Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 6 of 8[ 311 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Re: Characters you DISLIKE that everyone else LIKES *spoilers?*Topic%20Title

SHINing key~kayfaradaylove.

Location: sydney the land of the crap transport system RISE AND KILL~

rydus65 wrote:
Wesley Stickler- Okay, you steal pairs of panties to find out a 15 year old girl's magic trick? I guess you really are Wesley Sicko.

that is exactly the reason why i like him. x3
SHINee|B2ST|빅뱅i|U-KISS|2AM|4minute|2NE1|SNSD<3
"people who always eat instant noodles never die." taboo_neku

Phoenix Lover

Oos wrote:
pikura wrote:
Quote:
Oh, and I hate Mike Meekins. He's .. un-human. And the megaphone thing (and its sound) is annoying. And I want to strangle him every time he does that sprite.

i agree!! i had to turn off/on the sound when i wanted to play at night =__=

and.. characters i dislike...

:odoroki: : i still havent played the gs4 so i dont have the right to say nothing but... i know that kind of character and i dont like them... but who knows, maybe i change my opinion when i play it :D

:shelly: i really hate this one! hes scary and i couldnt sleep after playing...ihhh T_T

:welly: stupid sticky hairdo agg DX

YES LET'S HATE SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEIR HAIR.

i'm sorry that he's prettier than you.

oh dont worry, im sorry youre dumbass as he is... but its ok i guess nobody is perfect... geez ¬¬

by the way that hair is all covered by mucus!! ew >_<

now that ive played GS3 i can hate more ppl *yay* these are an example :3

:yuusaku: arrrrrgh.... i...just.. cant stand him omg i really hate him >_____<!!
:flowsers: i dont hate him but... hes a bit disgusting... it gives me creeps when he looks at me with sparkling eyes argh DX

:wave:

Ha...!

uhhh..... Phoenix? :phoenix:

....ayup.... I used to like him though, from PW to JFA, but after encountering him on the first mission on T&T, i totally hated him. FOOL! and in Apollo Justice....

Atmey: I hated his theatrics. I like saying "...ZVARRI!" though (but not out loud)

Dahlia: she is inherently evil. and creepy evil eyes under the umbrella... brrrr....

Larry, though I don't know if anyone LIKES Larry. Cross-examining him was so tedious, as was Mike Meekins.

I was going to name Franzie, but I realized that I don't really don't like her after all hahaha

Just a random passerby

I almost forgot about Young Phoenix. The constant sneezing is extremly annoying. I can't say I really hate him though. I just hate the sneezing.

About Moe, I only dislike him when I have to cross examine him . I don't actually mind him otherwise even though his jokes are lame. I actually started to like him when he was talking about being the new ringmaster. I still don't like Regina or Ben though. (By the way, I find it funny everyone gives Moe hell because you get penaties because he tells corny jokes but they don't give The Tiger any hell even though you can get the same penaties. Must be the Gangster thing.)

Phoenix Lover

aww i find young phoenix and moe really funny x3 (except for the penalties... argh)

~Formerly Phantom Dream

godot :godot: . EVRYONE LIKES HIM, but i couldnt hate him more unless he was Manfred :karma:. I also hate Edgy. I LUV fran and klaveir tho.
Sad to say, I've left C-R. I may still occasionally come on, but, y'know...
I just lost interest, but, this is still an awesome site.
I'll live on through my sprites, I hope. And my major contributions to the Max fanclub. ^_^
Bye ;_; ^_^

Every AJ character. Seriously - Apollo Justice had such a bad cast of characters, it shouldn't deserve the title of Ace Attorney. *edit* Wait, I take that back - I did kind of like Ema in AJ.

Apollo - How this guy made it out of law school, I don't know. He can't defend someone to save his life and someone else always ends up saving his butt, be it Phoenix or Klavier. He also isn't nearly as witty and amusing as Phoenix and Mia were. The only thing he has going for him is that he looks pretty cool.

Trucy - Instead of coming up with an original one, they just made the sidekick someone who tries way too hard to be like Maya and fails miserably at it. I really liked Maya as a character, but Trucy just annoyed me.

Lotta Hart - Since quite a few people have mentioned her, I assume she's actually somewhat popular. I don't know why, since I personally found her to be really annoying. I don't know why I dislike her as much as I do, but she's got to be one of the worst PW characters in my opinion.

Ron DeLite - His twitches are annoying, he can't speak properly, he never has anything intelligent to say and he's just generally annoying not to mention his theme sucks, too.

Luke Atmey - There's just too much wrong with this guy, but one word should suffice: zwarri.

Klavier Gavin - The reason to Apollo's success in court is simple: he has never had to face anyone but (presumably) the most incompetent prosecutors in the world. If you really suck so badly as a defense attorney you can't beat this guy, have no fear: he'll solve the case for you and prove the defendant innocent.

Adrian - I thought she was decent in the second game, but in Trials and Tribulations, she was just bad. I'm all for character development, but she just developed in all the wrong ways. Every shred of intelligence seems to have left her between the second and the third game.

Young & Hobo Phoenix - I was happy to see Phoenix in AJ, but once I saw what kind of monstrosity he had become, I started wishing he had had a heart attack or something instead. As for young Phoenix: he's an idiot and not even a funny one. Enough said.

There are more, but I don't feel like making a longer list than this.

Last edited by The_Steel_Samurai on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

The_Steel_Samurai wrote:
Every AJ character. Seriously - Apollo Justice had such a bad cast of characters, it shouldn't deserve the title of Ace Attorney.

Apollo - How this guy made it out of law school, I don't know. He can't defend someone to save his life and someone else always ends up saving his butt, be it Phoenix or Klavier. He also isn't nearly as witty and amusing as Phoenix and Mia were. The only thing he has going for him is that he looks pretty cool.

Hmm, I could say the same for Phoenix, personally, just replacing "Phoenix and Klavier" with the Feys, and maybe taking out the witty and amusing part.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

DramaticaXIV2 wrote:
The_Steel_Samurai wrote:
Every AJ character. Seriously - Apollo Justice had such a bad cast of characters, it shouldn't deserve the title of Ace Attorney.

Hmm, I could say the same for Phoenix, personally, just replacing "Phoenix and Klavier" with the Feys, and maybe taking out the witty and amusing part.

True, but Phoenix still seemed more competent than Apollo. And Phoenix did solve quite a few cases on his own in the later games. (though maybe Apollo will, too if they give him more games) Phoenix was still a more interesting character imo. Phoenix was the kind of character I could actually relate to whereas Apollo just seemed so distant.

~Formerly Phantom Dream

Quote:
Every AJ character. Seriously - Apollo Justice had such a bad cast of characters, it shouldn't deserve the title of Ace Attorney. *edit* Wait, I take that back - I did kind of like Ema in AJ.

Trucy - Instead of coming up with an original one, they just made the sidekick someone who tries way too hard to be like Maya and fails miserably at it. I really liked Maya as a character, but Trucy just annoyed me.

Lotta Hart - Since quite a few people have mentioned her, I assume she's actually somewhat popular. I don't know why, since I personally found her to be really annoying. I don't know why I dislike her as much as I do, but she's got to be one of the worst PW characters in my opinion.

Ron DeLite - His twitches are annoying, he can't speak properly, he never has anything intelligent to say and he's just generally annoying not to mention his theme sucks, too.

Luke Atmey - There's just too much wrong with this guy, but one word should suffice: zwarri.

Klavier Gavin - The reason to Apollo's success in court is simple: he has never had to face anyone but (presumably) the most incompetent prosecutors in the world. If you really suck so badly as a defense attorney you can't beat this guy, have no fear: he'll solve the case for you and prove the defendant innocent.

Adrian - I thought she was decent in the second game, but in Trials and Tribulations, she was just bad. I'm all for character development, but she just developed in all the wrong ways. Every shred of intelligence seems to have left her between the second and the third game.

Young & Hobo Phoenix - I was happy to see Phoenix in AJ, but once I saw what kind of monstrosity he had become, I started wishing he had had a heart attack or something instead. As for young Phoenix: he's an idiot and not even a funny one. Enough said.

There are more, but I don't feel like making a longer list than this.

i agree w/ evryting except klavier and ron. i just like ron. but klavier is kewl, and he actually prosecutes!
Sad to say, I've left C-R. I may still occasionally come on, but, y'know...
I just lost interest, but, this is still an awesome site.
I'll live on through my sprites, I hope. And my major contributions to the Max fanclub. ^_^
Bye ;_; ^_^

I would have to say Grossburg :grossburg: . His constant talk of hemorrhoids both confuses and disturbs me. My friend at work likes him though.

Last edited by Glen1984 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Waiting on Godot...

Actually, I nearly threw my DS cause of :hobohodo: He neglects Apollo so much that I felt like screaming inside. I can't hate him though. How can you hate someone with such an adorable laugh? T.T

Kittens die every time :payne: comes on the scene. He's like a poison of fail. I'm SO glad he only EVER appears in the first case couse I couldn't handle a Payne related plot line.

:gregory: Because he comes across as a jerk to me.

:edgy: I'm 50/50 with. Most of the time he sulks or is emo agressive. The only reason I can explain Phoenix's passion for him is man love. Really- untill T & T, Miles was consistently a jerk. I didn't actually like him till T&T,
Spoiler:
I actually didn't like playing him as a character. IT was well played, but obviously for the fans

There's many other characters I don't like, but its cause I'm not meant to like them. On the bright side, the ones I DO like are :phoenix: :maya: :godot: :damon: :minuki: :larry: :grossburg: :javado: :maggy: :sadshoe: :uramidn: :luke-side: :sick: :scientific: (not AJ Ema) :polly: :pearl-blush: :raygun: :noodle-hmm: :haha: :pft:

I don't hate any of them though- I'm a writer. They have quirks to me, so I focus more on the story than irky personality quirks. IT's like real life honestly
ImageImageImageImage

PsychoDahlia?!

Godot-Fangirl wrote:
Jeff.Smart wrote:
Godot-Fangirl wrote:
:chinami: i know shes cute and her evilness are cool but

you're trying to say that there actually are people who like her?? I didn't like her in any way at all, not her "nice" side and not the other one.

yes, there are people who like her...

*cough*

Anyway...
I HATE Adrian Andrews, and I wished she did commit suicide..!
I HATE Regina Berry (even though she's not well liked by real people, everyone in the game LOVED her.) She needs to be the next victim!
I hate Manfred. Just a lame villain everyone is obsessed with. Lame, I say, LAME!!
Oh and Kristoph was boring. And not handsome at all.
Thanks C.Gholy for my earth-shattering wallpaper, and .•°٭blinq٭°•. for this amazingly wonderful signature!

Waiting on Godot...

The Red Dahlia wrote:
I hate Manfred. Just a lame villain everyone is obsessed with.

Actually- I do dislike him. He was a pretty terrible bad guy- he could've been alot better. I held alot of respect for Damon Gant cause he had a silver tongue that made everyone like him, but then he had this cruel sinister side that was so confident. You'd believe he was ANYONE in real life. Manfred Von Karma was an up himself prat that whined like a baby if he was anything less than perfect. Atleast Fran has personality even if she's the same. Manfred was very obviously a psychopath >.>
ImageImageImageImage

Phoenix + Iris Forever

quote="The Red Dahlia"
Godot-Fangirl wrote:
Jeff.Smart wrote:
Godot-Fangirl wrote:
:chinami: i know shes cute and her evilness are cool but

you're trying to say that there actually are people who like her?? I didn't like her in any way at all, not her "nice" side and not the other one.

yes, there are people who like her...

*cough*
/quote

Indeed.

I really, really, REALLY don't like Godot!!! He's my least favorite character!
Spoiler: 3-5
He could have easily just looked at Morgan's note to Pearly and just taken or replaced it. Even if he didn't, he didn't have to kill Mia's mom. I though he was trying to repay her for letting her die!!!

I also really, REALLY don't like Daryan Cresend. At all. He's a complete jerk and reminds me of that kid who sat next to me in science last year - and trust me, that is NOT a complement.

I don't like Jake Marshal either because he shaves way more often than humanly possible, and because he's inexplicably popular.

And I don't like Kristoph. I just don't.

And I think Apollo's a jerk.

In Justice We Trust

I respect Klavier for his pursuit of justice, but I honestly find him annoying. Part of it might be out of my bias against rock music, but I also have issues with his over-the-top personality. And he gives Ema a hard time, even if he actually likes her. As Ema is one of my favorite characters, Klavier's pestering of her (regardless of motive) instantly made me resent him.
I'll always love you, Max.

I'm jumping onto the Lotta bandwagon ... I don't dislike her that strongly -- she had some funny moments, but there was no reason for me to get very attached to her, either. I just didn't have fun interacting with her. And the fact that she was in like 3 cases was too much. Just choose a profession, please, dear, and stay away from my courtroom D:

FEENIE: Look, Lawyer!Phoenix is my favorite character, but his college self made me want to stab something. Even though it was hilarious when
Spoiler: 3-1
he ate the bottle necklace (not the fact that he could have died!! but the way that the event unfolded was chaotic and fun)
, he was way too immature and I thought his character was overdone.
Oh, Phoenix, how you have grown~~

and as for Hobohodou: I don't hate him, but I worry for him. Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed Lawyer!Phoenix seems so far away now : / Hobohodou seems like the type of person that Lawyer!Phoenix would rather stay away from, if he met someone like him on the street. And his moral code seems to have completely deteriorated. I hope he straightens back up in GS5, if he's in it.

I enjoy the Gavins, but I wished we could have seen more character development from both of them.
Spoiler: AJ:AA
The only reaction we saw from Klavier about his serial-murderer older brother was at the end of 4-4. I want to learn more about how much Klavier actually knew of Kristoph's descent into darkness, or at least more on their past together.

But then again, there's only so much you can fit into one game about supporting characters :B

OK, I just wrote a novel. Ending here.
Kay, you might want to tone the ruffling down a bit.

{tumblr:} edgequill • {twitter:} edgequill • {Ao3:} edgequill

A Kirby and AA fan

kusch wrote:
he ate the bottle necklace (not the fact that he could have died!! but the way that the event unfolded was chaotic and fun)

Somehow though, I thought that Phoenix might actually die when he ate that bottle... Yeah, I don't know why, either. But it made me scared. I don't want Phoenix to die. :sadshoe:

Forget everything you have just read...

:maya: I just think she's extremely generic and boring. And ugly.
I support multiple obscure shippings in books, video games and television!
If a dog and a dolphin can get along, why can't our mom and dad?
I support multiple obscure shippings in books, video games and television!

Objection! That was objectionable!

Ron - He does his best to try and make sure you don't win the case...

Larry - I thought he was alright in AA but he's very annoying in T&T

Pearl - I just *shot*

Seriously though, I don't know what it is about her I just don't like. Her constant Maya and Phoenix thing didn't half drive me up the wall.

And that's about it.
MY SIG. THIS IS IT. HAPPY?

Avoid getting hurt? No way!

:karma: = well... i just hated him... from the beggining and even more in the end of the case..
Spoiler:
poor edgey :Max-Cry:

:grey: = i just don't like him... think it's cause of his looks, he just looks strange xd

:uramidn: = i just don't like her caracter... i was afraid she was going to poision Nick and Maya that whole case!

:acro: =
Spoiler:
i don't like his actions... why kill the one your brother love cause of an accident? that's just mean!
i do inderstand his feeling.. but i still don't like this action

:chinami: = hmm.. i don't like her caracter.. and her actions..

:odoroki: = i can't stop looking at his hair.. so i miss a lot of inportant stuff! 'but that's not the thing why i don't like him
i think it's cause he takes nick's place in the game

:garyuu: = i didn't like him from the beginning.. i don't really know why
Spoiler:
but i really HATED him after the first case

Last edited by geheimaccount on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Step-ladder

Regina... I think Bat's not the only who was bit in the head because that girl is just... Screwed in the head. Who falls in love with a puppet, specially when there's a perverted looking thirty year old behind it. Think about it people!
Always strive to improve, not compare to others! - Arkillian
Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!

Edgeworth.
... Just hated him the entire time.

Call me Ishmael.

Spoiler:
:minuki: - Flat Maya clone. She's cute, though.
:agent-Smith: - True, he was sympathetic, but I still don't see why everyone raves about him.
:haha: - Just ugh.
:kyouya: - This guy and his attitude made me hate rock music.
:garyuu: - He had potential to be a great villain, but they screwed up. I mean, look at his motive.
:aiga: - His plan was brilliant, but his character never amazed me. It felt good taking him down though!

Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

Honestly there are only 3 characters in the entire franchise I dislike.

1: Matt Engarde. I can sympathize with basically any villain so long as they have BACKSTORY revealing why people become evil. His sheer lack of a history or origin flashback drives me nuts. He's just a self-centered manipulative prick to me.

2: Alita Tiala. She seemed to me like a dumbed down Dahlia knock-off. Playing through 4-2 reminded me too much of 3-1 cuz of that...

3: Despite my subtle praise for Dahlia in my previous two explanations, #3 is...

Dahlia's Butterflies! They annoy me to all hell! :chinami: already does a good enough job wowing the courtroom; she doesn't need some butterflies to enhance the aura of "complete sincerity" as :udgy: describes it! I must thank :chinami: for killing her pets in 3-1, they were really driving me nearly to insanity one night.

Characters I don't like: :chinami: (hate her "nice" side and bad side. Acts all sweet and innocent but in all reality a blood-thirsty sociopath), :ditz: (I think she's the most ANNOYING character in all of the Phoenix Wright games), and :yuusaku: (not as annoying as Ini but possibly 2nd most annoying considering how much he keeps whining. Kinda pathetic for his age)

Characters I like: :godot: (Decent personality and is a lot less annoying than the Von Karmas), :edgeworth: (Possibly my favorite prosecutor and less annoying than Von Karmas. Yes he objects a lot but it's not like almost every statement unlike the Von Karmas) and :phoenix: (gotta love his snappy humor and the expressions he makes when he makes a stupid mistake in court)

Thanks Vickinator for the Sexy Avi ;D

:damon: Gant is just a creeper :/. I mean, his personality is unique and all, but the Gant stare got annoying after a while.

:regina: I don't think anybody IRL actually likes her, but everybody in the goddamn game does, so I'm going to say it 8D.

:sassy: <-- I only hate her in AJ. She was cute in the first game, but her attitude annoys me now. :/ I miss Gumshoe ;__;

:mattphone: Matt is just a sicko. He's not even that cool. The only thing I like about him is his cat. :shoe:

:Maki: SO ANNOYING TO DEFEND. He's not that cute either.

:badger: Not really a character, but this thing is seriously the root of all evil.

OBJECTION! BOTH ATTORNEYS ARE AWESOME!

Quote:
I can sympathize with basically any villain so long as they have BACKSTORY revealing why people become evil. His sheer lack of a history or origin flashback drives me nuts.

Why are you assuming one exists? Contrary to popular belief, not every person who's a jerk is so because Daddy didn't hug them or their girlfriend broke up with them or whatever. Matt's an asshole because he is. The sky is blue, the grass is green, the moon is made out of cheese, and Matt Engarde is an evil son of a bitch. That's how simple it is. Some men are just created evil, not turned to it as they go through life.

:snap: You're not German, and you're too damn obnoxious. I praise the man for his Edgeworth moral code, but give me Edgey any day of the week. Besides, his presence isn't doing the helpless situation any favors.

:trapcardcoffee: I hate him. I really do. You want to talk about bad proseuctors in Klavier? This guy's just as bad, if not worse. He has no arguments of his own, all he has up his sleeve is to make Phoenix prove his case further. Plus it's rather childish of him to pin Mia's death on Phoenix for basically the whole damn game.

:haha: ...Why people like this guy, I'll never know.

:varanbaran: ...Because Case 4 would probably fail a lot less if it turned out he actually killed Magnifi. I literally facepalmed when I found out Magnifi suicided. I mean, oh come on, we spent all this time digging through that case for THAT conclusion?! So yeah. Valant's fault for making case 4 an epic shitbomb.

...And I've noticed a lot of hate for :garyuu: in this thread. While I don't necessarily love the man, I did like him, in Case 1 at least. Just because he's the last person you'd suspect, you know? He looks and acts so civilized, and he doesn't bust under pressure easily at all. I'll take him over his rock star brother any day of the week. Admit it, facing off against Kristoph would be pretty fun.

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

:badger:
He didn't just get on :edgeworth: 's nerves. That music is, just....
:grossburg: What is the're to like about him?

Love, learn, live.

I just love how you boobs have to bitch about turning down your volume for Mike Meekins. Stop bitching and grow some balls. So what if you had to turn down the volume, doesn't mean that you have to whine about it. "Oh, gee, I had to turn down the volume for my poor wittle ears, I had to change something, so now I hate that Meekins guy. WAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Jesus, you whine more than those petty little bitches at school.

Stop whining and get over it! If you're going to hate a character, at least come up with a decent reason.

Regina: Her ignorance is beyond stupid. I mean, sure I know some ignorant people, but the fact that she can't tell what's right and wrong is just dangerous, seriously... she needs a straight kick to the forehead.

...Hopefully someday... xD

Johnny Rotan wrote:
:grossburg: What is the're to like about him?

Those sexy Hercule Poirot moustaches, 'course! =D
No? Just my friend? Okay...

Well...He is...kinda...like a bear...
Teddy, or something...

+ He is funny.
ImageImageImageImage

Trick & Logic

:odoroki: He's dumb as hell... I solved the case even bevor the last trial... and he is riding on the wrong horse till the last Objection...
Earth to Odoroki: Get some Brain! (Thats why I personally want phoenix back as a lawyer! Not (only) because of his epicness... he is just smarter than him...)
"We want to know more about Apollo and not about Phoenix"
Where nothing is there cant grow anything. Thats how we in germany say.
When I want to know what happens to dumb asses or which intense they have to do something, I look at my environment.
And AJ Fans and PW haters...
I tell you why he become a lawyer

:odoroki: : Dam, School is out, what shall I do? Maybe I become an Uaber 1337 Lawyer and grab some chicks with my epicness!
:udgy: : Thats more an Epic Fail Mr. Justice
:payne: One of your best Lines ever your Honor!
:udgy: : My verdict about is Mr.Justice Stupid is:
:guilty:

Some more Brain wouldn't be that bad...
and get better emotions...

:chinami: I hate really bad people...

:igarashi: Verdict: Not Funny

:sawit: I don't know if somebody likes him but I hate him!

:wellington: The first case was harder then some of the filler cases... and the whole AJ cases...
4 Guilty verdicts -_-
Thats why I hate him!

:edgeworth: I don't disslike him but the great fandom arround him is to much...

:hobohodo: I don't hate him.. I hate, what they did with him o.O

:zenitora: dumb!

:kyouya: Achtung Baby! You suck!

:will: Not really a disslike but I was tired of seeing him

:yuusaku: Enough said about him...

I can't handle with the smilys here but BRUSHEL can die!!
I wont care!
The only time a lawyer can cry is when its all over.
~ Godot

~ You know you love somebody, when this person makes you smile everytime. Even when this person just broke your heart.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

MikeMeekinsFan wrote:
I just love how you boobs have to bitch about turning down your volume for Mike Meekins. Stop bitching and grow some balls. So what if you had to turn down the volume, doesn't mean that you have to whine about it. "Oh, gee, I had to turn down the volume for my poor wittle ears, I had to change something, so now I hate that Meekins guy. WAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Jesus, you whine more than those petty little bitches at school.

Stop whining and get over it! If you're going to hate a character, at least come up with a decent reason.

Wow, defensive much?

People can hate characters for pretty much any reason they please. And if it's because the loudspeaker thing annoyed them, then so be it. I love Edgeworth to death, but you don't see me bitching and complaining when people say they hate him. *shrugs*

I wouldn't say that I hated Meekins, but he was kind of annoying to me.
Thanks to .•°٭blinq٭°•. for the lovely sig. ♥
"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

MikeMeekinsFan wrote:

lolz. My butt hurts too. I might go to town on everyone who hates Edgey/Apollo/Maya/Pearl etc.

:april:

Daniel Fairhammer wrote:
I wont care!

LOL everytime he came on the screen I SWEAR I could smell toothpaste!!!!

And trying to perceive him was so f*cking annoying. I had to read the walkthrough.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Trick & Logic

loobywright wrote:
Daniel Fairhammer wrote:
I wont care!

LOL everytime he came on the screen I SWEAR I could smell toothpaste!!!!

And trying to perceive him was so f*cking annoying. I had to read the walkthrough.

Spoiler: About the observation with the bracelet...
I NEVER thought about that he sweat -_-
I looked @ his whole face and I didn't found anything! *GRRR*

The only time a lawyer can cry is when its all over.
~ Godot

~ You know you love somebody, when this person makes you smile everytime. Even when this person just broke your heart.

BBdoubleB wrote:
Quote:
I can sympathize with basically any villain so long as they have BACKSTORY revealing why people become evil. His sheer lack of a history or origin flashback drives me nuts.

Why are you assuming one exists? Contrary to popular belief, not every person who's a jerk is so because Daddy didn't hug them or their girlfriend broke up with them or whatever. Matt's an asshole because he is. The sky is blue, the grass is green, the moon is made out of cheese, and Matt Engarde is an evil son of a bitch. That's how simple it is. Some men are just created evil, not turned to it as they go through life.

Oh I understand it is that simple, hence why I dislike him so much. I just think he'd be a better character if he wasn't that simple, or we were at least given some proof he was born evil, which there never was.

OBJECTION! BOTH ATTORNEYS ARE AWESOME!

...Uh...how do you prove something like that?

To Remain Simple Inside

I like. Every. Single. Character. :godot:

Besides Trilo. But he is not alive, so...

I used to hate Godot too, but just because my ex-boyfriend talked about him ALL THE TIME. After we broke up, my hate disappeared. Now I like Godot too.

Anyway, I don't like hating. I think every character has a reason for being. Even the annoying ones.
Sorry for possible grammar mistakes. My english is not very good, ya know.
Click here to see my Rise From The Ashes Tribute

OBJECTION!

:raygun: wendy oldbag.
-man she is annoying. she just wont shut up :toaster:
-she stalks celebs like her life depends on it.
-her testimonies are such a pain in the ass. they are always vague and full of shit. even :butzthumbs: gives a better testimony.
-when she is not on the stand. getting info out of her is still a pain. just simply because she hides so much info and to get it, you need to bribe her. :spload:

Machine on the Inside

To avoid the wrath of my friend Lind_L

Spoiler: *ahem*
I hate Gant with almost every single fiber of my being. It's not because of the rape jokes or anything, but what he did in the course of the story was so sick. Oh, and the fact that he pauses the damn game with his stares of death. At least Kristoph was smexy *shot*

ImageImage

Yew is an expert in playing tag!
Page 6 of 8 [ 311 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby