Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Need help making an AA-themed map for my Japan trip!Topic%20Title

Heya there,

Back in December I booked a 40 day trip to Japan and little did I know that as an Ace Attorney fan, I couldn't have timed the whole thing more perfectly. Not only do I arrive in Japan the day before Gyakuten Saiban 6 releases but I will be there for long enough for the premiere of the Gyakuten Kenji stage in the dead middle of July. Since it's not high tourist season yet I'm leaving my travel plans open for now (haven't booked anything after my initial 5 days in a hostel in Shinjuku district in Tokyo) but with the recent Capcom stream I've thought about making my trip center around Ace Attorney a bit.

So there are a lot of news about collabs between Capcom and cafés, train stations and what not (did I see something about a resort?) to promote Gyakuten Saiban but this is where my very basic Japanese skills falter. So I'd like to request help from people who know more Japanese to help me map these events so I can check them out. I'll have a couple of natives helping me out on location but I don't want to bother them too much before my trip. In return I will provide blog/vlog style coverage of my findings; I will be well equipped as I do travel photography as a hobby. :yogi:

I'll post relevant screenshots from the stream at a later point and perhaps a map of sorts so we all can get a general picture of what's happening. But right now I'll put a basic list of stuff that I want to check out:

Ace Attorney pachinko machines
Kurain-themed café?
Train stations included in the AA6 collab program
Ace Attorney-themed escape room (not sure if I'm gonna play it as it's entirely in Japanese but it'd be nice to locate it regardless)
Gyakuten Kenji stage play (I think the venue is the same as for the previous stage plays but let me know if it's not)
Any Capcom store or any place that sells AA merchandise
Preferably a place that is known to sell AA doujins or the like

So yeah, I would greatly appreciate any sort of help. Also if any of you are in Japan during that time then let me know!

(Also move this thread if this is not the place for it; thought I'd put it in here due to some of the things here having been unveiled in the recent AA6 stream)
Re: Need help making an AA-themed map for my Japan trip!Topic%20Title

Art Person

I think this is in the wrong thread, but make sure you got to Tokyo Joypolis! They have special AA cases playable in these cool booths.
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)