Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 1 of 1[ 11 posts ]

Some things to happen and some to what if...Topic%20Title

Dragongirl

I just want to know who else is playing who in this game in English dub voice acting. Besides Sam Riegel as Phoenix Wright and Orion Acaba as Apollo Justice. Well, other than Kyle Hebert playing as Miles Edgeworth and Wendee Lee as Athena Cykes too...I think Michelle Ruff should play as Maya Fey and Yuri Lowenthal should voice Larry Butz and Klavier Gavin. You know? I sure hope so. Stephanie Sheh as Ema Skyes, Bridget Hoffman as Trucy Wright, Brina Palenica as Rayfa Padma Khura'in, Matthew Mercer as Nayuta Sadmadhi, Brianne Siddall as Ahlbi Ur'gaid, Troy Baker as Simon Blackquill, Vic Mignonga as Gaspen Payne, Neil Kaplan as Judge (Khura'in), Kirk Thornton as Potdino Nikawas and Kanenari Shinoyama, Kate Higgins as Pearl Fey, Philece Sampler as Mimi Nanano, Michael McCoonohie Inga Karukul Khura'in, Melodee Spevack as Saara Aatam, and Colleen O'Shaughnessey as Jinxie Tenma.
My name is Tayla 'Marie' Drago Hester, the number one Anime lover and supporter of all voice actors. Who also loves Ace Attorney things! :D
Re: Some things to happen and some to what if...Topic%20Title

Gardevoir lover

I'm actually having a hard time imagining a voice that fits Larry.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

I don't think ALL of the characters will be voiced. But either way, here's my recommendations:

Format
Character Name: Actor Name (Known Role)

Phoenix Wright: Sam Riegel (Confirmed)
Maya Fey: Cassandra Lee Morris (Lin)
Apollo Justice: Orion Acaba (Confirmed)
Athena Cykes: Wendee Lee (TBC)
Rayfa Padma Khura'in: Brina Palencia (TBC)
Nayuta Sadmadhi: Matthew Mercer (Shigure)
Ema Skye: Stephanie Sheh (Tharja)
Trucy Wright: Angela Marie Volpe (Ophelia)
Simon Blackquill: Troy Baker (For some reason I'm getting the feeling that all along, Blackquill wasn't voiced by Troy Baker)
Khura'in and Los Angeles judges: Dave B. Mitchell (TBC)
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Dragongirl

Yash K. Productions wrote:
I don't think ALL of the characters will be voiced. But either way, here's my recommendations:

Format
Character Name: Actor Name (Known Role)

Phoenix Wright: Sam Riegel (Confirmed)
Maya Fey: Cassandra Lee Morris (Lin)
Apollo Justice: Orion Acaba (Confirmed)
Athena Cykes: Wendee Lee (TBC)
Rayfa Padma Khura'in: Brina Palencia (TBC)
Nayuta Sadmadhi: Matthew Mercer (Shigure)
Ema Skye: Stephanie Sheh (Tharja)
Trucy Wright: Angela Marie Volpe (Ophelia)
Simon Blackquill: Troy Baker (For some reason I'm getting the feeling that all along, Blackquill wasn't voiced by Troy Baker)
Khura'in and Los Angeles judges: Dave B. Mitchell (TBC)

Hmm...Get some right, and the rest looks good too and hopefully happen and such on the rest.
My name is Tayla 'Marie' Drago Hester, the number one Anime lover and supporter of all voice actors. Who also loves Ace Attorney things! :D

Ready for action!

I'm having a hard time imagining a fitting voice for Trucy that doesn't make her sound like a stereotypical high pitched high school girl. >_<

Was Apollo's VA actually confirmed? I heard some people say he sounded different in the English trailer, so I wasn't sure if it was the same VA given better direction in his acting or a new one entirely.

Art Person

Wendee Lee as Athena. Trucy, Rayfa, and Bokuto. She literally voices so many characters I like just let her do everyone else LOL

The cape is self-fluttering

Ugh. No more Wendee Lee, please. Or at least limit her to the voices she has done.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Art Person

Jean Descole wrote:
Ugh. No more Wendee Lee, please. Or at least limit her to the voices she has done.

She does the same voice for every character though! It'll be much more enjoyable than DD's va work to be sure!

Gardevoir lover

SuperAj3 wrote:
Wendee Lee as Athena. Trucy, Rayfa, and Bokuto. She literally voices so many characters I like just let her do everyone else LOL

Like Corey burton in Kingdom Hearts 3D it'll sound like the characters are bumping into the same person over and over again.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Lhancat wrote:
I'm having a hard time imagining a fitting voice for Trucy that doesn't make her sound like a stereotypical high pitched high school girl. >_<

Was Apollo's VA actually confirmed? I heard some people say he sounded different in the English trailer, so I wasn't sure if it was the same VA given better direction in his acting or a new one entirely.

Yes, through his Twitter.
SuperAj3 wrote:

Brina Palencia's already voicing Rayfa, but there's still no confirmation yet.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

I just hope Maya gets the best voice actor she can lol. Pearl's one line in 5-S was okay because it was Pearl but something like that for Maya would be painful. I don't like the voice actors who are so (melo)dramatic that it sounds like they almost sing their lines.

I wonder if Ema gets any voice acting. She most likely will for the final english trailer but I am kinda confident she will have a better line delivery than her japanese VA. Ew, I don't know if it's just me but her japanese voice just sounds weird.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)