Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

This game is the most touching out of all AA. *spoilers*Topic%20Title

Think about it, DD and SOJ are games that not only play with our rational thinking but also how we perceive these characters in the situations that they've gotten themselves into. In my opinion, the most touching character of all time is Apollo Justice. Why? Because he is basically everything you want for a traditional hero. He has kind parents, a sweet sister, a good best friend that wanted to achieve his dream, a strong-willed adoptive father, and last but not least... Almost all of his blood family has been murdered, spiking his emotional core even more.

There are some candidates such as Athena and Ema, but Apollo goes all the way. There's no argument here. :apollo:

What does anyone else think?
Re: This game is the most touching out of all AA. *spoilers*Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

I've really, really liked Apollo as a character ever since AJ came out, so I'm super happy that SoJ focused on him a lot (even if how they did it came a bit out of nowhere). Best lawyer :acro:
Re: This game is the most touching out of all AA. *spoilers*Topic%20Title

Having Apollo be related to half of everyone in Khura'in is ridiculous, but that being said, the game itself deals with the theme of family quite well and invites interesting discussion. I really don't know what they're going to do with Apollo in the future, as someone who thinks he's a good character. Because, much as I can like him or find things sympathetic about all the silly things he goes through, Phoenix being there is a problem for him as a character. The big attempt that this game might have felt in differentiating him from Phoenix, a mission since his first game, ends up feeling contrived.

I just feel conflicted because I like Apollo otherwise.
vroom vroom!
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)