yes, it definitely is. Do I think it's probable? Ehh... Maybe? Do I think it's only natural? No, definitely not.

Y'know

Nurio wrote:
Is it? Wouldn't the demo have to be an accurate representation of the actual game? Why is it natural to change the models and animation between demo and the actual game? To me, that doesn't sound natural.
Do I think it's a possibility? Yes, it definitely is. Do I think it's probable? Ehh... Maybe? Do I think it's only natural? No, definitely not.

I'm talking about Flash demo on GS5 site, from which this weird Athena was ripped, which didn't use models at all, just some flattened animations, which may have looked different.

It can't get clearer than that...

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Well that makes me a sad panda

Y'know

Hey, while it's true Flash demo didn't use models, but flattened animation, that weird face might as well indeed be in the game. It was just my theory/explanation as to why it may be possible it doesn't exist in the game.

Nearavex wrote:
Hey, while it's true Flash demo didn't use models, but flattened animation, that weird face might as well indeed be in the game. It was just my theory/explanation as to why it may be possible it doesn't exist in the game.

Meanwhile, is your avatar from the game?

A Kirby and AA fan

Nearavex wrote:
I'm talking about Flash demo on GS5 site, from which this weird Athena was ripped, which didn't use models at all, just some flattened animations, which may have looked different.

It can't get clearer than that...

Yes, but those animations were more than likely rendered from the actual models. And let me restate that I am not arguing the possibility, but the probability of this. You are saying it's "only natural", while I think it definitely isn't only natural.

Nearavex wrote:

Now you're suddenly saying it's a mere possibility instead of it being "only natural"!

Y'know

They did change things - the difference between the demo and the first chapter of the game is quite big indeed.

It's natural they changed things. Whether graphics are a part of it as well, well... remains to be seen.

GoingforMiles wrote:

It was in one of the folders, downloaded from the pack in here.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Nearavex wrote:
They did change things - the difference between the demo and the first chapter of the game is quite big indeed.

It's natural they changed things. Whether graphics are a part of it as well, well... remains to be seen.

GoingforMiles wrote:

It was in one of the folders, downloaded from the pack in here.

Aha. I was wondering why there was a giant "temp" stamp on it. For a moment, it made me think that Apollo was made into an intern.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

He looks... really good in that picture :lana:

Dracarys!

I was looking through this and couldn't find the sound effects for thought route. Does anybody know where I could get those?

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

Ropfa wrote:
I was looking through this and couldn't find the sound effects for thought route. Does anybody know where I could get those?

Here is one I ripped a while back. But the others I don't know; I haven't tried using the zip.
Revisualization
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)

the fire mage

these ios versions just makes me want capcom to pull a square enix and put them up on steam as i don't have a 3ds and still have not played duel destinies.
Page 1 of 2 [ 41 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)