Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 248 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Oh, "Part of Your World", huh? That reminds me of when Phoenix's VA sang.

Ohhhh so cuuuuute :edgey:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

...I feel like we could invite more people into this thread. I want to relive those days where we turned it into a chat. :sahwit:

Oh yes, haha! As GfM mentioned, it was a bit hectic at times, but those were the days indeed. Time sure flies. Wow.
Quote:
Man, I have not caught up on the Sims at all. How is 4 and what new things were added since the last one?

I find it good fun, at least. Love the graphics and it feels dynamic. Can't compare it to 3, though, never played it so I don't know what's been added.

Quote:
Um, dreams, dreams... Right. Phoenix Wright, as a matter of fact. I made him into a lab rat again.

Of course you did, Rubia... Of course you did.
Quote:
The point of the test was to see how fast he could go, and anything applied.

xD! How is that beneficial... I really want to see how fast he'd go though. The thought of it amuses me.
Quote:
And so, he did as he wanted. He flew. Not that he sprouted wings or anything, but he flew all the same.

I'm impressed, Wright. Also, damnit Wright.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Feelings! I don't think the "feeling blabla" was in The Sims 3. Otherwise, the game mechanics itself doesn't feel too different between 3 and 4, apart from the open world which has been taken away. I have hardly played The Sims 4, and not very much of The Sims 3, though. But I did get the impression that number 4 had more classical gameplay, what with mini-quests and how aspirations worked and such. I seem to remember reading that a creator had said something about that, at least, having more short-term rewards, stuff like that. And for it to appeal to those who kept playing The Sims 2 rather than 3. That's what I've gathered at least, but The Sims 2 is my area, so I could be wrong.

The Enigma

Going for Miles wrote:
Some progress, a dreamlet. Apollo in the white room saying or thinking that he should make some chaos and shout that he's going to kill somebody. Just to see if and how the people working in the place would react. Geez boy, I thought you and Aura were working on an escape plan already.

Yay, a white room dream! Oh snap, things are getting real. Here, keep smoking confetti and sprinkling catnip. Maybe that'll help! Wait a minute...

WaitingforGodot wrote:
BRAMIMOOOND! SIIIIIIIS! *hugs back* :edgey:

Whee the family's back together again! :edgey:

Quote:
Ah (and oi, happy late birthday then! :b33r: ), it's 4. Bought it to myself as a christmas present because there was a sale, and of course, because a certain GfM had been sharing pleasant stuff about 2 and I got nostalgic but couldn't buy 2). I've had fun with it. :)

Thank ya! 4 is fun. I played it when I got it, but I haven't touched it in a while. I made a gal that got pregnant by all the town's males and stopped there XD

Quote:
Wait, when was that? Hope you had a good one. Enjoy Sims. Happy un-birthday/belated birthday! :acro: :trucy: :klavier:

Couple months ago XD I didn't tell anyone about it haha :oops: Thank ya! I really do need to get back into Sims...

...I feel like we could invite more people into this thread. I want to relive those days where we turned it into a chat. :sahwit:

Nerdowl was here for a while, but I haven't seen her around lately. Hmm...guess that leaves one other person *glances at Viktoria von Karma*

Quote:
Um, dreams, dreams... Right. Phoenix Wright, as a matter of fact. I made him into a lab rat again.

Yes.

Quote:
This time, he was somehow shrunken down on a miniature obstacle course designed for rats... or Super Mario; one or the other. The point of the test was to see how fast he could go, and anything applied. That meant he could climb over walls in any way he wanted.

Super Phoenix Maker?

Quote:
And so, he did as he wanted. He flew. Not that he sprouted wings or anything, but he flew all the same.

I'm just imagining a tiny Phoenix suddenly floating in the air, flapping his arms frantically. And now I'm laughing.

Quote:
Then, I cruelly clipped him of his magical flying and dropped him into a deep hole... and thus here starts a new adventure of "Phoenix in Wonderland".

No worries, Nick. Your daughter will get a chance later when the 6th game comes out~!

I wonder if she'll pull him out of her magic panties...that will be interesting...

Going for Miles wrote:
Feelings! I don't think the "feeling blabla" was in The Sims 3. Otherwise, the game mechanics itself doesn't feel too different between 3 and 4, apart from the open world which has been taken away. I have hardly played The Sims 4, and not very much of The Sims 3, though. But I did get the impression that number 4 had more classical gameplay, what with mini-quests and how aspirations worked and such. I seem to remember reading that a creator had said something about that, at least, having more short-term rewards, stuff like that. And for it to appeal to those who kept playing The Sims 2 rather than 3. That's what I've gathered at least, but The Sims 2 is my area, so I could be wrong.

I only played the Sims 1 and 2 (PS2 version). I gotta say, I really liked 2 the best, but then my sister crashed the game somehow XD 4 is fun, but I feel I can't say much for it since I haven't played 3.

Oh, dreams. Hmm...nope, I don't think I had anything. Might have to read the dream thread. Or AA articles on random characters. That's how I got my dream with Marvin Grossberg. Now he's spending his early mornings with Apollo :grossberg:
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Well, welcome to the 21-club! (That sounded less menacing in my head) Sims 2 is my favourite too, sorry about your game getting crashed x) The Sims 3 is fairly nice but I never really managed to get into it and keep my interest (not a fan of it looks either).
On topic, sprinkling catnip seemed to do the trick. It were cases where all of them ended with WAA attorneys crying in somebody's arms. The only one I remember though, was Phoenix'. It was 3-5, although he was dressed as his hoboself already, and Mia, standing next to him, had just left him to try his wings. But then some hard part in the trial came.
Mia, hugging Phoenix: Do you want me to step in and help you?
Phoenix, crying against her shoulder: No...

Athena worked on some case with Phoenix, and didn't seem to realize how this game works: "It's as [witness of their last trial] said. We were both there, seeing the same thing -there is no 'deeper meaning' behind this case."

[Whip the cream!]

Bramimond wrote:
Whee the family's back together again! :edgey:

Yaayy, yes!
Quote:
Thank ya! 4 is fun. I played it when I got it, but I haven't touched it in a while. I made a gal that got pregnant by all the town's males and stopped there XD

Hahah! Aaaalmost sounds like something I'd do since I love genetics, but I managed to stop myself from doing THAT with my first gal, since I play with generations of weirdos, they're already quite damn numerous, with much help from her promiscous son impregnating people from left to right. :meekins:
Quote:
I wonder if she'll pull him out of her magic panties...that will be interesting...

Or traumatizing.
Quote:
Oh, dreams. Hmm...nope, I don't think I had anything. Might have to read the dream thread. Or AA articles on random characters. That's how I got my dream with Marvin Grossberg. Now he's spending his early mornings with Apollo :grossberg:

I wonder what they're up to.
Going for Miles wrote:
Well, welcome to the 21-club! (That sounded less menacing in my head)

Well, next year I'll... certainly not join the goddamn 27-club, I'm glad I'm not a musician. So THAT would sound like a VERY menacing thing to say. ...even though welcome to the 21-club to Bramimond sounded menacing enough. :sillytrucy:
Quote:
On topic, sprinkling catnip seemed to do the trick. It were cases where all of them ended with WAA attorneys crying in somebody's arms. The only one I remember though, was Phoenix'. It was 3-5, although he was dressed as his hoboself already, and Mia, standing next to him, had just left him to try his wings. But then some hard part in the trial came.

Awww. Poor little fellas. And dangit, Miles, now you're getting dreams all of a sudden! :edgey: I need confetti and catnip! A lot of it. And I'll start drink catnip tea more often, yeees.
Quote:
Athena worked on some case with Phoenix, and didn't seem to realize how this game works: "It's as [witness of their last trial] said. We were both there, seeing the same thing -there is no 'deeper meaning' behind this case."

Ha. Really liked that one for some reason.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:
But then some hard part in the trial came.

I know the feeling, Nick. It's that part of the trial where you're sure you presented everything shown on a screen (photo, map, paper, etc.) and then it turns out the answer was just a few more pixels to the side.

...Well, I dun remember if this happened to me in 3-5, but it may have in 3-4...

Quote:

Oh, Thena. Please forgive her, she's new.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

Hahah! Aaaalmost sounds like something I'd do since I love genetics, but I managed to stop myself from doing THAT with my first gal, since I play with generations of weirdos, they're already quite damn numerous, with much help from her promiscous son impregnating people from left to right. :meekins:

I haven't played any Sims in forever, and I'm glad this is still a thing.

Um... I don't remember what I dreamed, only that I did dream of something AA-related. Something about hanging the MCs from strings... almost like puppets. I must say, as someone who has never had training with puppeteering, I was impressed at how well I could manipulate these people.

...If I remembered more, I could probably add it to my latest collection of "Phoenix in Wonderland" themes. *sigh*
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

First you turn Phoenix into a lab rat, then you become a puppetmaster. I'm not sure whether to be imressed or worried.

Oh, a little manipulation and puppeteering never hurt anyone... significant in the grand scheme of things. :karma:
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Phew!

The Enigma

Going for Miles wrote:

Hooray! ...I think? What are the rules of the 21-club? Don't talk about 21-club?

Quote:

Oh...poor attorneys. At least Mia was there to comfort him. Hopefully things get better for them soon. They usually do :pearl:

Quote:

Athena doesn't seem to realize that there ALWAYS is a deeper meaning behind every case XD she'll get used to it.

I'm glad your dreams are beginning to come back!

WaitingforGodot wrote:

My lil sis once did that in Sims 2 with an alien dude dressed up as a girl XD no one got pregnant, we just had a guy running around, woohooing with every single chick in the game, sometimes with all the chicks in the same room watching XD
Quote:
Or traumatizing.

Hmm, yes. Who knows what she keeps in there. I don't think I want to know...
Quote:
I wonder what they're up to.

:grossberg: You remind me of myself when I was a mere newcomer in the world of law and trials. Ah, my youth is like the scent of fresh lemons, you see...
:apollo: Right...
Going for Miles wrote:
Well, next year I'll... certainly not join the goddamn 27-club, I'm glad I'm not a musician. So THAT would sound like a VERY menacing thing to say. ...even though welcome to the 21-club to Bramimond sounded menacing enough. :sillytrucy:

The 27-club sounds quite menacing indeed...
Quote:
Awww. Poor little fellas. And dangit, Miles, now you're getting dreams all of a sudden! :edgey: I need confetti and catnip! A lot of it. And I'll start drink catnip tea more often, yeees.

*starts frantically cutting up confetti* Anyone know how to grow catnip?

Um... I don't remember what I dreamed, only that I did dream of something AA-related. Something about hanging the MCs from strings... almost like puppets. I must say, as someone who has never had training with puppeteering, I was impressed at how well I could manipulate these people.

...If I remembered more, I could probably add it to my latest collection of "Phoenix in Wonderland" themes. *sigh*

This is delightfully creepy :will: Your subby is quite a sadist, but I don't think that's anything new.

I had a short dream. Bolt posted a thread about a famitsu article with an update on AA6 that included details about the final case, and it basically spoiled everything. It included a crime scene photo of the victim, who was Phoenix, and it showed him lying on his stomach with blood coming out of his head. The article explained that Trucy was arrested (again) on suspicion for murdering him, and Apollo and Athena speculated that he had been struck and killed by blunt force trauma caused by a statue of The Thinker, just like Mia. Larry was a witness and Blackquill was prosecuting. Ema couldn't handle the case because she couldn't stand Phoenix being dead, so Gumshoe took over. Then it was later revealed that Phoenix didn't really die. Athena punched him with brass knuckles and he was knocked out, bleeding profusely after asking how much brass knuckles hurt. He didn't press charges after waking up from his short coma.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

...yeah, that's probably it. And the second rule is... nah, forget it.
I think it worked out fine. It was rather sweet, with Mia.
Indeed, Athena isn't that genre savvy yet. x)
And thanks, I'm glad too :D

Oh no! Phoenix!! Aww, poor Ema. :( Good that it turned out... better than it first seemed, at least.

The Enigma

Yeah, it was a weird twist for an AA game. I think people were mostly mad about being spoiled though XD

Haha, I can imagine xD

Bramimond wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:

Hooray! ...I think? What are the rules of the 21-club? Don't talk about 21-club?

Tbh, I'm somewhat curious. I need more material for my sadistic mind to feed upon...

Quote:
Going for Miles wrote:

The 27-club sounds quite menacing indeed...

This too seems intriguing...

Quote:

You plant seeds in the soil and water them? :3

Nah, I won't claim to know what's the best circumstances for growing catnip, but do make sure your friendly neighborhood cats don't pop in unexpectedly and crush them to death with loving embrace. That's what I hear most about it.

Quote:
This is delightfully creepy :will: Your subby is quite a sadist, but I don't think that's anything new.

I'm so proud of her. :grossberg:

Quote:
Then it was later revealed that Phoenix didn't really die.

Ahahahaha, that's our Phoenix! *chases after and swats him repeatedly*

[Whip the cream!]

Bramimond wrote:

"No shirts, no shoes" is probably one of them.
Quote:
My lil sis once did that in Sims 2 with an alien dude dressed up as a girl XD no one got pregnant, we just had a guy running around, woohooing with every single chick in the game, sometimes with all the chicks in the same room watching XD

Hahaha! :redd:
Quote:
:grossberg: You remind me of myself when I was a mere newcomer in the world of law and trials. Ah, my youth is like the scent of fresh lemons, you see...

I read "youth" as "mouth" and I want all these images in my mind to disappear.
Quote:

:will: Hmm!
Quote:
Then it was later revealed that Phoenix didn't really die. Athena punched him with brass knuckles and he was knocked out, bleeding profusely after asking how much brass knuckles hurt. He didn't press charges after waking up from his short coma.

Almost sounds like something that could happen.
Tbh, I'm somewhat curious. I need more material for my sadistic mind to feed upon...

Do you really, Rubia...?

Quote:

No shirts?! Then I'm out.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

No shirts?! Then I'm out.

Yes - you're no longer 21.

No. But for what it's worth, I look fly in my shirt :godot:

Really though, for what it's worth I dreamed something that I, in the dream, thought I would be writing here, but heaven knows what it was.

Right now I'm kinda wondering if my habit to take naps will return now that summer is coming. Being out in the heat and jogging and stuff makes me pleasantly tired.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
No. But for what it's worth, I look fly in my shirt :godot:

'course you do. :godot:
Quote:
Right now I'm kinda wondering if my habit to take naps will return now that summer is coming. Being out in the heat and jogging and stuff makes me pleasantly tired.

Hmm. If so, I hope you'll get those vivid nap-dreams one can get.

Haha, the sadism continues... I got another weird dream about investigating with the Scooby Doo gang, but with Nick and Edgey too tagging along for some reason. And something happened that released a giant dino to go rampaging around the city like Godzilla, tearing up building walls to use as surfboards... surfing over the mass of dead bodies.

And for the most part, I was just chilling at a drink shop as the chaos ensued. It was a delightful mango smoothie.

For some reason, Phoenix and Edgeworth investigating stuff with the Scooby doo-gang is way too easy to imagine.
I'm glad you enjoyed your smoothie!

Beware of the Dog

Smoothie... Sounds delicious. I really want to have a dream involving something yummy now. I really want to.

It's one thing to feel hungry/thirsty when you wake up and you have these lovely dreams where you're enjoying something tasty. It's another to feel you need to go to the restroom and have dreams revolving around inappropriate excrement jokes.

Not to mention, this dream was just cruel. Someone had made an official spinoff game to the series where its sole purpose can be neatly summarized as "phasing-out Gumshoe so he doesn't have to appear in later games". Now, I realize Gumshoe turns out to be a real derp as the series grows, but this is mean. Other than making him seem like he's almost mentally challenged in some appearances in this "game", there was a case where he was actually a murder victim. At least Edgeworth seemed somewhat sympathetic to the situation and Nick felt guilty for treating him badly.

There was even a case where Turnabout Sisters was rewritten so that Gumshoe had no part in it... somehow. Also, Redd White looked ever grosser than he already did in the anime. He didn't even have the signature purple hair!

And through it all, I was wondering, why would Takumi ever approve of this? Or maybe this Wiki page is filled with LIES!?

Thank goodness I woke up and confirmed with myself that it was all just a terrible dream.

The Enigma

It's one thing to feel hungry/thirsty when you wake up and you have these lovely dreams where you're enjoying something tasty. It's another to feel you need to go to the restroom and have dreams revolving around inappropriate excrement jokes.

Spoiler: wat

Quote:
Not to mention, this dream was just cruel. Someone had made an official spinoff game to the series where its sole purpose can be neatly summarized as "phasing-out Gumshoe so he doesn't have to appear in later games".

:sadshoe: As if his salary wasn't sad enough...

Quote:
Now, I realize Gumshoe turns out to be a real derp as the series grows, but this is mean. Other than making him seem like he's almost mentally challenged in some appearances in this "game", there was a case where he was actually a murder victim.

D: Wh-What?! N-No...not Gumshoe! That's just downright evil! Who could murder such a lovable guy?

Quote:
At least Edgeworth seemed somewhat sympathetic to the situation and Nick felt guilty for treating him badly.

"Somewhat." At least Nick feels bad, but Edgeworth still comes across as an uncaring douche. *swats him*

Quote:
There was even a case where Turnabout Sisters was rewritten so that Gumshoe had no part in it... somehow. Also, Redd White looked ever grosser than he already did in the anime. He didn't even have the signature purple hair!

Dang. First the poor guy gets treated like he's expendable, then he gets murdered. Now he doesn't exist. Please tell me that Redd White still keeps his trademark Engrish...

Quote:
And through it all, I was wondering, why would Takumi ever approve of this? Or maybe this Wiki page is filled with LIES!?

Thank goodness I woke up and confirmed with myself that it was all just a terrible dream.

I'm glad it was! We need Redd White's fabulous purple hair and his WHATSA NAAAYMEEE and Detective Suedeshoes...I mean Gumtree...I mean...

Er...I can't remember my dream. It had Phoenix and Apollo and Athena in it. I think Athena and Apollo were dating. And Phoenix was like "cool, can you pick up the milk? Kthxbai." And they went for a DRIVE...Sigh. I knew there was much more, but that's all I can recall at this point...

I don't know. It was a dream that I was convinced was a dream and it turned out to be a dream. I wanted to give the guy a hug for mistreating him in the dream, but I didn't get a chance to.

Quote:
D: Wh-What?! N-No...not Gumshoe! That's just downright evil! Who could murder such a lovable guy?

:( The unforgivable, that's who.

Quote:
"Somewhat." At least Nick feels bad, but Edgeworth still comes across as an uncaring douche. *swats him*

Aw, cut him some slack. It's his job to be an uncaring douche, and he was pretty shocked when he heard too. But then he started yelling out Wright's name as if he had something to do with Gumshoe's gradual descent into nonsense. :?

Quote:
Please tell me that Redd White still keeps his trademark Engrish...

I wasn't sure; didn't get to the part where I was to confront him. But he looked old and his hair was white. Who knows what was going on.

Quote:
Er...I can't remember my dream. It had Phoenix and Apollo and Athena in it. I think Athena and Apollo were dating. And Phoenix was like "cool, can you pick up the milk? Kthxbai." And they went for a DRIVE...Sigh. I knew there was much more, but that's all I can recall at this point...

A milk drive? Glad they're still thinking of old Nicky's groceries while on their date.

Oh, Gumshoe. :sadshoe:

"...and Rubia depended on all the silly strings..." It had to do with AA-characters somehow. A reference to her own puppetmaster-dream, perhaps?

Then my sim Ace called a bunch of people to do yoga with her. Athena was one of them. Suddenly, I was pretending to be Athena, looking in some book which depicted the yoga-participants interpretations of the yoga-poses. Athena had appearently misunderstood a part of the tree-position, she had also misheard some phrase as "flip off", so she, and therefore I, did the tree position while waving our right arms, middle finger up, forth and back. My arm got really tired after a while.

Going for Miles wrote:
"...and Rubia depended on all the silly strings..." It had to do with AA-characters somehow. A reference to her own puppetmaster-dream, perhaps?

:karma: All according to my evil plan... details pending

Quote:
Then my sim Ace called a bunch of people to do yoga with her. Athena was one of them. Suddenly, I was pretending to be Athena, looking in some book which depicted the yoga-participants interpretations of the yoga-poses. Athena had appearently misunderstood a part of the tree-position, she had also misheard some phrase as "flip off", so she, and therefore I, did the tree position while waving our right arms, middle finger up, forth and back. My arm got really tired after a while.

Now that's what I call the "flailing flora" pose. Be one with the wind!

As usual, I fail to grasp what I really dreamt about... but there was something about Nick and Apollo going around performing manzai stand-up. At one point Edgeworth got dragged into the action, but he didn't realize it was a joke and was pretty upset about why these two were mocking him. I figured translating works of official GS4 manga would have an effect.

Quote:
:karma: All according to my evil plan... details pending

Intriguing.

Quote:
Now that's what I call the "flailing flora" pose. Be one with the wind!

Oh, definitely. I'll so do that next time I do yoga.

Quote:
At one point Edgeworth got dragged into the action, but he didn't realize it was a joke and was pretty upset about why these two were mocking him.

*snort* This could so happen. Oh, Edgeworth.

[Whip the cream!]

Not to mention, this dream was just cruel. [...]

Yes... yes it was. I'm glad it was just ol' subby messing with ya!

Bramimond wrote:
I'm glad it was! We need Redd White's fabulous purple hair and his WHATSA NAAAYMEEE and Detective Suedeshoes...I mean Gumtree...I mean...

Numbfoe, surely?

Going for Miles wrote:
Athena had appearently misunderstood a part of the tree-position, she had also misheard some phrase as "flip off", so she, and therefore I, did the tree position while waving our right arms, middle finger up, forth and back. My arm got really tired after a while.

And this is a yoga position I'll try out if I feel like doing some yoga. I'll do the position right by my window.
Neighbour: Why on earth are you flipping us off, kiddo?
Me: Oooooooh, I'm just doing some yoga here.

I just did that. By my window. In my underwear. Luckily, one can't really see into it fom the street, so I didn't offend anyone.

[Whip the cream!]

Hahaha! Too bad I'll probably offend people if I do that.

Not if you do it with a friendly smile!

[Whip the cream!]

That's it. It will be the first thing I do tomorrow.

Beware of the Dog

I had a short CR dream in which someone else answered to something I said by using this website: http://objection.mrdictionary.net
I didn't even read what it said, I just saw the link and was sure that it must've been a link to that website.

Oh, yeah. I forgot to post this earlier.

I'm glad the AA6 dreams have returned. It was just a brief scene this time, but I was sure I saw Apollo and Nayuta facing off in court. But then Nayuta did/said something and really upset Apollo to the point that he looked like he was going to cry.

Later, after Nayuta returns to Kurain and faces off with Phoenix, he's mildly surprised to find Nick really pissed at him.

"Don't you ever speak to me or my son ever again!"

Apparently Apollo had called him and told him about Nayuta to warn him, but said it in a way that made Nick think he was being bullied, so he went totally Papa Wolf.

But wow, slow down, Nick. He's not quite your legal son yet... Well, he does already act like a father.

[Whip the cream!]

But wow, slow down, Nick. He's not quite your legal son yet... Well, he does already act like a father.

Yet!

Poor Apollo though. I was going to say that I wanted to ruffle his spikes, but no. I do not. It would stab my hand and he wouldn't appreciate it.

WaitingforGodot wrote:

Yet!

Poor Apollo though. I was going to say that I wanted to ruffle his spikes, but no. I do not. It would stab my hand and he wouldn't appreciate it.

:hoboleft:

One of the many ways he takes after his fa... boss.

Ah, I had another dream about Apollo. I'm feeling a bit grateful, since I feel I don't have enough dreams with him where he's not only in the background.

This was back when he was still under Kristoph's tutelage. Apparently, they were working on a case together that involved a hardware company. Kristoph had asked Apollo to check one of the CPU units in a computer for recent memory usage, but Apollo, being the dork he is, instead pulls out the unit altogether from the system to check it. I could even see Kristoph shaking his head in the back as Apollo started tinkering with the thing.

I woke up before I could see the conclusion to it, but on second thought, it probably wouldn't have been as interesting.

Aww :D Makes me think about how I'd love to see more of Kristoph's and Apollo's relation before itwent sour.

Haha, the cross promotions for GS6 with a few different bars/cafes has reminded me of a dream I had a few days ago.

I was eating at a restaurant with my folks, but there was something odd about the place. I heard the rumors, but only then saw it for myself. Everywhere I looked, I got the impression that people were so focused on eating, like there was some spell binding them to the food. (The parents-eating-at-market scene from Spirited Away comes to mind.) I turned to look and found my folks were eating like mad as well; it was kinda off-putting. The food looked good, but I couldn't bring myself to eat.

I swear one group that had arrived before us came in looking normal, but by the time they were finished, all of them were super fat. Fortunately, my folks didn't look too fat, but they certainly looked chubbier than I remembered. It was a little disturbing...

At some point, though, I returned to this place to investigate the rumors again, if I was just seeing or imagining things or not. This time, I invited a few friends; basically the WAA crew w/ Maya & Pearl. I let them dig in, but as they did, I couldn't help but tell them a little scary story about the last time I visited the place. I told them about the rumors I heard and the "spell" of the food. Nick and Apollo seemed a little turned off by it, though the girls all kept eating as usual.

Then, Phoenix came out with the question of the day: "Rubia, are you sure you're not gonna eat? It's gonna get cold."
"I'm... waiting."
"For what?"
"The spell's effects to take hold..."
"..."
Maya helps herself to my plate. "Weeell, if you insist!"
"Maya! Don't take other people's food! You're an adult now! Act like one!"

In the end, no one here got grossly fat, though Maya and Athena did eat until they were stuffed, so they got a bit tubbier. I ended up leaving the place hungry again, and Phoenix told me so. Maya felt bad, so she offered to get me take-out instead.

...I woke up hungry. And even now as I recall it, even after I've already eaten dinner, I'm feeling hungry again...

Also, I had another snippet just last night. I think Phoenix and Edgeworth were together in the latter's office discussing things around Blackquill and Fulbright. I dunno if it related to the Phantom or not, but they both seemed concerned for Blackquill.

Page 248 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby