Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 2 of 2[ 60 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Ace Attorney 6 Case IdeasTopic%20Title

Racing through the sky like a Missile

The artist goes by the name wonderfulworldofmoi on tumblr, though submissions go to him through his main blog. The post where he posted that pic, he linked to its "prequel".

And I just sent in a request for something akin to it but with telepathy through the magic mirror.

I suppose we could wait on Jump Festa before jumping to more "inaccurate" conclusions, but nah. I really want that mirror thing to happen.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Great Revival

It'd be better if they teleport through the mirror.
"Hey Apollo"
"Fuck you, Apollo"
"Bye Apollo *snickers*"

Kind of been offline for a while

What If Colias Palaeno came back to promote Cohdopia more, and he ends up being a defendant in one of the cases? It does kind of make sense why he's there in the first place, as he's promoting his country. If he's in Kurain, then perhaps they would be more suspicious of him because of his shady activity?

The cases could be more difficult, with testimonies less obvious and more witness.

A nice twist would be if the victim of the case is not dead, but faked his death to fool the culprit, and only appears when the judge are about to give the verdict

:udgey: The jury declares the defendant...
HOLD IT!

:apollo-shock: W-who said that!?

"It's not appropriate the victim see his murderer?" cue the gasps of everyone on the courtroom.

Another idea is a case with two murders with two culprits. I want see a double combo breakdown

Danksgiving

Quote:
I'm not sure about Ace Attorney 6 but how about a future game where we have a tutorial case that takes place in a game inspired by Phoenix himself in-universe?

Apollo must defend someone who is part of an internet forum dedicated to a video game like the one described above. The victim is the developer of the game and it turns out that the real culprit is another user of the forum who got mad at the developer for changing the protagonist from the Phoenix character to the Apollo character or for not giving the Apollo character a satisfying backstory. He framed the defendant because he didn't support the same pairing the culprit did.

Art Person

I think it's okay to bump this thread right?

Seeing that screenshot of Athena being in the game got me wondering what the preface of that case is? I'm guessing it's case 2 or a filler with Apollo as the lead (Kinda obvious seeing as there's a Trucy poster in the background).

I'd like to see Trucy be the defendant, it's a good throwback to how Maya was always the damsel in distress. And Trucy did get kidnapped in DD, so it's only logical she be accused :ron: :hotti:

But yeah, the place they're standing outside of is "Theatre TROM__" (Athena's covering the rest). Any characters we know have a name starting with 「トロ」 in their Japanese names? It could be "TROMP" maybe referring to a new character's name? Or it could be a play on words I'm not familiar with. It's possible that Trucy was doing her performance of Zak's magic technique he passed to her before he dies (For once, we could have a connection to Apollo Justice!) EDIT: That is the case, the poster says "Trucy Grammarye" ("Minuki Arumajiki")

If that's the case, I bet our killer's a jealous magician. Maybe one of Valant's students perhaps? Also, seeing as how Regina's already appeared in GK2, maybe Max Galactica could be a cameo?

SuperAj3 wrote:

I'm pretty sure it says "Theatre TROVE". Unless the game has an explanation for why this magician would be called "Tromp", there's no pun to it in Jp that would be suitable for a name or otherwise.

Based on this screenshot, I assume they've yet to meet their client, hence why Athena is so excited to head to the detention center. Whether or not it's Trucy is still up in the air.

I'm actually most curious about the impossible triangle design as the logo. It makes me wonder about that mysterious masked magician, granted that s/he fittingly specializes in optical illusions.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

迷探偵

SuperAj3 wrote:
EDIT: That is the case, the poster says "Trucy Grammarye" ("Minuki Arumajiki")

Actually, if you count out the characters, you see it can't be precisely "Minuki Arumajiki". It's more than that.

If you squint your eyes, it kinda looks like:
Minuki no
Arumajiki(x) Land

But it's really difficult to make out the middle part.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Art Person

@Rubia: Ah yeah. To me it kinda looked like an "M" :sillytrucy: And who's the masked magician? There's also a melted clock behind the triangle as well. It reminds me of those illusion theme parks with lots of crazy visuals.

@Ash: Yeah that's true. Maybe Trucy is hosting an event and it's not just a show (Hence the "land"). Even still play on words or not it's nice to know GS4's plot hasn't been entirely ignored in this game.

Art Person

Ash wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
EDIT: That is the case, the poster says "Trucy Grammarye" ("Minuki Arumajiki")

Actually, if you count out the characters, you see it can't be precisely "Minuki Arumajiki". It's more than that.

If you squint your eyes, it kinda looks like:
Minuki no
Arumajiki(x) Land

But it's really difficult to make out the middle part.

We have a clearer view of the screenshot now!
So it's "Theatre Trompe"
Also, does that poster of Trucy say 「ミヌキのアルマジカルランド」(Trucy's Arumagical land)?

Also, we may have our victim for case 1
Spoiler:

Mia Payne

And we also know that the victim of Case 2 falls out of a prop coffin in a magic show

So it is Trompe. Any idea what that name came from (aside from the word "trump" as in "trump card")? I'm out.

Quote:

Gramagical. :p

Art Person

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
So it is Trompe. Any idea what that name came from (aside from the word "trump" as in "trump card")? I'm out.

Quote:

Gramagical. :p

The pun works in English! :gant:

Also, I'm not sure how "Trompe" connects to anything, unless it's the name of the character who owns the theatre.

The cape is self-fluttering

Maybe "trompe" is related to this trompe. (Okay, so that's art, but still... optical illusions are pretty close to magic tricks)

I looked it up in a French dictionary, and got 'trunk'... magician's trunk, maybe? (I'm totally grasping. Any French speakers here?)
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Art Person

Jean Descole wrote:
Maybe "trompe" is related to this trompe. (Okay, so that's art, but still... optical illusions are pretty close to magic tricks)

I looked it up in a French dictionary, and got 'trunk'... magician's trunk, maybe? (I'm totally grasping. Any French speakers here?)

I think this makes a bunch of sense! Seeing as outside there are optical illusions like the impossible triangle.

ASCEND

SuperAj3 wrote:
Spoiler:

Judging by the picture, it looks like he was beaten to death with... uh... whatever that thing is supposed to be. It also appears that the crime took place in the middle of the street.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Mia Payne

Planetbox wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
Spoiler:

Judging by the picture, it looks like he was beaten to death with... uh... whatever that thing is supposed to be. It also appears that the crime took place in the middle of the street.

Yup, I believe from the first trailer we knew he was bashed over the head

Planetbox wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
Spoiler:

That's not in the middle of the street. It looks like a corridor leading into the temple, but those stairs suggest it's a side entrance/exit.

Also, that "thing" is... uh, the name escapes me, but it's a bronze vessel used to contain various items. It's incredibly heavy (pure bronze, man), and I find it hard to believe a little nine-year-old boy can lift it high above a guard's head and smack him with it. It shouldn't matter that he was standing on the steps above.

This better not be another case of 4-3. -_-;

ASCEND

Planetbox wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
Spoiler:

That's not in the middle of the street. It looks like a corridor leading into the temple, but those stairs suggest it's a side entrance/exit.

Also, that "thing" is... uh, the name escapes me, but it's a bronze vessel used to contain various items. It's incredibly heavy (pure bronze, man), and I find it hard to believe a little nine-year-old boy can lift it high above a guard's head and smack him with it. It shouldn't matter that he was standing on the steps above.

Ah. I thought it was a street because of that wooden cart thing in the back.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Mia Payne

Planetbox wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
Spoiler:

Well yes, but here, they actually have a vision of the victim seeing him lift SOMETHING above his head and smacking it down and him dying. So it has more merit than 4-3 where it was just "We have no evidence, THE BOY"
Page 2 of 2 [ 60 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)