Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 3 of 9[ 325 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Re: Case five discussion thread (tagged spoilers)Topic%20Title

Hot Dog

About the background of certain character:

Spoiler:
I don't think that you can compare Phoenix's background in T&T and Apollo's in this game. What we learnt about Phoenix in T&T was that he had a psycho girlfriend in college and he still had feelings for her, that's all XD The character who was given a lot of background is Mia, not Phoenix. Even today we know very few things about Phoenix's background (because it's not important for the story, so that's okay). You can compare the background given to Phoenix in T&T to the story that Apollo got in DD: he had this friend, bla bla, the friend died, Apollo seeks revenge. But all the things that we learn about him in SoJ are... Too much to handle XD Now he has three fathers, a lost (adoptive) sibling, he lived in another country, etc. It's like if in AA7 we discover that Morgan Fey is Phoenix's lost mother; it just doesn't fit with the character. It seems forced because the character wasn't born with that backstory in mind. Mia was given a backstory in T&T that didn't exist when the character was created, but they were things not that important: a "dead" boyfriend, an archenemy, a traumatic first case... The important things (her mother disappearing, she leaving her hometown to become a lawyer, the reason of her death...) were there from the very beginning.

About case 4:

Spoiler:
I think that it's great to have a filler case not connected to the plot, honestly. Yes, it's true that the filler cases like Turnabout Samurai, Turnabout Big Top, Recipe for a Turnabout, etc. are often regarded as the "weakest case" of each game, but I don't think that this is fair. All the games need that first case where you are explained all the basic things; all the games need a second case where an important character is introduced (usually the new prosecutor); all the games need that big finale where all the important characters appear; and yes, all the games need that filler case where some characters get development and both the players and the writers can relax from the main plot and see some different things. I read about this filler case that it gives a closure to Athena's and Simon's plot in DD at the same time that they explore their psychological approach to trials, so it's gonna be interesting to play.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Proyectil wrote:
About the background of certain character:

Spoiler:
I don't think that you can compare Phoenix's background in T&T and Apollo's in this game. What we learnt about Phoenix in T&T was that he had a psycho girlfriend in college and he still had feelings for her, that's all XD The character who was given a lot of background is Mia, not Phoenix. Even today we know very few things about Phoenix's background (because it's not important for the story, so that's okay). You can compare the background given to Phoenix in T&T to the story that Apollo got in DD: he had this friend, bla bla, the friend died, Apollo seeks revenge. But all the things that we learn about him in SoJ are... Too much to handle XD Now he has three fathers, a lost (adoptive) sibling, he lived in another country, etc. It's like if in AA7 we discover that Morgan Fey is Phoenix's lost mother; it just doesn't fit with the character. It seems forced because the character wasn't born with that backstory in mind. Mia was given a backstory in T&T that didn't exist when the character was created, but they were things not that important: a "dead" boyfriend, an archenemy, a traumatic first case... The important things (her mother disappearing, she leaving her hometown to become a lawyer, the reason of her death...) were there from the very beginning.

Spoiler:
It was less about comparing the stories themselves, and more about just how random they were. I was mostly addressing the issue that this all came out of nowhere, yet Phoenix's backstory came out of nowhere also. They're completely different stories, but the fact is they both came out of left field.

First time poster. I've been a fan of the Gyakuten Saiban/Ace Attorney games since 2006 and have played all of the games except for the Professor Layton crossover. I just finished this game a couple of days ago. Maybe I'm easy to please, too, like the poster above said, but I absolutely loved the game. The story was really moving, and I loved the new characters like Nayuta, Durk, Rayfa, etc.

Reglare wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
Spoiler:
Oh god, reading all this I'm kinda shocked!
So Apollo has 3 dads. Music Dad, Magic Dad, and Foreign Dad. The fanbase should be satisfied

Also, didn't his dad die in a magic performance? Did that cause a fire and somehow blind Thalassa to the point of amnesia? Also does this mean Apollo knows he's Trucy's hald brother, but Trucy's still left in the dark?

Also, this sounds like their way to either write Apollo out of GS7, or keep Apollo AND Nayuta (and maybe Rayfa) in GS7.

Spoiler: 6-5
It was never specified that he was a magician in the English translation. I don't know about the original script in GS4, but he's revealed to be a musician in GS6. Thalassa also wasn't there during the fire and wasn't able to find Apollo after he went missing and probably went back to the troupe heartbroken which may be why Zak even had a chance with her. Neither Apollo or Trucy know they're siblings.

Does the stinger at the end of the game where Phoenix tells a certain character that they need to tell them the truth after presenting Apollo's dad's picture mean Apollo's not coming back?

Spoiler: GS4/AA4 Case 4
I just replayed through GS4/AA4, so it's fresh in my mind. I played the JPN version. I've only ever played any of the games in Japanese, actually, so apologies if I get any of the localized names wrong.

During Case 4 of GS4/AA4, when Naruhodo/Phoenix is talking to Zak about Yumi/Thalassa, Zak mentions that Yumi's/Thalassa's first husband was a traveling performer ("旅芸人" or "tabi-geinin"). He and Yumi/Thalassa met while he was performing with the Arumajiki/Gramarye Troupe as a guest performer. They got married, and she left the Troupe soon after. It is said in GS4/AA4 that Yumi's/Thalassa's first husband died in an accident while performing. There isn't much info given on him, though, other than that.

Spoiler: GS6/AA6 (SoJ) Case 5
In SOJ, we learn that Housuke's/Apollo's parents were traveling the world. For some reason, they were traveling separately ("別行動" or "Betsu-koudou") during the events talked about in SOJ. They don't go into the details, but Yumi/Thalassa was elsewhere while Housuke's/Apollo's father Sousuke was in Khura'in with Housuke/Apollo. Sousuke met Durk and was invited to Queen Amala's (Amara's?) house. The fire was started while he was there with the Queen. Sousuke was hit in the head from behind and died in the fire. Since Yumi/Thalassa was elsewhere and Sousuke's identification had burned up in the fire, it's possible that Yumi/Thalassa wasn't really told what happened or didn't get the whole story. It took Durk years to even track down a single photo of Sousuke (and he had to send someone to another country to get it), so there probably weren't too many people in Khura'in who knew Sousuke either directly or even indirectly. Durk went into hiding with Nayuta soon after the fire and took Housuke with him, too, so it would have been hard for Yumi/Thalassa to track him down as she probably didn't even have any way of knowing her son was with Durk.

Going back to GS4/AA4, Zak tells Naruhodo/Phoenix that he didn't know Yumi/Thalassa had had a child with her first husband but that it made sense. He mentions that he was the one who took the photo of her with the two bracelets you get during this case shortly before she left the Troupe with her first husband. She had two bracelets in the photo, but when she returned, she only had one, which he always thought was strange. He realizes then that she must have given it to her son. Knowing what we do from GS6/AA6, I can see it must have been very painful for her, and she probably didn't want to talk about it. She had lost her husband and didn't know what happened to her baby, whether he was alive or dead. I remember someone in AA4 mentioned that she was pretty sad when she returned to the Troupe, which is understandable.

1000% Knight

Man, I was really hoping the defendant would be
Spoiler:
Garan, rather than Duke.

(i mean, i knew we were going to end up defending duke for the assassination 23 years ago but still)

Oh well, let's see where this goes.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Art Person

BlueMoon123 wrote:
First time poster. I've been a fan of the Gyakuten Saiban/Ace Attorney games since 2006 and have played all of the games except for the Professor Layton crossover. I just finished this game a couple of days ago. Maybe I'm easy to please, too, like the poster above said, but I absolutely loved the game. The story was really moving, and I loved the new characters like Nayuta, Durk, Rayfa, etc.

Reglare wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
Spoiler:
Oh god, reading all this I'm kinda shocked!
So Apollo has 3 dads. Music Dad, Magic Dad, and Foreign Dad. The fanbase should be satisfied

Also, didn't his dad die in a magic performance? Did that cause a fire and somehow blind Thalassa to the point of amnesia? Also does this mean Apollo knows he's Trucy's hald brother, but Trucy's still left in the dark?

Also, this sounds like their way to either write Apollo out of GS7, or keep Apollo AND Nayuta (and maybe Rayfa) in GS7.

Spoiler: 6-5
It was never specified that he was a magician in the English translation. I don't know about the original script in GS4, but he's revealed to be a musician in GS6. Thalassa also wasn't there during the fire and wasn't able to find Apollo after he went missing and probably went back to the troupe heartbroken which may be why Zak even had a chance with her. Neither Apollo or Trucy know they're siblings.

Does the stinger at the end of the game where Phoenix tells a certain character that they need to tell them the truth after presenting Apollo's dad's picture mean Apollo's not coming back?

I just replayed through GS4/AA4, so it's fresh in my mind. I played the JPN version. I've only ever played any of the games in Japanese, actually, so apologies if I get any of the localized names wrong.

During Case 4 of GS4/AA4, when Naruhodo/Phoenix is talking to Zak about Yumi/Thalassa, Zak mentions that Yumi's/Thalassa's first husband was a traveling performer ("旅芸人" or "tabi-geinin"). He and Yumi/Thalassa met while he was performing with the Arumajiki/Gramarye Troupe as a guest performer. They got married, and she left the Troupe soon after. It is said in GS4/AA4 that Yumi's/Thalassa's first husband died in an accident while performing. There isn't much info given on him, though, other than that.

Spoiler: GS6/AA6 (SoJ) Case 5
In SOJ, we learn that Housuke's/Apollo's parents were traveling the world. For some reason, they were traveling separately ("別行動" or "Betsu-koudou") during the events talked about in SOJ. They don't go into the details, but Yumi/Thalassa was elsewhere while Housuke's/Apollo's father Sousuke was in Khura'in with Housuke/Apollo. Sousuke met Durk and was invited to Queen Amala's (Amara's?) house. The fire was started while he was there with the Queen. Sousuke was hit in the head from behind and died in the fire. Since Yumi/Thalassa was elsewhere and Sousuke's identification had burned up in the fire, it's possible that Yumi/Thalassa wasn't really told what happened or didn't get the whole story. It took Durk years to even track down a single photo of Sousuke (and he had to send someone to another country to get it), so there probably weren't too many people in Khura'in who knew Sousuke either directly or even indirectly. Durk went into hiding with Nayuta soon after the fire and took Housuke with him, too, so it would have been hard for Yumi/Thalassa to track him down as she probably didn't even have any way of knowing her son was with Durk.

Going back to GS4/AA4, Zak tells Naruhodo/Phoenix that he didn't know Yumi/Thalassa had had a child with her first husband but that it made sense. He mentions that he was the one who took the photo of her with the two bracelets you get during this case shortly before she left the Troupe with her first husband. She had two bracelets in the photo, but when she returned, she only had one, which he always thought was strange. He realizes then that she must have given it to her son. Knowing what we do from GS6/AA6, I can see it must have been very painful for her, and she probably didn't want to talk about it. She had lost her husband and didn't know what happened to her baby, whether he was alive or dead. I remember someone in AA4 mentioned that she was pretty sad when she returned to the Troupe, which is understandable.

Ahh. This actually clarifies a lot. Thanks for the summary!

迷探偵

Replaying parts, but while I know why everyone would be talking about the latter half of this case, I really have to say I love the first part of this case. And not even because of what most people would think.

Spoiler:
I absolutely loved Kiyoki! He was easily one of the best characters of the game, with a good touch of Ryutaro Nonomura-politics (and strangely enough, Kiyoki was sorta a perfectly timed character, considering what happened with the governeor of Tokyo right around the release of the game :P

"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

I spoiled myself unintentionnally by having a glance at the character I assume to be the big bad super villain, without having the details of what/why/how/etc. and...
Spoiler: MAIN VILLAIN
What. The. Actual. F*ck. Is. That? Is it okay that I can't tell whether this is glorious genius or a ridiculous idea?

Also, I have a question: how long is this case?

Wotter boy

Manecleis wrote:
I spoiled myself unintentionnally by having a glance at the character I assume to be the big bad super villain, without having the details of what/why/how/etc. and...
Spoiler: MAIN VILLAIN
What. The. Actual. F*ck. Is. That? Is it okay that I can't tell whether this is glorious genius or a ridiculous idea?

Also, I have a question: how long is this case?

Think 5-4 and 5-5 and smush them together.
That's how long this case is.

迷探偵

I noticed the AA Wiki had a little mistake concerning Nick's client by the way...

Spoiler:
Kiyoki isn't running for mayor. He's running for (local) assemblyman. Assumably, for the region where Kurain is located, not just Kurain.

"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Spoiler: Case 6
Heh people complaining about Apollo leaving and here I am pissed about the fact that he was given the Main character status by being the defence attorney for the last case. Good riddance. Focus more on Phoenix from the next games, Capcom.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Ash wrote:
I noticed the AA Wiki had a little mistake concerning Nick's client by the way...

Spoiler:
Kiyoki isn't running for mayor. He's running for (local) assemblyman. Assumably, for the region where Kurain is located, not just Kurain.

Spoiler:
That's gonna be hard to localize for the English version, since a lot of people probably don't even know what an assemblyman is.

Wotter boy

Thunder84 wrote:
Ash wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That's gonna be hard to localize for the English version, since a lot of people probably don't even know what an assemblyman is.

Spoiler:
Ack, that's probably my own fault, considering I do a lot of the AA6 page editing.
I mean, they could probably keep it as an assemblyman, I mean, they kept Rex Kyubi as alderman, and I don't think that's a concept a lot of people know either. At least, not me.

Yabba Dabba Doo

FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
Thunder84 wrote:
Ash wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Ack, that's probably my own fault, considering I do a lot of the AA6 page editing.
I mean, they could probably keep it as an assemblyman, I mean, they kept Rex Kyubi as alderman, and I don't think that's a concept a lot of people know either. At least, not me.

Spoiler:
I think people have enough knowledge to understand that Alderman is the head of the village. With Assemblyman, I can see a lot of people being kind of "Eh, whatever." If Kiyoki running for Assemblyman is a major plot point, then that could cause trouble.

1000% Knight

They'll just change it representative, probably.

Mia Payne

Bad Player wrote:

I mean, they can just add context clues.

"He's in the running for assemblyman of the entire region"

Yabba Dabba Doo

Blizdi wrote:
Bad Player wrote:

I mean, they can just add context clues.

"He's in the running for assemblyman of the entire region"

That could work, but I'm not sure how many people would understand the importance of Assemblyman.

Wotter boy

I honestly don't know how much importance it really plays within the case tbh

迷探偵

The precise function is not really important, it's just part of the joke.
Spoiler:
Kiyoki's grandfather was a Diet member IIRC, so Masaharu is acting all big and stuff as politican, but he himself has not been elected yet. He's just in Kurain because he figured he'd could gather easy votes there because of his family links with the village.

Wotter boy

Ash wrote:
The precise function is not really important, it's just part of the joke.
Spoiler:
Kiyoki's grandfather was a Diet member IIRC, so Masaharu is acting all big and stuff as politican, but he himself has not been elected yet. He's just in Kurain because he figured he'd could gather easy votes there because of his family links with the village.

Spoiler:
So translating it to the US, they could just say he was a Senator or a House of Reps. member.

1000% Knight

Hence
Bad Player wrote:

Ace Fangirl

I have a question that I'm not sure was addressed anywhere, so here it is.

Spoiler:
So if I'm understanding correctly, the professor who was in Kurain (and was murdered) was waiting for Datz, right? And Datz was actually there in Kurain? If that's true, then here's my question. How did a wanted criminal who escaped from prison in Khura'in make it to Kurain Village in Japan/America? He couldn't just hop a plane, could he? Airport security would've caught him.

I guess in the Japanese version of the game he might've been able to take a boat, because Khura'in is somewhere in Asia, right? But taking a boat from Asia to America would be a lot trickier.

Wotter boy

Meowzy wrote:

Spoiler:
So if I'm understanding correctly, the professor who was in Kurain (and was murdered) was waiting for Datz, right? And Datz was actually there in Kurain? If that's true, then here's my question. How did a wanted criminal who escaped from prison in Khura'in make it to Kurain Village in Japan/America? He couldn't just hop a plane, could he? Airport security would've caught him.

I guess in the Japanese version of the game he might've been able to take a boat, because Khura'in is somewhere in Asia, right? But taking a boat from Asia to America would be a lot trickier.

Spoiler:
He probably could've disguised himself again.
He did manage to trick a whole court with just a wig/beard combo.

1000% Knight

Meowzy wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I... don't think it's explicitly addressed. IIRC it's kinda implied that Dartz and Druk came to Japan together, but the method Druk used to come to Japan wouldn't really work for Dartz, so...

Ace Fangirl

Ahh, the eternal struggle of figuring out how your favorite characters do the things they did without any canon support.

Wotter boy

Meowzy wrote:
Ahh, the eternal struggle of figuring out how your favorite characters do the things they did without any canon support.

I would assume magic.

Ace Fangirl

FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
Meowzy wrote:

I would assume magic.

Magic sounds legitimate, I'll go with that.

Wotter boy

Meowzy wrote:
FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
Meowzy wrote:

I would assume magic.

Magic sounds legitimate, I'll go with that.

They must've travelled through Trucy's Magic Panties

迷探偵

Spoiler: Post Final Trial
Trucy managed to get into Kurain by sneaking inside Edgeworth's suitcase. I'm sure Dats managed something.

Wotter boy

Ash wrote:
Spoiler: Post Final Trial
Trucy managed to get into Kurain by sneaking inside Edgeworth's suitcase. I'm sure Dats managed something.

Spoiler:
wat
How did Inga die anyway?

迷探偵

FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
Spoiler:
wat
How did Inga die anyway?

Spoiler:
They show you literally in the game: he was attacked (stabbed) from behind.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Can someone give me a play time on this case? I feel like I've been trapped in a vortex of twists and turns, and I'm still not done.

Spoiler:
Thinking about it, this is the first time someone(s) has been shown onscreen being shot. I know this game is for teens, but it seems excessive, given how shots have always been hidden in past games.

Now I'm just fine with seeing blood and gore anyway, but it seems AA has lately taken many bolder steps. I even get the feeling we're moving into shonen manga territory, or manga in general...

I don't know what to think about this case, but despite the twists, I saw many coming early. Let's see how the ending unfolds.

Also, a question:
Spoiler:
How exactly is Druk and Amara's relationship? I get the feeling they had plenty of misunderstandings that led to their breakup, but I didn't catch what.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

迷探偵

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Can someone give me a play time on this case? I feel like I've been trapped in a vortex of twists and turns, and I'm still not done.

I don't know my exact play time for the last case, but my total play time (w/o DLC) was precisely 24 hours, so I guess it'd be around 7 hours or so for the last case?

1000% Knight

Spoiler:
Thinking about it, this is the first time someone(s) has been shown onscreen being shot. I know this game is for teens, but it seems excessive, given how shots have always been hidden in past games.

Now I'm just fine with seeing blood and gore anyway, but it seems AA has lately taken many bolder steps. I even get the feeling we're moving into shonen manga territory, or manga in general...

Yeah, I thought it was kinda strange how the game was T and not M because of that moment(s), but... oh well.

Well, now that I finished the case, finally, I have a few mixed feelings of it all. The ending is fine, that's not what the issue is.

I'm just left confused about a certain contradiction in the latter half of the second trial.
Spoiler:
Considering the murder had to have been committed with the power of channeling, how could Garan have been the culprit? Even if Inga couldn't have seen her face clearly, he definitely saw Druk's real body. Was it mentioned that she held up his body like a puppet, somehow obscuring her entirely? Supposing she did prop his body up on something, what was it? Inga was facing the mural when he fell over.

Perhaps I missed it... not. I went back a few times to check, but the game didn't explain.

And somewhat unrelated, but it's supposed Baaya/Amara went missing because she channeled Inga after he died. The footprints and Rayfa's testimony attest to that. But, if she was actually in a different room doing a channeling for the foreign minister at the time of murder, how could she channel Inga? And when could the footprints have been made, if not when Bokuto and Mitamaru broke in and knocked over the vase?

I'm so confused.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

1000% Knight

Well, now that I finished the case, finally, I have a few mixed feelings of it all. The ending is fine, that's not what the issue is.

I'm just left confused about a certain contradiction in the latter half of the second trial.
Spoiler:
Considering the murder had to have been committed with the power of channeling, how could Garan have been the culprit? Even if Inga couldn't have seen her face clearly, he definitely saw Druk's real body. Was it mentioned that she held up his body like a puppet, somehow obscuring her entirely? Supposing she did prop his body up on something, what was it? Inga was facing the mural when he fell over.

Perhaps I missed it... not. I went back a few times to check, but the game didn't explain.

And somewhat unrelated, but it's supposed Baaya/Amara went missing because she channeled Inga after he died. The footprints and Rayfa's testimony attest to that. But, if she was actually in a different room doing a channeling for the foreign minister at the time of murder, how could she channel Inga? And when could the footprints have been made, if not when Bokuto and Mitamaru broke in and knocked over the vase?

I'm so confused.

Spoiler:
She didn't channel for the murder, she just wore Druk's clothes.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Bad Player wrote:

Spoiler:

I'm so confused.

Spoiler:
She didn't channel for the murder, she just wore Druk's clothes.

Spoiler:
Basically what BP said. Inga has prosopagnosia, so he couldn't recognize that it was Garan in Druk's clothing.

迷探偵

Spoiler:

I'm so confused.

Spoiler:
The photograph of the channeling session was made around two. After the session was over, Amara then headed for Inga's living quarters, when her hat was taken by Mitamaru and the vase was knocked over (quarter past as per Reifa's testimony). She then channeled Inga, and Inga left the quarters again at half past to be in time for his 'date' with Druk.

A bit late, but thanks for the replies, everyone.

I've still got a few more questions, though, about what happened behind the scenes.
Spoiler:
1. When Druk was in Japan, was he actually being channeled by Maya already? He seemed to join Apollo & co. on Edgeworth's express cruise to Khura'in, and he was with them until he ran into the tomb by himself.

2. I suppose around then was when Amara caught him and ejected him from this world, though I assume she'd already know that he was dead to prepare a second dispel magatama, right?

3. Meanwhile, Datz also showed up in Japan somehow. Was he hiding in Edgeworth's luggage too? Or was it Apollo's luggage, thus Apollo ended up staying in Khura'in with only that one suit he had been wearing?

4. Unrelated, but I didn't get an answer to it yet. What happened between Druk and Amara that she'd hate him enough to frame him for Inga's murder? And why was it necessary for her to disappear for 23 years in the first place?

1000% Knight

Spoiler:
1. Yup
2. Yup
3. They don't say
4. Garan probably made her frame Druk. For the first half of her imprisonment, Amara listened to Garan because it was ostensibly to protect Amara from assassins, and Amara wanted to be nice to her little sister. For the second half, she was basically holding Leifa hostage.

That's the real mystery here.
Spoiler: and DGS
How does Edgeworth fit so many people in his luggage? Even Asougi would be jealous.

Page 3 of 9 [ 325 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)