Board index » Phoenix Wright » Neo Olde Tokyo

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Another Manga of Ace Attorney...?Topic%20Title

Dragongirl

:lana:
Does anyone know if there will be a American release for the Ace Attorney other Manga series? It sad something about it on Wiki - 'A manga adaptation by Naoyuki Kageyama begun serialization in Shueisha's V-Jump magazine in May 2016.' Are the rumors true? If anyone knows about this please let me know, because I really want to get them. On how many do come out.
My name is Tayla 'Marie' Drago Hester, the number one Anime lover and supporter of all voice actors. Who also loves Ace Attorney things! :D
Re: Another Manga of Ace Attorney...?Topic%20Title

迷探偵

The manga you're talking about (an adaptation of the TV anime series) has not been picked up for an NA release at this moment. There are only two volumes out at the moment, and serialization is pretty slow (I think it's one chapter a month), so I wouldn't expect much of it soon.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Re: Another Manga of Ace Attorney...?Topic%20Title

Dragongirl

Ash wrote:
The manga you're talking about (an adaptation of the TV anime series) has not been picked up for an NA release at this moment. There are only two volumes out at the moment, and serialization is pretty slow (I think it's one chapter a month), so I wouldn't expect much of it soon.

Probably so, oh well. Well, either way maybe it'll happen or not.
My name is Tayla 'Marie' Drago Hester, the number one Anime lover and supporter of all voice actors. Who also loves Ace Attorney things! :D
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Neo Olde Tokyo