Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 1 of 9[ 325 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Case five discussion thread (tagged spoilers)Topic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

This is a general discussion thread for AA6 episode five (and yes, there's an episode five), Turnabout Revolution! Please use spoiler tags when discussing any plot points of the episode that haven't been officially announced.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Case five discussion thread (tagged spoilers)Topic%20Title

Please take with a grain of salt as I'm not sure yet of what's really going on during the case.

Spoiler: About *the possible* big bad's identity
Could be the Queen (Rayfa/Leifa's mom(?)) because she went from this in case 3 to this in case 5 (note the markings under her eyes)
Other screenshots: before vs after

Spoiler: A few things on Apollo's backstory (EDITED)
He was raised in Khura'in with Nayuta by this guy (Durk)
who apparently used to be a defense attorney and who's now a part of the rebellion against the current system of Khura'in. I don't know when/why Polly got back to Japan/America to meet with Clay but I supposed this won't be a plot hole considering DD is not an old game.

Also say hi to Apollo's dad (Odoroki Sousuke)
On the screenshot: "this is a picture of your dad who died 23 years ago". He was a travelling entertainer and a musician imagine him and Thalassa singing together awww
(I personally really want to know why Durk was the one who ended up taking Apollo to Khura'in since Thalassa was alive and technically around but I'm not sure this might get answered in this game.)

Spoiler: huge spoiler about the ending on Apollo's side
About Apollo staying in Khura'in at the end of the game....
It's confirmed to be true as Apollo says "I... will stay in Khura'in" in this screenshot and I'm laughing because the Japanese player who posted the screenshot wrote "!?" under it.

Last edited by Indochine Ramera on Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Indochine Ramera wrote:
Please take with a grain of salt as I'm not sure yet of what's really going on during the case.

Spoiler: About *the possible* big bad's identity
Could be the Queen (Rayfa/Leifa's mom(?)) because she went from this in case 3 to this in case 5 (note the markings under her eyes)
Other screenshots: before vs after

Spoiler: A few things on Apollo's backstory
He was raised in Khura'in with Nayuta by this guy (Durk)
who apparently used to be a defense attorney and who's now a part of the rebellion against the current system of Khura'in. I don't know when/why Polly got back to Japan/America to meet with Clay but I supposed this won't be a plot hole considering DD is not an old game.

Also say hi to Apollo's dad
On the screenshot: "this is a picture of your dad who died 23 years ago".
(I personally really want to know why Druk was the one who ended up taking Apollo to Khura'in since Thalassa was alive and technically around but I'm not sure this might get answered in this game.)

It's confirmed to be true as Apollo says "I... will stay in Khura'in" in this screenshot and I'm laughing because the Japanese player who posted the screenshot wrote "!?" under it.

Spoiler: MASSIVE SPOILERS
Not exactly happy with Apollo's ending. It doesn't really "fit" what Apollo has been like in the last two games.

Spoiler: Potential Big Bad
I'm mixed about the queen being the mastermind. We've already seen 2-3 prosecutors be the main villain (If Godot and Darklaw count), so seeing another one is kinda meh. Add in the fact that she's the head of the country makes her even more obvious (See Quercus Alba). However, she'd be the first female big bad in the main series, not including PLvsPW, so that's a major plus.

Last edited by Thunder84 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gardevoir lover

Spoiler:
[spoiler=]I Sincerely hope that this twist is written well because right now to me it feels like an excuse to have less characters in the offices to focus.
[/spoiler]

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Yabba Dabba Doo

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
Spoiler:
[spoiler=]I Sincerely hope that this twist is written well because right now to me it feels like an excuse to have less characters in the offices to focus.
[/spoiler]

Spoiler: Case 5 Spoiler
If that is really the reason why, then of course it has to be Apollo, the one with arguably the most character of them all.

The miracle finally happen...

Indochine Ramera wrote:

Spoiler: Apollo
I don't think I've ever been legitimately angry at an AA game up until this point. I just wonder what Takumi thinks about all this nonsense.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Zekrom025 wrote:
Indochine Ramera wrote:

I don't think I've ever been legitimately angry at an AA game up until this point. I just wonder what Takumi thinks about all this nonsense.

This honestly kinda ruins the game for me. Unless a part of the context changes (Like, if Apollo's only staying for a year or something) then it's better, but him staying in Khura'in forever is all kinds of stupid.

Spoiler: Case 5/Minor Case 2 Spoiler
Now that I think about it, Trucy really is getting shafted this time. She gets accused for murder, then in a matter of days her best friend at the office leaves.

Spoiler:
What lawyer do you play as in this case? Sorry if this has been asked already.

The miracle finally happen...

Thunder84 wrote:
This honestly kinda ruins the game for me. Unless a part of the context changes (Like, if Apollo's only staying for a year or something) then it's better, but him staying in Khura'in forever is all kinds of stupid.

I'm pretty certain they're keeping him locked up there aside from a one-off appearance in the future. It's likely they either ran out of ideas on how to write him, or they wanted to focus their marketing exclusively on Phoenix (which is the more likely reason imo). I have no idea how they're going to handle Trucy and Athena in future games either, since a major part of their dynamic is their relationship with Apollo, especially Trucy. Perhaps if this was the last AA game I wouldn't mind as much (it's still a terrible ending regardless), but knowing Capcom they're going to try and milk the Phoenix cash cow as much as they can so more entries in the series are inevitable.

Derper

Ghostwriter wrote:
Spoiler:
What lawyer do you play as in this case? Sorry if this has been asked already.

Spoiler:
Apollo

Also, I'm really amused by how people are complaining about something superficial. Fandoms can be quite laughable.
Sometimes I feel like facepalming
I'm just not sure on whose face to push my hand on.

Gardevoir lover

Zekrom025 wrote:
Thunder84 wrote:

I'm pretty certain they're keeping him locked up there aside from a one-off appearance in the future. It's likely they either ran out of ideas on how to write him, or they wanted to focus their marketing exclusively on Phoenix (which is the more likely reason imo). I have no idea how they're going to handle Trucy and Athena in future games either, since a major part of their dynamic is their relationship with Apollo, especially Trucy. Perhaps if this was the last AA game I wouldn't mind as much (it's still a terrible ending regardless), but knowing Capcom they're going to try and milk the Phoenix cash cow as much as they can so more entries in the series are inevitable.

Spoiler:
If that's really the case then i'm not really sure if i like the direction this franchise is going to take in the future, with this and Maya's return it feels like they are truly going to play the nostalgia card in future sequels by re introducing trilogy characters. Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if in future games Trucy and Athena leave for whatever reason and it just stays Phoenix and Maya.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Zekrom025 wrote:
Thunder84 wrote:

There's always the possibility that they could focus a game around Apollo in Khura'in, though. It'd be a stretch, but it's not out of the picture.

Spoiler:
Is there any particular reason to not believe that he'll just be back in the next game regardless? Investigations series aside the games always have a sizeable gap of time inbetween them

and this isn't wishful thinking on my part or anything (I'm not even particularly fond of the character myself) but rather what I'm expecting to happen. Phoenix went from ex-lawyer to head of an office inbetween games, it's nothing new in principle.

hey why

Thunder84 wrote:
Zekrom025 wrote:
Thunder84 wrote:

There's always the possibility that they could focus a game around Apollo in Khura'in, though. It'd be a stretch, but it's not out of the picture.

I would like that, but it's unlikely. Developing a game based solely around Apolllo truly standing on his own two feet in a country trying to get its bearings back would be AMAZING.

But it really just feels like they're putting Apollo on a bus here.

So question, who's the defendant here?

Spoiler:
Is Nayuta going full Edgeworth in AA1 here and being accused of murder

Thunder84 wrote:

Spoiler: Case 5/Minor Case 2 Spoiler
Now that I think about it, Trucy really is getting shafted this time. She gets accused for murder, then in a matter of days her best friend at the office leaves.

Spoiler:
I saw a screenshot with Phoenix at the end who said that Apollo had opened a Justice & Co Law office in Khura'in so even though Capcom can make him come back if they want, it seems he decided to go there for at least some time.

Reglare wrote:
Also, I'm really amused by how people are complaining about something superficial. Fandoms can be quite laughable.

I'm not sure of what you're talking about but in any case, no matter the ending, I think it should be best to see how the whole game ends first (since it seems everything is supposed to fit together) before complaining yes.

I still don't know yet what's happening in case 4 and 5 in details but I actually don't mind the ending as of right now, but maybe that's because I'm biased and as a fan of Fran and Edgey, I'm used to seeing them travelling constantly ever since the first trilogy, never being sure of whether they'll show up in the following game or not.
I have to admit I'd love to have the plot line of Thalassa Gramarye and her children solved one day or another, but so far I really like the world building of Khura'in and I don't mind that Capcom makes sure not to close doors by giving more development to Apollo. So far his backstory goes well with the character we followed since AJ and as someone else said, he can always travel back in the next game whenever he wants.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Indochine Ramera wrote:
Spoiler:
I saw a screenshot with Phoenix at the end who said that Apollo had opened a Justice & Co Law office in Khura'in so even though Capcom can make him come back if they want, it seems he decided to go there for at least some time.

That's interesting. Considering he's leaving pretty much everyone behind, it makes me wonder if someone from Japanifornia/Khura'in is helping him with the office.

Derper

Indochine Ramera wrote:
I'm not sure of what you're talking about but in any case, no matter the ending, I think it should be best to see how the whole game ends first (since it seems everything is supposed to fit together) before complaining yes.

I meant how people are already making stuff up in their heads and running around like headless chickens, which I'm sure is typical fandom behavior based on different fandoms I've seen.

Spoiler: Future Possibilities
The script for any future mainline games hasn't been written in stone at the moment and there are multiple ways they can go with a new game with or without Apollo. Besides, we're talking about a series where lawyers travel all the time (i.e Edgeworth, Franziska, Nayuta, Tateyuki,) and a package from Zheng-Fa can arrive in about an hour (AAI2).

Yabba Dabba Doo

Reglare wrote:
Indochine Ramera wrote:

I meant how people are already making stuff up in their heads and running around like headless chickens, which I'm sure is typical fandom behavior based on different fandoms I've seen.

Spoiler: Future Possibilities
The script for any future mainline games hasn't been written in stone at the moment and there are multiple ways they can go with a new game with or without Apollo. Besides, we're talking about a series where lawyers travel all the time (i.e Edgeworth, Franziska, Nayuta, Tateyuki,) and a package from Zheng-Fa can arrive in about an hour (AAI2).

Spoiler:
I guess I did overreact a bit lol. I personally think this can be actually somewhat cool if done right, but knowing Yamazaki it could turn out to be...well...I'll just say not very good.

Atom Bomb Baby

Spoiler:
I'm...really not sure why everyone is freaking out about this so much. We don't have any of the narrative details behind this, just "OMG APOLLO LEAVES WHAT WORST GAME EVER!"

Reminder that both Maya and Edgeworth left for distant realms at the end of AA1, with no guarantee of return. There are numerous characters who roam all around the world all the time. This doesn't mean Apollo is being written out of the series- it means he is striking out on his own and finding an identity for himself away from Nick's shadow...you know, that thing lots of people wanted to happen?

...and I'll be honest, I kinda need a break from Apollo. I don't dislike him but he's got three games under his belt now and this one focuses on him a lot. I'd like someone else other than Nick or Apollo to take centre stage for a game or two.

Gardevoir lover

SunnySideUp wrote:
Spoiler:
...and I'll be honest, I kinda need a break from Apollo. I don't dislike him but he's got three games under his belt now and this one focuses on him a lot. I'd like someone else other than Nick or Apollo to take centre stage for a game or two.

Spoiler:
That's a problem, because without Apollo it's just gonna be the Phoenix and Maya (with a dash of Athena but i'm not a fan of her honestly) show again and i'm not sure i like that idea.

Derper

SunnySideUp wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm...really not sure why everyone is freaking out about this so much. We don't have any of the narrative details behind this, just "OMG APOLLO LEAVES WHAT WORST GAME EVER!"

Reminder that both Maya and Edgeworth left for distant realms at the end of AA1, with no guarantee of return. There are numerous characters who roam all around the world all the time. This doesn't mean Apollo is being written out of the series- it means he is striking out on his own and finding an identity for himself away from Nick's shadow...you know, that thing lots of people wanted to happen?

The basic answer would be Tumblr. There are bloggers who are already exaggerating what happens and what Capcom plans with the series and their followers are just eating it up.

Yabba Dabba Doo

SunnySideUp wrote:
Spoiler:

To be fair, they never specifically said they were leaving/coming back. The only time this happened was with Edgeworth, and he came back in the same game where he "left". Maya left, sure, but she had only been in one game. If that happened after T&T, the reaction may have been different. With Apollo, however, he's deliberately saying he's not coming back. Not saying they're done with him or anything, but Capcom's intention seems to be to have Apollo stay in Khura'in.

I'm genuinely curious to how this is handled, though. I'm cautiously looking forward to it.

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
Spoiler:
That's a problem, because without Apollo it's just gonna be the Phoenix and Maya (with a dash of Athena but i'm not a fan of her honestly) show again and i'm not sure i like that idea.

I basically agree with @Reglare and @SunnySideUp on the general idea. We don't know much about the ending, I really gave you the most basic spoilers that I could find, so it's way too early to start complaining about anything and also, yes:

Spoiler:
Maya, Edgey and Fran who often left the series never specified if they would come back or not (as my favorite characters, trust me it hurt for me as well at the time) but they always came back one way or another (I was waiting for Maya's return since AJ got released in Europe), because the characters have bonds between them.

So you can be sure considering the plot line with Thalassa and Trucy that Apollo isn't going to fade in the background. Especially not considering his popularity apparently (that's how Capcom works).

If anything I think it's great he's given an opportunity not to hide anymore behind Nick's shadow.

Gardevoir lover

Indochine Ramera wrote:
Spoiler:
So you can be sure considering the plot line with Thalassa and Trucy that Apollo isn't going to fade in the background. Especially not considering his popularity apparently (that's how Capcom works).

If anything I think it's great he's given an opportunity not to hide anymore behind Nick's shadow.

Spoiler:
Considering they bring up most things from Apollo justice EXCEPT that particular plot point makes me convinced that they either forgot they had to address that or they just don't plan on doing anything with it.

Yeah it's good that as a character he no longer has to hide behind Nicks shadow but at the same time going back to my previous post until case 5 where he shows up for like 5 minutes.

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
Spoiler:
Considering they bring up most things from Apollo justice EXCEPT that particular plot point makes me convinced that they either forgot they had to address that or they just don't plan on doing anything with it.

Yeah it's good that as a character he no longer has to hide behind Nicks shadow but at the same time going back to my previous post until case 5 where he shows up for like 5 minutes.

I really don't see how they could forget about such an important plot line from AJ (since it involves Trucy too), especially considering case 2 of this game.

Spoiler:
Solving it now is closing a few narrative doors (like Apollo getting some spotlight) and besides it could simply be used if Capcom decides to give Trucy a little more place in the games.

As the cast is now, Capcom has to make room for more and more new characters for each game they create (Blackquill and Athena from the last game and now probably Leyfa and Nayuta), while still giving the spotlight to the other old characters. The first trilogy built itself around a steady number of characters as only the prosecutors would change and that's how the second trilogy is different, we now have two other main attorneys besides Phoenix.
The first trilogy centered mainly around the Fey feud, the second trilogy (because of the route DD took) is about more than just one story.

So maybe that's why they decided to make Apollo takes his own path for a little while, so he could also stop being in the shadows since many fans like him and since we keep on getting more and more characters in the recurring cast.

SunnySideUp wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
God, you should see the Ace Attorney subreddit where the spoiler was posted. People are losing their shit over it. There's one guy there who's just continuously being a whiny bitch about it and acting like the entire series is ruined just because of this. I think I'm going to leave that subreddit for a while and start posting here again. At least people here are being a little more level-headed and open-minded about it so far instead of overreacting and throwing stones over something we still don't know the whole story about.

Personally, I can't see Apollo leaving forever. There's going to be so much salty feedback from fans over it that Capcom will have to bring him back in the next game. Honestly, I'd love to see the next game take place after another several year time skip. Apollo comes back to Japan/LA as a "world renowned defense attorney" and ends up solving a case that even Phoenix himself can't solve. Plus, I still want to see him go up against Edgeworth in court for at least one case. I know Edgeworth is more of Phoenix's rival, but I could see him as being Apollo's "final boss" of sorts in the future since they've never faced off in court yet and Edgeworth is usually regarded as one of the best prosecutors in the country.

Peace are for loosers anyways

Spoiler:

Gardevoir lover

JediwilliW wrote:

Spoiler:
Honestly he looks more like he's related to Clay than Apollo.

Spoiler: huge spoiler
About the Queen who "died 23 years ago" looks like her name is read Amara and here's what she looks like

Ah and also
Spoiler: more details about the first half of the case
- Durk and Polly go to investigate at Kurain village because the sacred treasure of case 1 might be in relation to Ami Fey (or so I understood, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
- Trucy goes with them because Athena went to fetch Nick at the airport
- The professor who was studying the sacred treasure at Kurain that Durk wanted to meet is dead (and actually Durk wanted Apollo's legal help so the rebellion could get their hands on the treasure, even if no one knows who asked the professor to study the treasure in question)
- Apollo talks about his parents with the professor's child afterwards -> Looks like his father (Sousuke) died in a fire protecting him and Durk took him afterwards to Khura'in. Apollo says he doesn't know whether his mom is alive and dead
- Apollo and Durk go to investigate a weird underground cave (actually they're pushed down into it by someone) but at some point Apollo almost drowns because there is a lot of water and he can't swim but Durk saves him.

Ah also, Edgeworth shows up at Khura'in because.... I have no idea why and it doesn't seem logical at all as he's the Chief Prosecutor but he still shows up.

And the Apollo vs Nick face off happen in this case, because of a legal disagreement with a politician (who's apparently the one who pushed Apollo and Durk down the cave) who wants to become Kurain village's mayor (and Trucy takes her father's side but she and Nick look sad about the idea to face Apollo) : the point of the trial is apparently to figure out whether the treasure of case 1 that Apollo and Durk investigated at Kurain is linked to Ami Fey or to Khura'in.
TL;DR Durk wants that treasure for the rebellion (because he says it's linked to Khura'in's founder) and asks for Apollo's help to get it legally while that politician guy (who apparently wants to become the mayor?) says it's linked to Ami Fey and so asks Nick to represent him.

Last edited by Indochine Ramera on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Indochine Ramera wrote:
Spoiler: huge spoiler about the Founder
Looks like her name is read Amara and here's what she looks like
I'm not sure what happens but maybe someone ended up channelling her (would be logical considering her face was sealed all this while so she wouldn't be channelled)

Ah and also
Spoiler: more details about the first half of the case
- Durk and Polly go to investigate at Kurain village because the sacred treasure of case 1 might be in relation to Ami Fey (or so I understood, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
- Trucy goes with them because Athena went to fetch Nick at the airport
- The professor who was studying the sacred treasure at Kurain that Durk wanted to meet is dead (and actually Durk wanted Apollo's legal help so the rebellion could get their hands on the treasure, even if no one knows who asked the professor to study the treasure in question)
- Apollo talks about his parents with the professor's child afterwards -> Looks like his father (Sousuke) died in a fire protecting him and Durk took him afterwards to Khura'in. Apollo says he doesn't know whether his mom is alive and dead
- Apollo and Durk go to investigate a weird underground cave (actually they're pushed down into it by someone) but at some point Apollo almost drowns because there is a lot of water and he can't swim but Durk saves him.

Ah also, Edgeworth shows up at Khura'in because.... I have no idea why and it doesn't seem logical at all as he's the Chief Prosecutor but he still shows up.

And the Apollo vs Nick face off happen in this case, because of a legal disagreement with a politician (who's apparently the one who pushed Apollo and Durk down the cave) who wants to become Kurain village's mayor (and Trucy takes her father's side but she and Nick look sad about the idea to face Apollo) : the point of the trial is apparently to figure out whether the treasure of case 1 that Apollo and Durk investigated at Kurain is linked to Ami Fey or to Khura'in.
TL;DR Durk wants that treasure for the rebellion (because he says it's linked to Khura'in's founder) and asks for Apollo's help to get it legally while that politician guy (who apparently wants to become the mayor?) says it's linked to Ami Fey and so asks Nick to represent him.

Spoiler: Case 5
Apparently, the face off of Apollo and Nick is supposed to be pretty depressing, considering Trucy takes Nick's side.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Spoiler: What we've all been waiting for

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Yabba Dabba Doo

Yash K. Productions wrote:
Spoiler: What we've all been waiting for

Spoiler: Polly
It's about time.

Spoiler: Case 5 Part 1 Spoilers
So apparently, the civil trial ends up turning into a murder case. I don't remember a whole lot about it, but the killer was a politician who stole the Khura'in treasure from case 1. He also wanted to become the mayor of Kurain village. Datz goes to pick up the treasure in Kurain village from a professor who somehow got the treasure. The professor chased Datz out of his house, and Datz forgot his very heavy suitcase. The politician then somehow used the suitcase to kill the professor. He then took Maya hostage, pushed Apollo and Durk (Who were investigating the treasure in Kurain, which is where Pearl probably comes in) into a cave, and forced Phoenix to be his legal consultant. Then Apollo and Phoenix have a trial to figure out if the treasure is Khura'inese or Kurainese. If it's Khura'inese, then the rebellion gets the treasure. If it's Kurainese, then the politician becomes the mayor of Kurain Village I believe. Trucy sides with Phoenix, although it's supposed to be really painful for her. Phoenix apparently is also in bad condition (His textbox shakes at one point to show his sadness) because Apollo and Trucy are siblings, and because Maya is in danger. It ends up with the politician getting caught, and Maya being taken to Khura'in. (I'm not sure how accurate this is, so take some of the details with a grain of salt.)

Spoiler: Big Bad Possibility
Apparently during the second part of the case, Garan asks a bunch of her soldiers to surround the building that Inga is in. Yet, with the picture, it would imply she's the big bad, so I'm not sure what's going on here.

EDIT: Nevermind then. Durk went in to find Inga. However, when everyone came in, Inga was dead and Durk was bloody and holding a knife. I'm guessing he'll be the defendant for the final trial.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Holy shit this case is messed up

Spoiler: Part 2 Spoilers
So Amara is indeed alive. She posed as Baaya to protect her identity. Durk is accused of killing Inga, but Inga actually killed Durk. Maya then channeled Durk, which is how she escaped from the capturer. Now it's looking like Garan killed Inga. Oh, and Amara was just SHOT ON THE STAND.

Spoiler: Update on Apollo
So Apollo does stay behind in Khura'in to fix the law system, but he says he will return to Japan once everything is settled. How long this will take, I don't know. If it's a short amount of time, then there's a good chance the ending is just to cap off Apollo's storyline with his family and that he'll be back with the WAA in GS7.

Spoiler: Spoilers about the ending
Turns out Rayfa and Nayuta are siblings and Apollo stays behind to help Nayuta but he promises to come back to Japan (so there you have it guys, he will very probably come back).
And at the end Phoenix is talking to someone unnamed, though very probably Thalassa, giving the person a copy of the pic of Apollo's dad and saying it's about time they told "them" about the truth.

Ah and cute thing: apparently the last anime cutscene has Trucy falling asleep on Edgeworth's shoulder.

The case was apparently quite complex from what I could read with a lot of plot twists and many characters having an important role but it does a good job tying everything together.

Gardevoir lover

Indochine Ramera wrote:
Turns out Rayfa and Nayuta are siblings and Apollo stays behind to help Nayuta but he promises to come back to Japan (so there you have it guys, he will very probably come back).
And at the end Phoenix is talking to someone unnamed, though very probably Thalassa, giving the person a copy of the pic of Apollo's dad and saying it's about time they told "them" about the truth.

Ah and cute thing: apparently the last anime cutscene has Trucy falling asleep on Edgeworth's shoulder.

The case was apparently quite complex from what I could read with a lot of plot twists and many characters having an important role but it does a good job tying everything together.

I want pics of that last scene.

Derper

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
Indochine Ramera wrote:

I want pics of that last scene.

Spoiler: 6-5

Gardevoir lover

Aaaaand saved.

...I am ver easy to please sometimes.

Last edited by Klonoahedgehog on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rookie case devolper

Spoiler:
All Case Breakdowns https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQAvn5q2PY Freaking Apollo's Awesome now! :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo:

Yabba Dabba Doo

Reglare wrote:

Even without a major role, Edgeworth still saves the day.

元・超会社員級の管理人

I'm only past the first trial day and a little into the second investigation day, but Here Are Some Things That Have Happened:

• durk comes to see apollo and he’s such a dad. he’s such a dad. he wants to show trucy kid pictures of apollo oh my god he’s such a dad
  • apollo and friends come to see the professor, hear he’s dead, never once consider foul play despite that happening in almost every single case they take
  • pearl appears for literally one scene and then vanishes so hard they take her profile out of the court record after day 1
  • “for the first time in ace attorney history, a civil trial! just kidding it’s murder”
  • phoenix is fighting in court because maya’s been kidnapped and. he sucks at it. like compared to when he went to bat for engarde this is just sad
  • they basically reused that plot from 2-4 btw
  • “HOW WILL WE GET TO KHURAIN!?” *edgeworth walks around the corner having not previously appeared in this game* “Leave that to me.”
  • we hear how apollo’s dad died when he was a kid. okay, sure. later we meet a witness whose mom died saving them from a fire. we expect apollo to empathize over losing a parent, but that’s not enough for apollo fuckin’ justice, no buddy, he’s gonna explain that actually his dad died saving him from a fire too, which is a fact we do not know until, playing as him, we present a photo of his father
  • everyone: “who could the mastermind behind this kidnapping be?” durk: “it’s inga” everyone including inga: “oh, okay”
  • “let’s go to khurain to save maya! except you trucy”
  • apollo proves someone he’s known since childhood is innocent of murder and the guy does not even appear in the lobby after the trial

what the hell is this game
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Page 1 of 9 [ 325 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)