Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 2 of 2[ 76 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: (Unofficial) Pick Your Prosecutor (GS6)Topic%20Title

I would like a female prosecutor too, her quality may be that she takes everything very lightly, or having a child's personality, the opposite from the other prosecutors.

BachBreaker wrote:
I would like a female prosecutor too, her quality may be that she takes everything very lightly, or having a child's personality, the opposite from the other prosecutors.

11 years old prosecutor :D

I am a damn hypocrite.

Paul Sohn

Sligneris wrote:
BachBreaker wrote:

11 years old prosecutor :D

I am a damn hypocrite.

So her father would be Lucas von Karma, Manfred's younger brother?
I'm Korean, I beg your apology for my horrible english grammer.

What did he do this time...?

Quote:
I have another idea, though it's not quite as good. A really friendly prosecutor who refers to everyone by their first name. The characters might take a bit of offense to this, thinking something like "Why are you calling me by my first name, like we're buddies or something?". However, unlike Klavier, this friendliness is a facade, as they're truly a chessmaster, who is manipulating everyone without them realizing it. Like maybe he actually wants the defense to win, as he murdered someone and tried to frame a particular person, but a different one got arrested, so he's leading the defense to accuse the person that he originally wanted to frame in the first place. That would make it so that the defense was unknowingly being played the whole time.

Frankly, I think this is a great idea. Maybe not so much on the prosecutor being the killer, but I like the idea a lot.

I would like to see a prosecutor who actually uses forged evidence. Perhaps Phoenix/Apollo actually loses the case, but after re-investigating to get an appeal, the protagonist has to prove that the prosecution used forged evidence.
Want to play my custom-made Ace Attorney case made on Ace Attorney Online? (you must be using Firefox to run it)
Turnabout Destiny

Gardevoir lover

BachBreaker wrote:

I'm totally up for that idea! And she would end up having a tragic backstory which ultimately leads her to breaking down crying at the end of the game.

And she picks up the Polly nickname that Trucy uses. That would entertain me immensely.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Gettin' Old!

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
BachBreaker wrote:

I'm totally up for that idea! And she would end up having a tragic backstory which ultimately leads her to breaking down crying at the end of the game.

And she picks up the Polly nickname that Trucy uses. That would entertain me immensely.

So basically if Calisto Yew were a prosecutor?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

FWEET CLICK FWEET

a boy 13 years old red hair edgy fan boy his special word is SHUT THE **** UP
resembles me

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Pierre wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:
BachBreaker wrote:

So basically if Calisto Yew were a prosecutor?

Sounds more like Kay to me.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

You know, a Mario game!

I like the idea of a childish prosecutor. She could be Von Karma's grandaughter! You know, the one with the dog named Phoenix? It would be cool to see a character that was just mentioned in passing to suddenly show up physically. She could have pink hair, because whenever I imagine what she might look like, I always imagine her with pink hair for some reason. And she could have Franziska as her mentor, calling her "Auntie Fran" or something equally cutesy. She could call Phoenix "Nixxie", call Athena "Theenie", and call Edgeworth "Uncle Edgey". Maybe in the Japanese version she could put a "Chan" at the end of everyone's name.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Silver hair is kind of tradition of Von Karma's, so it can't be pink, unless dyed. ;)

Gettin' Old!

dimentiorules wrote:
I like the idea of a childish prosecutor. She could be Von Karma's grandaughter! You know, the one with the dog named Phoenix? It would be cool to see a character that was just mentioned in passing to suddenly show up physically. She could have pink hair, because whenever I imagine what she might look like, I always imagine her with pink hair for some reason. And she could have Franziska as her mentor, calling her "Auntie Fran" or something equally cutesy. She could call Phoenix "Nixxie", call Athena "Theenie", and call Edgeworth "Uncle Edgey". Maybe in the Japanese version she could put a "Chan" at the end of everyone's name.

xD I think Von Karma would be rolling in his grave with a daughter like that.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Logic ~ The Way To The Truth

I'd like to see either Simon Blackquill, Lana Skye or even Edgeworth again.
ImageImageImage

Get away from my Miles, you old windbag!

Kevin Wright: Ace Attorney

What if Franzy came back? Also what if Maya had a personal reason and she became a lawyer or a prosecutor and she went down the wrong path and Phoenix is supposed to guide her back to the right path?
Kevin Ace Attorney Image Image

-Will have a young girl as a bench assistant

You know, a Mario game!

This is an idea I've already posted, and decided to update it based on the criticisms you guys gave it.

Anyways, my idea is for a very elderly prosecutor who is close to death. He's like The End from Metal Gear Solid 3, in that he just wants one last case before he dies. He goes around in a wheelchair, and has a life support system that he has to take with him. He requires a respirator in order to breathe, and as such he has a very Bane-like voice. He's been prosecuting for over 70 years, and as such has seen everything, so he isn't at all surprised by the kind of things that Phoenix and Co. pull off during the trial. Rather than victory or anything like that, what he enjoys the most is the thrill of the trial itself, the way it plays out, and keeps him on the edge of his seat. As such, he doesn't mind losing, although he's not going down without a fight. One of his gimmicks would be quoting a historical figure, such as Albert Einstein, Confucius, or Abraham Lincoln. The very end of the game would show him dying happily, being able to have his one dying wish of a final trial.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Gettin' Old!

dimentiorules wrote:
This is an idea I've already posted, and decided to update it based on the criticisms you guys gave it.

Anyways, my idea is for a very elderly prosecutor who is close to death. He's like The End from Metal Gear Solid 3, in that he just wants one last case before he dies. He goes around in a wheelchair, and has a life support system that he has to take with him. He requires a respirator in order to breathe, and as such he has a very Bane-like voice. He's been prosecuting for over 70 years, and as such has seen everything, so he isn't at all surprised by the kind of things that Phoenix and Co. pull off during the trial. Rather than victory or anything like that, what he enjoys the most is the thrill of the trial itself, the way it plays out, and keeps him on the edge of his seat. As such, he doesn't mind losing, although he's not going down without a fight. One of his gimmicks would be quoting a historical figure, such as Albert Einstein, Confucius, or Abraham Lincoln. The very end of the game would show him dying happily, being able to have his one dying wish of a final trial.

Ooh that's am especially sorrowful final breakdown especially for a relatively non-antagonistic character.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

This is just a fantasy, really, as I'm guessing this sort of thing wouldn't happen in PW, but I do have an idea for a prosecutor. She's an African-American woman somewhere in her thirties. She's fairly polite (though she isn't afraid to toss out the occasional joke, especially when gently teasing attorneys is involved). She's comfortable in her own skin and in the courtroom, but doesn't abuse said familiarity. That doesn't mean she's going to help the defense at all; it just means that she doesn't see the need to draw attention/try badass boasting/be an asshole. Not there.

However, if you meet her outside of court, you might not believe that the two personas are the same person. She drives law enforcement *hard*, and can be caught screaming at detectives who somehow miss important pieces of evidence (though she never actually lays hands on them; *that* would be assault.) She also seems to dislike other prosecutors. The reason for this behavior? She lived in a rough neighborhood; at the age of five, she saw her older brother shot and killed in a drive-by; the police hauled in the right person, but he wasn’t convicted due to “lack of evidence”—which she is convinced was just the prosecutor and law enforcement not doing their job correctly. She became a prosecutor to “show [the guy who let her brother’s killer off] how it’s done”, basically. She used to dislike defense attorneys as well, but she then realized that sometimes, their job involves defending scumbags, even if it’s obvious they’re guilty. No, what she cannot forgive is the law enforcement and prosecution not doing –their- job and convicting the son-of-a-gun who shot her brother. While the statue of limitations on that particular case has expired, a good final case involving her might be someone from the Wright Anything Agency catching the same prosecutor who failed to convict her brother attempting to throw another case with a guilty client and getting him disbarred.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

A prosecutor who hasn't won a false conviction in three years.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Winter Flag Trademark

^ Necroposterism.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Ace Pointer wrote:
^ Necroposterism.

:objection:
The post above that one was also a necro.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Winter Flag Trademark

Touché.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: Pick Your Prosecutor (GS6)Topic%20Title

Here comes Justice!

Sligneris wrote:

I thought I mentioned something about serious entries...
...Oh, wait, that is a serious entry?
I'm confused.

Somehow, I think I'd treat prisoner prosecutor, whale defendant and robot revolt the same way, so I guess everything's possible.

^^ This post

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Kevin Ace Attorney wrote:
What if Franzy came back? Also what if Maya had a personal reason and she became a lawyer or a prosecutor and she went down the wrong path and Phoenix is supposed to guide her back to the right path?

I don't like the home-out-home dynamic for character-development that much, at least not in how Apollo was handled in DD. It seemed to have great potential and great buildup but then it turned out to be a fairly mundane reason he left and not a character-changing one.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

New~

I don't know if Prosecutor ever gonna be in GS6 knowing the current nature of the game.

