Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Annoyed at Spoiler Vids on YoutubeTopic%20Title

Comeback King

Right. I'm sorry to have my first post as a complaint, but I am sick of these spoiler breakdown videos being posted on Youtube.
I won't mention any names, and I have no problems with the videos being up, it is just that I suggest the videos have a different thumbnail,
as even just watching a trailer a Major spoiler thumbnail popped up, when that could easily have been prevented.

Sorry for having to complain.
Re: Annoyed at Spoiler Vids on YoutubeTopic%20Title

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

I've went to Calios' page in the past so Youtube keeps recommending his videos on my recommended tab, which is really annoying because he uploads a ton of spoilery thumbnails, so I had to quickly select "Not interested" for every AA related video since this game released.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

The cape is self-fluttering

Honestly, the best thing to do at this point would be to avoid anything Spirit of Justice related on youtube. You can't control what people upload or how they choose to label their videos, but you can clear your history (or at least anything SoJ and/or AA related) and refrain from clicking on SoJ videos until September.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Clarion of Revelations

Yeah, as Jean suggested, clear your history, and also pause it, so you can watch them freely, and maybe put your hand in the recommended videos screen, just like I do :P

The Real Human Being

>mfw everyone but me is getting spoiled.

Breakdown

I double down on not looking at recommended videos in the sidebar for ANY gaming related content period, or the little grid that pops up after videos are done. Even in this topic I squinted my eyes to the point of not being able to make out anything but blurry colors just to be safe-and that's what I do. Otherwise I cover parts of the screen. Not that I put myself in these situations anymore. I also unsubbed from video game music channels for the time being (dem spoilerific titles) and any AA fandom related channels too. I'm also wary of the front page and their recommendation section.

Tumblr too, big time. I had something from PLVSAA spoiled by a GIF reply on one of the fan art accounts. I use Tumblr Savior and block all tags. All of them as people can commonly have mistagged or unmarked ones. Also people can be assholes for the sake of being assholes in chats related to the game (like that person who spammed DGS spoilers one time) so if I must watch something, I hide those too.

I had an AAI twist spoiled by a forum avatar (shoryuken.com of all places, so reminder to be careful on any Capcom game related community), and DD's big bad spoiled by a YouTube thumbnail-so ever since then I've doubled down big time. Tread carefully, all shall be well in our two month remaining wait. :jake: In the event you've seen a bad spoiler, I knows the feel. So far so good on not spoiling any SOJ twists for myself like DD.
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)