Page 10 of 23[ 919 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 23  Next

Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Nymeria wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:
Cann Kelly wrote:
Poor Larry, why can't he just find happiness like any other character? :larry:

Because he's marked unlucky and no one ever wants him?

I'd say it's because he's an unmotivated lazy ass with zero prospects in life and no long-term plan for himself or a partner. Larry may be fun in the short-term, but doesn't have much to offer a woman beyond that. Or more specifically, he doesn't have much to offer the high-maintenance women he's constantly chasing. Nothing wrong with dating models, but he's not very realistic about their lifestyles, his and theirs.

Yeah, you've got a point here. Larry doesn't know how to stick in a long-term relationship and so he's only 'playing' around, not seeing how much women are offended by that and so he gets dumped rather easily.

dimentiorules wrote:
Phoenix is an orphan. How else would you explain how he's the only main playable character who's parents never appeared nor were even mentioned, despite being the main protagonist? I mean, if he did have parents, wouldn't you think they'd support him when he was falsely accused of stealing lunch money, for instance? His parents died when he was very young, and he grew up in an orphanage.

Hum.. actually this thought crossed my mind ever since I started playing the first game of the PW-series. I thought, okay, Phoenix is the main character, he was being accused of stealing the lunch money, wait hold on, we're missing something. Where are his parents? At first I thought the parents shouldn't be able to appear or even be mentioned by their names, but that's strange no matter how much you look at it. So the only explanation - and also the logicial one at that - is that Phoenix grew up in an orphanage.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Keepin' it stylish!

Regarding larry, no one had any idea what happened to him in the 2028 timeline, but I have a theory that maybe he became a bigtime artist (hey, the guy can draw after all) I reckon by then he has the financial capability to support his dates with high maintenance women.

Another theory of mine dates back to the first case, where Nick said that the victim(which happened to be Larry's gf) had been carrying that damn thinker clock with her while travelling, and because she chose to carry a bulky clock with her all the time, it means that the clock had some special meaning to her. This raise the question "what if the girl didn't get killed?" I'd say that she and Larry will go on a long term relationship, posssibly even marriage, had she have not been killed

Anyway it's just me and my hyperactive brain, and all stated above are just theories

I disagree with the "Phoenix is an orphan" theory. Considering every character who has mentioned a parent in the series has a dead one, you think Phoenix would've brought it up at least once

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Well yeah, it seems just a bit unlogicial for me. I mean, every character who has a dead parent mentioned it like it was nothing, but what about Phoenix? His parents were never mentioned or weren't here (as in example the lunch money), it's just like I can say the same about any other character whose parents do not exist whether they are dead or they just simply were not created. I still believe this orphan thing.

Headcanon: Phoenix was the only character to be raised by both his parents, who were kind, loving and fairly liberal parents and are happily married. They are safe, boring and reliable.

Truth be told, the fact that Phoenix never hinted at a sad backstory of losing his parents once in the game suggests that he probably had - and still has - a solid family unit. I mean, come on! The most traumatic moment of Phoenix's childhood, one of the moments that most defines him, was that classroom trial that characters like Miles (who lost his father in a mercilessly brutal manner) and Larry (who Phoenix stated had a hard childhood) both forgot about. Plus the fact he was so immature when he was a student makes me feel that he was a sheltered only child. Nothing about Phoenix suggests he was an orphan at all to me.
Art created by myself, check out:
Tumblr - DeviantART - Archive of Our Own

Keepin' it stylish!

Same here. I mean, what if Nick just didn't want to talk about it or it's really that irrelevant to his cases

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Whether he's an orphan or not.. well, we always can dream, can't we?

Racing through the sky like a Missile

scarlettpeony wrote:
Headcanon: Phoenix was the only character to be raised by both his parents, who were kind, loving and fairly liberal parents and are happily married. They are safe, boring and reliable.

Actually, I'd rather believe they were rather quirky.

Still, the thought of Ryuunosuke's legacy disappearing over generations is a little hint of harsh reality that I'm all too familiar with. You can just imagine that as far as his great grandkid can go, his legacy won't be as bold as what is left from Ryuu and Holmes' adventures.

Then again, it's hardly fair to compare them. Ryuu became a defense attorney at a time when defense attorneys were piles of shyt as far as the Japanese public was concerned. Then, he teams up with the Sherlock Holmes and they take on some of London's most notorious villains. That is BIG.

Move over, Athena, here's a REAL revolutionaire.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

I think that Richard Wellington is in a state of mania during the trial. The jabbering, the delusions of grandeur, the hyperactivity as well(ington) as him being easily agitated - and the way he acts when he gets agitated. And then there's the paranoia, which some people experience during manic phases. So, my headcanon is that he might be bipolar.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The video game boy; the one who wins

On a somewhat similar note, I can't wrap my mind about Matt Engarde. I've mentioned him and multiple personalities before in this this thread, and I keep getting the impression that it's more to his shifts than just a facade.

Like, Dahlia acts sweet and innocent, gets caught in lies and decides to drop it. But with Matt, his personas are so divided. Everything changes - appearence, gestures, his way of speaking is completely different. He just goes all out no matter which state he's in; he never throws in comments or references to his other "self", he never mixes them or shift back and forth for the heck of it.

A noteable example though is when he speaks to the judge, who calls him out on his past, and then rapidly changes to brandyMatt. Otherwise, his change from one to another involves some form of ritual. First, Phoenix had to break his psycholock and show him the card, to which Matt reacted with "consulting with himself" and then letting Phoenix "meet him", i.e the brandyMatt, who even presented himself. The other time was in the court lobby, where Matt casually spoke to Phoenix as springbreezeMatt, through a phone. As soon as he hung up, he became brandyMatt. He seemingly did not do this to mess with Phoenix, but to talk to him.

Now, I spent some time looking up information about dissociative identity disorder (or multiple personalities) and there are some things here and there that applies to Matt (like the tendency to injure themselves), but there are some major things that doesn't add up as well. People with this disorder are supposed to have a major personality, sometimes unaware of the others, who also goes by other names than the major one. Also, Matt's transition between his personas is way too seamless as he can change during a conversation and continue on, aware of what has been said before.

Still, some minor memory loss may come into play. SpringbreezeMatt comes across as clueless at times, not (only) as in a little out there, but genuinely unaware of what excactly is going on. The whole Mr. Bear thing ("What else did the bear tell you?") may be him screwing around, but he doesn't seem to do it mockingly. But he is aware that brandyMatt has consulted De Killer, and therefore acts jumpy when he is brought up in discussions, although brandyMatt himself never intends to hide anything about the matter from Phoenix, and is instead very blunt about it.

Breaking the psycholocks, Matt's secret was more about himself, or his other self, than the assasin request, because that was pretty much established already. This could also explain the lack of psycholocks when testing springbreezeMatt other than mere rhetorics; springbreezeMatt is telling the truth when he says he hasn't killed anyone - brandyMatt has.

So I'm kind of trying to find out whether there are mild cases of dissociative identity disorder which could apply to Matt because I've already started to see the two of them as two seperate personalities. Okay, he's an actor, and I'm probably reading too much into it all, but still. So, yeah. More of a rambling than a proper headcanon perhaps.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Last edited by Going for Miles on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Whip the cream!]

I do find that interesting, and as you said; some things apply, when it comes to dissociative personality disorder - while some things do not at all. It makes me wonder if he's "just" manipulative and a good actor or if it's something else with him. Whatever that might be. I feel like I want to delve into his psyche. :psycho-matt:

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I think that Richard Wellington is in a state of mania during the trial. The jabbering, the delusions of grandeur, the hyperactivity as well(ington) as him being easily agitated - and the way he acts when he gets agitated. And then there's the paranoia, which some people experience during manic phases. So, my headcanon is that he might be bipolar.

...Uh? I don't think I understand the logic behind this conclusion.

Fist of Justice wrote:
On a somewhat similar note, I can't wrap my mind about Matt Engarde. I've mentioned him and multiple personalities before in this this thread, and I keep getting the impression that it's more to his shifts than just a facade.

Like, Dahlia acts sweet and innocent, gets caught in lies and decides to drop it. But with Matt, his personas are so divided. Everything changes - appearence, gestures, his way of speaking is completely different. He just goes all out no matter which state he's in; he never throws in comments or references to his other "self", he never mixes them or shift back and forth for the heck of it.

Regardless of how sharp the contrast is, given how seamlessly he transits between the two, it's probably just his acting. It's often the case with DID patients that they often meld together personas, as different as they may be. On record, a patient could have as many as hundreds of different personalities, though the most distinguishable cases limit down to around 15. It's much simpler to explain if he's simply acting.

