Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 7 of 60[ 2372 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 60  Next

Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Well, Gumshoe gives you his card to let you into the Chief's office...plus I don't think he's willing or even capable of lying.

Plus, you find Gumshoe's fingerprints on his locker.

Live life to the full

Ok, first of all, a nosebleed does not produce anywhere near enough blood on the floor to make anyone think that a murder happened. Most of it ends up on your clothes. I know this from personal experience.

Secondly, Gumshoe tells you that he uses his right hand to open the locker, and the handle is on the left hand side. I'm right-handed, and when I open a locker or a storeroom door, I stand slightly to the left in case anything fell out so it doesn't hit me. If Gumshoe did the same thing, the chances of hitting himself on the nose with the door are very slim.

Somehow, I can't see Gumshoe being that careful...

Awkwardness Extraordinaire

Name: Why is Manfred standing at the elevator door?
Type: Plot Inconsistancy
Description: I don't see any reason for him to be there. (See following)

Alright, despite some minor typos and logic flaws in the 2 Ace Attorney games I have played (AA/JFA), only one thing REALLY bothered me.

In case 4 of AA, it is to my understanding that the final truth you uncover regarding the DL-6 incident is as follows:

Spoiler: AA - Case 4
Gregory Edgeworth faced Manfred von Karma in court. In this case, Gregory lost; However, during the trial, he was able to prove that some of Manfred's evidence was forged, causing von Karma's record to be soiled with a mark. After court had adjourned, Gregory and Miles Edgeworth, along with bailiff Yogi, went onto the elevator. Suddenly, an earthquake struck, breaking the elevator and causing a blackout in the courthouse for approximately 5 hours. The three of them were trapped in the elevator this entire time. Near the end of the blackout, oxygen depravation caused Yogi to panic, and he began to fight with Gregory. Miles, in desperation to stop their struggle, threw Yogi's postol (which had fallen from it holster during the struggle). The gun misfired, and the bullet crashed through the elevator's glass door, striking Manfred in the shoulder. Von Karma screamed just before Miles, as well as his father and Yogi, passed out due to oxygen depravation. The power then came back on, the elevator door opened, and Manfred picked up the pistol and shot Gregory Edgeworth in the heart.

Now, what I am wondering in all of this is, why was Manfred von Karma standing outside of the elevator during a power outage, and one that had been going on for 5 hours, nonetheless?

Now, let's assume for a moment that the elevator was the only means of exiting the courthouse, which would have meant von Karma was stuck there in the courthouse until the power came back on and the elevator was fixed. Were this the case, why was Manfred the ONLY person still in the courthouse? What reason would he have to stay significantly later than everybody else? And, even assuming he WAS the last one there, why would Gregory, who had lost the case, be only a little bit ahead of him in leaving? On top of that, why would a court bailiff also be leaving so late? And if Manfred really wasn't the only person still in the courthouse, how would no one else have noticed two gunshots and a blood-curdling scream?

On top of that, even assuming that it is somehow a huge coincidence that Manfred is in the courthouse alone save for the three on the elevator, why the heck would he be standing in front of the elevator? If I was trapped somewhere for hours I certainly wouldn't want to stand.

Even if Manfred held malicious intentions towards Gregory after his record was marred, it would be impossible for him to PLAN an earthquake. Even moreso, he even mentions in the court hearing that when the elevator door opened and the pistol was at his feet, that it was like "destiny".

Now, I am also perfectly aware that I may have just completely missed the boat on this one. If so, could somebody please explain what it is I have failed to notice? I'd really like to understand what was going on with this whole deal.

Last edited by Ilovecaz on Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Athena wrote:
Spoiler: 2-2
Name: Ninja Franziska go!
Type of cough-up: Image errors
Description: In the photograph taken by Franziska of Phoenix talking to Mia!Maya, the angle is... a bit odd. It appears to be floating in midair a little behind Phoenix's shoulder. So either Franziska hung a camera from the ceiling, or she's sneaking around behind Phoenix and neither he nor Mia notice.

I was under the impression that Franziska got this photo from a Detention Center security camera.

Though the idea of her creeping around behind Phoenix with a camera is a lot more humorous. :will:

Ilovecaz wrote:
Name: Why is Manfred standing at the elevator door?
Type: Plot Inconsistancy
Description: I don't see any reason for him to be there. (See following)

Alright, despite some minor typos and logic flaws in the 2 Ace Attorney games I have played (AA/JFA), only one thing REALLY bothered me.

In case 4 of AA, it is to my understanding that the final truth you uncover regarding the DL-6 incident is as follows:

Spoiler: AA - Case 4
Gregory Edgeworth faced Manfred von Karma in court. In this case, Gregory lost; However, during the trial, he was able to prove that some of Manfred's evidence was forged, causing von Karma's record to be soiled with a mark. After court had adjourned, Gregory and Miles Edgeworth, along with bailiff Yogi, went onto the elevator. Suddenly, an earthquake struck, breaking the elevator and causing a blackout in the courthouse for approximately 5 hours. The three of them were trapped in the elevator this entire time. Near the end of the blackout, oxygen depravation caused Yogi to panic, and he began to fight with Gregory. Miles, in desperation to stop their struggle, threw Yogi's postol (which had fallen from it holster during the struggle). The gun misfired, and the bullet crashed through the elevator's glass door, striking Manfred in the shoulder. Von Karma screamed just before Miles, as well as his father and Yogi, passed out due to oxygen depravation. The power then came back on, the elevator door opened, and Manfred picked up the pistol and shot Gregory Edgeworth in the heart.

Now, what I am wondering in all of this is, why was Manfred von Karma standing outside of the elevator during a power outage, and one that had been going on for 5 hours, nonetheless?

Now, let's assume for a moment that the elevator was the only means of exiting the courthouse, which would have meant von Karma was stuck there in the courthouse until the power came back on and the elevator was fixed. Were this the case, why was Manfred the ONLY person still in the courthouse? What reason would he have to stay significantly later than everybody else? And, even assuming he WAS the last one there, why would Gregory, who had lost the case, be only a little bit ahead of him in leaving? On top of that, why would a court bailiff also be leaving so late? And if Manfred really wasn't the only person still in the courthouse, how would no one else have noticed two gunshots and a blood-curdling scream?

On top of that, even assuming that it is somehow a huge coincidence that Manfred is in the courthouse alone save for the three on the elevator, why the heck would he be standing in front of the elevator? If I was trapped somewhere for hours I certainly wouldn't want to stand.

Even if Manfred held malicious intentions towards Gregory after his record was marred, it would be impossible for him to PLAN an earthquake. Even moreso, he even mentions in the court hearing that when the elevator door opened and the pistol was at his feet, that it was like "destiny".

Now, I am also perfectly aware that I may have just completely missed the boat on this one. If so, could somebody please explain what it is I have failed to notice? I'd really like to understand what was going on with this whole deal.

Manfred said that he wandered into the Records Room. After the power went out, he said he felt his way over to the elevator. He was then shot and a couple of moments later the lights came back on and the doors opened. He saw the pistol right below him and thought it was destiny to shoot Gregory. After all, Gregory tarnished his record and then he finds him unconscious in a elevator with a pistol right in front of him.

Last edited by Thorn on Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Look at the location

Spoiler: PW AA, PW JFA
Name: Multiply My Items!
Type: Item Glitch
Description: During Case 1-3, right before she confesses, Dee Vasquez breaks her cigarette. After the confession Dee is shown with her arms down, which means she doesn't have another cigar. Yet, during case 2-4, Adrian Andrews breaks her glasses several times. How can she have 5,000 pairs of glasses when Dee has 1 cigarette? Where DOES Adrian get all those pairs of glasses?

Phantom Phoenix wrote:
Manfred said that he wandered into the Records Room. After the power went out, he said he felt his way over to the elevator. He was then shot and a couple of moments later the lights came back on and the doors opened. He saw the pistol right below him and thought it was destiny to shoot Gregory. After all, Gregory tranished his record and then he finds him unconscious in a elevator with a pistol right in front of him.

Ok, that makes more sense. Thanks.

Four is Death

Name: Fran's whip
Type of cough-up: Inconsientely
Description: How long is her whip? I would say that the defense's desk, the judge, and the witness are at different lengths. So how the hell do all the wips hurt as much, The tip of the whip hits them, yet at these lengths, it should hit at least one of them with the overall legnth of it, not the tip. And how can she have the same effct with her own desk>?

Name: Juan's manager
Type of cough-up: Contradiction
Location:In part of the description of Celeste, it syas she was Juan's manager. When she died, she was no longer his manager. But, tearlier inn the case, Arian Andrews says that Worldwide studio's doesn't give stars managers. SO how the hell could Celeste be Juan's manager?

Sirius Fey wrote:
Description: How long is her whip? I would say that the defense's desk, the judge, and the witness are at different lengths. So how the hell do all the wips hurt as much, The tip of the whip hits them, yet at these lengths, it should hit at least one of them with the overall legnth of it, not the tip. And how can she have the same effct with her own desk?

Considering the prosecution isn't allowed to leave its desk during a trial, there's really no way to do this realistically. However, since the whip is a key point about Franziska's personality, (not to mention it's funny), it shouldn't be taken out just for realism's sake.

Sirius Fey wrote:
Location:In part of the description of Celeste, it syas she was Juan's manager. When she died, she was no longer his manager. But, tearlier inn the case, Arian Andrews says that Worldwide studio's doesn't give stars managers. SO how the hell could Celeste be Juan's manager?

You have to remember that Andrews was hiding a few things at this point in the game. On top of that, the LAST thing she wanted anyone to know about was the whole Celeste situation, so it's easy to see why she wouldn't want Phoenix to get any suspicions about the existence of an ex-manager. Thus the "Oh, they don't have managers" excuse.

Four is Death

Ilovecaz wrote:
Sirius Fey wrote:
Description: How long is her whip? I would say that the defense's desk, the judge, and the witness are at different lengths. So how the hell do all the wips hurt as much, The tip of the whip hits them, yet at these lengths, it should hit at least one of them with the overall legnth of it, not the tip. And how can she have the same effct with her own desk?

Considering the prosecution isn't allowed to leave its desk during a trial, there's really no way to do this realistically. However, since the whip is a key point about Franziska's personality, (not to mention it's funny), it shouldn't be taken out just for realism's sake.

Sirius Fey wrote:

You have to remember that Andrews was hiding a few things at this point in the game. On top of that, the LAST thing she wanted anyone to know about was the whole Celeste situation, so it's easy to see why she wouldn't want Phoenix to get any suspicions about the existence of an ex-manager. Thus the "Oh, they don't have managers" excuse.

AMkaes sense.

But no other charcters hint at it, and she said that Worldwide Studio's had a different policy. So that's were the cough-up comes up.

Or is that kind of what you meant?

Live life to the full

Agent Orion wrote:
This was one I was thinking of sending in to the contradiction's page. It's nothing major, but I caught it the first time.

Name: De Killer's 'Client'
Type of cough-up: Everyone being out to lunch
Description: When De Killer goes into detail about his client and why he is on the witness stand. He slips up and says "This is the first time one of my clients has been charged with murder." Although he claims Adrian is his client, if anyone was paying close attention, they could have nailed that statement, proving Matt to be his client.

Unless Nick and Edgeworth were playing dumb for Maya's sake.

Chances are they were playing dumb for Maya, however, 'accused' is a loose term, in effect, the day before, Phoenix accused Adrian of murder.

Sirius Fey wrote:
AMkaes sense.

But no other charcters hint at it, and she said that Worldwide Studio's had a different policy. So that's were the cough-up comes up.

Or is that kind of what you meant?

It's hard to say, really. It's possible that the policy was changed after Celeste's suicide and Juan really didn't have a manager. Or perhaps the Celeste situation impacted Juan in such a way that he refused to have one. He's a big star, so they certainly wouldn't fire him over such a demand. Adrian could also just have been lieing through her teeth as I said before, though the lack of a manager on Juan's behalf at the Hero of Heroes competition does make that a bit fishy. Who knows? The point is that if ANY speculations, such as the ones I have come up with, could be true, then they don't need to explain themselves at all. The absence of proof isn't proof of absence. There aren't enough facts presented about this topic to turn it into a contradiction.

Four is Death

That talk inspired me to make my other one!

Name: All managers, no power
Type of cough-up: Inconsienty
Description: Will Powers doesn't have a manager. This is said. But, in 2-4, MAtt Engarde has one. This means that Powers should have a manager, who is at leat mentioned in case 3. Also, they should have been there the day of the murder.

So why doesn't he have one?

I<3 Feenie

Sirius Fey wrote:

Description: Will Powers doesn't have a manager. This is said. But, in 2-4, MAtt Engarde has one. This means that Powers should have a manager, who is at leat mentioned in case 3. Also, they should have been there the day of the murder.

S/he quit when he was accused of murder? Was on vacation? Global Studios only give managers to stars who show their face in public?

It was the last episode so maybe they assumed that he didn't need one any more. :sadshoe:

Four is Death

skye1083 wrote:
Sirius Fey wrote:

S/he quit when he was accused of murder? Was on vacation? Global Studios only give managers to stars who show their face in public?

It was the last episode so maybe they assumed that he didn't need one any more. :sadshoe:

But that person isn't even mentioned.

I don't think so, Engarde never showed his scars.

First post!

A lot of things have already been mentioned and I only noticed a very minor other error.

Name: *To* many cough-ups
Type of cough-up: misspelling
Description: Upon examination of the fence, which is very sharp, Phoenix says something along the lines of "It looks like it could kill you, don't get *to* close!"

Four is Death

Name: Magical Ini
Description: After the murder, you go to the Side Room and meet Ini Miney. But that's impossible. First, she was supposed to be in thr Channeling Chamber at that point, and she couldn't of left when Phoenix and Lotta were getting the police, becuase Pearl was there, fixing the urn. so how could she get into the Side Room? After all, the box wasn't there!

Sirius Fey wrote:
Description: After the murder, you go to the Side Room and meet Ini Miney. But that's impossible. First, she was supposed to be in thr Channeling Chamber at that point, and she couldn't of left when Phoenix and Lotta were getting the police, becuase Pearl was there, fixing the urn. so how could she get into the Side Room? After all, the box wasn't there!

Pearl had finished fixing the urn when Phoenix had just arrived in Kurain Village. She said that when she saw him coming up the stairs she quickly finished up. We don't know where Pearl was when Phoenix and Lotta called the police. She could have been anywhere. Ini was in the Channeling Chamber with Morgan. After Lotta and Phoenix left, she probably left the channeling chamber and moved the box somewhere until she could get it into the Side Room.

Four is Death

Phantom Phoenix wrote:
Sirius Fey wrote:

Pearl had finished fixing the urn when Phoenix had just arrived in Kurain Village. She said that when she saw him coming up the stairs she quickly finished up. We don't know where Pearl was when Phoenix and Lotta called the police. She could have been anywhere. Ini was in the Channeling Chamber with Morgan. After Lotta and Phoenix left, she probably left the channeling chamber and moved the box somewhere until she could get it into the Side Room.
The urn was Pearl's alibi.

The reason you can catch Ini out is that you say that pearl was fixing the urn when she was carrying 'maya'back to the chamber.

Name: Staring Contest!
Type of cough-up: Animation
Description: Several times after the case, Mia closes her eyes and smiles at you. When she stops, she won't blink again until you continue.

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Franziska von Karma wrote:
Name: Staring Contest!
Type of cough-up: Animation
Description: Several times after the case, Mia closes her eyes and smiles at you. When she stops, she won't blink again until you continue.

You should've read the first post.

Quote:
We want actual contradictions or blank areas that should've/could've effected the out come of the story.

A messed up animation hardly affects the story.
fuck

Look at the location

Does my cough up have any use in this world?!

(Sorry if this has been brought up before)

Spoiler: 2-2
The gun that Mimi used to kill Dr. Grey had Grey's and Maya's fingerprints on it. In one of the Lotta's photos, Mimi is clearly shown holding the gun right after Dr. Grey was killed. How were Mimi's prints not found on the gun? If she had wiped her prints off, wouldn't she have wiped off Maya's and Dr. Grey's as well?

Live life to the full

Spoiler: Explanation
Chances are that Ini and Morgan clenched Maya's and Grey's hand over the gun after Phoenix and Lotta went to call the cops.

Name: disappearing phone signal
Type of cough-up: Inconsistency
Description: In Turnabout Sisters, a major clue is the recording of Maya and Mia's phone conversation, which was on Maya's cell phone. It is also suggested that Maya is at the Fey Manor in Kurain, yet in Reunion and Turnabout, where you go to Kurain to see Maya, Phoenix can't get any reception on his.

But even if they did that, which would make sense, Mimi's prints should still have been found on the gun. Or is there something I'm missing?

In response to your cough-up:
I don't think that Maya was in Fey Manor at that time. On the phone, she says that she's getting used to having her own place.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Managers: Celeste was Juan's manager, but that doesn't mean she had to have been assigned him by Worldwide Studio. She was in love with him at that point--she could have volunteered. She might not have even been getting paid. As for Will not having one, Global was pretty shabby in 1-3. By 2-4 they have several new shows, and an action star who does make appearances in public (he had his whole "fresh like a spring breeze" persona going).

It's also possible that if not for the fact that Adrian WANTED to get close to Matt, he wouldn't have had a manager, either. In both cases we know of people having managers, each woman had a good reason to want to stay with their chosen action star. So I don't think it's a contradiction that certain people have them and others don't, etc.

And to remind everyone, spelling/grammar mistakes, sprite inconsistencies, and gags played on for humor don't really go in this section. It's only for plot holes and case contradictions.
ImageImage

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Was Celeste not originally with Global? *replays 2-4*
fuck

Live life to the full

Phantom Phoenix wrote:
But even if they did that, which would make sense, Mimi's prints should still have been found on the gun. Or is there something I'm missing?

In response to your cough-up:
I don't think that Maya was in Fey Manor at that time. On the phone, she says that she's getting used to having her own place.

I can't say I agree there, technically, Fey Manor is Maya's house, I always believed that the branch family lived elsewhere in the village, but were residing in the manor while Maya was still considered a child.

Also, bear in mind, it's possible for Mimi to have wrapped her hand in part of the channeling costume after wiping the prints.

Science: It's cuter than ever

Agent Orion wrote:
This was one I was thinking of sending in to the contradiction's page. It's nothing major, but I caught it the first time.

Name: De Killer's 'Client'
Type of cough-up: Everyone being out to lunch
Description: When De Killer goes into detail about his client and why he is on the witness stand. He slips up and says "This is the first time one of my clients has been charged with murder." Although he claims Adrian is his client, if anyone was paying close attention, they could have nailed that statement, proving Matt to be his client.

Unless Nick and Edgeworth were playing dumb for Maya's sake.

Edgeworth thought that De Killer was going to name Engarde anyway, so there would have been no reason for him to try to catch such an easily explained contradiction (Adrian was accused of murder too, although technically not "charged," though minor terminology probably could have been overlooked).

And Nick was, of course, playing dumb for Maya's sake.

Phantom Phoenix wrote:

Mimi wiped them off first. :knock-knock:

Struck by a blunt objection

Spoiler: JFA and TaT: Spiritual ownership of the Magatama
Name: Spiritual ownership of the Magatama
Type of cough-up: A plot hole.... of SPIRITUALISM!
Description: OKay, so the Magatama Phoenix has is Mayas. He get's it in 2-2, from Maya. It is also charged up by Pearl in that same case. So let me ask again... why is Phoenix the one it reveals locks to? Neither Pearl (2-2, 2-4 and 3-5 as I remember), nor Maya (I remember only 3-2, but likely more), or Mia for the matter (2-2), can see the locks; and any of those have quite a better knack at this spiritual thing, and Maya is the supposed OWNER of the Magatama. Of course, you can always explain this by saying that it's the person it has physical contact with. But that is disproven, as in 3-3, it is stolen from Phoenix, but he can still use it because it is 'close by'. In a closed oven, even. And I do not recall Maya hearing it then, which basicly proves that there is a bond between the Magatama and Phoenix. And such a bond makes no sence.

Prinnies Dood

SilverZephyr wrote:
Phantom Phoenix wrote:

Mimi wiped them off first. :knock-knock:

Presumably, Morgan shouted for Lotta and Nick to leave the room specifically for this purpose- to rearrange the evidence.
Sticks and stones may break my bones...
But a giant mallet will break them faster.
ImageImage

MAybe someone mentioned this already.

It's just a misspelling (i think) and I can't remember the case but it was in JfA.

BAcically Phoenix is grasping at some point or another and Fran tells him to stop theriozing (sp? on my part) and present evidence so Phoenix ends up thinking:

:nick-sweat: "(But I'm a good thunker... at least my teacher said I was...)"

I'm assuming it was meant to be "thinker" but... yeah. :yogi: It was either the 2nd or 3rd case (duh...)

Gimme a hollar for random chat anytime (PMs booshtard. 8D)

Desert rose, why do you live alone?

That typo was intentional for comedic effect.

Name: Phoenix and Larry
Type of cough-up: Plot Hole
Description:
In PWAA Case 1, Phoenix states that he's known Larry for 23 years. Okay, now first of all, that's just weird, because in PWAA, Larry's 23 years old. Phoenix would have known Larry since he was 1 year old! But, in Case 4, it's stated that Phoenix met Larry in Elementary School. There are two explanations for this:

1 - Larry is a child prodigy and he went to school when he was 1.
2 - Phoenix and Larry are actually older than they say they are.
3 - The writers got the wrong number.

I think it's the third one. :phoenix:

Name: Phoenix the Oblivious!
Type of cough-up: Stupidity!
Case: Turnabout Sisters

(Sorry if someone noticed this already) At Redd's final testimony, Phoenix is save because Mia appers and tells him about the recipt, and how she only got the stand the day before she died. What bothers me is, HOW THE HELL Phoenix NEVER NOTICED himself! He works at that office for chrissake! Surely he would've noticed something like a glass light stand just APPERING no? He should've known instantly Redd was lying about the begining of September! I mean, does he have secretly crap eyesight yet his ego means he won't wear glasses or somthing??

Live life to the full

Mikker wrote:
Spoiler: JFA and TaT: Spiritual ownership of the Magatama
Name: Spiritual ownership of the Magatama
Type of cough-up: A plot hole.... of SPIRITUALISM!
Description: OKay, so the Magatama Phoenix has is Mayas. He get's it in 2-2, from Maya. It is also charged up by Pearl in that same case. So let me ask again... why is Phoenix the one it reveals locks to? Neither Pearl (2-2, 2-4 and 3-5 as I remember), nor Maya (I remember only 3-2, but likely more), or Mia for the matter (2-2), can see the locks; and any of those have quite a better knack at this spiritual thing, and Maya is the supposed OWNER of the Magatama. Of course, you can always explain this by saying that it's the person it has physical contact with. But that is disproven, as in 3-3, it is stolen from Phoenix, but he can still use it because it is 'close by'. In a closed oven, even. And I do not recall Maya hearing it then, which basicly proves that there is a bond between the Magatama and Phoenix. And such a bond makes no sence.

Spoiler: Answer
Ok, there are a few points that come to mind in JFA
Firstly, Pearl makes it clear that it is the spiritual energy within the magatama that allows Phoenix to see the Psyche-Locks. Not the jewel itself. And it's possible that Pearl's thoughts at the time, which would be 'Help Mr. Nick Find the Truth' or something like that, had something to do with the matter.

Unorthodox: At that time Phoenix was based at the Fey & co Reception desk, it's possible that Mia bought it after he went home (it certainly appears that she worked longer hours than her understudy). As for not reading the receipt, I have to agree with you there.

Here's the contradiction I found:

Three Nickel Samurai Costumes?
Type: Inconsistency/Alternative Ending
Case: Farewell, my Turnabout, Courtroom (2nd Day)

When you try to stall for time by blaming Adrian again. You propose the theory that when Will Powers saw the Nickel Samurai Arm in Matt's room it could have been Adrian's arm.

However, this is impossible. Because after De Killer killed Juan, he went straight to Matt's room to give him the bear. So either costume would have been impossible to get since, Matt was wearing his, and Adrian had to have gotten her costume when she was forging the evidence, otherwise Juan or De Killer would have seen her take it.

Even though Phoenix and Edgeworth knew that this theory was wrong, Edgeworth could have objected, saying what I said above.
*Has nothing to place in sig*

@Ryuko But he KNEW it was a glass light stand as soon as he saw it smashed on the floor! And it was said countless times that it was unidentifiable once it had smash.

Live life to the full

Phoenix knowing what it was is easy to explain.

As you can see, the base of the light stand is pretty much intact. Also, the shaft hasn't been crushed, so it is broken at random intervals along the length.

Look under the window and you'll see a metal cap, that is for the light bulb. Put two and two together and it's pretty safe to bet that it's a light stand. Bearing in mind, Phoenix could see the whole thing from the door, rather than the window as May did.
Page 7 of 60 [ 2372 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 60  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby