Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 3 of 3[ 83 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: Thoughs/Concerns for GS6Topic%20Title

When no other bird dares to take wing.

I'm going to be happy to see Edgeworth again, but I'm worried he won't feel necessary to the plot. From what I've heard, he only does something once and the rest of the time he's just there for a gag or two (the bit with the dog, or his Steel Samurai fanboyism coming out). I'm not going to say no to fanservice, but wouldn't it be better if he actually mattered to the story?

Yabba Dabba Doo

Spoiler: Case 5 Spoilers
Honestly, I'm kinda worried with how the series is going right now. I personally really like the ending of SoJ, and I think Apollo in Khura'in opens up a lot of new case concepts. The thing that worries me though is that, well, it opens up a lot of new case concepts. Unless Capcom makes some Apollo Justice spinoffs, then GS7 could be really messy plotwise. Either...

1. They ditch Apollo for Phoenix
2. They ditch Phoenix for Apollo
3. They keep both of them, and everyone else has about as much character as Dustin Prince

No matter what, some fan-favorite character will be snubbed in GS7 (Assuming we get GS7). There's just way too many characters to make a story involving all of them in-depth.

Ace Fangirl

Yeah...

Spoiler:
Honestly, I'm surprised the Athena fans aren't complaining about the lack of Athena. I know there was complaining that Phoenix and Maya 'didn't have enough spotlight' (especially Maya). The only way to handle it is indeed to go into spin-offs, but with a lot of us also still hoping for DGS2, I'm not sure how probable an Apollo spin-off would be.
Page 3 of 3 [ 83 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)