Besides, if we're talking about characters with real psychological issues, we need look no further than the circus. Regina may simply have been reared the wrong way, but Ben definitely has a much more serious case... and I honestly don't believe he's acting, since in every instance we see of him, he's the same nervous guy with a loudmouth puppet.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

[Whip the cream!]

Just that he shows a lot of signs that are common when a person is in a state of mania, the things that I listed. Of course, we don't know much about him, perhaps he's always like that, but when I watched the case just recently everything just screamed "mania!" to me. And when something screams "mania" I think "bipolarity" (it might be my own bipolarity speaking). Not that it has to be the case, it's only a headcanon after all.

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
It's much simpler to explain if he's simply acting.

But not as fun. ;)

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Just that he shows a lot of signs that are common when a person is in a state of mania, the things that I listed. Of course, we don't know much about him, perhaps he's always like that, but when I watched the case just recently everything just screamed "mania!" to me. And when something screams "mania" I think "bipolarity" (it might be my own bipolarity speaking). Not that it has to be the case, it's only a headcanon after all.

To each his own. I just want to clarify that while bipolarity is characterized by episodes of mania, not all cases of mania are due to bipolarity. Besides, it makes me sad to picture this guy as feeling any sort of depression. He's one of my favorite villains.

Fist of Justice wrote:
It's much simpler to explain if he's simply acting.

But not as fun. ;)

But if he's just acting, it'd explain where he got that glass of not-brandy. He IS an actor. >3> "It's totally chocolate milk, officer." "Oh, well, if it's just chocolate milk, then I suppose we can let that slide."

Besides, it makes me sad to picture this guy as feeling any sort of depression. He's one of my favorite villains.

Aww...

But if he's just acting, it'd explain where he got that glass of not-brandy. He IS an actor. >3> "It's totally chocolate milk, officer." "Oh, well, if it's just chocolate milk, then I suppose we can let that slide."

But he is an actor whether or not he's got multiple personalities. That's his job.

[Whip the cream!]

To each their own indeed.
Well, that I know, concerning manias. That's why I said that my mind went that way and it could be my own bipolarity speaking, the associations, not that mania=bipolarity for a fact. Perhaps I should have made myself more clear. (I got the impression that it was the "mania-thing" I needed to explain more, that's why I put more weight on that, than the whole bipolarity-issue.)

But yes, that would be quite sad.

Fist of Justice wrote:

A noteable example though is when he speaks to the judge, who calls him out on his past, and then rapidly changes to brandyMatt. Otherwise, his change from one to another involves some form of ritual. First, Phoenix had to break his psycholock and show him the card, to which Matt reacted with "consulting with himself" and then letting Phoenix "meet him", i.e the brandyMatt, who even presented himself. The other time was in the court lobby, where Matt casually spoke to Phoenix as springbreezeMatt, through a phone. As soon as he hung up, he became brandyMatt. He seemingly did not do this to mess with Phoenix, but to talk to him.

Now, I spent some time looking up information about dissociative identity disorder (or multiple personalities) and there are some things here and there that applies to Matt (like the tendency to injure themselves), but there are some major things that doesn't add up as well. People with this disorder are supposed to have a major personality, sometimes unaware of the others, who also goes by other names than the major one. Also, Matt's transition between his personas is way too seamless as he can change during a conversation and continue on, aware of what has been said before.

Still, some minor memory loss may come into play. SpringbreezeMatt comes across as clueless at times, not (only) as in a little out there, but genuinely unaware of what excactly is going on. The whole Mr. Bear thing ("What else did the bear tell you?") may be him screwing around, but he doesn't seem to do it mockingly. But he is aware that brandyMatt has consulted De Killer, and therefore acts jumpy when he is brought up in discussions, although brandyMatt himself never intends to hide anything about the matter from Phoenix, and is instead very blunt about it.

Breaking the psycholocks, Matt's secret was more about himself, or his other self, than the assasin request, because that was pretty much established already. This could also explain the lack of psycholocks when testing springbreezeMatt other than mere rhetorics; springbreezeMatt is telling the truth when he says he hasn't killed anyone - brandyMatt has.

So I'm kind of trying to find out whether there are mild cases of dissociative identity disorder which could apply to Matt because I've already started to see the two of them as two seperate personalities. Okay, he's an actor, and I'm probably reading too much into it all, but still. So, yeah. More of a rambling than a proper headcanon perhaps.

Some things would make sense with the "DID" theory.
Like how Matt seems geniunely flustered when he finds out Shelly de Killer is staying at his house. Matt ordered Shelly to kidnap someone and guard his tape, most likely post-murder. So then why would Shelly not mention where he'd keep his hostage? Why wouldn't Matt know?
(Unless Matt specifically asked not to know, in the case of being questioned. But Matt seems like a guy that NEEDS to know everything for the upper-hand)

Also when Matt says "I didn't kill anyone, and that includes Juan Corrida, OK?" I feel with the way this line was delivered. Could also mean he takes no responsibility in Celeste's death. If he just said "I didn't kill anyone during the event" or w/e it couldn't be applied. But since he said "I didn't kill ANYONE" and having the Juan Corrida part sounding like the after-thought part of the sentence. It can be construed as "I haven't killed anyone (ever)". Now here's the conflicting part. If Matt told Juan about his relations with Celeste in "Brandy" form. Then that would mean that Juan would know about Matt's scars. Which would mean that if Matt had "DID". Then he'd know about Celeste's death, but not that he was the one of the root causes. But if Juan knew about Matt's scars, you'd think that Juan would use that in the media. If Matt told Juan about his relations in his air-headed persona then air-headed Matt should know about his involvement in Celeste's death. Which would mean that airhead Matt is aware of this, but still believes he didn't kill (or atleast contribute) in killing her.

Finally, one thing that contradicts the "DID" theory and shows that Matt shows his true personality even through his facade is the lines he himself gives and also Will Powers. Let's start with Will. Will states that Matt is a womanizer. That he views this as "It's just a game". This seems HIGHLY contradictory to his nice, air-headed "refreshing like a spring breeze" image. This isn't something he would say if he was actually as nice as he pretends to be. Further more, he says lines himself, that heavily contrasting his oh-so-innocent image like "He was a bit of a talentless hack when he was alive..." and "And he wanted to try making a "Jammin' Ninja" movie, even though we all know it'd fail." This supports the fact that he dropped his persona around Juan. But it still doesn't make sense why Juan wouldn't reveal this to the media if he knew about Matt's scars (which would be the case if he had his hair pulled back and was in his split "brandy" personality). This is all presuming that "Hair down" = Air head and "Hair up" = Brandy/Evil

I've kinda wondered. If breaking a set of psychelocks kinda makes it impossible for the person to continue to lie and/or hide things about the subject they've been broken for. It seems when the psychelocks are broken, the person usually doesn't just say "Hey here's my secret". They say their whole story and they don't hide it anymore at all, and Matt is a prime example. Matt openly changes "personality's" in court, and in front of the Judge. Something he would NEVER have done/risked before the psyche break. and if the reason was "He had nothing to lose! They already ruined his reputation with Juan's letter, even if it was fake!" then how do you explain him revealing himself in the lobby, a lobby with witnesses like the guards? He knew he was going to get a not guilty with Maya still in-captive. So he had no reason to give-up at that time.

Thanks for your input, that's some really good points.

The air-headed Matt is interesting in that he isn't that innocent in that form either, as you said. Also, his self-image is openly grandiose as well ("No wonder I'm so popular!"). Even so, he's mean in a kind of naïve and bratty way, as opposed to the harsh disdain that brandyMatt delivers.

I always took for granted that Juan knew of Matt's scars and the persona related to showing them, and that it had a part in the planned "confession". Matt's involvement in what led to Celeste's death and the contents of her "suicide letter" was a case in point, still I fail to see what Juan would gain from making something of it as he called off the marriage when he got to kno Celeste's and Matt's history, thus taking part in the whole mess. But that's sliding off topic, maybe. I guess what I'm trying to say is that perhaps Juan was intending to out the true/other nature of Matt in general and not just in relation to Celeste's suicide. And that brandyMatt himself was somewhat guarded by the psycholocks, explaining why he showed his scars even in an inappropriate situation to do so (in the lobby).

[Whip the cream!]

Besides, if we're talking about characters with real psychological issues, we need look no further than the circus. Regina may simply have been reared the wrong way, but Ben definitely has a much more serious case... and I honestly don't believe he's acting, since in every instance we see of him, he's the same nervous guy with a loudmouth puppet.

I was always under the impression that he knew very well what he was doing, that the puppet was a way for him to show sides of his personality that he didn't dare to act out otherwise.

A Kirby and AA fan

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I was always under the impression that he knew very well what he was doing, that the puppet was a way for him to show sides of his personality that he didn't dare to act out otherwise.

Being shy to the point you cannot talk unless through a puppet, I'd say that qualifies as some sort of mental disorder.

Fist of Justice wrote:

The air-headed Matt is interesting in that he isn't that innocent in that form either, as you said. Also, his self-image is openly grandiose as well ("No wonder I'm so popular!"). Even so, he's mean in a kind of naïve and bratty way, as opposed to the harsh disdain that brandyMatt delivers.

I always took for granted that Juan knew of Matt's scars and the persona related to showing them, and that it had a part in the planned "confession". Matt's involvement in what led to Celeste's death and the contents of her "suicide letter" was a case in point, still I fail to see what Juan would gain from making something of it as he called off the marriage when he got to kno Celeste's and Matt's history, thus taking part in the whole mess. But that's sliding off topic, maybe. I guess what I'm trying to say is that perhaps Juan was intending to out the true/other nature of Matt in general and not just in relation to Celeste's suicide. And that brandyMatt himself was somewhat guarded by the psycholocks, explaining why he showed his scars even in an inappropriate situation to do so (in the lobby).

You know, it just occurred to me. There's a line after Matt reveals himself (BrandyMatt) a line he says to Phoenix. Let me quote it.

"Phoenix: When we first met, I asked if you had killed Juan Corrida... And you answered very clearly that you hadn't killed anyone."

"Engarde: Hey now. I never told you any lies.

The person who did the killing was that De Killer guy, right?"

Right there. That "I"... He identified himself as air-headed Matt.
He responds to Phoenix's line as "I" never told you any lies.
if he had "DID" and was answering to Phoenix's statement, wouldn't he say something along the lines of "He never told you any lies."?

The ONLY thing that could throw this logic out the window is if Matt ONCE AGAIN twisted Phoenix's words
"You answered very clearly that you hadn't killed anyone."
Technically, Brandy Matt. If he truly is a separate personality. Never told Phoenix ANYTHING. So then, Brandy Matt could easily say. "I never told you any lies. Because I've never even met you, Mister Lawyer." But it's a bit iffy.

but since he is answering Phoenix's statement specifically speaking about what airhead Matt told him earlier. It would stand to reason that Matt was answering for airhead Matt's earlier statement. and if that line of reasoning is to be believed, then it can be deciphered as Brandy Matt knowingly identifying AND connecting the two personalities.

Honestly, with how manipulative both of his personalities are and how much he can twist his statements. It's hard to tell when he ISN'T twisting his words. If there's one thing you have to give Matt. Regardless of his disorders. He sure as heck can act. and still maintain that perfect smile. :matt:

Last edited by Silverbelle on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

double post sorry x_x

[Whip the cream!]

Nurio wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:

Being shy to the point you cannot talk unless through a puppet, I'd say that qualifies as some sort of mental disorder.

Well, I see what you mean by that. At least I think he's aware of what he's doing and why he's doing it. They all seem pretty eccentric, at the circus, so I don't know. Perhaps there's something, perhaps he just got too comfortable in his stage persona while being a total eccentric all in all. They all seem keen to stay in character, the circus people.

Silverbelle wrote:
Fist of Justice wrote:

You know, it just occurred to me. There's a line after Matt reveals himself (BrandyMatt) a line he says to Phoenix. Let me quote it.

"Phoenix: When we first met, I asked if you had killed Juan Corrida... And you answered very clearly that you hadn't killed anyone."

"Engarde: Hey now. I never told you any lies.

The person who did the killing was that De Killer guy, right?"

Right there. That "I"... He identified himself as air-headed Matt.
He responds to Phoenix's line as "I" never told you any lies.
if he had "DID" and was answering to Phoenix's statement, wouldn't he say something along the lines of "He never told you any lies."?

The ONLY thing that could throw this logic out the window is if Matt ONCE AGAIN twisted Phoenix's words
"You answered very clearly that you hadn't killed anyone."
Technically, Brandy Matt. If he truly is a separate personality. Never told Phoenix ANYTHING. So then, Brandy Matt could easily say. "I never told you any lies. Because I've never even met you, Mister Lawyer." But it's a bit iffy.

but since he is answering Phoenix's statement specifically speaking about what airhead Matt told him earlier. It would stand to reason that Matt was answering for airhead Matt's earlier statement. and if that line of reasoning is to be believed, then it can be deciphered as Brandy Matt knowingly identifying AND connecting the two personalities.

Honestly, with how manipulative both of his personalities are and how much he can twist his statements. It's hard to tell when he ISN'T twisting his words. If there's one thing you have to give Matt. Regardless of his disorders. He sure as heck can act. and still maintain that perfect smile. :matt:

Oh yeah. That one slipped me by.

Aaand now my head is spinning. He's one unfathomable fellow (or two!). :engarde:

[Whip the cream!]

I don't feel very deep at the moment, so these are just... some random things.

Simon Blackquill used to be a smoker, thus the feather in his mouth - he likes to have something in his mouth (no innuendo intended), and the feather matches his style and attitude as well. So it's a win-win for himself. Apart from the unhygienic aspects.

Kristoph's guilty pleasure is pizza, the sloppier the better. And he completely gobbles them up. (I have a lot of proof, it's almost canon... nah. I've been talking about it in real life, so to speak, and it got stuck and will stick forever.)

That thingie I posted in the crack theory-thread about Gumshoe being so poor because he keeps betting on the wrong racing horses has become a true headcanon for me.

I guess I might as well add in this one.

Nothing will convince me otherwise that Ryuunosuke was the one that taught Sherlock Holmes the art of baritsu, or as he puts it "Japanese wrestling". (Nothing to do with sumo wrestling in any way) Who says swordsmen can't get down and dirty and do some wrestling? Even his BFF Kazuma has a headband like a certain other "Ryu" guy.

...Holy crap, guys. I think we've just found the precursors to Street Fighter. It all makes sense now.

A little personal headcanon I like to believe is
Spoiler: 2-4
is that Matt Engarde specifically requested and payed extra to have Shelly de Killer kill Juan in the same way Celeste died. Suffocation/strangulation. Maybe it was poetic for him.

[Whip the cream!]

Ohh, that's creepy!

Silverbelle wrote:
is that Matt Engarde specifically requested and payed extra to have Shelly de Killer kill Juan in the same way Celeste died. Suffocation/strangulation. Maybe it was poetic for him.

Or because of this http://zarla.deviantart.com/art/No-I-m-definitely-listening-keep-going-512050616

Actually, that person's comics have totally convinced me that Juan had a good singing voice and Matt... doesn't.

[Whip the cream!]

Aha! Ahahaha! That might be the reason as well. :redd:

And... yes. *sings, voice all broken* JuaaAAn CorriIIdaaAa... :violin:

This thought just randomly occurred to me: that Klavier is really cuddly when drunk. Not in a sexual way, just huggy and close. :klavier:

But that's how I always saw him. Does this mean he's always drunk?

[Whip the cream!]

I have a random Klavier-thingie as well. He snores very loudly. (I'm sleepy. That might be the reason why I think about such things.) Kris does too. It totally runs in the family. Very classy. :violin:

And Fulbright loves orange juice.

Going for Miles wrote:
Silverbelle wrote:

Or because of this http://zarla.deviantart.com/art/No-I-m-definitely-listening-keep-going-512050616

Actually, that person's comics have totally convinced me that Juan had a good singing voice and Matt... doesn't.

I've seen that comment, and I adore her comics too. I'm just not a 100% sold on that theory just because of Will Powers line where he says
Yeah, it started out small... First it was singing contests, then swimming competitions..." and he also says
"But I'd say that Matt was the one who almost always came out on top."

But maybe that's how it started. Maybe Matt and Juan were at some kinda party when they first met and Matt was like "Hey Dude, You probably
know me. I'm pretty much awesome at everything." and then Juan is just like "Oh really?" and challenges him to a sing-off and Matt loses horrendously and exclaims "YOU'LL RUE THE DAY YOU *obviously* RIGGED THIS COMPETITION, I WON'T FORGET THIS!" and that started the downward trek of their competitiveness.

But that's how I always saw him. Does this mean he's always drunk?

Well, there was that drunk-from-the-atmosphere-theory in the crack theory thread...

Silverbelle Right, I had forgotten those lines. Still, that headcanon is so stuck in my head now, so there's not much to do about it now. And that's... plausible. xD

Based on my recent Godot-dreams, Godot lives in a small little house and it looks something like one of these (not with the sign though, that was just me being stupid)

Probably number 1 because I don't know why Godot would live in a house on sticks. As for other characters, I think most of them live in apartments. And that Phoenix has got a bed or two in the Wright anything agency, at least during his hobo days.

I officially adopt that as my new headacanon.
Signature loading, please wait...

No, no. I'm sure that sign IS there. It's not just you.

I wouldn't put it past him...
Page 10 of 23 [ 919 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 23  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby