Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 1 of 2[ 60 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ace Attorney 6 Case IdeasTopic%20Title

Kevin Wright: Ace Attorney

What ideas do you guys have for cases in AA6?
Kevin Ace Attorney Image Image
Re: Ace Attorney 6 Case IdeasTopic%20Title

Posted this before but here we go

This can be the third case of the game or a DLC

Apollo (or Athena. I'm just gonna say Apollo so I don't have to use gender ambiguous pronouns) has his Rise from the Ashes case. He's alone at the office when some quirky teenage girl comes in and wants to hire him (we'll call her Ema 2). Her sister was put in the hospital the other night (we'll call this girl Sally). She was shot in the head and miraculously survived but is in a bad state. Apollo investigates a little but has to defend a client of his from another case (we'll call this client George)

Apollo defends George and is going against a very corrupt Prosecutor named Evil McEvil. He's hyped up a lot but McEvil ends up being a pushover and Apollo wins! Yay! But wait, McEvil ends up accusing Sally of the crime, saying she killed the victim and then became distraught and shot herself (he has some damning evidence to prove this)

Apollo ends up defending Sally and through the second investigation, he finds out George actually did kill the victim but Apollo can't touch him now because of double jeopardy (George paid off McEvil to throw the case). He defends Sally and goes against McEvil again, but McEvil is now absolutely ruthless and isn't playing games anymore. Apollo has to find a way to get past double jeopardy and convict George while also proving the corruptness of McEvil and saving Sally (and in case you were wondering, George is the one who shot Sally because she was a witness)

~Die-Hard Gavinners Fan~

I would personally love to see a case where you, as a defense attorney, would have to take on multiple cases at one time. It was said that Edgeworth and Klavier and possibly :grossberg: too, but he cooould have been lying) handle several while you are in court against them. I just think it would be neat. The Multiple cases could be completely unlreated to one another, or perhaps you're taking them all on because they ARE connected. Or it could get all plot twisty on us, and they SEEMED unrelated, but then right last minute, it was all a domino effect and the cases were connected by a single thread. GASP :pearlshock:

... uhh, if this happened in Dual Destinies, then I apologize for the seemingly pointless post. :sillytrucy: I haven't played it yet, although I own the game. (My friend is forcing me to wait for her to catch up, before I can play... so it's gunna be a while :larry: )
Rhythm Heaven+Ace Attorney. Uncle Ray and Klavier Gavin need to be in court together. <3

Misokrattz wrote:
... uhh, if this happened in Dual Destinies, then I apologize for the seemingly pointless post. :sillytrucy: I haven't played it yet, although I own the game. (My friend is forcing me to wait for her to catch up, before I can play... so it's gunna be a while :larry: )

I think most of the simultaneous action in either part of the series is either a subplot ("Hey Phoenix, I lost my X. Can you find it?") which is related to the main case, or an older case (DL-06 etc.) that is related to the ongoing trial.

I think your idea would make the cases that much more realistic. Edgey probably has to deal with a bunch of "But his tree is growing over my fence!" type of cases as a public prosecutor.

In Dual Destinies, ...
My lips are sealed.

~Die-Hard Gavinners Fan~

AHAHA! I would LOVE mundane cases like that XD It would be so comical! Especially with usual that Ace attorney intensity, it would be hilarious :larry2: They would make good sidequests, or small bonus cases or something, made mainly for comedic value.

TheUllas wrote:

In Dual Destinies, ...
My lips are sealed.

Ahh, the suspeeeeeense! :bite: It may just kill me. Every time I open my 3DS, the Dual Destinies icon on the homescreen just taunts me. :yani-fist:
Rhythm Heaven+Ace Attorney. Uncle Ray and Klavier Gavin need to be in court together. <3

*wonk*

A case where you have to defend a villian from a previous game

Spoiler:
This guy for example. :kristoph:

Spoiler:
Another idea. A case where the Judge is the true culprit (And by Judge I mean ANY Judge)

yes

Art Person

Spoiler: GS5-5
I wonder if case 1 is against the Phantom and is the official defense for Athena (Seeing as Case 5 was entirely a mock trial)

We'll finally get to see his face!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Mijumaru wrote:
Spoiler: GS5-5
I wonder if case 1 is against the Phantom and is the official defense for Athena (Seeing as Case 5 was entirely a mock trial)

We'll finally get to see his face!

Oh, I hope not.

Spoiler:
If that's the "first case", we're gonna have to go through the tutorial stage and the whole trial again.

...That just gave me this really absurd idea for a tutorial where Phoenix teaches the Phantom about how he's going to decimate him through the power of cross-examinations.

Anyway, she would have been released since his arrest. Even if case 5 was basically a "mock trial", it was still an official investigation. Now that they have a much firmer argument against this suspect, they don't need to keep Athena locked up.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Art Person

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Oh, I hope not.

Spoiler:
If that's the "first case", we're gonna have to go through the tutorial stage and the whole trial again.

...That just gave me this really absurd idea for a tutorial where Phoenix teaches the Phantom about how he's going to decimate him through the power of cross-examinations.

Anyway, she would have been released since his arrest. Even if case 5 was basically a "mock trial", it was still an official investigation. Now that they have a much firmer argument against this suspect, they don't need to keep Athena locked up.

I guess so, I just thought it'd make a great opening anime cutscene recapping GS5, and then starting the game with a boom of a reveal. Maybe the Judge is Juniper, and so Phoenix explains things to her because she's freaking out. It could work :ron:

eyyyy

Well, I have this random little idea in my head now, so I'll share it to express my imagination.
(I can't spell the japanese character names so I'll put "Main Character and Assistant Character)

When the Main Character and his Assistant arrived in England, they suddenly get thrown into a case.
A case where someone was skewered with a spear. (case 5-2, anyone?) The victim was one of Sherlock's acquaintances, a detective. He was murdered near public/busy street, the first alleyway going off it infact. The suspect is a Carriage Driver, who just happened to get off the Carriage in-front of the alleyway and went in.

Thats all I had in mind, honest.
My mind's blank now. :ron:

Oh, welcome to the Court.

I think you may be confusing Dai Gyakuten Saiban with the 6th AA game, but I wouldn't mind it at all if GS6 (or GK3 for that matter) took the idea of travel abroad along for the ride. Just by being in a different country would elevate a few stakes and a few other questions over investigative rights.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

eyyyy

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Oh, welcome to the Court.

I think you may be confusing Dai Gyakuten Saiban with the 6th AA game, but I wouldn't mind it at all if GS6 (or GK3 for that matter) took the idea of travel abroad along for the ride. Just by being in a different country would elevate a few stakes and a few other questions over investigative rights.

Oh thanks!

you mean in the main series! whoops, my bad. :oops:
I wouldn't mind it if it WAS a main game, I just get confused because all my friends refer it as GS6 hehe..

For it to be a Gs6 case, maybe it was a taxi driver that was the suspect..

One thing I'd really like to see, and I think I'm not the only one, is less cameos!
As much as I love Larry, for example, he's way overused at this point. Same goes for other side characters (such as Lotta and Oldbag), most of which I found annoying to begin with. I wouldn't mind them getting to stand in the background somewhere or being mention in an offhanded comment, but the relevant sideparts of the game should be given to either new characters, or characters who haven't had their potential played out yet (such as, say, Trucy, who could really use some character development *glances at old, unused plot point*).

The execution is ready, Your Honor.

Pessimistic_Fool wrote:
One thing I'd really like to see, and I think I'm not the only one, is less cameos!
As much as I love Larry, for example, he's way overused at this point. Same goes for other side characters (such as Lotta and Oldbag), most of which I found annoying to begin with. I wouldn't mind them getting to stand in the background somewhere or being mention in an offhanded comment, but the relevant sideparts of the game should be given to either new characters, or characters who haven't had their potential played out yet (such as, say, Trucy, who could really use some character development *glances at old, unused plot point*).

No... please... No more new characters. It's getting way too crowded. Sure, I can do with new ones with smaller roles, but we don't need any new main characters, and we ESPECIALLY don't need to keep shoving the old ones out of the way (Maya Fey *cough *cough Dick Gumshoe *cough *cough) They keep demanding that we get close to these characters, only to have them taken away the moment we finally start to like them.

Oh yeah... and no more of this seven-year jump nonsense either. Frankly, I thought they should have been more ambiguous with time to begin with, but having them cut out a huge chunk of potential timeline like that is a big no-no in the world of fictional story-telling.
The execution rests, Your Honor.

Main characters don't fill sideparts, you ace. ;)
By Sideparts I meant the normal bunch of characters required as witnesses, culprits, and whatever other roles are needed for each case. Ideally they should also stick to only one case per new character, oh, and while we're at it, also ideally keep the cases seperate and in linear timing. no jumping back and forth or having five cases to the same story, no thanks.

Pessimistic_Fool wrote:
Main characters don't fill sideparts, you ace. ;)

Of course they do. Just look at Gavin in 5-3. Personally, that kind of thing doesn't bother me, because I'm a shameless fan of shameless cameos.

Quote:
also ideally keep the cases seperate and in linear timing. no jumping back and forth or having five cases to the same story, no thanks.

Now that you mention it, I think the only game with linear timing was the first one.

Okay, yeah, established main characters do fill other parts at times. But the point I was trying to make was that I asked for new side characters, not new main characters.

eyyyy

AceAssistant wrote:
Oh yeah... and no more of this seven-year jump nonsense either. Frankly, I thought they should have been more ambiguous with time to begin with, but having them cut out a huge chunk of potential timeline like that is a big no-no in the world of fictional story-telling.

Oh, I agree. They keep on continuing time when theres plenty of room for storytelling.
They could've expanded Apollo's character and backstory (that really needs doing, its too vague for my tastes),
Spoiler:
I mean, all we know about Apollo is that he's a lawyer and Trucy's sibling.
Maybe it was supposed to be vague, I don't know.

There's too many plot holes that need filling in my opinion, They could've used the time they skipped to fill most of them up.

The culprit is a long-lost Fey male with rare mind-reading abilities (as opposed to the females' spirit-channeling abilities), and Phoenix/Apollo/Athena has to get a special anti-psychic ward from Maya/Pearl to stop him from being able to just cheap his way out of court.

AceAssistant wrote:

Actually, it's one of the more commonly used plot devices in the world of fiction. A time skip can be used to shift the focus from one protagonist to another or to explain an entirely different story plot.

By now, I couldn't care less about the missing seven years. There's plenty of room to fill it in with whatever happened, especially with a new Investigations game or something, but it doesn't relate to Nick's story in the least. It's a sorry excuse for why he had been kicked out of the world of law, but that doesn't make it any less valid.

Smithee wrote:
The culprit is a long-lost Fey male with rare mind-reading abilities (as opposed to the females' spirit-channeling abilities), and Phoenix/Apollo/Athena has to get a special anti-psychic ward from Maya/Pearl to stop him from being able to just cheap his way out of court.

I think Capcom will rue the day when they resort to giving villains superpowers. From there, they'll end up with a game less about the law and more about how it's no longer applicable.

Besides, having mind-reading abilities doesn't mean this guy will be able to "cheat his way out of court". I already dread the introduction of yet another almighty superpower to counter it. Above all, superpowers have nothing on the symbolism behind the story that makes the 3rd game so awesome.

I'm not sure about Ace Attorney 6 but how about a future game where we have a tutorial case that takes place in a game inspired by Phoenix himself in-universe? Maybe called Super Lawyer or something. I think it might be a good excuse to explain the game-play to the player in games where they don't introduce a new rookie. Anyways the case also acts as an expendable alternate universe with call backs to some earlier characters in the series, such as Larry being the victim. Maybe scare the player a bit before revealing Trucy at the controller and cheering for her victory before Apollo makes a sarcastic remark about the game. XD

Also, I'd like to see a case where the ladder/stepladder is actually used as evidence, prompting a dialogue along the lines of:
:phoenix:: Objection! This is the photo of the ladder at the crime scene. But as you can see, the ladder in question is not a stepladder, it's just an ordinary ladder!
:edgeworth: : Objection! Ladder, stepladder, what's the difference?
:udgey: :Y-yeah! You need to stop judging things based on narrow minded cultural assumptions, Mr Wright.
:nick-sweat: :(Seriously, does everyone have that answer rehearsed?)
:object: :*table slams* Your honor, there is a very important difference with a stepladder! And that is!..
- It's foldable.
- It's free-standing.
- There's no difference.

Objection! That was objectionable!

Psykofreac wrote:
I'm not sure about Ace Attorney 6 but how about a future game where we have a tutorial case that takes place in a game inspired by Phoenix himself in-universe? Maybe called Super Lawyer or something. I think it might be a good excuse to explain the game-play to the player in games where they don't introduce a new rookie. Anyways the case also acts as an expendable alternate universe with call backs to some earlier characters in the series, such as Larry being the victim. Maybe scare the player a bit before revealing Trucy at the controller and cheering for her victory before Apollo makes a sarcastic remark about the game. XD

Also, I'd like to see a case where the ladder/stepladder is actually used as evidence, prompting a dialogue along the lines of:
:phoenix:: Objection! This is the photo of the ladder at the crime scene. But as you can see, the ladder in question is not a stepladder, it's just an ordinary ladder!
:edgeworth: : Objection! Ladder, stepladder, what's the difference?
:udgey: :Y-yeah! You need to stop judging things based on narrow minded cultural assumptions, Mr Wright.
:nick-sweat: :(Seriously, does everyone have that answer rehearsed?)
:object: :*table slams* Your honor, there is a very important difference with a stepladder! And that is!..
- It's foldable.
- It's free-standing.
- There's no difference.

Genius. I approve, 100%

Anyway, I posted this in the Defendant's Lobby initially, because my inattentive brain didn't notice that there was a whole section dedicated to GS6 ideas. So I'll just copy and paste my post and put it here.

Now that we've got quite a lengthy roster of characters, they should be utilised well. I always love the final cases most (like many people) due to the sheer amount of plot twists, nostalgia moments and general insanity. So this is my idea:

We now have a number of defence attorneys, and a number of prosecutors, each with their own legion of fans among us. So what better way to throw them all in than to have them all take on several cases at once? The start of the episode could see Phoenix, Apollo and Athena all take on 3 separate cases that are absolutely, positively no connected to each other at all. During the trials, we'd see a combination like this:

Athena Cykes (assisted by Pearl) vs. Simon Blackquill
Apollo Justice (assisted by Trucy) vs. Klavier Gavin
Phoenix Wright (assisted by a returning Maya - for case 5 only of course, it's gotta be special) vs. the new Prosecutor introduced in this game.

So basically, you would control 3 different Day 1 investigations, and 3 different Day 1 trials. 3 different detectives would help you (Gumshoe for Phoenix, Ema for Apollo and a new character who's helped you on the previous 4 episodes for Athena). You would do the investigations separately, one after the other, but the trials would cross-cut when revelations occur that *gasp* the 3 incidents are actually related, and evidence comes to light to show that the 3 victims were murdered by 1 person.

Apollo and Athena's clients get a not-guilty verdict, but Phoenix's client is the guy/girl suspected of committing all 3 crimes. The plot twist would come where the actual culprit is either Apollo's or Athena's client, leading to disputes within the Wright Anything Agency that leads to confusion and enormous odds (double jeopardy wouldn't apply here, as those defendants would only get NOT GUILTY on 1 murder charge, not the other 2).

For the sake of not over-milking it, I don't think I'd have the defendants, victims or culprits as characters returning or related to anyone from the previous 5 games. But I do love it when someone from Case 1-4 gets involved again, so could do that...)
MY SIG. THIS IS IT. HAPPY?

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Obvious necro reason is obvious.

I thought of something:
Spoiler:
In the last case, Leifa winds up as the suspect, and is unable to use spirit vision. Because of this, Phoenix calls in Athena and her Mood Matrix.

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Great Revival

Maya visits in the final case, being the one who told Phoenix about the country off screen, Leifa is actually an old friend of hers, and Maya begs for Phoenix to defend her, but he actually believes she did it, until he investigates some more...

Gardevoir lover

Oliver wrote:
Maya visits in the final case, being the one who told Phoenix about the country off screen, Leifa is actually an old friend of hers, and Maya begs for Phoenix to defend her, but he actually believes she did it, until he investigates some more...

I'd like to see that actually.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Rock N' Roll

Everyone in the courtroom hushes gradually to a kinking of footsteps down the hall..

*klink klink klink *

Muffled noises surround the vacinity as the door slowly creeps open

*creak* *groan* *creak*

*GASP!.....ITS PROSECUTOR X!!!!*
yay confeti ~

Hey guys sup! I'm back and I'd like to comment here on the newly announced GS6

I think the game looks awesome and like always I can't wait for another installment in the series I've loved for so long

Personally I'd like to see a case where you have to go up against 3 prosecutors at once in 3 joined cases in a gauntlet style final case where you have one life bar throughout them all

Or local co-op trial play with a friend so you can tackle cases co-op as :phoenix: and :apollo:

Thoughts?

ImageHell yeah! Moon walk!
How lame

The Chords of Steel

My main concern about this game is that there might not be a lot of diversity regarding cases. What i mean is that i don't want all of the 4-5 cases to heavily feature anything related to Kurain..

For example, GS5 had the ongoing theme of the Dark Age of Law, but cases 2 and 3 weren't related to that. And so far everything that we've seen has a lot of emphasis in Magatamas and stuff like that.

ProsecutorX wrote:
Hey guys sup! I'm back and I'd like to comment here on the newly announced GS6

I think the game looks awesome and like always I can't wait for another installment in the series I've loved for so long

Personally I'd like to see a case where you have to go up against 3 prosecutors at once in 3 joined cases in a gauntlet style final case where you have one life bar throughout them all

Or local co-op trial play with a friend so you can tackle cases co-op as :phoenix: and :apollo:

Thoughts?

Oh, a vet from 2008? Welcome back and hello. I'm CR's top pomeranian.

Interesting ideas if we were talking a collab game like Project X Zone or __ vs Capcom... though I don't see how co-op would work for a first-person point-and-click crime-solving adventure like these games. There is a "zapping" system in one of the Detective Conan games that allows playable characters to share information between them, but it's still a single-player game.

And to be perfectly honest, 3 lawyers at a bench is too overkill. How would the court even work? The prosecutors would just get in each others' ways and the Phoenix could swoop in for the victory while they're distracted.

Charlieboy90 wrote:
My main concern about this game is that there might not be a lot of diversity regarding cases. What i mean is that i don't want all of the 4-5 cases to heavily feature anything related to Kurain..

For example, GS5 had the ongoing theme of the Dark Age of Law, but cases 2 and 3 weren't related to that. And so far everything that we've seen has a lot of emphasis in Magatamas and stuff like that.

The DAL was a purely superficial title for a theme that wasn't clearly strung along through the game; but it still got quite a few (forced) mentions in case 3. They count for something, at least.

In any case, GS6 will definitely be circling around the spiritual culture of this country, so I don't see how any of the cases won't be related to it. Or, do you mean Kurain of Japan? In that case, we haven't gotten any cases confirmed to be related to the Feys, though the very country does give a huge hint to some sort of connection. And I highly doubt this game will be jumping to new countries around the world like some of us suggested in a similar thread. It's not practical to introduce a new country, only to dump it for another one.

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

A case where Trucy wants Apollo to defend her classmate who was accused of murdering a manager at the Wonder Bar which happened during one of Trucy's magic acts.

Then during the case at some point, after some turnabouts that make the defendant look less suspicious, Trucy gets accused by the prosecutor blaming her magic trick to be what killed the victim.

I know I'm all rule-of-cool in the way I think. I tend to care less about how everything is done and how it ties together, and more about what I think would be interesting from a dramatic standpoint. Either way works, as long as the end-product is a case that doesn't have any plot holes or logical implausibilities.

EDIT: I forgot AA6 proabably takes place exclusively in Kurain Kingdom. Gah! I just think the regular city-esque settings are so much more interesting than every case being in some weird or crazy exclusive setting. I loved how we always went to the precinct in the old games, or how it seemed like the locales were usually semi-local, whereas the further we got into (especially Yamazaki's) the series we get all sorts of, almost, fantastical areas. I mean, even the law academy in DD seems far-fetched to me. Not that I don't believe there would ever be a place where lawyers get their education, but I never imagined it being so... convenient, I guess.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

linkenski wrote:
A case where Trucy wants Apollo to defend her classmate who was accused of murdering a manager at the Wonder Bar which happened during one of Trucy's magic acts.

Then during the case at some point, after some turnabouts that make the defendant look less suspicious, Trucy gets accused by the prosecutor blaming her magic trick to be what killed the victim.

I know I'm all rule-of-cool in the way I think. I tend to care less about how everything is done and how it ties together, and more about what I think would be interesting from a dramatic standpoint. Either way works, as long as the end-product is a case that doesn't have any plot holes or logical implausibilities.

EDIT: I forgot AA6 proabably takes place exclusively in Kurain Kingdom. Gah! I just think the regular city-esque settings are so much more interesting than every case being in some weird or crazy exclusive setting. I loved how we always went to the precinct in the old games, or how it seemed like the locales were usually semi-local, whereas the further we got into (especially Yamazaki's) the series we get all sorts of, almost, fantastical areas. I mean, even the law academy in DD seems far-fetched to me. Not that I don't believe there would ever be a place where lawyers get their education, but I never imagined it being so... convenient, I guess.

Not anymore: It's been confirmed to take place in Janet Hsu's "alternate-reality San Fransokyo" (a.k.a. Japanifornia) AND Kurain Kingdom!
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Half-baked ideas I thought of the other day:

Phoenix is on a murder-case in Kurain, and a witness turns out to be a friend of Apollo's real parents, and reveals Apollo was born in Kurain and sent across the river in a cradle when their village was attacked by a horde of "dark spirits" 2x years ago, and presumably his parents died along with 100+ other people from the village. This witness was the only one from the affected area of the attack who survived. (I'm imagining he is visibly scarred though) The origin attack was obviously never known but it had left a monument within the village. (No clue what this would mean yet).

Meanwhile Apollo is facing Edgeworth in a trial for (guess what?) murder in Japanifornia, and it turns out the victim is his father (who as it turns out, had survived the "spirit" attack 2x years ago), which is revealed via some form of communication between Nick in his trial and Apollo (I'm assuming the mirror thing can be used as a video-feed connecting both trials), which leads to Edgeworth sympathising when Apollo realizes he's just found his father, and it's all very emotional and touching.

The ultimate culprit of both cases would be some man and his accomplice who made the ploy that Kurain thought were "dark spirits" but in reality it a blue fire that engulfed that part of the village, but mistaken as spirits due to some form of spiritual trickery affecting people nearby. His goal was some form of revenge for a territorial conflict within the city. I'm thinking, involving some kind of either traditions of Kurain or Business divided into districts of the village. Sounds underwhelming in the idea, but if it was fleshed out it had to be something that made you understand what kind of hatred drove this guy, and not just to make him EVIL(TM)

Very wishy-washy. Whatever! xP
...and yes, I complain about Apollo's "I'm fine" suddenly being super-important to his backstory, but I'm making it even GRANDER, LOL. I don't have anything to say about the Moses-similarity. It's pretty silly, I guess.

I feel like my ideas are partly taken from 5-2 and PLvPWAA. Feel free to iterate on it.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

linkenski wrote:
some form of communication between Nick in his trial and Apollo (I'm assuming the mirror thing can be used as a video-feed connecting both trials),

In a half-baked idea, I think I just found a gem.

"Apollo, wait! I have something important to tell you!"
"What? Mr. Wright? Where are you talking from?"
"Believe it or not, I'm inside your head."
"Noooooooo!"
"Calm down. That's not what I'm here to tell you."
"Please, Mr. Wright, could you get out? I don't know how you did it, but what is wrong with using a cellphone!?"
"Um...poor reception from here?"
"...Fair enough. What is it?"

...something like that.

Great Revival

This image I found on Tumblr fits that pretty well, except instead of using the mirror...

Art Person

XDXD That's brilliant! If they ever have a case where both Apollo and Nick are connected but in other countries we need untimely phonecalls mid trial XD

Great Revival

SuperAj3 wrote:
XDXD That's brilliant! If they ever have a case where both Apollo and Nick are connected but in other countries we need untimely phonecalls mid trial XD

Of course, without the phone calls it'll be boring, you get it, Capcom?

The cape is self-fluttering

Oliver wrote:
This image I found on Tumblr fits that pretty well, except instead of using the mirror...

That is just adorable.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Gardevoir lover

Oliver wrote:

Aaand saved.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Oliver wrote:

Love you tumblr.

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

The video game boy; the one who wins

Ok, that's it. I want Maya to appear and I want her and Phoenix' relationship to be excactly like this.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Great Revival

Slammer wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Love you tumblr.

Now my account's been terminated and I can't find anymore... R.I.P
Going for Miles wrote:
Ok, that's it. I want Maya to appear and I want her and Phoenix' relationship to be excactly like this.

We've convinced him. Yay.
Page 1 of 2 [ 60 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)