Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Plot theory and case idea.Topic%20Title

Investigative Reporter

Ok I can't be the only one thinks that a person who had a hand in Watson's death and the telegraph plan has to be none other than that Napoleon of Crime himself, Professor James Moriarty.

Ok idea for a future case.

The Adventure of Slain Spiritualist

One of Maya's ancestors and her daughter come to channel a spirit for Scotland Yard only for the medium to be stabbed to death. Blame fall's on Fay's bodyguard and Ryu must defend him. Can he prove the guard's innocence or will he fall victim to the Person miss Fey was searching for, the infamous Jack the Ripper.
No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Plot theory and case idea.Topic%20Title

um...hi your honour?

Richforce wrote:
Ok I can't be the only one thinks that a person who had a hand in Watson's death and the telegraph plan has to be none other than that Napoleon of Crime himself, Professor James Moriarty.

Ok idea for a future case.

The Adventure of Slain Spiritualist

One of Maya's ancestors and her daughter come to channel a spirit for Scotland Yard only for the medium to be stabbed to death. Blame fall's on Fay's bodyguard and Ryu must defend him. Can he prove the guard's innocence or will he fall victim to the Person miss Fey was searching for, the infamous Jack the Ripper.

That would be pretty fucking awesome in my opinion, also Jack the ripper's real name might be revealed as Zack de killer :shellydekiller:
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street