Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street » Great Exhibition (TGAA2)

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Episode four discussion threadTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

This is the discussion thread for DGS2 episode four, Twisted Karma and his Last Bow! Please use spoiler tags when discussing any plot points of the episode that haven't been officially announced.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Episode four discussion threadTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Gotten to the victim reveal.

Spoiler: Case 4 Victim
NOOOOOOO GREGGY

WHO DID THIS TO YOU

I WILL FIND HIM

I must say this game has really been impressing me tons though lol. I'm very excited to finish it off when I can

I would like to know what the official announcement is. Can you tell me?

Just finished playing this last night. Surprised by the lack of comments in this thread:

Spoiler:
I liked it well enough. The witnesses were all pretty fun and I like how all the mysteries so far are all starting to tie together. Hard for me to say much since it's very clearly a part 1 to the next part. I'll admit, the final joint reasoning was a bit silly and felt a tad unnecessary, but hey, anything to help break up the investigations. The lack of a jury also made this feel a lot less DGS tbh, but it allows us to focus more on Asougi so w/e. I also found it quite weird how Maria was willing to tell us all this information and didn't want mention her mom who, y'know, we incriminated just last case. And she was seems quite close to her mom considering they share the same profession. Feels like it was something supposed to be in DGS3, where we slowly have to build up a bond with her until she can dispell info like that, but had to be cut with DGS being changed into a duology.

Happy Maria

Lone wrote:
Just finished playing this last night. Surprised by the lack of comments in this thread:

Spoiler:
I liked it well enough. The witnesses were all pretty fun and I like how all the mysteries so far are all starting to tie together. Hard for me to say much since it's very clearly a part 1 to the next part. I'll admit, the final joint reasoning was a bit silly and felt a tad unnecessary, but hey, anything to help break up the investigations. The lack of a jury also made this feel a lot less DGS tbh, but it allows us to focus more on Asougi so w/e. I also found it quite weird how Maria was willing to tell us all this information and didn't want mention her mom who, y'know, we incriminated just last case. And she was seems quite close to her mom considering they share the same profession. Feels like it was something supposed to be in DGS3, where we slowly have to build up a bond with her until she can dispell info like that, but had to be cut with DGS being changed into a duology.

Spoiler:
Yeah, the witnesses were really fun this episode. The peddlers and the Red Headed League people were both really funny and their testimonies were fresh and entertaining. I actually loved the final Joint Reasoning though, it was silly and out there but it was also sort of fresh and crazy and actually tied into some more serious stuff (i.e. the Yuujin plot twist). Also the German song, which is obviously a masterpiece.

But yeah, this case is more of a prelude to case 5 but the tone is somewhat lighter at the start as it gradually lightens up. I do agree the lack of a jury super sucks though, I was really looking forward to it. So what if it's supposed to be a secret trial??? Just make the jury all higher ups like government officials and stuff. And yeah, a lot of stuff involving Courtney/Maria is very rushed (though ironically I'm pretty sure Maria somehow gets more screentime). It definitely would have been made better if the series was made into a trilogy instead.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street » Great Exhibition (TGAA2)