As for me..i like to see prosecutor who is like Miles again..hold a grudge at defense attorney. Unlike Miles..this prosecutor HATES Kristoph..since due to his falsified evidence, his loved one got executed and the guilty one freed. As a result he becomes racist toward every defense attorney..knowing their underhanded trick and bluff.

D_Albertz wrote:
I don't know if Prosecutor ever gonna be in GS6 knowing the current nature of the game.

As for me..i like to see prosecutor who is like Miles again..hold a grudge at defense attorney. Unlike Miles..this prosecutor HATES Kristoph..since due to his falsified evidence, his loved one got executed and the guilty one freed. As a result he becomes racist toward every defense attorney..knowing their underhanded trick and bluff.

How exactly can you be racist against someone because of their job?
Signature loading, please wait...

The cape is self-fluttering

cesar26100 wrote:
D_Albertz wrote:

#prosecutorspouseslivesmatter

Or wait, maybe it's...

#notalldefenseattorneys

(But I'm guessing the poster you replied to meant "prejudiced" or something)
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

New~

Jean Descole wrote:
cesar26100 wrote:
D_Albertz wrote:

#prosecutorspouseslivesmatter

Or wait, maybe it's...

#notalldefenseattorneys

(But I'm guessing the poster you replied to meant "prejudiced" or something)

Yes i mean. Just despise all defense attorney, because of their lame attempt at pinning the murder at someone else.

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Sligneris wrote:
And, uh, probably Franzy's sister?

Wait, so she's a 400lb Mexican-German pro-wrestler prosecutor who speaks in an eerily polite and/or friendly way, but also is a self-claimed fighter for justice who likes to drop-kick murderers?

I am so freaking sold. GS6, why can't you come any sooner!?

Dang, I forgot I even posted that. Since we're heading into Tibet, that post comes off as even more ridiculous. I love it.

Who says we can't have a Mexican wrestler as prosecutor in Tibet?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Great Revival

I hope for someone like Manfred von Karma who somehow messes with the water mirror.
Also on a somewhat related note, I hope Franzy comes back and Lang is an investigator/detective...and of course the obligatory reappearance of Edgey.

The Edgy Attorney

I really like a idea of a friendly mastermind prosecutor that somebody brought up. I honestly wish Klavier was this in AJ.
The fate of two worlds lies in the hands of three lawyers...

A crossover nobody asked for coming never

The Enigma

Wait, so she's a 400lb Mexican-German pro-wrestler prosecutor who speaks in an eerily polite and/or friendly way, but also is a self-claimed fighter for justice who likes to drop-kick murderers?

I am so freaking sold. GS6, why can't you come any sooner!?

Dang, I forgot I even posted that. Since we're heading into Tibet, that post comes off as even more ridiculous. I love it.

Who says we can't have a Mexican wrestler as prosecutor in Tibet?

Geez, Rubia, where do you come up with these ideas?

What inner me is thinking: Yes! Yes! All my yes! Make it happen, Capcom!

Sounds like she could be the lost child of Diego.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

To be fair, Pierre was the one who intially came up with the 400-pound German-Mexican wrestler from a discussion we had over Franziska's sister. I just added a bit more.

But imagine how that drop-kick would look like in 3D. Since we've gotten a few scenes with 3D animation from the trailer, this would be beautiful.

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Edgewooorth!
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

1000% Knight

FYI, the reason we didn't do a PYP contest for GS6 is because we were afraid that there would be something about the prosecutor at TGS, meaning the contest would have been open for just a few days. And, lo and behold...
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Yeeep. They seem to have it in a habit to tease the game's prosecutor early on.

Amazingly, this was also a large red herring of DGS's announcement trailer, when everyone based their prosecutor guesses on Sherlock's silhouette, thinking the whole game will take place in Japan.
Re: Pick Your Prosecutor (GS6)Topic%20Title

Kevin Wright: Ace Attorney

Sligneris wrote:
...Huh. I can hardly imagine character of this sort in Ace Attorney, for some reason. I mean, everything seems to be right, sure... And then, something feels off about it.

Probably because we don't need ESRB to give the next game a reason for another M rating, thanks to suggestive themes.

Thane wrote:
Personally, I'd find it hard to care about such a character. Flirting shamelessly and publically bribing people related to murder cases will not win her any sympathy points, and such behavior can't exactly be explained with a sad backstory.

Then she'll have a happy backstory. What a twist!

Sligneris wrote:
...And whipping people, slicing sword in front of their faces as well as manipulating them can? xD

Yes.

Who cares if it is rated M? It doesn't matter to me.
Kevin Ace Attorney Image Image
Page 2 of 2 [ 76 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)