Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 3 of 3[ 92 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: What are the characters you can't help but like...Topic%20Title

Lucy wrote:
Marc wrote:
Ben & Trilo Quist are hilarious too!

Eh, I don't know about that. They annoyed me for some reason. ^^;;

Maybe because everyone had to cope with the fact that a puppet wanted to marry a 16-year old girl.

Beautiful flower

... this is my first post since the last two years. Damn, it feels weird to go back to this forum. Hi everyone!

I used to hate Franziska. In GS2, I thought she was a shallow fanservice character. She's obsessed with perfection and... that's it. And she's mean and rude, whipping even the Judge. But then we learned more about her. The scene where she broke down at the end of GS2 made me realise that there is more to her than an antagonist hell-bent on crushing Phoenix. Add her growing relationship with Adrian to that and she seemed much more of a believeable person to me. :franny:

By the way, are we allowed to talk about the not yet localised game characters here? There are some characters that I initially hate but ended up liking, but I don't want to spoil people. :gumshoe:
I'm most active on my tumblr.
Visit my Sprite edit thread

I think you can mention Non-Localized Game Characters as long as you put any spoiler stuff into a spoiler box.

C-A

Beautiful flower

CatMuto wrote:
I think you can mention Non-Localized Game Characters as long as you put any spoiler stuff into a spoiler box.

C-A

Alrighty then!

Spoiler: GS5 character
I can't help but like Athena Cykes. She has an interesting design. Some people pointed out that Apollo's, Trucy's, Athena's colour schemes matches that of the Troupe Gramarye's and this could lead to an interesting backstory or something...

She also have a rather interesting personality. Some info I read describes her as determined to win, but kinda volatile. I wonder how that would mesh with Apollo's boisterous personality. And most importantly she is a lawyer and iirc, a playable character, a trait that sets her apart from Maya, Kay... and every other assistants we've known. In short, she's a truly unique new character, and I can't wait to see how she plays out. :will:

Spoiler: GK2
Souta Sarushiro. He's hot.

I'm most active on my tumblr.
Visit my Sprite edit thread

[Whip the cream!]

Godot. I loathe sexism and he seems so full of himself from time to time (he's so damn cocky as Diego, so I can't blame the fact that he's traumatized)... but I love him even so.
Richard Wellington is a twat, but he's such an over the top-twat it becomes amusing. That's why I can stand him but not Stickler - Wellington was so out there and out of touch with reality, Stickler was just pretentious and annoying.

A lot of people seem to dislike Lotta and Oldbag, I found them amusing, but I can't really add them on this list because I think they would be rather fun in real life as well.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Athena Internet Defense Force

Manfred von Karma.

So very corrupt and vile but he really capped off the game for me.

Damon Gant also kind of wrenched my gut a bit but in the end he had a neat personality.

The video game boy; the one who wins

I agree about Sexist Godot.

And, in a sense, Ema in AJ. She's awesome and I love her, but she seems like a total P.I.T.A to be around, at least at work. :yummy:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Klavier. I just like him, period.

I'm so indifferent to many characters... I mean, I don't know what people think it's so awesome about Gant or Ema. These two characters never moved something in me. I don't hate them, but I'm just like, whatever, you know? The same goes to Luke Atmey, Lisa Basil, Mike Meekins, Jake Marshall, Max Galactica... A bunch of whatevers.

From GK2: Present time Shigaraki. At first I thought he was shady, and there still is... something about him. Him wanting to hug all the women he encounters got old before it even started and I don't like how he acts in general around some of the women. Like, a 36-year-old telling a 17-year-old to throw herself into his chest is just... icky, even though he's always quick to say he's just joking. And his attitude towards Miles is so weird sometimes. But despite all of that, he's grown on me.

And, in a sense, Yumihiko. Yes, he's a stuck-up brat who's constantly talking about being number one and first and all of that, but so what? Let him. I think he's super and his thickness is cute and amusing. :yogi:

GoingforMiles wrote:
From GK2: Present time Shigaraki. At first I thought he was shady, and there still is... something about him. Him wanting to hug all the women he encounters got old before it even started and I don't like how he acts in general around some of the women. Like, a 36-year-old telling a 17-year-old to throw herself into his chest is just... icky, even though he's always quick to say he's just joking. And his attitude towards Miles is so weird sometimes.

And the only time he isn't talking about a dead man is when he's talking TO him.

Hm, characters I can't help but like...I guess Will Powers. He's nothing special, but he's a genuinely good guy and very helpful, so I guess that counts for something.

I can't help but like, and feel sorry for, Matt Engarde, Daryan, Godot and Kristoph. I also like Calisto Yew, Gant, Alita Tiala and Ryouken Houinbou (in fact, I think there's something endearing about him...).

Happy Maria

Wellington is such an arrogant prick that's it's great to to make him flinch. He's great more on a meta sense than in universe.
Page 3 of 3 [ 92 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby