Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 1 of 8[ 293 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Top 10 Favorite and Least favorite PW Characters.Topic%20Title

Post your top 10 PW characters, I'm interested to see what you guys put down. You don't have to be like me and include a reason for everyone though.

10.) Jake Marsahll :jake: I just thought the whole Cowboy image was cool. He was just really unique so to speak.
9.)Mia Fey :mia: gotta give her credit for being able to fit into Pearl's clothing. Is anyone else wierded out by that besides me?
8.) Pearl Fey :pearl: She's just cute. And she's actually useful.
7.)The Judge :udgy: Just because I feel so sorry that nobody likes him.
6.) Damon Gant :damon: He has to be the most brilliantly contsructed villain. Before I found out he was twisted I thought he was pretty cool. Kinda reminded me of my uncle in a way.
5.) Edgeworth :edgeworth: I kinda hated him in the first game cause I thought he was a snob. But after a while I grew to like him (although sometimes he still seems a little snobby).
4.) Shelly De Killer :shelly: You know you're awesome when you can pull off being both a butler and an assassin. Although I don't like how he had to kidnap Maya... Not cool...
3.) Phoenix Wright :phoenix: He's the hero, nuff said.
2.) Maya Fey :maya: She's amazingly adorable and reminds me of my girfriend. I just like how she sticks by Phoenix's side and I really don't care if she's immature.
1.) Godot :godot: Gotta give credit to the man who can magically summon a cup of coffee by simply opening his hand. And I just think the guy's filled with more awesomeness than Mister T and Chuch Norris put together.

(least favorite now)

10.) Yanni Yogi :yogi: Seriously? Who falls asleep during testimonies? What a jerk...
9.) Manfred Von Karma :karma: His "objection" gives me nightmares. And he constantly pulls at every string he possibly can. It gets bothersome for me.
8.) Dr. Hotti :hotti: Just plain creepy...
7.) Furio Tigre :zenitora: He impersonated Phoenix Wright, HOW DARE HE?
6.) Franziska Von Karma :franny: The whip is too much for me... You guys might like her but I kinda didn't enjoy having her as prosecuter... at all...
5.) Dahlia Hawthorne :chinami: Yeah she's a decent villain. That's why I dislike her.
4.) Officer Meekins :meekins: He's just dumb as rocks. Couldn't stand him at all.
3.) Winston Payne :payne: If I have to listen to that "OBJECTION" one more time I SWEAR!!
2.) Wendy Oldbag :raygun: Bitch just never shuts up.
1.) Larry Butz :larry: Guy's a moron. And he's in like nine tenths of all the cases... just want him to go away already.
Re: Top 10 Favorite and Least favorite PW Characters.Topic%20Title

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

I don't want to sound rude, but...you should be wary of spoilers up there. :chinami:

As for my ranking...

10 Favorite Characters:
10) Maggey Byrde
9) Ini Miney (Like, she is not a plot-important character, but I liked her...)
8 and 7) The Skye sisters, in no particular order (each one is interesting for different reasons)
6) Acro (I got really fond to this guy in the first game...I guess I could symphatize with him :acro: )
5) Dahlia Hawthorne
4) Dick Gumshoe (This guy IS awesome)
3) Phoenix Wright
2) Adrian Andrews
1) Jake Marshall

10 Least Favorite Characters
10) Maya Fey (It's not that I don't like her...I just like her less than the others...)
9) Richard Wellington (Downright irritating)
8) Dr. Grey (DON'T talk about the weather with this guy...but I guess everyone know that already.)
7) Dr. Hotti (Just noticed that I don't like doctors that much. It's that or the doctors in this game are...crazy.)
6) Winston Payne
5) Yanni Yogi (Err...strange)
4) Max Gallactica (FABULOUSLY irritating, but that's just my opinion...)
3) Moe
2) Dee Vasquez (I guess it's kinda a good thing that I dislike her...)
1) Wendy Oldbag

Many thanks to PandaPrinzessin for this signature!

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

Right, favourites:

10. :pearl: Cute and all, and always nagging Phoenix, but she can be annoying at times.

9. :zenitora: yousa gonna dis dis man? He'sa gonna break youse!

8. :lana: Not just because she's hot (well, mayube slightly, as far as a sprite can be). But she was ready to give up everything to protect her sister.

7. :uramidn: Aww, her evilness is rather cute

6. :payne: Because he's so pathetic at his job, just unlucky like

5. :sadshoe: How can you not love him?

4. :godot: He's cool, and he drinks his coffee like a real man!

3. :edgy: : the character who develops most durning the series

2. :maya: She is the best of Phoenix's companions, and loves burgers, like me.

1. :hobohodo: Before anyone goes off saying this doesn't count cos he's in AJ, he IS Phoenix Wright, which makes him a PW character. And he's just so cool, calm and collected, and he can get thrown thirty feet into the air with only a sprained ankle, and I want his hat.

Least favourite:

10. :chinami: She's just plain evil, but not too well-rounded evil.

9. :redd: He is so fantabulously hateful

8. :karma: Much worse than his daughter, and he tried to frame Edgeworth for, well, everything.

7. :grossburg: Seriously, why can't he get murdered sometime? Just a big, defeatist nuisance

6. :jake: He's just too cocky and arrogant for my liking, and he doesn't care much for Gumshoe.

5. :bellboy: He is evil incarnate

4. :wellington: Try to ruin Phoenix? How dare he!

3. :meekins: Please, put the megaphone down

2. :yogi: Urgh, just very annoying to talk to, and he lied about everything about him.

1. :hotti: creep. that is all.

Favorite:
10: :minuki: She's so cute!And she's a magician,what more can you ask for?
9: :keiko: I loved her lines and she deserves alot more attention.Come on,how can hate her?
8: :jake: He's a badass cowboy who has such a deep character.One of the reasons that Rise from the Ashes is my favorite case.
7: :yogi: He's so funny and he cheered me up during 1-4.Like a grandfather you wished you had.
6: :mia: Well,come on!She's your mentor,helps you when things get rough and I found a certain charm to her character.:)
5: :eh?: He's like a kicked puppy.He's the most lovable,and my mood always lifts when he appears.
4: :garyuu:
Spoiler: AJ
He's so sexy and diabolical.Also,he's the one guy who I wouldn't expect to be the villain,he's that good.

3: :godot: He's the reason that T&T was awesome.I hope he turns up in later games,though that won't probably happen.:(
2: :phoenix: How can you not like the guy?You can relate to him,his inner monologue is hilarious and he is the unconventional hero.He doesn't have superpowers or an arsenal of weapons,but he still saves the day.Go Phoenix!
1: :goodman:
Spoiler: 1-5
I know,he's a minor,but you need to look deeply into his character.He's a tragic victim.Look;His co-worker dies,his two other partners are demoted and fired(I wouldn't be surprised if Jake and Angel hated him for it),it bothers him for two years,tries to re-open it for Jake's sake,he gets stabbed,thrown into the trunk of a car,gets stabbed again and has his identity stolen.Overall,the guy sacrificed his own life to find closure in SL-9.A true hero,in my opinion.

Least favorites(Due to them being almost all villains,in spoiler tags)
Spoiler: All 3 games
10: :butz: I hate him so much.He has to make 3-5 so awkward.Urrrrgh.
9: :karma: "What?!NO,MY RECORD!Oh look,Gregory,his son and the bailiff!Shoot Gregory!Now,I go on vacation!" I rest my case
8: :edgeworth: I'm sorry,but I don't like Edgeworth.His character is just annoying.He was so emo about his past.Your father died?Sad.But some characters have been through more than you.*coughDiegocough*
7: :grossburg: Look,I'm trying to get red-hair into jail.Can you shut up for five minutes about your hemorrhoids,please?
6: :maya: I am going to get alot of hate for this,but Maya's annoying to me.She isn't that helpful and she gets into trouble too much.
:redd: ARRRGH.You punched Phoenix,you killed Mia and you made Godot bitter.GEEZ.
5: :that-b-word: Urrgh.I hate you so much.You ruined so many people's lives for no reason at all.I despise Dahlia.
4: :kyouya: Annoying punk who interferes with everything.I could not stand him in the flashback trial.
3:Zak:He is such a jerk.I do not need to say more.He is such an asshole.
2: :mattphone: He kills people to protect his reputation?I don't like that,sorry.>:(
1 :gant-jazz: He kills two people and manipulates another to get himself power.That's so cold-hearted.Secondly,he annoyed me with his clapping and constant talk of swimming.

Surf's Up!

WARNING! CONTROVERSIAL CHOICES FOLLOW!

Favourite:

10: :moe: I feel sorry for him, being a unfunny clown. Plus I love that bit about the C-team/the fresh clown of clownair.

9: :hotti: because he's so blatantly perverted.

8: :bro: because of the way he tries to enter his verdict as soon as the trial begins. Also for his hilarious canadian accent.

7: :maggy: because she so unlucky in life, which I can associate with. Besides, she can tolerate Armstrong (and deserves a medal because of it).

6: :jake: because of his un-relenting resolve to find out what really happened to his brother. And he has a badass theme tune.

5: :psycho-matt: because taking him down is so satisfying.

4: :varanbaran:
Spoiler: Valant Gramarye
because I feel sorry for him losing out to Zak for the performance rights (plus he isn't as much as a jerk as Zak is)

3: :godot: I love his metaphors, even though I don't really understand them. Plus, him throwing his coffee at Phoenix is an epic win.

2: :sadshoe: because I feel sorry for him when Godot/Edgeworth/Franziska lays the blame on him. Plus, he's saved me when things are looking grim (notably 2-4 and 3-3).

1: :that-b-word: because she's hot.

Least favourites

10: :study: because, although I'm a science freak, I don't need to be lectured on Krypton particles, or the definition of a second.

9: :uramidn: because she's so morbid and creepy. *shivers*

8: :kyouya-pull: because his air guitar (while initially awesome) gets annoying after repeated usage. Plus, I don't like his style of prosecution.

7: :javado: Him calling Mia "kitten" in every other sentence really gets on my nerves.

6: :grossburg: For mentioning his hemmarroids in 3-1. :spit:

5: :sal: 4 teh l337 speak - I can't understand what he's saying at least 50% of the time.

4: :Maki: For lying to me (about his sight and about not speaking/understanding English. And he's my own client!!

3: :oldbag: For doing everything in her power to hinder my case. And that blasted raygun! :raygun:

2=: :pearl: For going on about the whole 'Maya is your special someone' crap. And she's useless in the investigation phases of 2-4.

2=: :chef: For that 'dance' of his...MY EYES! MY EYES! :ack:

1: :ayame: Aside from my disliking of nuns in general, the thing that I hate about her is that she's such a do-gooder, and therefore boring as an actual character.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

NinjaMonkey wrote:
2: :sadshoe: because I feel sorry for him when Godot/Edgeworth/Franziska lays the blame on him. Plus, he's saved me when things are looking grim (notably 2-4 and 3-3).

Don't forget how he saved us in 1-3 too.

Many thanks to PandaPrinzessin for this signature!

1000% Knight

Favs:

10. :godot: Yeah, he's cool and everything, but I didn't really like him beyond that :S
9. :mareka: Dessie was also fun
8. :yuusaku: Ron was a lot of fun xD "Did you do it?" "Yes! I mean, no! Nonononononono!"
7. :butzthumbs: Just for the whole Laurice Dauxnim fiasco. Oh, and for 1-4
6. :edgeworth: Sure, he was really bad in 1-2, and all his dialogue was messed up in 2-4 by the addition of 1-5, but he was awesome in 1-3, 1-4, 1-5 and 3-5 (and even 3-4)
5. :elise: She's just so nice and sweet and you-know-who
4. :maya: I think Maya speaks for herself. She's a really good comic relief character.
3. :javado: Same with Diego. Especially at the end of 3-4
2. :mia: Mia is just awesome.
1. :phoenix: ^_^

Least favs: (they don't get the honor of smilies)
10. Yanni Yogi. I didn't mind him himself... just having to wait every time he fell asleep!
9. Furio Tigre. Waiting for his roars to end was not fun.
8. Armstrong. He was freaky.
7. Franziska von Karma. She was just annoying... argh.
6. Wellington. Just annoying.
5. Dahlia. She is pretty evil.
4. Shelley de Killer. He was just so...annoying, too.
3. Matt. Predictable and stupid villain.
2. Adrian Adrews. Only in 2-4. SHE WAS SO ANNOYING. I hated wasting 5 hours convincing her to speak on the first day in court...
1. Klavier Gavin. I don't care if he's not part of the Phoenix arc! I hate him too much to not include him!
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Behind spoiler tags, though I haven't gotten around to AJ yet.

Spoiler: Favourites
Favourites
Honorary mention for :polly: as the best witness ever.
10. :yuusaku: - I can sympathise with the apologetic, unsure characters.
9. :franny: - Only foolish fools would make foolish demands for reasons as to why Franziska's on here.
8. Celeste Inpax - I love everyone from 2-4, including ridiculously minor characters, as will become apparent.
7. :grey: - I know he annoys most people, but it made me laugh. I'd just gotten inside and was complaining about the weather and how wrong the forecast was when I started 2-2 for the first time.
6. :adrian:
5. :juan: - Both he and Adrian for the aforementioned 2-4 obsession.
4. :punch-ben: - Poor guy. I don't care for Trilo, though.
3. :phoenix: - Need I say anything?
2. :matt: :psycho-matt: - I loved that case from the get go, evidently, though I will admit that Zarla's comics helped. A lot.
1. :gumshoe: - I can hardly come up with a reason not to love him. I want to give him a hug whenever he gets whipped or mentions his paycheck. :sadshoe:

Spoiler: Least Favourite
Least Favourite
10. :yogi: - I can't remember why, but something about him disturbed me.
9. :ayame: - I feel guilty putting her on here, but her character was forever tainted by the initial assumption that she was somehow Dahlia.
8. :igarashi: - Though a few of the reactions to being bombarded by seeds amused me.
7. :hotti: - Essentially what everyone else has already said. I was rather pleased when Franziska whipped him and shut him up.
6. :chef: - Brain bleach, quickly, please!
5. :onamida:
4. :zenitora:
3. :ditz:
2. :sal: - As for the previous four, any characters with severe speech affectations annoy me.
1. :that-b-word: - I wanted to commit murder myself every time she turned up. Maybe that means she was well designed, but that doesn't stop her getting on my nerves.

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

Honourable Mention: Dick Gumshoe and Wendy Oldbag
10. Wesley Stickler. Now what's wrong with fast speakers, you whippersnappers who read Zetta Slow here?
9. Winston Payne. NEEDS LUV.
8. Ben Woodman / Trilo Quist.
7. Spark Brushel. See Payne.
6. Valant Gramarye. Okay, he was a jerk, but it runs through the Gramarye's, doesn't it?
5. Kristoph Gavin.
4. Ema Skye. Science. And the awesomeness with hating the fakegerman.
3. Lawrence "Moe" Curls. *dodges bullet* Okay, he was annoying the first couple of times through the case, but in reality *dives to dodge arrow* he was actually the most mature of the circus. He needs some love. *gets hit*
2. Ron DeLite. He'd be a nice pet.
1. Machi Tobaye. Why? Well, he's cute, plays the piano, and has sexy hair, but other than that, I just don't know.

Doesn't like:

10. Yanni Yogi. He's okay, but I hate both long waits and presenting the wrong evidence, so...
9. Jean Armstrong. Lawyer and a Spirit Medium walk into a restaurant. They see a gay fakefrench chef dancing. "Oh, so that's why it's only just been released in Europe." (Joke, and yes, I'm still going on about that)
8. ???
7. ???
6. Redd White. The only killer that deserves no care.
5. Cindy Stone. Sorry, just a flat slut.
4. Zak Gramarye. "Guess what? Remember that piece of evidence that made you lose your badge seven years ago? I've had the real thing all along! :D Oh, and I'll just ruin your life again so my daughter will have nothing."
3. Gant, his JH smilie more specifically. Plaguing Court Records... ugh. Regina Berry. She's not cute, or anything, really.
2. Victor Kudo. Out of all the intentionally annoying characters, I find this one to be the only annoying one.
1. Klavier Gavin. Now, I don't want to ruin this topic with an argument with goddamn ignorant people, so I'll just say I hate him.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

This includes AJ right? Cause this list is going to. (Spoilers!)

Favourite

10: :zenitora: Tigre. Well I don't care for his personality - but the concept was hilarious, and I like the outfit.
9: :pearly: Ah, Pearl. Or Gumshoe. It's hard to pick..
8: :larry: Larry. I like Larry.
7: :takita: Wocky. My favourite non-main cast defendant.
6: :sassy: Ema. I prefer her older incarnation.
5: :franny: Franziska
4: :youngmia: Mia
3: :edgeworth: Edgeworth. I think he gets the grand prize for backstory and character development. 1-4 is such an emotive case.
2: :maya: Maya
1: :phoenix: Phoenix. ♥

Least Favourite

10. :Maki:Machi. Well, he's just creepy. [So creepy his smiley is a disembodied head floating in the sky?]
9. :grey: Dr Grey. Oh, the trauma.
8. :regina: Regina. Spoiled and it's her fault that spoiler died.
7. :kyouya: Klavier. I don't hate him, persay, but what a superficial spoiled brat. I always thought he'd have some kind of revelation and change for the better at the end of 4-4, but he didn't.
Spoiler:
Only whinging about how his brother didn't play fair to him rather than caring about the murders or ruining Phoenix was the last straw.

6. :Brush-Sniff: Spark Brushel. Not so much the personality, as the fact that his visual design literally made me feel nauseated. Is this the problem some males have with Oldbag, I wonder?
5. :meekins: Mike Meekins. What an ugly idiot, and his design is so.. un-human. It's disturbing. I hate him. I hate the noise generated by his stupid PA system too. The whole time he appeared in 4-4 I wanted to strangle him.
4. :moe: Moe. So unfunny, so annoying...
3. :gipsy: Thalassa. I hate her. What a bitch. Just abandoning Apollo and never recontacting him.. and choosing to marry Zak? No accounting for taste... and her behaviour in general.. ugh.
2. :punch-ben: Ben. Everyone knows that Trilo is just his nasty inner thoughts that he's too much of a wimp to even take the responsibility of owning. And he's ugly and creepy.
1. Zak Gramarye. Do I even need to explain?
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]

You're too slow!

10. :edgeworth: - Overrated, but still a good character.
9. :elise: - Personality + Caring.
8. :cough: / :phoenix: / :hobolaugh: - Not a list without this guy
7.:think-think-think: - Hay where's all the love for this guy? =(
6. :draw: - ^_^
5.:sassy: - Snackoos.
4.:wall-bang: - Wut Where'd all this hate come from all of a sudden? Klavier's pretty cool and was a nice change of pace.
3.:maya: - Great partner! Funny, cute, and awesome
2. :spit: :haykitten:- Epitome of Ace Attorney awesomenes/badassery
1. :ayame: Is a pile of love <3. I can see why people dislike her though.

Least favorite (though I honeslty don't hate/dislike any of them greatly)
10.Lotta Hart- rather indifferent to her. She had bad testimony, could be slightly annoying sometimes, but wasn't bad
9.Wendy Oldbag- Annoying and snappy though can be funny and the ray gun especially saves her
8.Morgan Fey- Just... meh
7.Jake Marshall- Just got a vibe from him I didn't like
6.Yanni Yogi- Sleeping through testimonys + running away? How pathetic
5.Drew Misham- I don't why, there was something about him I didn't like
4.Richard Wellington- Err his attitude was annoying, damn you for hitting Phoenix though he was slightly amusing
3.Ben + Trilo- Their gmmick was just too... complicated for me to understand plus Trilo was kinda annoying
2.Redd White- hits Phoenix, has an annoying attitude, any sucks in court
1.Valant Gramareye- I honestly think he's a bigger jerk than Zak >_>
Image Image

Last edited by superangelo128 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

superangelo128 wrote:
4.:wall-bang: - Wut Where'd all this hate come from all of a sudden?

Despite my sig, I wonder too. :lana:

Spoilers and AJ included.

And some villains who I hate will be on the favorite because I love them as characters and they were incredibily well-written.

Top 10 favorite
10. :udgy: - Come on, how can you not like good ol' Udgey?

9. :zenitora: - I swear he produces the most entertaining cross examination ever, especially with his blowup at the end turning off the power. The way he gets Udgey, Phoenix, and Maya to hide under their desks is great, and he also comes up with a brilliant plan to boot.

8. :elise: - She's just such a caring character. You can tell she cares for the future of the Feys, yet also about her own children, enough to sacrifice herself for them.

7. :psycho-matt: - By far the most evil and brilliant villain in the series. He defines the biggest twist in the series, and really, the hair flip is the most epic moment in the series as well. The way he manipulates everyone involved in the case nearly perfectly, shows him to be brilliant, as it takes the combined efforts of Phoenix, Edgeworth, Franziska, Gumshoe, Mia, Pearl, and Maya to bring him down. He just was a little too coniving for his own good, as blackmailing Shelly proved to be his downfall

6. :karma: - While I prefer Engarde as the best villain, Manfred's sheer impact as a character in the series has to put him up here. His one action in murdering Gregory defined the series, as most of the events of the series don't take place if that doesn't happen. And then his brilliant, yet evil and sadistic plot, of raising Gregory's son to become the thing he detested, and then to have him prosecuted for murder was amazing. Also, we can't forget his impact on the characters of Edgeworth and Franziska, as who they are at the beginning of their respective games comes from him.

5. :adrian: - While I can't say I care for her character in 3-2, she's the character that makes 2-4 what it is. Everything is connected to her, and she's the one who brings the tragic Celeste backstory to life. She is by far the most tragic character in the series, and is probably what makes 2-4 the best case in the series.

4. :franny: - My personal character who I think Phoenix belongs with. I think she's a much better character then most give her credit for, as you see how she faces how she was raised as having to succeed someone as famous as her father, and her "brother" abandoning her and becoming famous in his own right, to finally seeing the truth as a prosecutor.

3. :godot:/:javado: - What is there to say. By far the most badass character in the series, with awesome metaphors and the coffee thing is great. He is also probably the 2nd most developed character in the series. He could also be seen as the most "human" character, as he is them most definite example of one falling to their own inner flaws.

2. :eh?: Not the deepest character by any means, but he's just so great. I think he gets far too much hate from the characters, and his flaws make him even better <_<. Not to mention he saves everybody in 1-3, 2-4, and 3-3.

1. :edgeworth: - The deepest and most developed character in the series by far. From his tragic past, to his upbringing by Manfred, to his first 4 years as a prosecutor, to his "suicide", and to his triumphant return, we get to see it all, and see him overcome his flaws(which makes him, I've noticed, a perfect contrast, to Diego, who was not able to overcome his flaws). And to the person who says "Big whoop your father died. Some characters, like Diego went through more". Don't forget he also thought he killed his father. I don't think Godot had to live with that for 15 years.

Top 10 most hated characters

10. :ditz: - Like could like you like please like not like annoy like me like so like much?

9. :cody-talk: - sorry, he annoyed me greatly.

8. :gs4-people: - don't start talking about stuff when you don't know the whole story. Like in 2-4 and 1-5.

7. :maggy: - How dare you treat Gumshoe so badly in 3-3.

6. :garyuu: - I swear, he's an awful villain. His motive was absolutely pathetic. He wasn't evil and calculating, he was paranoid and overreactive. Killing Zak didn't work out so well, and sending a stamp that the daughter kept for 7 years? Really? And the movie was "OH NOES THEY MIGHT KNOW I FORGED SOMETHING! THEY MUST DIES!!!!!"

5. :meekins: - TURN. OFF. THE. MEGAPHONE.

4. :chinami: - Sorry, her evil was unrealistic, and her plans weren't exactly great. Most overrated character ever.

3. :gipsy: - not so much for her actions as Lamroir, but back when she was as Thalassa. She just abandoned her son when she went back to the Gramayres. Thats unforgivable

2. :Temsai: - Ah yes, its a clean Gramayre sweep of the top 3. Seriously, manipulating your students over an accident and ordering them to commit a crime just so you don't reveal what happened is about as bad as you can get. While it doesn't excuse the actions of the number 1 on this list, its still his fault it got as far as it gets

1. :varanbaran: - The most selfish, jealous jerk in the series. The way he went out of his way to ruin lives, and actually going 7 years maintaining the story(and would have gone longer had Zak not given the rights to Trucy) makes me hate him like no other character

Favorite (PW arc only, have not played AJ yet)

10.:maggy: So cute, and I feel so bad for her. No matter what happens, she's always optimistic. I want her to be happy (with Gumshoe)
9..:adrian: Someone else I felt really sorry for, even though she did forge evidence. I like strong characters who are secretly vulnerable, and it was great watching her gain strength.
8.:uramidn: GS3 had some of the best minor characters in the series. I thought her backstory was good (and tragic), and her creepiness was probably just an act to scare people.
7.:yuusaku: PLEASE STOP YELLING AT MEEEEEEE! Adorable, and how can you not love the hair and Mask*DeMasque outfit?
6. :eh?: Dumb, but lovable and deserving of pity. I want to see his happy ending with Maggey some day.
5.:youngmia: Smart, confident, and totally kicks ass. Too bad she's dead.
4.:phoenix: Sometimes you wonder how he managed to pass the bar exam, but he proves himself time and again. I also love his sarcastic mental notes.
3.:maya: Always full of life and provides comic relief. She's somebody that would make friends with everyone.
2.:edgeworth: A complicated character who goes through some of the most radical development in the series. He goes from arrogant jerk to tortured soul to a confident man who finally understands his purpose in life.
1.:franny: I actually couldn't stand her at first, but she goes through almost as much development as Edgeworth. As with Adrian, I liked seeing her vulnerable side and her growth as a character. I definitely preferred her in GS3 when she was still arrogant and bad-tempered but less afraid to show her caring side.

Honorable mentions: Ema, Lana, Larry , Lisa Basil, Max Galactica, Dessie, Dee Vasquez

Least Favorite
10. :two-faced: She did nothing but annoy, insult, and make the investigation difficult. Needs a real attitude adjustment.
9.:redd: I can't stand cocky jerks like him, and he killed Mia.
8.:igarashi: Stop throwing seeds at me, you perverted old windbag!
7.:wendy:She's kind of funny, but more on the annoying side. Her obsession with Edgeworth is creepy to say the least.
6.:karma: Do characters you're SUPPOSED to hate even count? I don't think I need to go into all the trouble he's responsible for.
5.:yogi: Besides the whole murdering Hammond and framing Edgeworth problem, talking to him severely tried my patience. Also, that snot bubble is gross.
4.:tea: This must be where Dahlia gets her evilness from. Even before then, she was generally unfriendly.
3.:sal: Ugh. Creepy, gross otaku FTL.
2.:chinami: "Evil bitch" does not even begin to describe this woman.
1.:hotti: Sal is creepy, but this guy is plain disturbing. Hospitals are bad enough without molesters like him hanging around. This is one guy you DON'T want to play doctor with.

Dishonorable mentions: April May, Marvin Grossberg, Jean Armstrong, Jake Marshall, Ini Miney

The Nice List
10- :eh?: He might seem not-smart (to say the least), and he just might be, but he is smart enough to be a detective. This isn't the Smart list, so Gumshoe gets 10 for being awesome.
9- :odoroki: At first, I was like "NO PHOENIX-KILL APOLLO." But I soon grew to know that Apollo is OK (better than some people say he is). I haven't bought AJ yet though. :sadshoe:
8- :keiko: She's just so cool, in a weird way. Sort of.
7- :edgeworth: He's EDGEY!!!! What's not to like (except the elite attitude in the earlier cases, but we won't talk about that)?
6- :godot: Visor + Coffee = Awesome. Seriously, his awesomeness is off the charts.
5- :maya: She. Rules. Despite being naive and weird, she rules.
4- TIE :meekins: He's clumsy yet oddly interesting. :phoenix: The MAIN CHARACTER! Protagonists rule.
3- :franny: Whip you I you don't like her! Seriously, she is awesome.
2- :garyuu: Kristoph's total epicness and style cannot be explained in one sentence.
1- :pearl: PEARL. RULES. Come on, she's cute, smart (OK, maybe not) and matuer for her age (OK, maybe not). Plus, she gets the nerve to punch Nick! (First person to punch him since Redd White! And not the last
Spoiler: Turnabout Trump?
*coughcoughApollocoughcough*
Honourable mentions: :jake: , Yoda, :takao: , :yuusaku: , :adrian: , :minuki: , and :neil:
The Naughty Bad list
While all Ace Attorney characters are at least Average, these are my least favorite.
10. :onamida: UGGA! UGGA! His annyoing catchphrase, among other non-endearing traits, make me not lik him. But I feel sorry for him.
9. :gipsy: She just irked me. Really bad.
8. Zak Gramarye,. He bad, and not in the good way.
7. :igarashi: He was annoying. 'Nuff said.
6. :karma: He was a bitch. And
Spoiler:
a killer, but he's on this list for being a bitch
5. :cody: He was an annoying bleep. 'Nuf said.
4. :sal: He w creepy, and his immense levels of it get him on here.
3. :grossburg: His Fatness, Hemmoroids and endless talk of Fresh Lemons make me hate him.
2. :steel: Not :will: ,but the Steel Samurai. I blame bad Fanfiction.
1. :kyouya: He was an elitist ass. I hate him. 'Nuff said.
Dishonorable Mentions- :lana: , :hotti: , and :damon: .
PEARL DIES TONIGHT

My lists aren't in any particular order, and change frequently xD

My favorites:
:wendy: - I love her D: Love is something she doesn't get enough of, especially from Edgey. Her rants made me smile and I hope she's at least mentioned in GS5.
:devasque: - I lovelovelove her. So much more could have been done with her character, but wasn't. Even so, she was fairly well developed at the end of 1-3.
:grey: - That damn weather girl! I love this guy. It's a shame he was a victim. I think it would have been nice if they kept him around a little longer.
:chef: - Oh la la! Is it fabulous in here, or is that just Jean?
:elise: - I loved it when
Spoiler:
Pearl showed her the instructions from Morgan, so she knew that she was wanted dead, but she still smiled with Pearl and offered to read with her (even if it was just to prevent the plan from going through)
I liked what the did with her character and her story. She's probably my favorite ATM c:
:draw: - Awwww. By the end of AJ, I loved her. I thought her story was tragic, and I'm glad it was resolved at the end. You go enjoy life, girl D:<
:varanbaran: - I know he was kind of...well, an ass, at times. But its easy to see why he got that way in 4-4. He's pretty good looking when he's older, at that. Also, loveable alliteration.
:tea: - Diabolical older women just get me every time. *sips tea*
:shelly: - Who doesn't love an assassin with morals? Not to mention he's dead sexy.
:Brush-Sniff: - END QUOTE xDD I was always happy to see this guy because I knew I was in for some laughs.

My least favorites :

:kyouya: - Boy was he an ass. I hated him from the first time I met him.
:yuusaku: - He got on my nerves. I didn't think he was cute, like many fans do.
:godot: - He just irked me. I was kinda cool in 3-4, but not before that.
:sassy: - I really dislike what became of her character. I really liked her as the young 1-5 scientist, but in AJ.... Why, Capcom? :uramidn:
:larry: - I can hardly replay 1-1 due to how pathetic he is.

...That's all I can think of at the moment! I don't really HATE any PW characters XP
Valentines Day Avatar by me, Signature by Vickinator

In Justice We Trust

Favorites

1. Miles Edgeworth; no contest. I find myself connecting to him quite often, though I'm nowhere near as prideful as he is. Not to mention he's given out the BEST put-downs in existence.
2. Ema Skye's an easy second; I get plenty of laughs out of her quirky--yet adorable--personality. She also retains much of that amusing side in Apollo Justice.
3. Dick Gumshoe is now my third favorite. He's an idiot, but a lovable idiot.
4. Lana Skye has managed to claim fourth in my book. To come out of all she's gone through still smiling, she has to be a very strong woman. I have a great deal of respect for her. Were she a real person, I'd probably fall in love with her.
5. The judge is fifth. Like Dick, he's a lovable idiot. However, he also has a lot of amusing remarks for when Phoenix slips up.
6. Franziska von Karma has sixth place. It's always fun to see someone be on the business end of her whip, not to mention I find her own quirks amusing.
7. Phoenix Wright came in seventh. I love all his sarcastic comments, and overall, he's a good person.
8. Maya Fey earned eighth place. Like Ema, a lot of her appeal stems from her amusing personality.
9. Pearl Fey came in close behind Maya. Most of her appeal comes from her innocent mannerisms--as well as her amusing fantasies.
10. I suppose the only reason Larry Butz is in my top ten is because he's so funny.

Least Favorites

Spoiler: Due to some of them being criminals
1. Redd White, on top of having an annoying personality, is a flat-out despicable person. Using someone's secrets as a weapon is a truly heinous crime in my book; I think of it as a form of psychological torture, worse than a mock execution. Send him back in time to the reign of Tsar Ivan IV with evidence that he was behind Anastasia Romanovna's death.
2. Much for the same reasons as Redd White, I despise Damon Gant. Sure, his personality's tolerable, even amusing at times, but blackmail and loophole abuse are actions that I could not possibly condone. I hope his cellmates are innocent people that his forgeries convicted.
3. Matt Engarde deserves to have his back sliced into ribbons by Franziska's whip. He tore apart a happy relationship, drove a woman to suicide, killed a man to protect his reputation, and attempted to blackmail an assassin.
4. I don't like "Director Hotti" at all. I have no objections to sex addictions, but I certainly disapprove of people acting out of such an addiction. Stick to the pictures, "doc."
5. April May bothers me; up-front flirting has the exact opposite effect on me than what April would want.
6. Angel Starr is more of a devil in my opinion. It's one thing to hold a grudge, but perjuring someone in a murder trial is something I could never condone. Then there's how she would bribe the judge with lunches. Ugh. I'm one man Angel will never have on her list of boyfriends.
7. There's only one prosecutor in the games that I didn't actually like at least partially, and that prosecutor is Klavier Gavin. He's tolerable at times, but his personality just rubs me the wrong way. [throws air guitar in the path of an air steamroller]
8. Wocky Kitaki bothers me, for obvious reasons. His dialect and personality are the very essence of annoyance.
9. Wendy Oldbag has her amusing moments, by all means, but overall, I find her more annoying than funny. I can definitely understand why Miles is fed up with her.
10. Jake Marshall is someone who bothers me somewhat. There aren't a lot of characters that I flat-out dislike, but Jake's among my bottom ten. I'd watch him in a rodeo just to see him get bucked off.

I'll always love you, Max.

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

The fav's: EDIT: Now invalid.

10: :yummy: both young and old versions
9: :rock'n: the only rocker of GS
8: :edgeworth: *shot for him being this low on the list*
7 (3 way tie): :minuki: :ayame: :uramidn: cute plus i feel sorry for viola
6: :object: just outside the top 5
5: :godot: HA!
4: :mia: :nick-heart:
3: :maya: :maya-shock: (love her character)
2: :pearl: :pearly: :pearl-blush: (you HAVE to love her it's impossible not to)
1: :franny: :ka-whip: :whip: (a no brainer right?)

The least:

10: :punch-ben: annoying jackoff's
9: :aliahands: Dahlia wannabe
8: :Brush-Sniff: get a note pad idiot
7: :study: CHOP CHOP CHOP
6: :morgan: asshole
5: :redd: because of his victim
4: :hotti: anybody got a brick?
3: :chef: *pukes*
2: :moe-laugh: shoot him. just shoot him.
1: :chinami: b*tch b*tch b*tch b*tch BITCH!

Last edited by Johnny Rotan on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This is getting interesting. you guys have different views the characters so I'm liking reading this. Keep posting ^_^

Ecstasy is an emotion that we quash

Scarf wrote:
My lists aren't in any particular order, and change frequently xD

My favorites:
:wendy: - I love her D: Love is something she doesn't get enough of, especially from Edgey. Her rants made me smile and I hope she's at least mentioned in GS5.

Yes. She is the best character ever!
My favorites!
1,2,3,4,5: :wendy: She rocked.
6: :larry:
7: :uramidn:
8. :karma:
9: :udgy:
10: :maya:

Least favorites:
Only :pearl: , and :odoroki: , and :hotti: , and :yuusaku: . Everyone else is OK.
But I don't really hate any of them.
kibophobik (ki' bo fo bik): n. The fear of Kibo's palindromes.

Surf's Up!

Oldbag fans exist? :yanni-faint:

NinjaMonkey wrote:
Oldbag fans exist? :yanni-faint:

I'll admit I considered her, but on the basis of being a character I love to hate. Whenever she turns up I groan in the knowledge that I'm doomed to battle her in a cross examination, but at the same time it just wouldn't be the same without her. The me outside the game is always pleased with her appearance. :wendy:

I like a man with a big... vocabulary.

Spoiler: Favorites. And yes, spoilers.
Honorable mention: :ayame: I just liked her for some reason.
10. :garyuu: I thought he was a very interesting character. Probably one of my favorite villains from the PW/AJ universe.
9. :pearl: Who doesn't like Pearly?
8. :cough: I felt bad for him.
7. :phoenix: Main character, without him it's just...
6. :yuusaku: Too cute!
5. :agent-Smith: I thought he was interesting.
4. :odo-objection: Polly's cute.
3. :notes: (Both AA and AJ) She was helpful.
2. :mina: See Iris.
1. :takita: *Shot x10000* I don't know why, but I loved him. (As a character)

Spoiler: Least favorites. Spoilers.
10. :kyouya: Liked him at first, now I hate him.
9. :wendy: Annoying, in my opinion.
8. :lotta: See Oldbag.
7. :hotti: Creepy....
6. :tea: Get a haircut....
5. :gant: Creepy...
4. :redd: I HATE people like him.
3. :taser: I hated his arrogance.
2. :javado: / :godot: He was an ass.
1. :that-b-word: What a -beep-.

Many thanks to Vickinator for the avatar!

Your Heresy Will Stay Your Feet

Spoiler: Favorite Characters
10. :yuusaku: (He's actually kinda funny)
9. :adrian: (Even though she's emo in the second game, she's kinda funny in the third)
8. :sadshoe: (Gumshoe is cool in his own way!)
7. :maggy: (Even though she relies on luck to succeed, she's pretty funny)
6. :godot: (Many of my friends think he's a stuck up jerk, but he is actually cool)
5. :pearl: (Pearl is freaking awesome!)
4. :shoe: (w00t!)
3. :maya: (I think she's thoughtful of others even though it doesn't seem like it)
2. :phoenix: (Phoenix has been one of my favorite characters since the series came out)
1. :edgeworth: (His character inspired me to try and write a fanfic about him)

Spoiler: Least Favorite Characters
10. :larry: (He's just annoying on purpose!)
9. :uramidn: (She scared me when she started talking about giving someone a drink X__X)
8. :zenitora: (This guy scares me...)
7. :wellington: (He's too retarded to realize he has bad eyesight)
6. :karma: (Perfectionist)
5. :payne: (I just don't like him. I don't know why)
4. :hotti: (He scares me too!)
3. :igarashi: (Something about this man makes me wanna punch him in the face)
2. :moe: (He annoys the living crap out of me! I know how Phoenix feels about his jokes)
1. :chinami: (She gave me a nightmare!!)

ImageImage
Repede wrote:
Yes, I'm a dog that smokes a pipe and owns an Xbox Live account... So what?

Esta un pollo en mís pantalones

Spoiler: My 10 favorite chara's. Might spoil you.
Top 10 chara's I like

10. Dahlia :chinami: . I don't knowm she's such a evil slutty whore I like her xD
9. Shoe! :shoe: No, I'm serious xD
8. Pearly :pearl: ! She;s sooo sweet and cute and ran the whole way from Kurain to Wright & Co. office :3.
7. Gumshoee :eh?: Poor guy got somany salary cuts he almost ended up paying to go to work. You just gotta give the guy some love :3.
6. Ema Skye :sassy: She's fucking awesome, I really love her :D~!
5. Klavier :kyouya: Come on, a rockin' prosecutor is just awesome :3
4. Edgeworth! :edgeworth: My dear grumpy sophisticated prosecutor :D
3. Apollo :odoroki: I really hated him when I heard he replaced Feenie, but through the game I really began to love him!
2. Maya :maya: She reminds me pretty much about myself. She likes food, is all bubbly and we're both 1.54 m somehow xD She;s just awesome :3.
1. Phoenix Wright :phoenix: I mean, how can he not be <3

Spoiler: My 10 least favorites, might spoil you.
10 Least favorite characters;
10. Trilo :punch-ben: Face it, he's anoying.
9. Furio Tigre :zenitora: He somewhat kicked ass, but I dislike him anyway.
8. Director Hotti :hotti: Psychopsychopsychopsycho.
7. The Blue Bagder :gangsta: Secretly I love him He's anoying and his movements are anyong and that music is anyong and he;s anyong and he scared me on the first glace and HE'S SOOO ANOYING. (When I first played 1-5, with that videotape I almost freaked out because I didn't knew what to do and that thing kept on dancing D:)
6. Richard (?) Wellington :wellington: I just hate him.
5. The bellboy :bellboy: He gave me the creeps, ugh.
4. Winston Payne :payne: OoOoOoBjeEeEekSjjjOoooNn, AAAAAARHG D:
3. Spark Brushel :Brush-Sniff: . He's weird and scary and did something with a toothbrush what really scared me D:
2. Oldbag! :raygun: I hate her, she just pisses me off! She'd sooo be number one if she didn't had her raygun >_<
1. That seed-thrower :igarashi: REALLLY. He'd be a perfect fit for Oldbag. I. FUCKING. HATE. HIM.

and the plot thickens

10.:damon:
Spoiler:
omg he's crazy

9. :maya: -why maya got well annoying she still is cool plus i liked some of
her quotes i just got annoyed saving her so many times

8. :garyuu:
Spoiler:
he's insane which makes me smile

7. :udgy: -go jugey udgey!!

6. :maggy: - she sorta reminds me of female gumshoe only
more unlucky and a tad bit meaner though she is rather polite
i was kinda angry at her at tres bien case but she really does care
about him alot and she even bought him a jacket so i forgive her
plus she is in my fav pairing gumshoeXmaggey so how can she not
be in my top ten

5. :pearl: -aw she's so cute plus she much more calmer than maya
which is nice

4. :phoenix:/ :hobohodo: yay pheony um he's main character and i like his
sarcasm in the end he just puts smile on my face with his objection
plus he makes and asome hobo

3. :edgeworth: - as mean as he is to gumshoe in the end
he really does like the guy he even got his job back plus
edgey combination or wittness as complete fopness make him asome

2. :godot:/ :javado: - haha i love godot and his random coffie puns
plus he was really cool and his story was so sad/epic

1. :eh?: - How can you not love this lovable spaz
he truly my favorite video game character of all time
He's so silly and adorible plus wether phoenix admits it or not
the only reason we one half of the cases we did was cause gumshoe
three cheers for scruffy 3.

10. :franny: - ok if i see that whip one more time im going to reach in my ds take
it and burn it but i sorta think she has a crush on gumshoe so ill let her be ten
(hides from angry mob)

9. :will: - he was ok just really boring and his
celeberty gossip thing was like ok... next thing you know
he'll be on youtube making leave steel samari alone vidoes

8. :meekins: -he got very old very fast

7. :payne: - annoying suck up

6. :karma: -his finger wave is going to haunt my dreams

5. :sawit: - he just sorta scares me alot

4. :lana: - i know she was hurt and stuff but she was a bitch

3 :igarashi:- omg that creepy old guy
drove me insane he just went on and on like some posseed energy bunny
plus i hated cross examining him for a million times

2. :larry: - if you tell me about how natasha or whatver her face
is broke up with you one more time im going to sick de killer on you

1. :zenitora: -omg i hate this guy with deep pasion
he's like everythig i hate all roled up into one character

These are in no particular order. I'm much too indecisive to pick an order.

Favorites--

10. :lana: Gorgeous and interesting
9. :adrian: I loved her in both T&T and JFA, she's intriguing and amusing (and she wears glasses)
8. :franny: Come on, who doesn't love Franziska?
7. :phoenix: Ditto for Phoenix
6. :maya: And ditto for Maya
5. :seeds: I love this guy. LOVE HIM.
4. :oldbag: Poor Oldbag, she's so underrated
3. :chinami: Let's just pretend this has nothing to do with Mia...
2. :eh?: Gumshoe!
1. :butzthumbs: Butz!

Least favorites--

6. :redd: Love "fantabulous." Hate him.
5. :karma-scream: Ridiculously scary voice
4. :ditz: Nothing to say here, really
3. :moe: And the Most Boring Clown Award goes to...
2. :bro: I was so sad not to see our regular jolly judge in action
1. :sawit: I know there wasn't really time for him to have any interesting sort of story, but he's basically the only boring character in the game series so...

(couldn't pick any more, I like basically everyone)

Favorites:

10. :karma: I just think he makes an interesting villain
9. :gant-jazz: Same as von Karma.
8. :megaphone: I love Meekins, he's so cute...
7. :jake: I thought he was interesting...
6. :goodman: I know he wasn't major, but for some reason I really like Goodman...
5. :grossburg: His heart's in the right place...
4. :grey: He's just awesome.... I feel bad for him though....
3. :phoenix: Who doesn't like Phoenix?
2. :edgeworth: One of the best developed characters, I though...
1. :gumshoe: Who doesn't love Gumshoe? He's so lovable!

MOST HATED!
6. :maya-shock: I'm probably going to get some hate for this, but I don't find her helpful at all...
5. :lotta-angry: I HATE LOTTA! Grrrr! Why is she in so many cases? Grrr!
4. :wendy: Annoying.
3. :notes: Blech, also annoying
2. :mia-maya: Mia... She's super annoying too... I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this one... But she is!
Mia: Phoenix, there's a contradiction! You have the evidence you need!
Phoenix: I don't see a contradiction. Where is it?
Mia: I'm not telling!
And for Pete sakes, woman! Cover up, you're in a court of law, not some club!

And coming in at number one is....

:salute: I hate her. She's so annoying and way too oblivious. And she hurt Gumshoe's feelings. :sadshoe: Her one redeeming quality though is that she bought him a new coat....
Signature by Purple Angel.

Good 'til the last drop.

Favorite:
10: Larry (why does everybody hate him?) :larry:
9: PAYNE :payne:
8: Moe :moe: I don't know why people dont like him hes actually pretty funny
7: Victor Kudo :igarashi:
6: Udgey! :udgy:
5: Phoenix :phoenix:
4: Ron Delite :yuusaku:
3: :shoe: :shoe: :shoe: need i say more?
2: Edgeworth :edgeworth:
1: Godot :godot:

Least Favorite:
10: Maggey... :maggy: her life stories about how she fails at everythig were depressing
9: Gross! :grossburg:
8: Will Powers :will:
7: Acro :acro:
6: Armstrong. holy... uggh he gave me nightmares :flowsers:
5: Dahlia
4: Just too annoying :grey:
3: Maya (too annoying and way too popular) :maya:
2: Lotta Hart :lotta-smug:
1: Wendy Oldbag!!! :raygun:
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!

Last edited by Burninator on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

How could ANYONE like Oldbag? Yeah the game wouldn't be the same without her, but still. I swear I WAS going to shout for joy when I noticed she wasn't in the third game... Then I saw the credits, and my moment of sheer happiness turned into torment.

SHINing key~kayfaradaylove.

Location: sydney the land of the crap transport system RISE AND KILL~

um...okay i think everything doesn't need to spoil-ered anymore rite....?

<3 list-can i just say that don't we all love nick and edgey and polly the most, so i didn't put him in my list. i love them too much too put them in a list...^^

10. :tea: if you think about, she gave us almost all our cases for gs 2/3 (if memory serves correctly) a very well crafted villian.
9. :chef: the man woman chef thing.
8. :ditz: who is actually :Mimi: i mean, uber cool.
7. :polly: 2118!
6. :eh?: very...um...useful, isn't he? plus he saved me in recipe for turmabout didn't he?
5. :javado: / :godot: my heart broke when "in my world i can't see red...a lawyer only cries when its all over...so these must be tears..."
4. :badger: i made an image once with the badger and the words my twin is a jar once.
3. :rock'n: kill kristoph!!! kill!!!!!!
2. :sassy: she reminds me of...me! the whole science/chocolate thing. (yes thats what it takes to remind me of me :p) except i love klavvie
1. :study: when i saw the option "accuse of another crime", i died of laughter.

*.* list-
10. i dont have a ten, because i am so very nice, but actually i don't like maya. mainly cos way too many ppl like her, she's annoying, and ppl keep on pairing her up with nick which i think is WRONG because they don't match cos she's WAY too immature and also likes hamburgers too much. (yep, i think she just became 10...)
9. :grossburg: very very gross burg. (man thingies...-.-)
8. :raygun: it's grandmas like them i would just like to rally up and just drop a nuclear bomb over them.
7. :gs4-people: i know what you're thinking. WHAT THE F-?!?!?!? but their annoying! i mean, wasn't it because the judge couldn't control them that court was prolonged till the next day?! i mean, WHAT THE F-?!?!??!
6. :jake: sorry, i know some people love him, but i hate cowboys and also i'm allergic to country music. (neil is ok -.-)
5. :igarashi: the bloody seeds, always with the bloody seeds!!
4. :takao: let this be a lesson for us all. DONT FREAKING GAMBLE.
3. :zenitora: it's really annoying when ppl don't understand, eh?
2. :redd: punch punch punch punch
1. :hotti: THE FREAKING ANNOYING SCRATCHING OVER AND OVER AGAIN PISSES ME OFF SO BAD I JUST WANTED to rip his arms off so that he will stop why can't he stttttttttttttttttttooooooooop!!! yea. i really really hate him. perverted demented thing.

and also, :keylady: is annoying because she is so freaking mysterious!!!! and no i don't hate mysterious, i just would like to find out before i die...
SHINee|B2ST|빅뱅i|U-KISS|2AM|4minute|2NE1|SNSD<3
"people who always eat instant noodles never die." taboo_neku

Deception&&contradiction

Witness of Honor: :polly:
I mean c'mon It's the most truthful witness there is, period..compared to all those lies the others came up with, it has the best testimony, period..

#10 :two-faced: I love her bipolar-ness..honestly I'd like to see her in GS5..it'd be nice to see a competent detective for once
#9 :youngmia: You gotta love her spunk and kick-assery...i'm talking GS3 Mia in particular
#8 :keiko: Twist it, clock it, fix it , screw it and her 300 reference wins..
#7 :scientific: How could you not love her...scientifically? I did'nt like GS4 ver. much but i can sympathize with her position there..
#6 :hobohodo:Y'know as odd as it seems ..i'm not really a fan of Phoenix in his own trilogy..cos he's quite the ambiguous character kinda like TinTin..not to say he has no personality..but I prefer fully-enriched Phoenix complete with dark memories and maturity..tho' they could have revised his design there
#5 :sadshoe: Aw c'mon you gotta give this guy some love..he comes thru for you no matter what..just to get his pay cut or get fired?..I was glad he did get somewhat of a break when he won that award for diligence
#4 :adrian: I really liked her a lot cos' she's someone i can really relate to..and I know what she did in
Spoiler:
2-4 annoyed some people but it bought you time and ammunition for Maya's situation right?

#3 :damon: What the? How'd he get up here so high?...probably sneaked in somehow that sneaky fellow..
#2 :godot: cuz' that's one my rules..his theme music is enough reason right..it made me stop midway of the court case cos' i fell in lurve with it
#1 :edgeworth: His insecurity and emo-ness..his character development and the funny moments
Spoiler:
you have with him when you play as him
seals the package..not to mention I cried heavily during 1-4..it really struck a chord with me..

Alright now..least fave..this is hard with just PW charas..very easily filled up with AJ charas sooo..
10 :wellington: ..he annoys me more than oldbag cos' of his I'm better than you-snobbery
9 :aliahands: Her fake act of concern was very see-thru and annoying..poor wocky
8 :igarashi: ...is'n it obvious..he's not really a bad guy tho'
7 :Maki: For a poor helpless boy, he sure like lying a lot to his defense attorney
6 :haha: I did think he was a cool guy at first even with his hair but his constant laughing got me riled up
5 :varanbaran: Honestly he annoyed me a lot more than Zak..but he is somewhat pitiable and but he really gets in your face with his "greatness"..
4 :chinami: It is'nt so much about her evilness but the fact she's there usually takes away the fun and mystery..Its should be..when something smells, It's usually Dahlia..really
3 :lotta-angry: My third entry are surprise entries usually even to myself..I find her annoying how she's always against you and then at the end sidles up to you saying she's been on your side all along..
2 :moe:..there's nothing to say here really
1 :acro: I can't recall that case but i can't really recall why I hated him so much..I tend to avoid that case as much as possible in my playthrough..I'd like to pretend it never happened as much Franziska does..tho' the reasons i hate him should be already mentioned before..

There you have it..took a while..

tonagamu wrote:
How could ANYONE like Oldbag?

SCUSE ME OPINIONS.

Damn, I gotta stop that. :yuusaku:

lol

Spoiler: Favorites (not like it isn't obvious or anything)
10. :devasque: She was an awesome villain. Awesome. And she didn't even kill in cold blood O_O

9. :ditz: We don't get to meet the REAL her, but....the poor thing died in her sister's car accident. And she loves the occult O_O <3

8. :redd: <33 I love Redd. He pwn'd Phoenix in the face. and he's probably Richard's father too but shhh. Plus without him, the series would be lame. Mia would keep bailing Phoenix out.

7. Dustin Prince. Yeah I know, not much info for him and all that crap. But I swear my headcanon says that he and Richard dated.

6. :Mimi: yes <3 She's not only hot, but snarky. And that turns me on XDDDD

5. :mia: MIAAAAAA <33333 I love Mia. She's smart and she has nice tits. X3

4. :that-b-word: I love her ;; She's so cute but deadly. Her story made me sad, too D: And I love her theme song <3

3. :aiga: ...zvarri :C <333 I love the foppish types. As long as they're not fangirl fodder.

2. :bellboy: Eeeeeheeeeeheeee. He's so cute. Everyone finds him creepy but I fail to see how that is so. Yeah he likes April's boobs. What man in that case DIDN'T besides Edgeworth? 8D and he's so eager to help out. krjgkfjkgdjflgf he melted my little heart.

1. :wellington: well gee who saw that one coming. 8D I love him. I loves the Richard. Not only is he fucking sexy and I want to bend him over the witness stand and fuck him with a strapon, but he has the balls to beat the shit out of Phoenix with a fire extinguisher. *I* wanted to do that.

Spoiler: Least Favorites
10. :sal: do not want fat sweaty nerds.

9. :cody-flash: He's just a brat. Plus I hate kids 8D

8. :moe: ....no. Just no.

7. :adrian: Yeah she's cute, but I wanted to punch her in 2-4.

6. :raygun: ...at least Richard's rambling was endearing to me. :C

5. :sassy: ...she was cute when she was 16. Now she's a bitch :c She's not even an attractive bitch either.

4. :grossburg: dear god stfu about your hemmorhoids DX DO NOT WANT

3. :javado: how does i be sexist :C

2. :phoenix: Yeah his sarcasm is funny, but once again the fans ruined him for me. Not like I ever like main characters anyway (barring Mia)...

1. :edgeworth: fuck off edgeworth :C Little emo bitch. There's too much of him everywhere DX

MERRY CHRISTMAS. >__>
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel

Good 'til the last drop.

tonagamu wrote:
How could ANYONE like Oldbag? Yeah the game wouldn't be the same without her, but still. I swear I WAS going to shout for joy when I noticed she wasn't in the third game... Then I saw the credits, and my moment of sheer happiness turned into torment.

so true! everyone loves her but shes f**king annoying and a pain in the ass to cross examine!
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!

burninator59 wrote:
tonagamu wrote:

so true! everyone loves her but shes f**king annoying and a pain in the ass to cross examine!

Everyone doesn't love Oldbag... I think O__O

♥Klavier and Ema fan forever ♥

most fav:
10.Adrian Andrews :adrian:
9.Lisa Basil :keiko:
8.maya :maya:
7.Jake Marshall :jake:
6.Phoenix :phoenix:
5.Godot :godot:
4.Trucy :minuki:
3.Pearl :pearl:
2.Viola :uramidn:
1.Wocky!!! =D and Klavier [please dont hit me =(
my least favourite
10.Spark Brushel-i dont know why though
9.Payne-His objection is too high pitched xD
8.Dr.grey-too dark and negative :grey:
7.Dahlia-ugh do i have to talk about her?
6.Meekins-gotta turn off that megaphone =/
5.Gant-no reason... i just hate him XD
4.Manfred Von Karma -><
3.Grossburg-too much personal information O.O
2.Hotti :hotti: -too much of a pervert o.O
1.JEAN!!!!! O_O
Million thanks for making this epic siggy, Vickinator! and another million thanks to Nadini for making that awesome avatar

Couples I support? well...
♥Klavier and Ema♥

Well at least nobodys put :hotti: on the top of the list lol ^_^

In Justice We Trust

Opinions are opinions. The world would be a really boring place if everyone had the same tastes. There are some opinions I disagree with (you can tell just by comparing my list with those of others), but I'm not going to try to impose my tastes on anyone. If someone went to my sprite thread and started insulting my preferred characters, I'd certainly respond, but I've learned that as long as the posts aren't just plain slander, posting negative comments will make you look intolerant.
I'll always love you, Max.

A beautiful world indeed.

Fav

10. :jake: REAL cowboys are awesome.
9. :grey: I WILL BUILD A MANSION!!! Shame we didn't see more of him.
8. :franny: Everyone loves franny
7. :edgeworth: Playing as him was awesome, looking foreward to GK.
6. :javado: Just really awesome.
5. :godot: Did more for the coffee industry than that camel ever did for the ciggarette industry.
4. :chinami: A very trajic character IMO who, I'll admit what she did was wrong.
3. :neil2: One of my favorite characters we never meet. An awesome prosecutor plus having the cowboy thing dosn't hurt at all.
2. :minuki: A-DOR-A-BLE
1. :ayame: Great plot twist in the end, plus the feenris pairing.

Least fav
10. :sawit: Who are you again?
9. :redd: He killed Mia, and he's obnoxious, need I say more.
8. Lotta Hart: Our last words to her in-game are "Will you Leave already!". Just thougth I'd mention that.
7. PearlMia Ok, now this is getting ridiculous. And sick considering it's a nine year old's body.
6. :seeds: people like this are why I hate my high school job.
5. :chef: A disgustingly horrible stereotype of homosexual people and french people.
4. :egg: Annoying, and horrendous character design.
3. :haha: What were the developers thinking when they created his hairstyle?
2. Magnifi: Really now, what hasn't been said about him? His ability to be a jerk only looses too...
1. Zak/Shadi: ..This douchebag. Ok lets start off. Had he not hidden the evidence Phoenix would still have his badge. His reason for hiding the evidence? "Oh I was too busy working on my escape plans which will abandon my daughter, even though if I actually trusted you, which I should I mean I did turn down an already great lawyer for you jsut because you were better at poker, I wouldn't need it. Oh and guess what, I'll appear seven years later to try to make you loose your job which will cause my daughter I abandoned to starve.
Page 1 of 8 [ 293 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby